I plan to drop acid for the first time today

I plan to drop acid for the first time today.
Any advice Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=EzKRUpMsUdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just know. If the tab is bitter it's not lsd and brace for a speedy trip with a lot of teeth clenchig.

The experience depend on it's good shit or not

Don't forget that the come up is the hardest part of a trip, and that the crazy disorientation goes away. Come up feels like slowly losing comprehension with an anxious feeling in your chest while you're motor skills are affected. If you're only doing a single dose it won't be bad though

Im dropping with my friend today as well!! Make sure you got weed to take the edge off, food, and someone there whos not tripping to stop you from doing anything self harm or stupid cus you will no be thinking the same way

Relax, and breath. Master your mind.

I've always wanted to try it.
Where do you get it?
I heard that it's rare to get actual acid off the street, but buying online seems dangerous.

What's your dose?
Also, keep yourself hydrated.

if its bitter, its a spitter

remember that everything is from drugs, not meeting god, not spirituality, not from magic/energy.

listen to dark psytrance

get some valiums so you can sleep

go with it, dance, touch your skin and your surroundings.

my advice, that you don't end up like i did the first time: don't do too much. 100ug is enough if you don't know if you are maybe one of the persons that can't handle psychedlics.
first time hit me like a fkin train. in general psychs hit me harder than many other ppl.

Double dipped tab. I'm buying two, only going to take one today.

the world as u know it is a simulation

you think that's real air you're breathing user?

have fun

My come ups are always slightly unnerving- I feel anxious and ill and generally panicked- however I am an anxious person in general.
I find that if I start feeling unwell, going to a darker, empty place, closing your eyes and thinking of an inviting image often helps. The last few times I've been having bad come ups, I've just made some space for me and thought about a peaceful city in the rain or some shit. It definitely helps. Having a friend as well Is also a bonus, even if ifs just for the company. Remember to eat and drink as well, even though you won't feel hungry or thirsty, it's good to keep your dehydration up! Eating can be really odd though, most people recommend eating fruits, but the textures can feel off. If you do find your having a bad experience with anything, changing settings can often help as well as making small differences in your space that seem to be triggering the anxiety. It also helps to have a clean room as well- I find that when I dose mess and clutter sends me into a cleaning frenzy.
Just make sure you enjoy it, relax, and set aside six or so hours just to experience the trip.

one of the safest things to buy online because it can be fit in a small letter and is very non suspicious

do NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES go to youtube and look up "Betty Boop in Crazy Town".

that shit will fuck you up.

buy from dark web, the shit on there is reliable, just make sure to check the reviews of the person you're buying off

Fuck that, if you're buying online might as well get a vial

also people can sell you a tiny square of paper soaked in vinegar for fifty bucks. yay! capitalism!

Sure, each time you trolls wanna act edgy and shits, post that fucking photo.

>don't know shit about buying drugs online
Don't listen to these faggots

>good shit or not
>not knowing hes talking about nbome
>implying nbome can ever be good shit in the lsd realm

listen to a bunch of good music, preferably with a visualizer, or with their music videos if possible. make sure to eat beforehand and if at any point you feel weird, just get up and walk around wherever you're at! it's also easier if you trip with someone who has done it before, or with someone else on their first time. don't go over 2 tabs unless youve tripped before. otherwise, acid has a very particular long come up, so smoke some weed and put on MDE: World Peace or something while you wait

a kid and/or shut-in

watching this while tripping (shrooms) was fucking incredible

>we looked at the data

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

thats not a dose
>double dipped
>can measure out 1 dip for me please?
with real LSD is safe to assume you wont OD, but its really dumb to put an unknown amount of any drug in your body

do your research

I can't believe people go to clubs and just buy a pill and eat it there, do you have any idea what the fuck you are doing???

Protip: don't do it
Source: experience

protip: you're a cunt for posting a comment with no substance

you would have to take an ungodly amount of lsd to overdose, you'd most likely forgot to breathe and die before the actual chemical kills you

also I would be cautious about street tabs in general because a lot of the time its an NBOMe

NBOMe is bitter, correct?

>NBOMe
tried it. it was interesting. wouldn't do it again. shapes coming out of the wall just isn't my thing.

Best advice in this thread

Smoke weed. Don't freak out if you start to get rubber arm.

just relax changes come itll pass

Fast if possible, do anything to avoid pooping. Pooping while tripping isnt pleasant.

Don't forget how to breathe. Have 911 on speed dial in case you need help from the heart attack.

yes, but it also numbs your mouth, sometimes the ink on the lsd is slightly bitter.

If you don't have a test kit remember taht nbome numbs the mouth

I shit while tripping once. It felt like my asshole had a tounge and I could taste the shit. It tasted like a dirty banana.

On Acid you're immune to fear so watch a really scary movie alone.

topkek
but no

I tried it and it made me really anxious, didn't enjoy

yeah fuck nbome and 2ci 2cb shit

Trust your source, do it in small amounts and just enjoy. My experiences have always been positive unless I overdo it, it's like weed x 10 plus it gives me energy. It's my favorite drug when I can get it

>I plan to drop acid for the first time today.
>Any advice Cred Forums

If you hear God's voice telling you to do something like jump off a bridge or saw your face off and look at it, make sure it's really God before you do it. To be certain, ask a question only God would know the answer to, like "Am I going to go to Hell when I die?"

What if I'm not religious?
checkmate christians

Just remember that you're tripping, it will end. The outside world is real and if you do dumb shit in public, people will notice. Have fun, put on chill tunes (no angry/crazy stuff until you get used to music on acid). Watch The Holy Mountain or The Road To El Dorado.

>What if I'm not religious?
Duh, ask a different question, since it's obvious you're going to go to Hell

>mfw

If shit taste metallic it's not lsd

You should be fine and relaxed if on lsd long as your not taking something insane like 15+ decent tabs

If shit has a taste, it's some kind of nbome or artificial rip off that will really fuck you up.

Never had issue with lsd but fake shit will make you think you know everything, really faced paced and everything feels like a good idea without thinking it through like stabbing yourself in the dick because it might be funny - drink lots of water and find a stable safe spot to chill with anything sharp or pointed around

Think unhappy thoughts and scream a lot

>dropped acid
>cat wouldn't stfu
>tied a string to ceiling fan, turned it on
>watch cat chase the string for 30 minutes
>30 minutes real time = 3 hours lsd time

and thats how i got psychologically addicted to lsd

Make sure you are mentally in a good place. If you are depressed ,hurt or insecure in any way , it will be amplified 10x by LSD. And you don't want that happening, trust me.

For any troubled anons looking for LSD go check out 1P-LSD you can legally buy it online. It's suppose to have identical effects to actual lsd.

thanks user

I couldn't use it more then once every 3 months or it's just like being a alert stoned even if took twice as much

ye idk how someone would get addicted to psychedelics.. must have different kind of brain

I've heard 1P described as "dirty" feeling, also AFAIK your body metabolizes it into lsd25

I'm dropping acid for the first time today too

I mean shit I'm not physically addicted to DXM but man I want to do it all the time.

if its bitter, its a spitter

I don't think any of you faggots have taken LSD... wtf are you all on about? Just have fun man and stay positive. You control your mind. The LSD is just a portal deeper into it.

>Any advice Cred Forums

If things feel intense OP, just always remember that no matter what happens it's just the drug.

And the experience will end in a couple hours.

So have fun.
Be in a safe place that you wont have to deal with other people or situations.

and say hello to the Lizard King.

>it's just the drug. It will be over soon.
>it's just the drug. It will be over soon.

>tfw want to try hallucinogens but live in a very tight knit, small town community in slovenia, europe
>tfw the only dealers you know sell home grown weed

what do i do Cred Forums, are there any good sites with shrooms that i can order from?

gl hf

what is "robotripping" like?

I disagree, most people do not have a good control over their mind

mind set and setting play a huge role, have a good positive mind set and be somewhere you feel safe

couldn't hurt to have a friend there or able to be with you on a moments notice

there may be shrooms that grow near you, you could check on shroomery or something

Pacifiers are for molly for the most part, but if you have teeth grinding tendencies I recommend picking one up.
If your jaw does hurt, do this if you remember or the day after, touch the tip of your tongue to the back of your front tooth and relax. Massage the joint
Might seem like silly advice but I have TMJ and had to learn

>I disagree, most people do not have a good control over their mind

and that's why you're 12 years old

>Pacifiers are for molly for the most part, but if you have teeth grinding tendencies I recommend picking one up.

WTF are you talking about.

If you get a pacifier for lsd you are a legit retard.

Well, there was one week where i dropped every day, and felt like complete shit. Fucked with my head, and felt like never using it again. To avoid that, the most i use at all is about 3 times a week, if I have any.
So not psychologically addicted, so to speak, but dont want to give it up, i guess?

psychedelics can open your eyes to a complete different perspective/reality and I stand by my point that most people might not handle this situation very well

I wasn't physically addicted in the sense I had withdrawals, but I was psychologically addicted to DXM back in December/January. Realized I had an issue when I had spent like 14 days straight high as fuck on it (avg dose probably around 1000mg, highest was 1700mg).

I just popped a tab which is almost 100% an nbome, I'm thinking 25i. Unknown dosage. I took two tabs 3-4 days ago and that was too much - felt like I was physically dying. Hoping 1 tab is more mild.

Leave a nice note for you're mom to read when she finds your corpse.
Just in case.
You love you're mom, right?
You don't want her to remember you as a worthless, selfish drug addict.

Make sure you are taking it with other people around so you don't get too fucked up. Listen to some good music. Me and a buddy stared at the album cover of Pink Floyd's the wall because it was moving.(It doesn't move) Drink some water and make sure you have everything you need beforehand. If you smoke have a couple extra packs. If you drink have a full bottle of something. Be careful nigga

get outta here

>I stand by my point that most people might not handle this situation very well

and that's why you're a retard who's very obviously never done lsd.

My god you sound stupid af

I have grinding tendencies anyway if I don't have anything to chew on my fucking face hurts

I get what you are saying about "control" but I never had any of the issues being stated here. Most of my lying faggot friends would say they saw leprechauns and shit... which is total horse shit unless you're eating a 10-strip. Just stay fucking positive, I ALWAYS had a blast.

It's a lot of fun man been doing it for around 2 years. Every single trip is different. Ill just give out a trip report.

>drink an entire bottle(which is about 350 mg of dxm)
>playing magic with my bro
>30 mins go by time starts to slow, response time also slowed dramatically
>"hey man I dont think i can continue playing lets just chill"
>lay down on the floor, have room light on because light=sunshine and love and dark=death and passing
>45 min mark starting to feel really nervous and feel like I'm getting burned by my room light
>oh shit everything is getting really fisheyed and this light is toasting my shit up!
>get up to turn the light off
>baddecision.jph
>instant regret, heat pours into my body
>go to bathroom turn the light on and rest my 9000 degree head on the cool metal doorframe and close my eyes
>envision giant green dragon flying behind me
>coats my entire back with holy light to purge evil from my body
>fall to the floor and vomit like I've never fucking vomited before
>as soon as I start puking I start to feel giant white wings grow out of my back
>buddy is in the doorway "yea man just get it all out and ascend"
>I tell him I'm sorry and I've become an angel
>look at him, hes as tall as a giant
>he helps me up we go back into my room and sit
>lock hands together as anchors to this world because I start folding backwards, my body and carbon was folding back so hard it was becoming diamonds
>saw other crazy shit, angelic gauntlets used to write holy script onto a spell scroll ect ect

Dxm is fucking fun as shit but you have to be right for it. People call it a shit drug because you can buy it in the store and because teens and negros use it. That just really isn't the case. Ive smoked weed, taken benzos and muscle relaxers and opiates, and my drug of choice is dxm

-Use gum
-Don't be faggot with paci
-Success

Gum is gross.. Too much sweet and flavor
If you guys have to hate on pacis use a straw

I can see this with DMT maybe... but not a hit or two of LSD. Cmon bro

>I have grinding tendencies

Then that's a YOU problem weirdo.

That's not advise for normal anons.

If OP put a pacifier in his mouth every other person there would rightfully mock the fuck out of him.

I'm this anonand I have 0 idea how people have such crazy experiences from what I would consider a beginner dose. I was regularly taking 1000mg+ and even did a 1700mg trip one time and I never had anyone near the effects some people describe. Like I dont wanna be that guy but your story sounds like straight up BS, or coming from a 14 year old with very little drug experience. Have you ever done an actual psychedelic or just shitty downers (benzos/opiates)?

true i've never done it user that's why i said psychedelics

>true i've never done it user that's why i said psychedelics

Then shut your ignorant childs mouth.

Jesus the stupidity of your posts is staggering.

>weed to take the edge off
you do know that weed amplifies lsd's effect and can for unexperienced users lead to a challenging experience easily?

Go outside in a forest or something where you're undisturbed, and do it at daytime - better yet, do it early in the morning. Bring fruit or something, much of the greasy stuff you'd usually like will probably taste horrible. Also bring enough water

Planning to do a nexus flip myself later tonight

Yes. Take 2 your first time At once. Ive dropped 4 at once about a month ago. Terrence mckenna said something like "the key to not having a bad trip is by taking too little and not too much" he means this saying take more so you dont get scared. Good advice i think

Get some fruit it's great during and after.

Frutas over putas

lol planning on taking acid, HAH!

Never plan a date to take acid, its all about feeling. I drop that shit anytime I feel like doing it because everytime I try and plan an acid trip out shit gets hectic.

Good luck op, have fun, remember to give in

somehow unrelated but can you take a regular mushroom dose (lets say 1-1.5g) and take the same amount when you start feeling down to avoid it?

Or any advice how to feel the down a bit less?

Yea I've taken shrooms before and smoked salvia. The strange thing with dxm is I only had closed eye visuals for the first 20 or so trips then I "unlocked" it's full potential and can now shoot into outer space. Sadly my dose had gone up, that was my first trip but now I really enjoy taking 900mg as soon as I hit 1000 it fucks me up for 3 days. I don't really care if you don't believe my trip report but why would I spend all that time typing a trip report that didnt happen?

Avoid bad thoughts and situations. I did acid this one time with a buddy who just broke up with his girlfriend and he was pretty fucked up about it. Nothing like a miserable person making everything awkward and you can't sleep for 8 hrs

TAKE ONLY ONE IN A PLACE YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE

This!

I never had weed or even alcohol make a fucking dent when I was on LSD. We could drink and smoke like crazy and didn't fee shit- until the next day, that is.

I don't know why, but I never notice my comeup. I'm just chilling, and suddenly I'm tripping. I never remember going from one state to the other.

Does using coke on your gums work?

Don't mix weed with acid the first time.

I did 2 tabs (180 each) of LSD a couple of month ago, was pretty interesting, space pictures sparkled beautifully, letters on a page danced in a pretty funky way, looking at my hands was a bit semi-creepy with the crawling-patterns I think its because of the hairs. Looking at one spot for a while had this funky color-shift effects fun to play around with. Also had like endless geometric patters coming off stuff, kind of like an overlay, looked like my brain was going crazy about edges of things, some kind of pattern recognition macro gone into overdrive. Inanimate objects were 'breathing'. Pretty interesting experience. Is this LSD or some other stuff ?

I Amsterdam I tried acid together with hallucinogenic mushrooms and I would say that work well together

youtube.com/watch?v=EzKRUpMsUdk

wow that pic is awsome

Coming from someone who has dosed an entire vial before... you got nothing to worry about. It's always a mind shattering experience and I always can't wait to do it again

Something that I have learned is that people who have tripped a lot will tell you what to do when tripping, but the most important is to follow what you desire. Some psychonauts will gringe when you mention movies and video games with acid, but honestly, there are some great movies out there, almost specifically made for acid, and video games will be immersive, and the game design will mean so much more. I watched a friend play Bloodborne while tripping, absolutely incredible. The value of a trip is the experience you get from it, and following rules like that is stupid.

I'm not saying you should choose sitting inside over a nice walk in the forest, but just do what you feel like.

All kinds of music is amazing on acid, but I suggest listening to Are You Shpongled? by Shpongle. The entire album in the right order. It will be an experience.

If you feel yourself moving into a dark place, just let everything happen. No matter what demonic or grotesque visions you get, always follow the flow of your trip. Resisiting will make it even worse, and there is a lot to learn from experiences like this. Avoid anything that could lead to physical pain. Don't work, and check that your environment is safe beforehand. I got sent into a bad trip because there was a stone in my shoe that I couldn't get out. Its stupid, but anything annoying could start this.

Last but not least, I just want you to know that a bad trip involves physical pain. I don't want to ruin your trip by telling you this, but it caught me off guard and made it worse. The physical pain is your body tensioning up, but it can be frigtening to not know the reason of your pain mid trip. But again, relax and go with the flow, let the pain flow over you and let the trip be what it is, and everything will be amazing.

I've heard that too. Never thought it would, but hey, if it works it works.

sounds like lsd to me, what was the headspace like?

bumping for answer

best advice in this whole thread tbh

I don't think taking more will do all that much if youve already taken a normal dose.
Weed is imo the best thing for coming down.

I'm assuming you're talking about the comedown. If you want to make it more intense smoke some weed after the peek (as long as weed doesn't make you anxious and you're semi experienced with it). Taking another dose of shrooms won't do much because of psychs tolerance buildup. Also 1-1.5g of shrooms isn't a lot i would recommend 2.5-3.5g

I would say the tension is a result of stressing oneself over the course of the trip. I doubt the vasoconstriction LSD causes would be enough to do this to someone.

So when you notice you're stressed, try to relax and release tension of your muscles. Also a good way to calm yourself if you get anxious is practicing a little mindful meditation.

Hey user, L is my favorite substance. Here we go:

>Environment is everything.
Lighting, sound, people, colors, height of the ceiling.. it all affects you differently. If you feel strange on L, try and change your environment. Going outside is especially fun.

>Art.
Try it. Live it. Pick up a pencil and draw, or paint, or play an instrument. Listen to music in a dark room to snuff your senses and let the music carry you away. Try artists like AltJ, Tipper, Shpongle.

>Explore
Get naked and roll around on blankets. Do yoga for the first time. Go for a bike ride. Try food you love and food you hate. LSD changes your entire perception on life. I hated IPA beer until I tried it on LSD. Now it's among my favorite, isn't that fucking weird??

Tl;dr - go for a bike ride.

Yeah, I didn't mean the vasoconstricition, but the tension as a side effect of anxiesty. Vasoconstriction has never been a problem during my trips, only a bit surprising the first time, since it's not something people usually mention.

This guy speaks truth as well. Your inner demons will find you and make you have a cup of tea and talk. It won't be fun, but it won't be bad or dangerous either. It's like your soul is angry at you for doing petty human shit.

If you're Greedy, you'll face your greed. If you don't show affection to others, your soul will ask you why that is. If you don't tell your friends how much they mean to you, your soul will question that over and over because it knows they're important and deserve to know.

LSD is so fucking interesting. It's completely changed and improved my life. Just do your homework. It's not for everyone

If you take more will the peak be stronger or longer, or both ?

Well, the most intense part of the trip was pretty crazy. At that moment I completely forgot what normal life is like, didnt understand that there will be a future beyond that moment, concepts like days going forward seemed alien to me, I forgot that I was tripping and that there will be an 'end' to the experience and return to normal life which I also couldnt imagine at that moment,

I wondered if normal life and flow of time was actually my past, how could there be mundane things, other people and daily events. I felt trapped, but in a contemplative and matter of fact way (as opposed to panic), in some kind of loop. In that experience it almost seemed like normal flow of time was abnormal and kind of absurd and not at all necessarily the default mode of being, I literally forgot what normal existence is. I still don't even understand. Was the first time tripping.

I've been suspecting that vasoconstriction is the body's way of downregulating incoming signals. As you probably know, LSD 'mimics' the 5-HT antagonist serotonin and is utilized by the brain as a neurotransmitter. So when the brain gets an overwhelming signal input, it constricts the blood vessels trying to limit incoming 'data'.
That's just a stoner theory I made up though.

sounds like my type of lsd headspace probably real

any fags know anything about LSA? i will be tripping on that in about a week

do cold water extraction cuts down on nausea