>poor
>alone inside
>without future
>no meaning in life
>sad
>crying
>overwhelmed
>without possibilities

How are you Cred Forums? Tell me how you feel.

i take meds to combat reality (the stuff you posted)

if its available why not use it

the idea of suicide is too grim for me

Pretty good, thanks for asking.

That's a big hat for keanu.

I feel exactly the same as you. Well, I feel like crying but it won't come out, but apart from that.

Feelin kinda sad now that op has abandoned the thread

I am still here Cred Forumsro.

Well sup then? Why you so sad?

More than 7 years that I came out from drugs and alcohol but I think I was better before

If you have a roof, food, technology, water, clothes youre luckier than 3 billion people living in poverty. Soemtimes we need to think outside the box to see that we have a lot of oportunities around us.

Pretty good, a bit disappointed about behavior of some woman.

No money? No possibilities to change that? Plus that I work as municipal police officer and after a raise and 2nd promotion I earn $340 a month? ANd everywone here is like "you should be happy, you got a stable job".

I am human failure. If I had to describe everything I would run out of weekend.

Feelin' like the average white, American male at the moment.

Guess I'll have to take a dose of nigger dick today.

Well go work, you wil have possibilities by having money. And you probably will find new ppl. Life has no meaning, its about the little things. Your depression comes from being to inactive. Try stay more active by working and meeting with ppl and it will decrease. Depression is mainly a first world problem

Literally the exact same as you.

I plan on being dead by the end of the year.

Wow OP me too.
I had a fight with my gfyesterday. i pulled ger hair gentle like playing and she got mad at me I would never hit her. She told me user you need to go. So I say sorry and all and she hasnt been answering my calls. Well some in the afternoon and at nigth but she told me she was mad and wanted to be alone. :( I dont want to lose her.

Sato? Is that you?

I feel fucking great, thank you very much

I wound up more depressed than ever after hitting Cred Forums shit was miserable. Trying to take a break from it all. That way I can adjust enough to be somewhere in the middle with my views and can just coast by, do what I need to in order to live a decent life and if the happening happens I can adapt to that too. The redpill blues are terrible at times tbh lads.

you can always join some cult, or ... em ... oh yea ISIS. I hear they take anybody. See, not without possibilities

I felt like you for years, until then I guess I got really tired of feelink like shit every day. Something snapped in my mind, in a positive way. I started changing the thoughts running around in my mind and I actually started doing someting with my life. I'm getting ready to finish highschool and get a fucking job. Life is going much better because even if I still have nothing yet
>tfw no gf
I know that I'm working to make things better (even though I'm not sure I will ever have a gf).
Hope is the difference between life and death, never forget this.
If you don't have hope you need to find a way to have it, because that's the energy that you need to reach any goal in life
>but user, I'm hopeless and everything is shit
I know, it used to be that way for me too, but you can change your thought, you control them. once you understand this, you'll see the difference.
I'm telling you this because I want you to get better like I did.

Fuck don't even join ISIS. Those sandniggers don't know how to have a good time. Better to be a nazi than an islamist tbh at least it's ours.

cheer up sad sack,
could be worse
a hooker could cut your dick off and throw it out the window of a moving car

I made this for U user

im sad too :(

I'm all right, little tired, could use a wash.

but I'll fix those with coffee and a shower.

A little hungover, and hungry. Going to get sushi for breakfast. And do it all over again.

Yeah, I´d much rather be a nazi. At least they have food taste when it comes to dressing

>food taste when it comes to dressing
Ranch sauce

Pretty much your list op, with the last two lines being in [b][/b]

Today I woke up at 9am, kept laying in bed until it was time to get to work (1:40pm). Now browsing Cred Forums till I can finally go home and get back to sleep.

yay life

what show is this?