I'm a guy, who have no parents anymore. My dad passed away when i was 11, and my mom passed away last year...

I'm a guy, who have no parents anymore. My dad passed away when i was 11, and my mom passed away last year, exactly a day after my birthday. My life got broke as fuck, no family at all. Got kind of heart attack plus asthma and i always need to rely on some medics. Still in hospital since 2 months ago because they said i'm in dangerous condition. I have no money anymore to afford medic and some medical treatment, don't ask about insurance, i live in shitty country. I give up, i don't know what to do anymore, thinking about to end this life soon. feel free to ask me anything

PIC: No relateable

Do it

stay strong and dont give up!

Where do you live? Maybe it's an option to move to canada if you live in the usa. If you live in europe, move to the switserland for free healthcare.

He said he lives in a shitty country you faggot ass nigger. He wouldn't be denied treatment for lack of funds in America.

I can't even afford some medicine that i needed. I got fired from the place that i work because i'm being hospitalized and took off so long

Thanks, but looks like i can't stand it anymore. Feels so tortured

>He wouldn't be denied treatment for lack of funds in America.
?
Do you live in America?

You must pay for anything that isn't a direct intervention of death.

Why do you even care about suiciding? Sounds like the situation's gonna fix itself without your help anyway.

Actually emigrating to Canada is notoriously difficult from the states. They don't want our trash.

You still have parents. Them passing away didn't make them cease to ever exist. They've just finished their part in your life, so reflect on their lives, how they've contributed to yours and move on to continuing your own life so you can work towards giving to others lives. Give all of your efforts so they can then reflect upon you fondly once your time is done also. You still have plenty of time to live how you want, and even without money and the need to do things you don't want to, you can make time for the small things in life that may impact others in a much larger way. I hope you can manage to squeeze as much enjoyment out of the rest of your life as possible.

Nigger, doesn't matter if it's true or not, a real shinobi should not give up.

I know suicide won't fix anything. I just want to end the suffer

I live in Poland, but i'm an Australian. moved to Poland because of my girlfriend. But she dumped me when everything get harder and harder. I have nothing left, i've tried to live my life by myself, but i can't stand he suffer anymore

Most 1st world countries have free healthcare (except the US and maybe some other strange exception). Heck, even some south-american countries have free (half-decent) healthcare.

What country do you live in, OP?

Thanks, i have a limits and i can't through it anymore

I moved to Poland since 7 months ago

>"but i can't stand he suffer anymore"

If you're an Australian living in Poland... how come you don't speak "normal" English?

Also, go live to Europe (the real one). Maybe some better weather and social conditions will help (south-western europe).

He has to mean Austrian

I'm sorry for my bad english, just a little bit typo. Move to another country it's not easy when you have nothing

I'm a attack helicopter, who have no parents anymore. My chinook passed away when i was 11, and my aircraft carrier passed away last year, exactly a day after my birthday. My rotors got broke as fuck, no lift at all. Got kind of sludge attack plus fuel-intake asthma and i always need to rely on some medics. Still in hangar since 2 months ago because they said i'm in dangerous condition. I have no money anymore to afford medic and some gearhead treatment, don't ask about insurance, i live in shitty country. I give up, i don't know what to do anymore, thinking about to end this ride soon. feel free to ask me anything
PIC: No relateable

:)