>she says i can pick the guy
>ask my best friend
>he says yeah
>we spend a few days planning
>the day comes
>it was fun at first
>i was the first to finish.
>they kept going

What do i do? Should i talk to them about it?

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away
You cucked yourself, you dumb nigger.

could be worse you could of died. Instead just chucked hard. life goes on

Build a shed you can go back to after prepping your friend,you cuck.

Sack up son
Who cares... next time dont go in with a loaded gun fool.
>rub one out before
this way you arent standing around watching your friend fuck your girl with your limp dick in your hand

I'm not a cuck. I left the room because i didn't like it

>pics or it didnt happen

>Not a cuck
Dude you let your friend fuck your girl. You obviously liked the idea at some level. Plenty of people like to swing, don't do it and act like you didn't like it.

She wanted a three way. I just thought it would be better with a friend and not a stranger

why the fuck did you invite a guy and not a girl? did you also suck his dick?

Probably yes, cause he wrote that he finished first

Why the fuck would you let it happen at all you cuck? She says she wants a 3some with another dude and you tell her you're not comfortable with it. Or you deflect and say you'll only have a 3some with another girl.

You don´t do threeways with another man and your girlfriend unless you want to be cucked.
You fucked up. Now good luck trying to fix your relationship, of course you have to talk about it.

>did you also suck his dick

Fuck dude..that so gay. Never do threesome with another dude. Beat your GF if she dares to ask. Fagot

What? Everyone else just has to stop because you got your rocks off? WTF? They want to get off too.

She said she wanted to try 2 guys

Dude, you never never enter into the devil's threesome.

Get her to do another 3 way but tell her to ask one of her best friends

Not unless you don't give a shit you will lose her. Usually a last move before dumping her.

>she wanted
It is a woman... She may not be the dominant type within a relationship. Only needs to listen , spread her legs and do what we want.

E X I T B A G
X
I
T
B
A
G

Dude

Pack up and leave

You fucked up big time

Im see a lot of salty anons in here.

I wonder how many of you actually had a threesome yet alone sex in general.

Anyways OP, don't even worry about it. Next time, just take your time.

his girlfriend knows he's a cuck so she'll tell him her best friend is a dude

Then just fucking dump her, unless you are like OP and WANT to see some other guy plowing her.

That's a girl thinking

What did you expect ?

and your post is full autistic.
Whats your point?

and then OP finishes first again and they keep going without him. what's your point?

I've done that with my best friend before I dumped the girl, we still fuck but that's it that's the only reason I stayed with her anyway

Next time the cunt wants to screw you with a kingkong dildo. " bends over.. yes love, here s mine asshole..take me please "

Girls can't think. Autistics can.

Ah, this explains a lot about your posts.
Tits or gtfo

You agreed to a threesome and your disappointed your woman got fucked?

>girlfriend wants to have three way

Your girlfriend said she wants to have sex with dudes besides you. She isn't your girlfriend anymore. The only talk you should have is when she's getting her stuff out of your apartment.

At least she finally got a decent fuck, how'd you size up compared to him?

Go home and eat some chocolates dear

Should've sucked your friend's dick and make him cum first to show them who's boss

You literally cucked yourself. What a faggot. A supreme faggot of the highest order.

>doing a threesome with 2 girls
you fucking idiot
you are your girlfriends bitch
get used to it house nigger

I remember when I was a kid.
I sat down on the couch watching saturday cartoons and eating cereal instead of hiding in my room with my door locked posting on Cred Forums cause my mom is still sleeping.

I don't support shitposting or the word cuck but the only way you could have made your situation worse is if you let a nig fuck your ol girl while you sat in the corner.

Just think about, how would it make you feel to watch something like that? Because that's basically what transcended, you cuck.

>she wants to have sex with dudes besides you.

I've been in a relationship for 7 years, I'll have you know I want to fuck every woman I deep attractive. I think that's just the way humans are, fam. I still love my gee'ef as well.

Does no one in here support polyarmouros relationships?

And now you still sit down on a couch watching cartoons with a box of bonbons on your fat chicken thighs.

Finishing first was really fucking dumb.

>polyamorous relationships

Literally a tumblr meme, there's a reason only girls support or even suggest the idea to their boyfriends.

well op, you should do this.

>Literally a tumblr meme
>There's a reason why ONLY girls support or even suggest...

Okay, I can see Im not gonna get anywhere here.

Cuck I bet you watched
Or you left
Either way Kys she's gonna cheat on you with him more often than she was before

Unloaded gun you mean

Present your evidence for why it could be beneficial or healthy, having that sort of relationship. I'll apologize if you make a decent case for it.

I live with a couple who have been together for 10+ years. They've been poly for about 6 years now.

Whenever the female is seeing another man, her husband generally gets a lot more affection and sex from her while at the same time he gets a bit more personal time because she'll be off having a date or something.

After looking at my relationships compared to theirs, they are way happier in relationships than I have ever been.

Rule numer one: if your gf asks you to have a MFM threesome, you have to punch her in the face until she bleeds, and then make her beg your forgiveness.
If you do anything else, you're a pathetic beta cuck.

Good job cuck.

Retard. A stranger you could have used and forgotten. Your friend will always be a reminder of how much of a moron you were, if you even stay friends after this. And if they hang out without you, you won't even know if they're still fucking or not. Should have craigslisted this shit, bro beans.

Nah, man. That's the way guys are. Men are sexually competetive, women are sexually selective. Men, like you, can be in love and still want to fuck every hot girl they see. When women are interested in fucking other men, it's because they're trying to do better than you. This is gonna blow up in your face in a big way down the road.

Didn't fully think this one though, huh?

Are you male or female, does he never see anyone on the side?

I know as guys get older they lose testosterone, maybe it doesn't become such a big deal then. Maybe, I've just never been In a relationship where it was more emotional than physical, so I can't understand that sort of behavior.

Kek

>you won't even know if they're still fucking

If they're hanging out without him, they'll be fucking. They'll probably fuck behind his back when he tells her he doesn't want to do this anymore.

I'm Male. However, I've always kind of found relationships to be not worth it. I always meet these women who are like "Oh, I want a hard working man who is nice and will do anything for me." but then they turn out to be crazy bitches.

He is currently dating two other girls.
Im borderline dating his wife.

I've never had the affection and love from any other woman that I've always wanted from anyone but her.

As someone whos in a poly relationship its pretty nice. We care about each other deeply and understand that we both cant offer each other 100% of what we want. I fuck my gf and whoever i want to on the side. Never had a threesome though. Wanna try and set one of those up sometime in the far future.

Finally someone like you shows up.

First.
Rule #1 : a threesome is only between 1 man and 2 women.
2 men and 1 woman is called a "train"
More than 2 men is called a gangbang.
More than 2 women is called a orgy.
Rule #2 :
If she asked , and picked that guy. Guess what they have been fucking or thinking about fucking for the past 6 months. It's math, it never lies.
Rule # 3 if you have been to believe anything other than rules #1 and 2; you my friend are what's called a Cuckold.
I think it was your obsession with /b
She saw you staring at the trap threads while picking out your waifu and calling some a nigger.

Congrats you are a cuck.

Pic related.
Even in that scenario you would do as the pic.

>could of

It's not cuckoldry if you
>Join in
or
>If you also fuck other girls

Sounds like you were seeking out high maintenance girls, user. I've always liked the tomboys and have only came across one crazy one but they've all been ready to settle down. Like I said, it's been physical for me, so when the novelty wears off it starts going downhill.

While I wouldn't be in a polyamorous relationship myself, what you described between you and her sounds wonderful.

How do you get on with the guy, like, can y'all drinks beers together and watch TV, it's not weird between you two?

With her Husband, we are like really good friends. We joke around a lot, hang out & play games together.

Nothing is weird at all between him and I at all. The three of us enjoy each others company. It's like a weird family.

This. I've been wondering that myself

Rule # 4
Never give excuses for being cucked.
You sat there in self pity questioning your prowess sexually as a man, cried to yourself , got up and left the room while she got her brains fucked out her head,
You sir , have been cucked.
Everything after that is bandaids

Pic related
That's next. Lol

Next time fuck him in the ass. When he tries to refuse pin him down and rape him to establish dominance

You've all found something that works, we can only be so lucky. How did you come to be living with them? Are y'all of the same age? Sorry for calling it a tumblr meme, I assumed if was a tumblrina posting that. What games do y'all play, I'm from Cred Forums this interests me.

People who agree to do things like this are scum

Disgusting, you and your girlfriend

Ugh

They were dating my ex before I even knew who she was. They broke up with her because she was fucking insane and once they found out I was dating her, they tried to warn me.

So after 3 years of being abused mentally and physically by this bitch, I got into contact with them and pleaded them for help.

They let me move in. At first, they weren't too sure of me and thought I had came to harm them. But after awhile, they realized I was a pretty cool dude. I gave them their space, etc.

I don't get laid often, but I do get cuddles, kisses and loves from the female friend.

Her husband and I don't have a lot of the same games, so it's just mainly stuff like Second Life, ESO etc.

Im 27. He's 30 and she's 23.

Train harder

with 2 other girls*
this thread is hilarious though.

Only cucks have threesomes..

You dun fuck'd up OP

haha
cuck

>ESO

Good god, man. FF XIV is better than that garbage. Heck, even Star Trek Online is better and it's f2p. You should visit Cred Forums.

Post lewds of your ex.

Did you mean autists?

I barely play it lol They enjoy MMO's whereas I enjoy FPS' more. Currently addicted to CSGO unfortunately. Pixel Piracy is my current 3D side-scroller addiction.

She never let me take nudes of her. She was really chubby, but had DD's and a pretty face. But she was a complete fucking cunt.

How is your ex getting on with her life now? Does she know you live with them? I have one ex on fb but I never get on there because it's trash. What were some of the things she would do to abuse you?

How is your relationship with your parents? Did you grow up poor or did they have decent income?

How often a month would you say that you and her hookup?

Was his dick bigger?
Did he poke her cervix and she liked it?

SImilar thing happened to me OP.

>see girl I like, make eye contact, she looks away in mild disgust
>make her my girlfriend lol
>we are together for three months, she starts seeing another guy
>she fucks him in her bed. not even hiding it
>after a year she moves in with him
>two years later they are 'married'
>year after that she ends up pregnant with HIS child
>two and a half years later she is knocked up by him again
>two decades pass, the children move out, she takes long romantic trip with him
>ten years later, she has 3 grandchildren, none of which are related to me
>she grows old, so does he
>they retire in a nice place by the beach and enjoy their late years together
>she dies, he follows a few years after
I'm still alive, alone and hard as a rock thinking about them sharing the afterlife together.
She never even thought of me after the first time she saw me.
It's so hot.

Try Overwatch, it's pretty decent. Also the new Battlefield 1 beta was pretty good.

I like FTL and Heat Signature. City: Skylines is really good.

My sides Holy shit, is this pasta or real? How old are you friend?

She knows. She's fucking hella pissed and tried to people I was moving in with a couple who belong to some Pagan Poly Cult and she's super pissed that I have no problem taking care of their child but refused to have a child with her because of how fucking crazy and lazy she was. It's crazy.

My relationship with my parents is pretty fucking shitty.

My mom is happy about my choices I've made in my life while my Dad and Stepmom view it as hurting the family. I've emotionally cut my dad and stepmom off from me.

I grew up in a poor family. I've been trying make my life better for myself by following my own path, doing what makes me happy vs what makes my family happy. I've moved away from home several times and this couple has made me a deal that anytime they go somewhere, I come with as long as I don't snap and go crazy on them and whatnot.

We don't hook up quite that often honestly. It depends on how long her husband is gone away for work. He'll be out of state anywhere from a week to a month. Generally if it's longer than a couple of weeks, she'll be like "Get yo booty in my bed and get naked. I need some dick."

My ex works as a Caretaker now, making decent money.

Fuck that user. Overwatch bores the fucking shit out of me.

You mean 180°

>they've been dating for 10+years.
>30/23

He was 20 and she was 12. Dating.

>27
"I barely play it lol"

Seems the mental abuse has made you into a compulsive liar.

I've touched ESO like 2-3 times. I haven't touched it in like at least 4 months.

When she met him, she knew he was the one she wanted.

I tried it when they had that free weekend trial. I was going to buy it next week, should I just go with Rainbow Six Siege instead?

Also, fuck you, too.

>polyamory didn't exist before tumblr

What?

I told all my friends she was my girlfriend, when social media came it was easier to follow her info once I figured out how to use it.
I once posted her a letter but wrote a different recipient name on the envelope, knowing she would reject it and put it back into the postal system.

If I had to pick between Overwatch or Rainbow6Siege, I'd cancel my internet.

What? I was shitposting fuck off.

Overwatch is utter shit mate.

Me too then, fuck off?

Op here are dicks are roughly the same size. We've been best friends for about 10 years

So what would you suggest, friend?

You never said how old you are.

I don't know, user. It sounds quite predatory on his part.

*our

Welcome To Our Program – Secret Shopper!

JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. You will receive funds for the task.
2. You will receive instructions for the task you via email in the location and details of the task.
3. You must complete the task as quickly as possible and quietly.
4. You will be asked to visit the business location for doing good business restaurants, shopping stores, etc.

The assignment will pay you $300/assignment of 2 assignment a week.

Provide the following details if you interested :
[1] First/Last Name :
[2] PhysicalAddress :
[3] S.a.t.a.t.e/C.i.t.y :
[4] Z.i.p C.o.d.e :
[5] PhoneNumber :
[6] A.g.e :
[7] CurrentJob :
[8] EmailAddress :

We a wait your urgent response, So we look forward working with you.

Thank you,
Michael Huggin
@Copyright 2016 - 2018

He didn't touch her til she was 18.

Also, as for suggesting a good game to you, I honestly don't have any. Most modern day games bore me. I enjoy games with more story to them and less multiplayer.

/thread

>being so much of a cuck, you get cuck'd out of your own thread.

This thread clearly belongs to the guy living with the polyamorous couple now.

Why are you even up talking?

>This
This is exactly right, it's just chemistry. The worst part is that op chose and planned to have his friend compete with him in bed.

As long as you've never sucked dick, you'll be okay, I think.

Her being a caretaker sounds like she doesn't have great aspiration for herself.

You take care of their child? I'm guessing they aren't a Christian family lol. Not that Christian families are stable, I was Methodist once, then Baptist. Now, Ijust ccouldn't care less.

At least you're good with your mother.

Do what makes you happy but make sure it's something that pays into your retirement fund. I'm only like a year older than you, so what do I know. I should follow my own advice.

Don't lie on the Internet user, no one here cares that you're really 79. Are you an oldfag or did the fappening lead you here?

Or are you just fucking with me. If you're not and are actually old, I would bet money that you visit trap threads.

We're by no means a Christian or religious family. I help take care of their child and it's pretty interesting. They trust me more with their child than either one of their parents. They've listed me as her godfather incase something happens to them.

Something you gotta do, user, is follow your dreams and do what you think makes you happy in life. By living the life style I currently am, I am extremely happy.

How does her family feel about him? Do they know how young she was when they started talking? How did they even meet, online or what?

Meh, the only thing that makes me happy is when I know I have the next two days off from work and I have a some beer to drink. But I work with a guy who has a family and that's his exact same mindset.

Her family doesn't mind him. I think they know. They met online. When she turned 18, she joined the Navy and requested to be sent to the state he was in. She was Medically discharged up there due to an accident and they were together ever since.

Another thing that helped me is to completely get rid of the expectations that society bestows on you. Once you quit caring about what society expects you to do by certain ages is truly when you are free.

While I wouldn't be in a poly relationship, I see marriage as something I couldn't ever do either. A quote from A Scanner Darkly summarizes it pretty much for me:
I hated my life... My house, my family, my backyard, my power mower. Nothing would ever change; nothing new could ever be expected. It had to end, and it did. now in the dark world where I dwell, ugly things, and surprising things, and sometimes little wondrous things, spill out in me constantly, and I can count on nothing.