I pity circumsized people, I really do...

I pity circumsized people, I really do. It must be horrible to be deprived of your integral body part for voodoo reasons.
But on the other hand we should say it straight: it is fucking XXIst century already y'know. You were unlucky and we are sorry for you, BUT PLEASE stop the "I've got it, so why should my children have any better" attitude. It is inhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/german-court-bans-religious-circumcision/story-e
healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html
voices.yahoo.com/human-foreskins-big-business-cosmetics-201840.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KZTS6iVpSPI
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6584757516627632617#
youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE
newborns.stanford.edu/CircComplications.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGcqPE7xu0
youtube.com/watch?v=jI3oa4Mx9hs&feature=relmfu
circumcision.org/femalesex.htm
youtu.be/lmToXLVrZ7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont you mean you pity circumsized people? Fucking moron.

wow

Does it really make sex that much better when you're uncircumsized? I've been uncircumsized since birth but I never really gave a fuck so I don't have any reason to complain

circumstition does have a medical explanation, but only if you leave in beduin village and dont have running water to wash your dick every now and then it does help preventing infections. if you dont have a dickpocket for your bacteria, you dont have infections

learn to spell, faggot.
circumcision.

>I pity circumsized people
>Dont you mean you pity circumsized people?

What does this mean?

the hat in the pic tells us who the winner is

dont be mad uncircumsized people
and this kek

>the foreskin has millions of nerve ending
>the lack of foreskin desensitizes the head of the penis

Circumcised:
The standard look in america, uncircumcised is looked upon as ugly (only in america)
Slightly easier to clear

Uncircumcised:
Pretty much as easy to clean (as long as you aren't a moron)
More feeling in head
Additional feeling during sex because of foreskin
Head looks smoother and far less like cracked rock
Standard look for everywhere in the world except for america.
You aren't a mutilated human

Why do you care about dingdongs so much?

>caring about other people's dick
K faggiot

im uncircumcised but my skin can pull off my head. it feels the same either way.

uncirc vs cric: Smooth clear skin, vs dry head and huge scarred dick

I could cut my foreskin. I definitely won't. You can't grow a new one a you didn't have a choice. Your saying is just saying now.
This the problem. You lie to yourself that this is good and cointinue this barbarian tradition instead of accepting the fact, that you are a little bit (just a little - it is idiotic, but it ain't no trouble. I don't think it's completely gross or something; it is just completely unnecessary in civilized society) handicapped and let your children have their body parts.

I have hypospedias, wouldn't be able to piss properly if I wasn't circumsized.

German court says religious circumcision of infants is a crime:
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/german-court-bans-religious-circumcision/story-e
6freuz9-1226410459773

Unfortunately, Merkel and co. are now bowing down to Jewish and Muslim pressure.

Male circumcision reduces female pleasure:
healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html

Circumcised foreskin sold to cosmetic manufacturers for profit:
voices.yahoo.com/human-foreskins-big-business-cosmetics-201840.html

Christopher Hitchens kills a Jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=KZTS6iVpSPI

Disgusting mutilation in action (the gurgling agony):
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6584757516627632617#

Infants can enter a state of neurogenic shock due to the pain:
youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE

Stanford's school of medicine list of circumcision complications (including infection, haemorraging, skin-bridging, phimosis, amputation and death):
newborns.stanford.edu/CircComplications.html

Penn & Teller call bullshit on circumcision:
Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=vLGcqPE7xu0
Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=jI3oa4Mx9hs&feature=relmfu

Americans, as citizens of a developed nation with access to sanitation and all the information on the topic at your fingertips, is there any excuse to allow the mutilation of infants in 2016? Is there any excuse for this kind of barbarism and ignorance?

>and people still think women aren't favored in America

Read It is not about their dicks. It is just a plea to consider their children. Because it is STILL BEING DONE, in 2016!

You ever notice the faggots on this board are more obsesses with dicks and boipussy than anything else. Yet when pressed on the issue, you all claim to be straight white men with 10 inch cocks and six figure jobs. Repressed faggots man.

I'm 29, have been circumcised half a year ago (due phimosis). I don't know why the fuck I didn't decide to do this before (scared maybe), sex is no more frustrating nor embarrasing. It feels better, fapping is a bit more difficult, though.

Yeah, dick looks weird when flaccid, but it looks healthy when erect. Longer, even.

Yeah, I'd rather be circumcised and able to fuck than uncircumcised.

>More feeling in head
MUCH more feeling.

>Auto lubrication
>increases female lubrication
>better feels for female

you know, if you were a little less in denial about your mutilated dick and a little smarter, you would fight to have this barbaric ritual banned across the world.

>it does help preventing infections. if you dont have a dickpocket for your bacteria, you dont have infections
Retarded and wrong, it produces antibacterial/antiviral agents such as lysozyme which is why humans did just fine as cavemen and didn't die of having dicks

>C U R R E N T Y E A R

fucking sjw. you wanna cut your kid's foreskin cut your kid's foreskin who gives a shit. a less sensitive penis just means you last longer

Basically it comes down to this And the fact that if anyone had the choice they would choose not to get circumcised. That is why they defend circumcision, because they didn't get the choice to be a true human as opposed to the broken individuals they are

you sound like you dont get pussy

So you got your dick fixed, congrats. Now explain the purpose for people with functioning penises and infants

Angry cutfag in denial detected

>a less sensitive penis just means you last longer
>not worried about own pleasure but pleasure of putrid sex hole who uses him until she finds a biger dick/bigger wallet
>this is what americucks actually believe

you ever noticed how Americans will try to defend anything and everything no matter what others post, even if they can just ignore?

nobody cares about your penile user, we just want to trigger you guys and you always get triggered no matter what.

But, having said that, this whole thing is a jew thing. happy you are a nation of jew cucks?

>2016 and literal pedophile sympathizers are still cutting the dicks off of defenseless babies and kids

Anyone with a cut dick is no better that the kiddy diddling mudslimes

Really? feels good man

Looks better, is cleaner, and healthier

I will definitely do it to my children

No success with stretching exercises?

how is one not able to fuck uncircumcised?

Thinking about other people dicks makes you a Faggot

fuck user, topkek
can this be a meme?

At least we don't bitch and moan as much as you about shit that doesn't matter

>35 concurrent threads bitching about Trump and Clinton

Man in your position it is definitely advised to do so. It is no voodoo, it is logic.

BTW I also had phimosis, but my mother smart enough to convince me to practice pulling off my foreskin in hot bathtub for some time and now I don't have any problems! To be honest I was reminded of this this year (I'm 22). I am so thankful for that. I imagine many mothers find it too "weird" and their children have to bare consequences later on... (don't know your case, it's a general statement)

at least there will be a option to undo it in the future

Wanting to mess with a boys junk makes you a faggot

No, i got the operation at 23. Better without. This thread is bullshit

You can grow the skin, you can never regrow the nerves or frenulum if you were unfortunate enough to lose it

I think both have advantages and disadvantages. Got mine fixed because of medical reasons. Wouldnt decide for my kids though. They can decide for themselves what they prefer. Its not that weird of an opinion right?

yeah that's the 2nd to last response you guys have.

1] try to debate
2] we don't care
3] fuck you faggot

always the same routine.

fact of the matter is, it does matter, the jews want you to cut your dicks and the whole nation does what they want them to do.

plus you where never able to feel how it supposed to feel and I can assure you, it feels miles better uncircumcised. so it does matter.

And how, pray tell, would you know? Did you decide to get cut at 25 and you remember the good old days? Or are you just talking out your fucking ass like most dogcock faggots?

One of them will be our next leader. I'm pretty sure that matters retard. What does that even have to do with circumcision?

Foregen literally never in our time. I wish it wasn't true

Your tinfoil hat fell off

It's got to do with you bitching about things that don't matter, you're fucked either way - it doesn't matter.

Best part about this whole thread.

i'm uncut and my dick looks like left image go kys

I'm not bitching. I'm just making fun of how stupid you are.

Nerve count/type talks, touch your lips with a feather, touch your cheeks with a feather

Nope. Tried but didn't want to screw up. I was able to pull it back once or twice but it kinda strangled the head, luckily I could put it back to its normal position. Stretching is actually dangerous when having phimosis, could actually lead to strangling of the penis' head, where the surgery intervention is not nice at all.

Went to the urologist and the decision was pretty much clear, regular surgery with anesthesia. Very glad with the result, I only can recommend it, as two of my friends also did. No loss on sensitivity or pleasure at all.

there is plenty documentation on people getting circumcised in later life. google it if you are interested.

You might not be but 10's of thousands of other Americans are
>We don't bitch about shit bla bla bla

i'm restoring

these guys and some other research company 'dont remember who exactly' grew rabbit penis's in a lab, cut off a rabbits penis, then replaced it with the grown one and it worked just like the original. so im sure they could replace the nerves using the same technology.

This post just proves how butt hurt the uncircumcised population is.....congrats

Its circumcised you fucking jay.

Except Western women hate smegma and the appearance of uncut dicks. Enjoy your virginity OP.

Eh. So we can move backwards in time to help our sons' future sexual pleasure? No.

Why do you car about penises so much? Faggot

But your shaft will have hair on it....

>No loss on sensitivity or pleasure at all.
2 things, you didn't have your glans/foreskin fusing torn away creating scar tissue like an infant and you don't have 23 years of keratinisation

You haven't experienced sensitivity loss because your penis was allowed to develop in optimal conditions without having your head crack and kertarize from years of being exposed to the elements and saturated in piss soaked diapers while growing up

>Says the guy in this thread that keeps talking about them
Remember, Americans don't bitch, except when they do

for the fags in this thread saying they got a circumcision after they became adults, 2 things.
1. if your dick developed with a foreskin your head will most likely retain sensitivity, but just wait 10 or 20 years down the line.
2. you're a cutfag that cant accept their situation.

Yeah, guess it was too late when I shared my problem. (Fucking insecurities). Good for you, and your mother was smart, yep.

it already does,

there are stretching methods for fixing turkey neck

Is that a dtr? What setup are you using?

>wanting to last longer through mutilation
enjoy your shitty sex, faggot

>huge scarred dick
>huge dick
tell me more

Literally everyone whos had both doesnt feel a difference, if your head is like shriveled and sad just get vitamin e
I wouldnt circumcise my kids but you arent doomed to a life of sexual incompetence because your penis doesnt look like an anteater, the only people who care are faggots who are so inferior to their peers that their foreskin is the only thing they arent insecure about

>dont you mean you pity circumsized
>circusiZed

>Literally everyone

I stopped reading

that is a pickture of a DTR being used as a tugger at the same time

i'm using the DTR as well
i just leave it one until it starts feeling uncomfortable then i take it off and put it back on

i wear the DTR retrainer at work

i started a week ago so i have a while until i start seeing results

holy fuck my spelling

just woke up

It doesn't do dick for female pleasure. So stop living to yourselbest you stupid fucks.

It's 2016 we don't need foreskins or body hair.

ITT: BUNCH OF ANGRY CUCKED EUROS TAKING THE FRUSTRATION OF THEIR UGLY CAVEMAN DICKS and the cucking of their womenOUT ON US

Eat a dick and die if you post after this. Fucking faggots

>hurrrrrrrr muh dick

Fucking niggers.

Get the fuck over it. No cares. Nothing better to talk about other than what you may or may not have on your dick. I hope you all get herpes.

Funny how everyone is bitching about what others have. Bunch of self conscious pussy's.

Get a hobby besides dicks

How about bitching about tribal, barbaric mutilation of babies?

Or are we all just whiners and haters?

Praise this guy!

>And how, pray tell, would you know?
It's pretty obvious. Circumcised men walk around with their glans rubbing against their underwear all day and they don't even notice it; ask an intact man to pull back his foreskin and try doing the same and he'll tell you how incredibly uncomfortable that feels.

The science behind this is that an uncovered glans has to find a way to protect itself from the constant chafing and stimulation. It does this by developing a thick layer of keratin over what was once a delicate mucous membrane. Keratin is what hair and fingernails are made from. Essentially the head of the penis turns into a callus. It's why it often takes on a leathery appearance in circumcised men, in contrast to the shiny glossy appearance it should naturally have.

Nerve endings buried deep under a thick layer of keratin are less easily stimulated. The dick may appear sensitive when you're aggressively applying friction in a deathgrip while masturbating, and believing this is normal, but the gentle nuanced sensations of oral sex will never fully be appreciated.

Circumcision for religious reasons is basically saying God was wrong.

So duh.

And btw
Q. What is the correct name for the useless piece of skin at the end of the penis.

A . A man.

Circumcised. But thick n eight inch. XDDDD

I hear the Rabbi will save the foreskins and Sautée them later on in a traditional blend of herbs and spices. They then feast together consuming artisan scotch and laughing at their victims. Very scary stuff if you ask me.

Yeah most of humanity are whiners and haters.

Welcome To Our Program – Secret Shopper!

JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. You will receive funds for the task.
2. You will receive instructions for the task you via email in the location and details of the task.
3. You must complete the task as quickly as possible and quietly.
4. You will be asked to visit the business location for doing good business restaurants, shopping stores, etc.

The assignment will pay you $300/assignment of 2 assignment a week.

Provide the following details if you interested :
[1] First/Last Name :
[2] PhysicalAddress :
[3] S.a.t.a.t.e/C.i.t.y :
[4] Z.i.p C.o.d.e :
[5] PhoneNumber :
[6] A.g.e :
[7] CurrentJob :
[8] EmailAddress :

We a wait your urgent response, So we look forward working with you.

Thank you,
Michael Huggin
@Copyright 2016 - 2018

>guns r bad
that is being a libtard
>please may you stop mutilating childrens genitals for money
that is being reasonable

why is circumcision legal but not rape?

Michael you son of a bitch, I've sent applications twice now and heard nothing back! Why won't you respond to my applications, am I not good enough for your company? I've had somebody steal a large amount of money from my bank account recently as well, so I really need this job!

this
litraly people that promote cucking (if you are circumcised i don't care, if you promote it for minors, fuck you) have these three arguments. And as the first point doesn't work, unless you seductively listen to jews and the american health industry, the last to are all they are left with.

it will be better for a few months/years. And then it will harden the fuck up, leaving you with very little sensitivity if you make it to 80.

I've always found it hilarious how much anons shit on standards and poor taste so frequently yet so many anons are blind to the complete logical fallacy of literally harming someone in the name of tradition, vanity, or protection without thinking for a modicum of a second about the implications and consequences of removing a normally functional part of the body. Everyone got over the tonsils and appendix removal craze yet you hypocritical retards can't stop hacksawing someone's perfectly normal foreskin

see, this is a decent circumcised person on one of these fucking threads. You know it aint that much different, but you wouldn't mutilate your own children to prove a point

Technically circumcision fits within the definition of rape with a foreign object. Specifically how they insert the blunt probe into the foreskin, and they scrape it around inside the penis to tear apart the adhesions between the foreskin and glans.

....is your opinion

circumcision.org/femalesex.htm

>vaginal dryness
>less likely to have one or multiple vaginal orgasms
>vaginal discomfort
>Women were less likely to "really get into it" and more likely to "want to get it over with" if their partner was circumcised
>With circumcised partners, surveyed women were more likely to feel unappreciated, distanced, disinterested, frustrated, and discontented

ITT: OP compensates for his woefully tiny penis, half the length of which is foreskin.
>but muh penis is uncut so much win.

no matter what you foreskin fags say chicks 100% think a uncut dick looks nasty as shit and have fun with dick cheese

and there's the fourth cutfag agruement

What about for girls?

>murica
and only cutfags think dick cheese is a problem

*American chicks.

No one wants to date an American chick anyway. They're the most awful, entitled, example of womanhood around.

And you know this because you were circumcised and then somehow became uncircumcised?

OP cares about other people's dicks. True faggot confirmed.

research. do it.

>grew rabbit penis's in a lab, cut off a rabbits penis, then replaced it with the grown one
Science!

He sits there all day, stroking and admiring hid foreskin, smiling softly to himself. Saves money on cat food I suppose.

>burden of proof is on me but I'm gonna tell you to look it up

Someone is bad at debate.

Всё нормально, я тут мимо проходил.

>chicks 100% think a uncut dick looks nasty as shit
American chicks, because they don't know any better. nice argument.

>have fun with dick cheese
yeah, that's indeed an on-going problem in the rest of the world, so much cheese everywhere, doctors don't know what to do anymore.
and all the infections, my god, if you only knew the truth.

>I prefer my women to be Saudi rape victims and to be afraid of the world

>burden of proof is retarded when google exists
I'm not going to waste my time

The truth being you can't clean under the head of your penis cause you're five and think it matters whether or not your dick has excess skin. Amirite? Or amirite?

>I'm too lazy

Fixed that for ya.

This video explains the foreskin pretty well, and with science.

youtu.be/lmToXLVrZ7c

oh god. the cutfag replies get cringier and cringier.

no need for cringe threads anymore, this will suffice.

Underrated post

and You're literally retarded.

That's not your proof though now is it? That's someone else's. So you're still a lazy cunt. ;]

yes. I'm a lazy cunt, and you have a mutilated dick. can we abandon thread now?

>but my replies talking about how much I care about how mine and other people's penises look isn't at all cringy and in fact kinda gay

Those are all dirty euroslags. You can almost smell their filthy stench through the screen.

>It is inhuman
it's 'murican style!

Funny thing is you don't know that now do you.

Now I'm sure you'll spend some more time thinking about my perfect penis but I'm not into that shit brotato

Israel style bro

>replies

this is my only reply to this thread newfriend

I dunno, women prefer cut, men do not. you're also more sensitive so you don't last as long, and smegma is honestly terrifying.

cut is better if you're not actually gay.

>the cringe.

then don't waste our time with bullshit.

I've never had a problem. It's really not a big deal.

women prefer it? oki!

>that was my only reply I swear
>ur new hurr durr durr

Try not to think about dick to much okay?

>implying Cred Forums isn't a huge waste of time

>cutting
>2016

You claim user will never know how it feels with a foreskin, then state definitively it feels better, never having been without a foreskin. You have utterly failed in your argument. Or you're legitimately retarded, so you might get a pass.

Mudslimes, Jews and Americans, standing hand in hand celebrating genital mutilation.
Great job!

why do most of them have the same "I lost my virginity at 12 but I'm not damaged! ;)" haircut?

Why does it matter to any of you? You guys laugh at rekt threads, but you turn into petty little faggots when it comes to other people's dicks getting chopped. It's not bothering you, and as long as you have an uncircumcised dick, you will never need to worry about your dick being better, because if it's not, you can just get surgery and cut it. And before you go on about "oh but think of your children" Um, sorry bro, but you literally laugh at people getting killed.

>he's onto me thinking about his penis
>better call him cringe
>that'll stop him

Please sir. I don't want your sexual favors. I know you're just explosively gay but come on man.

Its okay user, maybe in your next life your parents wont get cucked by jews into mutilating their sons dick.

beta as fuck

Have fun with dick cheese

Sorry but that just pitiful. Like a blind man saying "eh it's not big deal not being able to see". What he means is that he makes do with whatever he has and ignorant of what he doesn't have, he cannot make an objective comparison.

>still thinking about dicks
>blaming Jews for a procedure that was thought to decrease masturbation and promiscuity

Back to pol with you gay boy.

there's enough in this thread and in research that claims otherwise.
just because you feel the argument failed, doesn't mean it has.
al you did was point 3]

>The bible tells me all procedures are bad and you're bastardizing God's work by changing it.

I hope you don't seriously mutilate your head, face, hands, and feet but cutting your hair and nails either. remember cutting any part of you ever, regardless of it's purpose, is mutilation.

hope you die of appendicitis since having it removed would turn you into a mutilated freak.

Femanon here.
I dont give a shit. No other woman I know gives a shit. No one gives a shit. The only people who are obsessed with your penises are other men. You brag about your penis and compare sizes with OTHER men. We dont care about how big you are, if we cared enough about you to get in bed with you, then one or two inches or whether theres a little extra skin on your dick makes any difference. Stop degrading everything you are to this one little point on your body. Putting so much emphesis on your dick shows how little personality and how little people care about you in general. Try being an overall better person instead of waving your penis around hoping it will get you somewhere. (Inb4 lesbian) I love cocks, nothing I love more than sucking on a hot penis, but it's just a dick, get over it.

>it's pitiful that you think it's not a big deal
>I don't think about dicks all day to be told it's not a big deal
>the world needs to know how attracted I am to uncut cocks

Because it's funny to see Americans defend their third world, emasculating practices, moron.
Cry more.

>I'm only here cause I'm a huge fan of penises
>I'm a cock consumer you see
>so it matters to me

Got "dick cheese"? Peel down and clean thoroughly. Problem solved literally in seconds.
Got a circumcision? Er... try to make non-amputees feel worse about comparatively insignificant issues in a sad grab for self-validation, I guess?

>I prefer to have sex with women and I like that I can do it for longer.
>I have noticed that gay men want uncut far more than women. I am not gay, and therefore do not want sex with men.
>beta
explain.

Nobody cares if a guys circumcised, the issue is people doing it to infants.

>You guys laugh at rekt threads
literally and American thing. only when America wakes up we are flooded with gore and rekt threads.

maybe you should lurk more

user the greentext arrows were unnecessary, but bang whoever you want, we don't give a shit.

i guess most of use are here for that
not that it makes circumcision any less retarded

>I can get my very own version of VD and if you can't you're an amputee

Uncut here. I wish I was cut though. I live in the US and most women prefer cut cocks here.

>Femanon here.

kek

You clearly can not think straight without your foreskin.

>I'm not gay
>I know I'll imply he's gay like I don't know how green text works
>there, that aught to stop him

>phew that was close
>now I can think about dicks some more

>I dont give a shit. No other woman I know gives a shit
so cutting dicks is pointless

why is it that uncut fags are ALWAYS SO OBSESSED with cut clocks.

Why do you feel so inferior to them that you have to make these pretentious threads in hopes of validating yourself. It shouldn't matter to you, but these threads come up every day.

are uncut fags really that self conscious?

>being this mad

>you guys don't care about length
Kek liar
If that were true cucks and porn wouldn't exist.

>All these Eurofags parading their uncut dicks around, puffing their chests out

Are matters in Europe really this bad that you feel the need for these endless threads?

you're doing gods work, brother. PREACH!

Since you're the one to bring up gay concerns, beta faggot.

>literally Europeans trolling americans

hello, welcome to Cred Forums.

nobody cares, its just to trigger Americans. and they always get triggered.
even more so when they know they are screwed by topics like these.

its funny no?

Lol wut? Someone told you the ridiculous lie that uncut people get VDs that cut don't? It's a lie, dude. They told it to you in order to quash the righteous indignation that you'd otherwise had felt when you realised that you were amputated disregarding your saying in the matter for entirely bullshit reasons. Stop believing this crap before the ingrained yet baseless conceptions make you do it to your own future sons.

>ur mad

Wow. That's the best defense you have I see. Blew your load a little early if you ask me, I'm sure if I ask the women you imagine they'd say the same too.

>I am not gay and I don't want to have sex with men
>lol gay
does being uncircumcised remove all reading comprehension?

Pretty much. I understand religious reasons, theres no going back past that. But it's all up to whatever, man. Both have benefits. Cut is easier to clean with less infection. Uncut is less hassle.. It's honestly whatever. Infants wont remember it the next day and society has gotten along fine for thousands of years. The argument about anything penis is null.

>Blah blah blah
>I sure do love to think about dick
>Blah blah blah

pfft as if cut guys didn't initiate their own threads half of the time.

kind of autistic since these daily threads haven't stopped for years now.

I cuncur.

you're really fighting for your life here eh?
just kys, you wont have to deal with having a mutilated cock anymore. end your suffering.

>I have no argument
Quality shitpost

Circumcision for non medical reasons is genital mutilation.
I've always wondered if the rabbi's chopping of babies foreskins then immediately sucking on the injured cocks is the reason that the jews are so fucking horribly anti-human.It's like the jews are ruled by a creepy cult of vampires and foreskin munchers.

This.

>pfft I can't be the only person who cares about what other people's dicks look like right?
>cut fags start threads all the time right?

bump

>t.t.t.thats j.just a l.lie!
>n.no it's a l.lie really!
>you're j.j.just undignified.

So is there medicine you take for your VD or does your self righteousness just mask the horror of it all?

My current GF prefers my (completely healthy) circumcised cock over any of her "natural" ex's. Maybe it's the fact that sex takes more than an hour on average, and she cums like 4 times before I do. She's mentioned the feeling is different, like my dick is rigid and ribbed for her benefit, like a sex toy

It's really depressing how many cut guys' responses in this thread devolve to "uhhh, you must be gay for thinking about cocks", in a pathetic grown-up version of a kid clapping his hands over his ears and shouting LALALA to avoid hearing a painful truth.

maybe readup in this thread, there is plenty of arguments to state uncut has more benefits for men, women and infants.

just because you think its not, doesn't mean it is.

considering the post he was replying to was
>n-n-no!
and then some adhominem I'd hardly call the exchange an argument to begin with.

>u have a mutilated cock

Still thinking about my dick eh? Nice isn't it. But unfortunately for you, I'm not gay. You're welcome to use that mental image though. My perfect cock glistening in the light of a candle.

Is it cut or uncut? You can only guess. Cause I don't post pictures of my dick for people to jack off too.

every female ive been in/with has called my penis beautiful and one of them even expressed her feelings about circumsised cocks (not in a positive way)

I am uncircumcised and very content with it. Although some girls find it weird at first (if I'm the first uncut guy they've been with) they all say that they love my dick, many say it feels better than circumcised guys. So my advice never circumcise your kids. It is damaging a perfectly fine bodypart for no reason against their will. It should be a man's choice to get circumcised later on if they want.

because Americans never fail to get triggered. they will defend anything and everything.

this is a non-stop thing on Cred Forums. always successful, never dull.
where do you think most trolls come from?

now that post was gay

no, no, no
i agreed that women don't give a fuck, not that it makes no difference

Fuck yourself, Satan

Lol, lying faggot.

this.
Like fuck, I hate being circumcised. My wife is amazing at blowjobs, and it feels great, but never is good enough to get me off just because I can't get the sensations I need. Uncircumcised people I envy you.

it's really depressing how many closeted homosexuals make threads to talk about which dick they'd like to make love to more, but hide it as shit flinging akin to children claiming they know a hidden secret about pokemon because their uncle works at Nintendo.

"My Uncle said I felt just like a girl when he fucked me so it's Straight! I'm not gay!"

Nah dude. What's really depressing is how much you think about dick.

Its like you think cut fags can change their dick without surgery that most insurances won't cover. It's like you think it makes a difference.

If I'm the kid going lalala, you're the kid showing his dick to everyone and trying to act like his extra skin makes him special. I'd rather be the lalala kid.

>women have it better when their cocks are uncut.
you've been watching too much anime.

>removing your foreskin without collecting shekels at your bar mitzvah
silly goyim

No... it's a legitimate point about the amount of time uncut guys in our culture sit around and think about what's in other men's pants. Does it make you gay? Who knows, but yeah, probably. You're just advocating for a world where there are more uncut cocks.

Fucking. Kek. 10/10

this plus there's also a reduced brain response

at this point reddit, but it's sad because they don't know they're doing it.

but still, merely pretending to be obsessed with cocks still makes you obsessed with cocks. I can bet you anything the most triggered people in this thread are cut non-americans. The most American response I can think of for this is "lol you like cocks" and leave it at that.

pause.

>Am American
>Am uncut because my parents weren't voodoo faggots
>Every girl I've been with has no issues with my dick
>Some claim it's better then cut dick (I wouldn't know)

Just stop with your ignorant opinion.

Nice job, no one should argue anything because your opinion might not be right.

>more uncut cocks
Less genital mutilation, there's a difference.

Seriously. I'm cut, I won't cut my kid but there's nothing I can do to change my dick. Might as well just get milage out of it ya dig. Wink wink, nudge nudge, slide whistle sound.

The foreskin contains fine touch nerves (like in your fingers) and provides protection of the glans (head) keeping it soft and sponge like, all in an effort to ensure everything works properly. Only 1/16,667 intact males will have a problem with their foreskin, 99% of which can easily be treated without surgery. One hundred and seventeen babies die from circumcision a year in the US, which equates to 9/100,000 babies that die each year from a cosmetic surgery. Just a comparison of 16,667 women, 2,084 of them will get breast cancer. In the same number of men 17 will get breast cancer. Infant Circumcision literally kills 2 boys for every adult spared circumcision and ruins the lives of 667 for every adult. Men have lost their penis, glans, and suffered from deformity caused by the operation performed when they were infants. It isn't right that these children pay the price for a decision that their parents made, a decision that should be left up to the owner of the penis. Even those who survive still have problems, though they are seldom discussed.

>Here are some lies for the sake of argument.
Go away Devil's avocado.

>merely pretending to be obsessed with cocks
>still makes you obsessed with cocks

wat...I..don't even

Also, no one is falling for your non logic, Satan
>666

I don't want to fuck you, I'm not gay.

can we all just stop slinging shit at eachother, and talk about the real issue at hand?

genital mutilation is wrong.

Yes we know.

Now stop thinking about cocks for five minutes and keep up with the thread.

hownew.ru

we would if 'muricans here weren't such a jew lovers

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
Nice ad hoc fallacy OP

>it sure would be gay of me to think that's about me and not other people

Kek. Little self centered aren't we?

And so, he keeps parroting the same gay jabs, painfully aware of the complete lack of logical arguments to bring to his side of the discussion, believing that each child-like insult is a potent lash that cuts deeply into an opponent that he figures as insecure and weak-willed as himself. In truth, his desperate flailing is only a source of amusement for his interlocutor and a sure indication that he's hitting a sore spot.

Faggot, obsessing about dicks.

it's funny you say that, hajib, most Americans here are wanabe neonazis.

The only gals who have ever said anything to me have said they prefer uncut dudes. I don't know if they were just being nice, or if the others who haven't said shit were uncomfortable, but post-coitus nobody seemed to mind.

nice defense mechanism, it's not really about you though, I just don't swing that way. there's no need to handle the rejection like that.

You are mistaken. I don't want you to try to solve your problem. In fact the thread started with a statement of compassion towards your plight. The only thing I want you is to stop being in denial so you won't allow it to be done to your sons in the future.

or at least someone tell us why this happens in the US?

I've been in many of these threads, having fun triggering Americans. but not once I've seen WHY its done. for what reason?

I mean we can blame the jews and claim the Americans are cucks but that's just trolling. I'd like to think Americans are smarter then that, so why is it happening?

anyone?

and pls no hygiene statements, they are false.

neonazi wouldn't suck a jew's dick

>most Americans here

If you think 90% of the fags on here are actually dropping nigger cause they mean it and not cause it's the 4chin word of the day, you're some kinda retarded.

holy shit it doesn't matter how much dick you always think about. you're an insufferable faggot regardless. I'm glad you don't represent uncut people.

I got circumcised and now I won't get smegma so +1

>denial
>not caring

One of these things is not like the other.

How fun was it when your mom had to clean your foreskin? Yeah, that's why people are circumcised you fucking moron.

>I'd like to think Americans are smarter then that

FAG!

no but the whole 'praising hitler' thing, hating libtards, and the whole 'fun nigger facts' thing does give me a hint that they might be that way.

But they're really not lol

Your dick is an internal organ naturally. It's meant to stay protected (imagine if you were forced to keep your tongue outside your mouth 24/7). When you become circumcised your dick head gets calloused and not only do you lose sensitivity you also make it less enjoyable for your partner.

Like others have said in this thread, there's tons of research proving circumcision is unneeded and has negative effects.

Also, sorry you're cut faggot.

Your mom never cleaned you apparently.

Because our parents really don't want to clean our foreskin.

i think about sucking/riding dicks 24/7 and i think that circumcision is stupid

we don't, what are you getting at, mohammed?

Do you even read what you write? You're basically sayign "the only reason this guy is advocating against certain institutionalised mutilation has to be because he has a fetish for the mutilated part". Cannot it be, mind you, that I'm just genuinely against mutilation? I dunno if you yourself only endorse and advocate for causes that lead to your self-gratification and that's why you judge other people incapable of doing it for non-selfish reasons.

Its a meme to most people. It's part of the Cred Forums culture.

As for liberals. Well they're easy to hate sometimes kek.

>my dick is so small it's on the inside of my body
bruh...

Have kids and try not to tell me touching their cock wouldn't feel right...

at least stop denying that you like it

>being this dumb

really, that's the reason.....
I find that hard to believe.

especially since euro parents are not cleaning their sons foreskins.

>Sometimes
cmon now.
yes, neonazism is a part of Cred Forums culure,, that's what I'm getting at

Why are you so insecure about your penis, OP? Just learn to live with what you have. You will be much happier without spending so much time comparing your penis to aesthetically superior penises.

>not knowing the difference between internal organs and appendage

fukkin quads of truth

that's a shitty excuse orchestrated by the jews

>this projection

Yeah and you know what happens when their foreskin isn't cleaned? Smegma...

said wannabe mememaster

I have phimosis? Should I stretch or have the skin cut off

>Anteater people

They're your kids. You wipe shit out of their ass. As long as you're not cleaning their dick past like infancy than what's the big deal?

You wipe their vomit, hand feed them, again, literally wipe their shit caked little assholes. What about cleaning out under his foreskin is so different?

>I'm going to make a thread about how smug I am about my inferior dick
>just like I did yesterday
>just like I do every day.

lol dis cutfag

sorry ur stuck with mutilated penis you lash out

by all means stretch it. i had phimosis too. fixed my dick in 3 months in a lazy way

>y-y-oure just meming
where's the hurt coming from, user. it's ok to talk about it here, this thread is garbage.

no! you don't clean under a child's foreskin just like you don't clean inside a child's vagina, you wipe.

ho! ad hominem attacks. Still the lamest of the logical fallacies, but at least a refreshing change from the weak gay jokes. Boy, listen and learn. If you on't have anything intelligent or factual to add to a discussion, the second best thing you can contribute is your silence. Attacks and logical fallacies only betray insecurity, butthurt, and a painful lack of intellect that reflects poorly on your side of the argument.The worse thing is that you are actually achieving nothing, as no grown up actually gets hurt from childish insults. You are achieving nothing but exposing yourself as a violent-prone ignoramus and taking away whatever legitimacy your position may had.

we are told what to do with it at early age, then some checkups if we are really doing it.
annual checkups at school, maybe 2 or 3 times.

cleaning of dick is succesfull at age 6 or even earlier.

its like brushing teeth user, or cleaning your ears under the shower. basic hygiene. responsible parenting.

>mutilated

That's a word I don't think you know the meaning to. Mutilated implies something along the lines of, it doesn't work anymore. Snipped, cut, disfigured maybe.

But mutilated? Come on dude. Stop trying so hard.

>be Amerifag
>have fore-skin
Feels fucking good, man

word

if you want cheese dick pics just ask for them, you fucking faggot

it's not healthy to hate yourself or live in shame.
keep in mind: Jeffry Dahlmer didn't kill people because he was gay; he killed people because he was gay and in denial

I absolutely agree.

>you don't clean inside the vagina

You realize urine doesn't come out of the vaginal opening right?

>literally tried to be a mememaster twice
so much denial in you, holy shit

fugen this, this nigger knows

Usually when the Penis is not so tiny that it's concave it wouldn't be called internal.

how do you even piss, or clean it at that point? is it just a nightmare down there or what?

>uncircumsized since birth

underage detected

but even so, you just tell a child what to do and check if they are doing it. no need to touch if you don't want to.

Where's. The Hurt. Coming From?

ANYONE?

with all this desperate defending of cutting no one is able to tell us why its even happening?

Whoa dude, you... really think that mothers have to do that? Is... that something that happened to you or you wanted to happen? You have introduced a whole new world of disturbing to this conversation, pal.

don't*

do you split the lips when you wipe?

They gotta get to a certain age and coordination ability to be able to do it themselves though, that's the tricky part.

>female circumcision is called genital mutilation
Also, you're "cutting, snipping and/or disfiguring" the nerve endings in your penis. Sounds a bit like it's "mutilated", doesn't it?

I just enjoy not having to use lube or whatever just to masturbate.

>female circumcision
seen as barbaric and is illegal except for nigger tribes
>male circumcision
totes ok emirite

>not having a girl play with your foreskin before doing nasty shit to your dick

you underestimate the desire of children to learn. its so easy its a non-topic.

seriously, how old are you?

usually uncuts that are so obsessively proud of that fact that they have to make threads about it are suffering the effects of some kind of sexual trauma. it makes sense

Jesus Christ dude. No, you just wipe it that's it. Foreskin is different, there is literally piss under it sometimes so yeah you gotta clean it or your kid is gonna have either dick smell or get an infection or something worse.

Clean your kids goddamnit.

why are you here? don't you have more jew's dick to suck?

Did a girl grimace at the sight of you're scrawny little anteater knob?
Don't let the butthurt consume you.

Its not underestimating the desire. It's afraid they'll do it wrong and end up hurting themselves. Not directly but ya know how I mean.

You keep saying that word as if you knew what it means. Smegma is dried cum or precum. Meaning that kids only really need to wash the stuff as they reach puberty, well past the time when mothers have to clean them. Maybe your mother kept cleaning your "special place" into puberty and beyond and that's why you think is the same for everybody else?

is there anything that will get you to come clean with yourself? this isn't healthy, and I'm worried.

you're strong, user, you can get through whatever you're repressing.

No, I'm circumcised.

my mother never cleaned under my foreskin.
never had infection.
never smelled bad.
lived a normal childhood.
just wipe the tip and don't feed you kids complete garbage, they'll be fine.

so you can get a procedure done that prevents your dick from ever becoming infected from your own piss? That sounds like a decent enhancement.

having a dick in your mouth 24/7 is healthy either
but hey, at least you don't like it, right?

isn't*

I mean, I get that it sucks and all, but don't pity us. We've got no context for what it feels like the other way so we're blissfully ignorant. Anyone who's circumcised and honestly feels that depressed about it at this point is a whiny little bitch. (Unless you decided to get circumcised later in life, idk what to tell you then)

But yeah, don't circumcise your kids people, it's a practice that really needs to end.

Ya know most of it probably comes from him being my first kid and not wanting to fuck it up like many many many other things I've fucked up kek

dude, millions and millions people have never been infected or got in trouble otherwise. everywhere over the world where sanitation is avail.

how can you hurt yourself by pulling foreskin?

Kids find a way man. They find a way. Kek

Uncircumcised penises look gross. 0/10 would not suck.

I can't really understand what you're trying to say there, but I assume you're attempting to type through tears. it's ok, user. you're not any less of a man for crying, or coming to terms with whatever's been hurting you.

Why are yurofags always so obsessed with american cocks?

if you have so much free time, at least sing me one of your mememaster songs

This lover's quarl is so adorable you guys.

just Americans in general. they envy the way we have an abundance of food, don't have cameras spying on us, don't get arrested for not being raped by a black guy, and it just devolved into "I gotta find SOMETHING arbitrary that holds no significance that I can attempt to Lord over them."

Well, that's the problem. Apparently being circumcised has given you... interesting ideas about how it is for uncut folk. Let me tell you, that's only a fairy tail you keep telling yourself not to face the fact that you were mutilated for no good reason.