I am the Hillazard!

I was nicer when I was younger

Write in Bernie!

Keep going, these are great.

Bump

oh look, it's our next president

very low energy thread

sad

I always laugh at the butthurt Americans who still bring up the Benghazi video claim. Why are you so butthurt about it? big fucking deal - she said one thing after advice by intel experts, then after new advice changed the story. and you all go "boo hoo we were lied to and fooled and thought something that turned out to be wrong for a few days, and that makes her a liar and bad and evil." I mean to say - grow the fuck up.

That site has been all cucked out.

>cucked

Cred Forums is down the hall and to the left

I don't understand why people obsess over Politicians' corruption and lies when those are not the things we should be worried about. In modern politics, lying is how things get done. An honest politician is a useless politician who will never accomplish anything in their career.

Why can't people just say "I don't want Hillary (or Trump) to be president because I disagree with her positions on important issues? The real problem with these candidates is not that they are liars, but that they are wrong about very important things. I don't hate Hillary because of her lies, I hate her because of when she tells the truth.

If you don't like a candidate and don't want them to win, stop trying to smear them. Instead try to convince as many people as you can that they are wrong on the issues and bad for this country. Same goes for Trump, or any other politician.

Honesty is desirable because allowing them to lie without consequence means that they can lie their way into office and then just not even try to follow through with their promises. We're not just electing an official with good ideals, we're electing a person who will represent us to the world and lead us into the future.

Hillary lies all the time, and very convincingly, and people believe her. That's why she's hated for her dishonesty and that's why it's the first thing that's always brought up whenever you have a casual conversation about her.