m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAUDfMOK2dc
randomarchive.com/board/b
youtube.com/watch?v=esK7wcmvcBs
youtube.com/watch?v=o4MDPzaSFzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, he deserved that, he crossed the yellow line

Was that his head flyin off...

Talk about blood pressure, see where it sprayed on the block

Does anyone have that bait and switch that looks like it's the guy from the we wuz kings?
It was posted here yesterday but I think I forgot to save it

I just noticed too, wow, shit xD

i.imgur.com/XvmeCYF.gif

heyy that looks pretty good :D

do you know this fake vid where some guys try to behead somebody with a razorknife?

you kidding?

Great cgi to.

I think that's his hat

That is NO WAY TO CHECK OUT damnit.

Holy shit. That's a good one.

>posting a 3 fps gif

Any story here? Looks like the guy is having his face peeled off.

watching the whole vid about this shit is the first gore that actually reached me.

Don't do it anons.

link you pussy-ass nignog

Send vid.

Mexican cartels.

There's an actual vid of it with full audio and everything.

>at the end the guy is gurgling and trying to touch his face but they've chopped his hands off too

>mfw

A guy is having his face peeled off.

I'm ok for a link to the video or tags keyword, anything

ITT : 15y old trying to watch gore that is literally in every gore site.

Pussies.

>psychological projection
Sorry you feel that way about yourself

I'm 27 and just lazy to be honest but I see your point

Thats the best comeback you have newfag ?

Kys unironically

"LUL MIRROR MIRROR IT COMES BACK TO YOU"

>this user

couldnt find it on bestgore, but still using "mexican face" in the search engine shows some pretty satisfying shit.

bestgore.com/?s=mexican face

>mad on the internet
Stay irrelevant

>trying to be this edgy

That's a hat, you niggers

story?

his cap I think

There was an explosion

I kekd.

for real tho, what story do you expect with this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAUDfMOK2dc

/thread

I got it from another rekt thread yesterday, they posted the link too but I don't have it.

Here's a link to an archive with Cred Forums if anyone feels like searching for it
randomarchive.com/board/b

Btw, the best webms I saved from these threads are always larger than 2MB, does anyone know how the fuck this happened?

Damn, left guy got lucky as hell!

Uploaded on Jul 28, 2009
Eight firefighters and a gas company worker were injured in an apparent natural gas explosion in Forestville, Maryland. Four of the firefighters and the gas worker were taken to the Medstar Burn Unit at the Washington Hospital Center. Two of the firefighters have since been treated and released. Two others, including a captain seen in the white helmet in the video above, are being held overnight for observation.

According to Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department Chief Spokesman Mark Brady, the fire department received a call around 12:55 PM for a report of a natural gas leak. They arrived at 3426 Donnell Drive and evacuated a number of businesses at the Penn Mar Shopping Center. Brady said 45 people were ushered out of the building.

At about 1:23 PM, with the gas company on the scene, an explosion occurred, causing the destruction of about 5 store fronts. A flash fire resulted. Firefighters and the gas worker were injured by both the fire and flying debris.

The building was so heavily damaged firefighters were not able to immediately go back in and search to make sure everyone got out safely.

On the firground audio you can hear a report from the rear of the structure that fire had broken out while firefighters were venting the structure. Moments later, as command attempted to determine what was burning, the explosion occurred and maydays were called.

Sorry forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=esK7wcmvcBs

That's it.

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I love it when people accidentally set themselves on fire or electrocute themselves. Not to the point of death but just to the point of "what the fuck are you doing you asshole!"

I love that vid of the black kid sticking a paperclip in a electrical socket.

This pasta is cold, would not eat.

where is vid of socket

It's called morbid curiosity. It is fucked up as a subject, but indulging in morbid curiosity is pretty normal.

I thought it was a paper clip but it's like the blade of some scissors or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4MDPzaSFzo

Are those poop boulders?

Giant turd marbles, but yes, at that point you could call them boulders.

>
Chink moot changed the size limit to 2mb. It used to be 3mb.

But I saved these webm like, a few weeks ago?

It happened recently. Someone said someone was uploading webms with files hidden in them but I don't know if that's true or not.

beyblade!!!!!!

I have a 1x1 pixels "image" and when I try to upload it it shows an error saying that there's an embedded file in it, is this something similar?

I'm trying to work out if the dude on the right got away or not.

9.9, 9.9, 9.9, 9.9, 8

how about fuck you?

I got a good laugh out of that.

Wait, the guy who wanted to save him got killed?

never realized that, shit

False. I think it's a black/tan guy jumping and the white guy (trying to save him) is safe.

Nah watch it again, the guy try's to grab the guy jumping and gets dragged by the train. He ded

Don't trust this user, anons.
Go to best gore and search peeled. Ain't that bad if you're not a faggot

seen a lot of gore vids, this is by far the worst.
jesus