Tell me your best foreplay tips to do to my gf

Tell me your best foreplay tips to do to my gf

Pic not related...

Not a foreplay tip but a good trick to do while shes cumming is take your hand and press down on her lower stomach right above her sex, itll make her go wild

I like to hold her hand really tight

Pic very related

>itll make her go wild
more like piss herself

gently touch her face, slowly move hand towards hair and brush it behind her ear. Move closer to her and whisper....I wish I was an abortion.

should do the trick.

If she's into it, just do some lovey-dovey intimate kinda talk, it really does go a long way
Also eat her out. Best method right there for a successful night.

Pee in her butt.

+1

>foreplay tips to do to my gf
Hot fudge enema with a real milk chocolate butt plug
Makes a chocolaty snack afterwards

D34d

throttled screams

I love when guys touching me with a firm hand and that they decides what to do next, and one thing i really love is when the guy is standing behind me and bites me firmly in the neck close to the spinal cord, other things show that you are strong not by flexing so much but by holding her in a playfull way so she cant escape,,, but this is my personal opinion, but I'm going wild when a guy does this to me,,, I'm a girl btw,

>I'm a girl btw.

Prove it.

timestamp doesnt count if uncovered tits arent included.

Well dubs tell the truth and both of my post had dubs so

This always works for me
Make out, work to neck, work to boobs, massage boobs, and pussy through her panties, then suck her nips if she in to it, some chicks go wild if you do it. Then work down to thighs, kiss and suck on inner thighs, lightly putting pussy through panties. Then slowly work to pulling them off, and go slow, teasing her about putting fingers all the way in while licking clit, then do the same with your cock when opportunity arises.

>Do the same with your cock
How the fuck do you lick the clit while having your cock in her?

This didn't say trap thread

kiss from finger tips up and across her palm, her inner wrists and forearm and then firmly lick and kiss the inside of her elbow. Not joking. Also, suck on the inside of her elbow when she comes. (or toes - if she likes that - toes are great to suck when she is coming, but watch she doesnt kick out and take your teeth...)

I have yet to fuck a girl who didn't enjoy some hair-pulling.

Disclaimer: I have only fucked 3 girls total.

likewise. the rule you're thinking of only comes into play when she wants something.

Is this really a thing with girls? In my (really limited) experience they love that stuff but i never really understood why...

Can actually leave the panties on and start licking on top of pussy through panties, after a while you might even see her hand moving down like she wan't to remove them herself

tell her what a good little girl she is and how its going to hurt at first but she'll learn to love it

no tits, dont want them, take your down syndrome ass somewhere else or remain faceless like the rest of us, you stupid, grandma titty having slut