Jesus or Mohammed, who is the greatest prophet Cred Forums?

Jesus or Mohammed, who is the greatest prophet Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY
gotquestions.org/Jacob-wrestling-with-God.html
youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's only one true god

>greatest prophet /b
JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

Dont compare christ with a pedo

allahu......smack talk

I'm on Team Jesus. You can kill him, but he will always return, and he has God as his back up. Deadpool doesn't have shit on Jesus.

Here's your answer, with a detailed explanation of both:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY

Short and obvious "DUH" answer: Jesus

Muhammad, according to Islamic sources, was a sex addicted pedophile with a lust for blood, all of his history and science are wrong and go against everything we have learned about the world, and wanted to commit suicide multiple times, and when "the angel gabriel" appeared to him he didn't even know if it was a demonic or angelic entity. This "prophet" was nothing but an illiterate, sad, and confused man with a lust for sex and blood, and very conveniently, Allah seemed to fulfill all of his wishes but never did, or even spoke to, any other people other than Muhammad.

For those of you with understanding, I think you can guess who really appeared and spoke to Muhammad. Even the Islamic paradise is nothing but a place for you to have sex with virgins and eat delicious food. Why? Well, because that's what Muhammad liked, so that's the paradise he invented, or was "promised" to by this entity, known in the rest of the world as the father of lies, or Satan.

i follow the religion of the flying spaghetti monster... check your privailedge

you sound like a 12 year old trying to be cool about loving jesus.

Someone who speaks the truth. Stay on your soap box and go boy. Also Team Jesus. Not rolling with pedo sick fucks. Hell those crazy fucker would kill all of bus right now if they could.

Sounds like a adult. Sounds like your butthurt. It happens go to your Muwlim friends and suck their cocks.

Religion, fairy tales, and comics are all the same. Pure fantasy

Team Jesus!

Jesus because he's less hammered.

Without all the preachy stuff, can some explain why Mohammed was a pedo. Is that in their book, did he rape children?

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Muslim 8:3311

Mohammad was a shitstain that created one of the worst religious belief systems.
Jesus was okay since it was less fucked up

WOW! not cool at all.

As ideologies, the Muslim faith demands that you follow it and the Christian faith has grown out of demanding that it be followed.
Now if we were to compare the Crusaders to Islam, the Crusaders take the whole fucking cake.
It's essentially comparing a Spartan to a Persian.
So Jesus wins.

Christianity hasn't grown out of anything, it has never changed, and never forced anyone to follow. If it did, then it was the work of sinful men not following the teachings of Christ.

The crusades are a great example, and one of the few, where people acted against the teachings of Christ but used his name nevertheless. It does not represent Christianity, which teaches that those who live by the sword, will die by the sword.

What the fuck are you talking about? You do realise that being a 'christian' is all monetary value? Look at the pope.
Fucking read a book. God damn, you sound like one of those faggots who is always preaching the new testament and just ignoring the old testament or just ignores the bible all together.

Jeebus

>die by the sword.
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

I don't care about the pope or jimmy jim jam who lives 2 blocks down the street, what I care about is Jesus and the Bible. That's where I get my definition of Christianity.

I have read many books Mr. potty mouth mc edgelord, thank you very much

Those are the Old Testament laws that were meant for a specific group of people (Israelites) in a specific period of time, which were cancelled once Jesus came to fulfill the law (HENCE THE OLD IN OLD TESTAMENT, AND NEW IN NEW TESTAMENT)

Mfw these people in the thread don't know that old Christianity is basically what Islam is now

Mfw people don't know the awful shit people did for Christianity because they get caught up in current islamaphobia

Mfw people in this thread don't consider the Bible has been edited countless times, on top of having several different versions and editions.

Mfw people go for team jesus but most of the shit Christians believe is stuff written by St. Paul

Mfw Christians are this dumb

other religions hate these guys find out why with this simple trick goo dot gl/cg7uCW

Mfw there are people who haven't researched any of this but still strongly believe it

The Bible is the best preserved historical document in the history of mankind, with multiple ancient copies that have been found dating hundreds of years BC, how very rich of you to call people dumb when even Atheist historians would call you an idiot

You do understand that the bible is built on death, money and contradictions? Did you think Paul had no money and donated all of his gold to his favourite shops?
I'm finding that most of the people who talk about this are just in that cult mentality. As you've clearly displayed.

>You do realise that being a 'christian' is all monetary value? Look at the pope.

As you point out, that's Catholic. And Pope Francis is doing a pretty good job of reminding the Church of its purpose. Won't change the wealth though.
Anyway, it is not comprehensively Christian.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

From the mouth of the faggot himself.

I agree with you.
Just because something is historic doesn't mean it is necessarily smart.
>getting slaves to build pyramids
Jehovah's witness? The Anglican church? All very wealthy. I'm just saying that being a christian or catholic person helps with wealth. That's all. I wasn't saying that you are entitled or privileged. Holy shit.

>Mfw these people in the thread don't know that old Christianity is basically what Islam is now

Again, shitposters confuse various churches with what Jesus actually taught. He never said to attack anyone for any reason. He was all about love, forgiveness, and charity. Most of today's "Christians" feel they are justified in doing what they do because they claim to follow his teachings, when in fact they are arrogant, sanctimonious, condescending, judgemental, unforgiving, and uncharitable. They have no idea what they'd be relishing if the second coming were to happen.

Couldn't agree more.

Oh, oops, wait... Mathew 10:34,
"Do not have the thought that I have come to send peace on the earth; I came not to send peace but a sword."

Moses shits on the pair of them

It's the same person m8..
Thread over.

I have read the Bible from cover to cover more than twice, and what you say is complete horse crap, so no I don't understand how you can believe such a lie so strongly, it is beyond me

Paul suffered like no other in preaching the gospel, he labored day and night, and was eventually martyred in Italy for his faith. Whether he had a wealthy background or not (being both a Jew and a Roman citizen, and educated) I don't know, but I do know that Paul did give to the poor:

"After an absence of several years, I came to Jerusalem to bring my people gifts for the poor and to present offerings." (This is during Paul's trial)
(Acts 24:17)

He did also receive gifts in thankfulness, and was contempt with whatever he had, as we learn from the letter to the Philippians:

"I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength."
(Philippians 4:11-13)

>“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.
>I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.
>but to fulfill
>fulfill
Yes, that's what I said, and?

Do you even understand what it meant that he fulfilled the law?

Of course the law is not invalid, otherwise why would God give it to us? The point is that it's not binding to us anymore, because Christ fulfilled the law and the prophets, so that through his obedience, we fall under his grace and are saved.

>I'M JUST GOING TO QUOTE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND TO PROVE MY POINT
It's time to stop

I never said that

Keep reading.....

Team Budha anyone?

What do you mean it is not binding to us anymore? Where in the bible is that said? To fulfill means to enforce. A canceled law is invalid.

To much bullshit so tl;dr

You guys are sensitive safespace faggots

>noooo not da someone who actually was a warrior king

>nooo not da someone who won wars

>nooo not da someone who represents all of Cred Forums culture

Mohammad would decapitate Jesus then bang his mom and nuff said

And I'll add, if Jesus comes back, Mohammad (peace be upon him) will kill Jesus again

And then bang his mom again

The demands of the law were met by Jesus, he fulfilled it, what we have to do is to just believe in Jesus and what he did (not just fulfill the law, but dying as an innocent man in our place, and rising again).

It's a very deep and rich theological topic, but if you're interested, and have other similar questions, gotquestions.org is a good resource.

Verses about this topic:

Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”
(Luke 24:44)

For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.” Now it is evident that no one is justified before God by the law, for “The righteous shall live by faith.” But the law is not of faith, rather “The one who does them shall live by them.” Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree”— so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.
(Galatians 3:10-14)

yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
(Galatians 2:16)

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
(Romans 10:4)

troll/10

When Jesus first came, he came to die, but the second time he does, he will come as a king, and he will be all out of bubblegum my friend. Repent.

He is the greatest.

OP here, all of your arguments have been carefully considered, and the greatest prophet is Moses! The original lawgiver on who Jesus and Mohammed based much of their teachings. Also, the only man to ever see YHVH face to face and live. Thank you all for participating.

There is no pictures of muhammed that's Imam Ali

Jesus was not a prophet, but the Son of God, and he sits at the right hand of the Father.

Moses was a prophet.

Muhammad doesn't know jack about Moses, except his name and some stories he heard. Muhammad thought Alexander the Great was a Muslim, and that Abraham built the Kaaba, for crying out loud. This guy is the least credible source of historical information EVER.

saged to kill thread, nice talk though

Upsetti...

jesus was a pacifist

muhammad was a warlord

jesus said the wise shit that formed the basis of the new testament

muhammad wrote bible fan fiction

jesus wins.

True that was a photo of Ali who functioned as a standin. I should have posted that at the start of the thread.

>only man to ever see YHVH face to face and live
Jacob wrestled YHWH, lost, and was given the name "Israel"

>Mohammad (peace be upon him) will kill Jesus again
muslims don't believe he died the first time, the quran says it was an illusion

That was an angel not YHWH herself.

not really a prophet, is he? certainly a wise teacher though.

incorrect

>Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel, for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed
Israel = struggle with God (El)
>And there he blessed him. So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.”
Peniel = face of God (El)

> the king

The king of Jews so you're gone too

Mohammad will decapitate him again and bang his mom mum again.

Basically, Mohammad was a badahh. Jesus was like 'well I'm going to be a badahhb believe me'. The record speaks for itself

I don't get it. Are you pretending to be Muslim? Because Jesus (Isa) is the second most important prophet in Islam and no Muslim would say that shit. Plus they don't believe Muhammad killed Jesus, or that Jesus died, so you really don't make any sense.

They are the same imaginary dude, created as bedtime stories for kids

they're both historical figures whose lives have been embellished with legend, conspiracyfag

>...

Well then the greatest prophet is the last prophet who was Caliphate Ali. Do not come to 4 chan and pretend to be Muslim I will call you out

Apparently it was God, in the form of a man or some angelic being? Maybe it was Jesus? (Yes he existed obviously, but not in the flesh)

gotquestions.org/Jacob-wrestling-with-God.html

Muhammad was the last prophet, according to Islam. And a caliph is not the same thing as a caliphate.

Abraham

Ah, you're a Shia Muslim, Sunnis don't believe in Ali

Also, way to promote your faith by insulting other people, not to mention someone who is revered in the Qur'an (Jesus) which says he even did miracles (While Muhammad never did, isn't that interesting?)

Not only that, but you proudly talk about your prophet Muhammad being a murderer who decapitates people, like that's normal. So much for Allah the all merciful lol

>My prophet is a badass murderer!
>I worship Allah who loves to oppress and hurt his own children
>Naaah man it's totally not Satan, even though Allah acts just like him!

Islam is indefensible garbage.

I just said that jackass.

This is my repayment for treating this as a 'who would win' thread. I'm leaving now Ahmed.

Surah 4:140

"And it has already come down to you in the Book that when you hear the verses of Allah [recited], they are denied [by them] and ridiculed; so do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation."

Not coming back until you stop ridiculing Caliph Ali.

And Jesus was a faggot bitch who would not win a war against Mohammad. 7/8 crusades in favor of Mohammad piece be upon him

youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs

nah, you claimed they were imaginary. the accounts we have are embellished, but they're not imaginary, they're actual historical figures.

he's trolling you absolute retard. he called ali a "caliphate" and insulted Jesus, and you actually think he's a muslim? damn you dumb.

I'M NOT A MUSLIM DAMB IT THIS IS MOHAMMAD VS JESUS THREAD ON THE LITERALLY WORST PLACE ON THE INTERNET

don't you mean "greatest fairy tale?"

Isn't that the same dude?

I'll add, you're a butthurt bitch because you know Jesus was a wimp and more people were killed under Christianity than Islam. Jesus was a wimp but Mohammad was a badass.

Mohammad did nothing wrong and gave to the abrahamic followers the only religion of peace

I kinda thought he was trolling, but you know, his behavior isn't that weird for the typical Muslim

Most of them don't know anything about their religion, and as soon as you say anything negative about Muhammad or Islam, they might go as far as threatening to kill you and your family, then of course adding that Islam is a religion of peace

anyway sage

Raptor Jesus
/thread

And that was my exact experience with Christians. That should be expected since Christianity is not the religion of peace

>Jesus or Mohammed, who is the greatest prophet Cred Forums?
You left Moses off that list.
Of the three, only one never owned slaves, never killed anyone personally, and never asked others to kill for him.

Jesus didn't have any slaves, he even said "I came not to be served, but to serve"

Muhammad did have a black slave called "Anjasha" though, It's in the hadith, but Muhammad doesn't count because he's not even a prophet, just a demon possessed man

It hurts my eyes to see how ignorant many of you guys are. I thought that people on Cred Forums were rather intelligent and had a good knowledge of history. When looking at this debate from a atheïst point of view, you see that both prophets tried to get the community of wich they were the leader under control. The difference here is that Mohammad was in charge of an army while Jesus was not. It's only logical that the guidelines that both "invented" (thaught from God you know) differ in their nature. Mohammads ideals of not using 'drugs' (alchohol and such) where logical for someone who tries to keep his army sharp and reliable. As are Jesus' ideals, wich are perfect for keeping the peace in an already functioning community. Wich one is better? I don't know. At wartime, Mohammads ideals are better. When controling an already established community, I think that Jesus' ideals are better.

no shit he was talking about jesus

>you see that both prophets tried to get the community of wich they were the leader under control
bullshit. jesus didn't even stay in a single community for more than a few days, he constantly moved around preaching. some say this was specifically because he didn't want a patron-client relationship with a locality and a church.

Oh, oops! my bad

I don't think Moses had any slaves either though..

he allowed slavery, and led war parties that killed men and boys and captured women as slaves. his tribe benefited from slavery, I'd be surprised if their leader didn't personally own any slaves.

>I don't think Moses had any slaves either though..
He grew up in the Egyptian court.
And the Ten Commandments prohibits coveting your neighbor's slaves.
I'm gonna assume he was a slave owner.

ya except for this
John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 10:30 - I and [my] Father are one.

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Your ok pirate guy

>I thought that people on Cred Forums were rather intelligent and had a good knowledge of history.
You must be a special kind of idiot.

>Mohammad was in charge of an army while Jesus was not.
Jesus wasn't in charge of anything.

Jesus is no mere prohpet, he's a son of living god. So i guess victory in this duel is goes to Mohammed.

And This!!!

1 Peter 1:3 - Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Luke 24:1-53 - Now upon the first [day] of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain [others] with them. (Read More...)

John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Acts 17:31 - Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Romans 8:11 - But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Corinthians 15:1-58 - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (Read More...)

Romans 6:4 - Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

>Old testament laws were wiped out when Jesus came
So rape and murder is ok now?

I was honestly hoping some christianfag would point this out, the fuck did it take so long

do you guys srysly belive religion crap come on who gives a fuck

it didn't

Jesus is the better prophet
Him and his two friends said Kentucky blue grass would look better on my lawn
Damn those Mexicans are good

they were both sand niggers

>all 3 were sandniggers
ftfy

There will be a judgment day.

1 John 5:3 Context

1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

No, and you already know this, because God's law is written on your heart as the Bible says, for you are created in his image. Also, If you love your neighbor as yourself, you wouldn't rape and murder them.

The 2 commandments for Christians to follow, which all of the laws hang upon, are to love God, and to love your neighbor, read:

"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."
(Mark 12:29-31)

This fucker did just get told what to do by God, he talked back and got God to change His mind.

BEST. PROPHET.

2 Corinthians 5:10 - For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad.

Acts 17:30-31 - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: (Read More...)

Romans 2:5 - But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (Read More...)

2 Peter 2:4 - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Revelation 20:11-12 - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. (Read More...)

Joel 2:1 - Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for [it is] nigh at hand;

Why not embrace your original ancient religion that is from your own folk and not from some desert-dwelling sand-people? Christianity/Islam destroyed cultures and religion from all over the world and deprived the natives of their own faith.

oops, missed that one.

But still, almost 50 replies

Neither. Elijah is clearly superior to both.

Jesus wasn't a prophet tho..silly muzzies dont know sheet

Too bad God took him to heaven before he made it to the Promised Land

In regards to the image only:
I'ts good to know that bored housewives will still be able to take their kids to soccer practice during the Apocalypse.

>picking and choosing which sins can be ignored
You probley tell gays they are going to hell while eating bacon

>Going to Heaven before it was even okay for mortal to go there
>implying this doesn't make him even better

Before mortal?? Tf you talking about people died b4 Moses retard

Jesus is my good friend.

It's so they can imagine Mohammed is sticking their dick while they fuck the camel.

Prior to the book of Daniel, no humans went to heaven. They went to Shoel. The Tower of Babel ended how it did because mortals were forbidden from entering Heaven.

Matthew 12:36 - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Romans 14:10 - But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

1 Corinthians 4:5 - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Revelation 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 21:4 - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

John 12:48 - He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Romans 12:19 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

2 Peter 3:10-13 - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Matthew 6:1-34 - Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Revelation 22:18 - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

but god wanted to kill him, he never wanted to kill jesus or muhammad

>Why not embrace your original ancient religion that is from your own folk
because you can always go back further, back to caveman animism and worshipping the god of the mammoth hunt. you think norse paganism sprang forth fully formed and didn't evolve from the religious beliefs of previous cultures?

sheol. and even the NT mentions sheol. the current concept of heaven is a mixture of "the heavens", where birds fly and god lives, along with the bosom of abraham (preferential seating in sheol), along with iffy interpretations of 'the kingdom of god' that jesus preached

Jesus is not a prophet. He is the Lord. Jesus is God

I don't tell them they're going to hell, because anyone who doesn't accept Jesus goes to hell, so why single out the sin of homosexuality? Even lying is a sin, is it not?

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
(Romans 3:23)

Instead of telling them about hell, I tell them that Jesus loves them!

>Eating bacon
Not eating bacon, just like keeping the sabbath, was a law in the Old Testament meant for the Israelites of that time before Jesus, after Jesus fulfilled the law, he declared all foods clean.

"What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."
(Matthew 15:11)

Sheol was in the hebrew bible

>be courageous!
>pic of cat yawning
weird

the one who wasn't a mass murdering, child-raping, crossdressing, goat fucking, camel piss drinking faggot.
So Jesus is the best.

the NT mentions specifically that the dietary restrictions were lifted, in peter's vision

) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

What if our current sun is the last hell and every soul thing from the last universe that was damed to hell is burning in the sun. And when the next judgment comes those that are damned after the next big bang type event will burn in torment forever in the sun.

sheol was in the old testament and the new testament. jesus spoke about sheol, your bible just interprets the word as "hades" or "hell". the greek concept of hades did have some effect on sheol's evolution as a concept, after all.

Fucking sage

And i approve this message.

fucking bump

muhammad raped little kids and promotes killing people, idk who do you think retard