Hahaha here I'm spending the weekend in a 250$ a night hotel with an inroom spa, you little fucks stuck in the baseroom...

Hahaha here I'm spending the weekend in a 250$ a night hotel with an inroom spa, you little fucks stuck in the baseroom, hahaha

$250 dollar room looks like a fucking shit hole m9

That hennesy is $80 a bottle cunts

Yeah that place looks like a shithole.

Well its normally cheaper but long weekend ya know

Expensive alcohol and a shit motel. Sounds like they work together

so your in a room thats worth $40 just most rooms cost $250 get a proper hotel next time premier inn look better than that and in the uk they cost £30 a night

nice dive faggot

if that rooms $250 a night you got ripped the fuck off lmao, that looks like some apartment in a Chinese slum with some ikea thrown in.

I dont even have a spa in the room, made that up but scenery is awesome between 11 and 3 cunt

obviously you dont have a spa, that painting looks like someones pen leaked over it

Fuck you, I got a king bed all to myself. Tried to pick up but couldnt jealous cunt

Fantastic bait, guaranteed replies!

+1 top lel XD

If that room is $250 you have certainly been scammed faggot!

Thats my inbedroom spa ya jealous cunt. One chick even tried to pick me up but got kicked out for being too drunk

I'm in Japan and my room still looks better than that.

Yeah... What country/town, OP?

You mean "shower?"

You dont know what a spa is...

When was the last time you saw a king size bed cunt? King and I?

Too drunk to remember where i am, terrigal i think

I own one... 2000 americunt shekels but worth it

I'm pretty sure your mommy and daddy are in the next room over. You sister is the favorite and your parents are taking her on vacation and had to bring you along. Once vacation is over, you will have to go back to your parents basement. Enjoy the clean sheets. you will eventual have to go back to your useless, pathetic excuse of a life - loser.

Like last week when I was at a hotel?

250 a night and even the cable management is off and the air conditioner is as well. Then let's talk about that really really small tv

I am 44 years old cunt enjoying my $80 bottle cognac

>Hennessy

Found the nigger.

>$250 room

Looks like a dorm room at a mid-tier state college.

There sure are a lot of faggots in this thread taking bait.

>250 dollar hotel room
>thinks that's expensive.
I stayed in a junior suite in the Westin in Portland Maine and thought I was slumming it...

Fuck you I got a colorfull cushion

>Looks like a dorm room at a mid-tier state college.
this
also no bitches there?
why even live you faggot.

>in room spa
>has a bathroom and shower

3rd world hotel must be really shit.

Shut up!!

>of course your welsh

The third wold ladies and gentleman

the last hotel I stayed in was a superior double at the Sloane Hotel, Sloane Square, London. Last year.

Priced at £235 or $305 a night...infinitely better!

>claims 250,000 for room

>sick 22" flat screen

>sick dollar-store painting

>sick ikea tables

>sick 100 square foot room

And bro you can totally fit one person comfortably in that wicked knarly shower.

Also, proud of nig-nog drink.

I'm surprised you aren't posting Kanye west shoes.

Fuck off jealous fuck. Your monthly grocery cost is less thsn 2 days here

Wtf is a baseroom

It doesn't look like '250$ a night' hotel.
What happend that you are stuck in this shithole, your wife told you to move out?

Expensive fridge

80 euros with restaurant,pool,spa,hamam included.. where are you OP?

You don't know? All your baseroom are belong to US if I remember correctly.

So many jealous people on /b

Fucking terrigal

nice room...where is it?

And ugly feet

Yuuuuge bed

>king sized bed.

>tried to pick it up but couldn't.

Weak manchild detected.

Pick her clothes up you filthy uncultured swine

Im proud of my b3autiful feet

schlipffkopf germany

why have you taken your clothes off you absolute madman

I coudnt find matching socks

My ex and I stayed in a budget hotel that was $35 a night once and the bathroom looked exactly like that

OP is in greenland

UTC -3

Thanks, will pay a visit next time I'm over there.

Still not man enough to hire a cunt

keep at it OP

someday...

OP sleeps in a single bed at home, faggot

or a fckin newfie -- he is in Newfoundland because that's a Canadian commercial on tv

>cheap room and hennesey
nigger detected

I Sleep in a California king every night OP.

I can stay in a shitty hotel like yours for $20 a night in my third world shithole (the Philippines). Hell, $20 can get you somewhere fancy outside of popular tourist places like Manila and Cebu.

$250 a night will get you a hotel room that looks like a billionaire's bedroom with free breakfast, spa and and whatever the fuck you need in the bathroom and that's just in Manila, Cebu and Davao. Outside of those cities, $250 per night will get you into heaven with eat all you can breakfast, lunch and dinner, spa, a tour guide (if you like) and other shit.

That is the equivalent of a $40 a night room in america

well he has said 2 times now that he's in Australia, idk

As susptected. Matching socks...

250 dollar. and looks like shit.
i hope for you that includes that food and drinks ?
i have been in a hotel far better then that one for 160 dollar. without food and drinks.
Big room. looked realy expensive. in a big city in holland.

my bad. 1am not 1pm

so wonder he's shitfaced

OP why are you bragging about grossly overpaying for a shitty room?

The date and time checks out. The timezone in my country has a difference of 1 or 2 hours from Australia.

250$ for that room? Lol for 250$ you could get something similiar + prostitute

OP braggs about paying too much for Hotel room. Do you even see something on that little TV?

"$250 room" eats dominos, only a 24" TV, painting with no frame, mini AC/Heat is what appears to be one of the most inconvenient places ever for heat.

I'm actually on the second floor of my own giant apartment.

OP can pay me 250$ to stay an weekend at my home. Have King size bed too + 65" TV

Considering how much of an idiot he would be to pay $250 for this I'd say your home for a weekend for $250 is like gods gift to the hotel users. This is just stupid though I've seen Red Roofs that are better than this.

> Tries making ppl jealous
> Ppl laugh about him he is paying too much money for bad room and doing boring shit in his free time

have fun there