>All it does is bark shit and whimper
>Loathe it with every fibre of my being
>Begin to 'experiment' on it
>Set its tail on fire
>Throw sand in its eyes
>cut his nails off until they are bleeding stubs
Who /hatesdogs/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/10/22/policeman-shoots-dead-beloved-pet-dog-after-she-ran-up-to-greet-him-5455180/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is highschool?

Don't cut yourself on that edge faggot.

This is from my teenage years faggot. I would never buy a retarded fucking dog.

Shut up nigger

Why can't I hold all these newfags?

kys faggot.

why not just take it to a shelter and dump it off, tell your family it ran away

why you gotta derive joy from torturing a little animal?

U N D E R A G E
N
D
E
R
A
G
E

kys

LOL OP ARE U AUTISTIC?

demo ranch will 50 bmg your head off faggot

So many fucking moralfags on here now

Wow i would also really love to tie you down and do the very same thing to you OP except the only difference between you and that little the dog is that your actualy asking for it.

How does he work smarks so easily bros?

What the fuck is this I have been away from Cred Forums for so long and I come back to some tumblerina sjw faggotry, this isn't Reddit take your morals and your safe spaces the fuck on out of here. Fucking roody poos

If you found out about this place earlier than last month, you'd know Cred Forums hates animal abuse. You fuck with cats and you fuck up big time.

stfu faggot go die in a fire

Oh look the wild triggered fucking memelord is here

>ayyy look at me being a turbo autist bullying a doggy because I get manhandled in public
>lol what a fag
>N-NEWFAG! G-GO AWAY!!

kys faggot

faggot

Are you gonna cry?

who /hatesOP/ here

Well it's not a cat now is it you dense artist.

>newt gringrich

kys pls

You're so tough op.

dont forget to sage

nah none of us are going to cry, because were not weak cunts that take out aggression on something that cant fight back pussy. i bet you got bullied a lot in school didn't you

Animal abuse in general is degenerate way to beg for attention. Any oldfag knows this and treats the filth as it should.

come to Cred Forums and make enemies. You are, a grade A dipshit.

Can't even type it all out now I know you surely don't belong here to on back to your imgur and funnyjunk kiddo.

No, it's just that there's nothing tough or worth showing off about you being a massive faggot who can only exert dominance over lil dogs

Dogs are truly the best thing. We don't even deserve them.

I strongly believe that anyone who isn't a dog person has just never been exposed to them properly. If you've never had a well trained dog or weren't raised around dogs....you can't understand.

People living in apartments adopt shitty little chiuauas with no time to spend with them...and they never train them or walk them, and they shit all over the house and stink and bark....and their kids grow up thinking they hate dogs. Or shitty people who buy a "guard dog" and leave it chained outside all it's life and get mad at it for smelling bad or getting bored and chewing things. But I was raised with large dogs (first a german sheppard, then a yellow lab) both very well trained, good ass dogs. I cried harder when they died than most family members who passed.

If you don't love dogs, you just don't know how to train them. You've never truly had one. Also small dogs are like a different fucking species. I don't hate small dogs but they're not even the same thing imo.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>speaking for all oldfags
>being this much of a moralfag
Thanks

Got quiet in here. Why so?(?!)

Let's bait the wildcards. See what happens.

This.
I like this guy.

Not entirely true. My girlfriend and I have a Yorkie and live in an apartment. I treat this dog like my baby, and so does my gf. It helps that we're relatively active, but still, who the fuck can just sit there with either a dog crying because it wants to go outside to shit, or a dog that shits all over your home? People are strange.

You have shown your true identity newfag

small dogs aren't bad if they don't stick to their owners ass. i've met a few small dogs i loved but a few that annoyed the shit out of me were the ones that would always be stuck inside the house on the couch.

Thanks bro

Anyone who doesn't like dogs is just ignorant on how to treat/train and raise one.

If small dogs get treated the way a big dog does they are just as awesome. But most people that have them don't know anything and think it's cute when the dog acts like an alpha and that's just terrible for the mental state of the dog.

Oh yeah lady's and gentlemen lets give a round of applause to the pussy tormenting helpless animals you want real mean mother fucker i would show you real mean i would starve you in my seller for weeks saw off your leg use my coronary skills to make it delicious and feed it to you.

yeah I mean that's how it should be... if you get a dog and treat it like family and train it (or at the very least, house train it so it doesn't shit everywhere and chew shit)...how could you not love them? oh and wash them occasionally so they don't stink.

And yeah theres a few small dogs I like. I used to be a dog groomer tho tbh most little dogs were shit heads. Not their fault...they just attract owners that think small dogs=little to no maintenance and training. I think it's the type of people who adopt little dogs that have a big impact on making them shitty. Like they get them as accessories or some shit. I notice they often end up in shelters, too, much like pit bulls. People get them cuz they look cute or fit their style and then they don't train them or outgrow them so they just toss em away.

People like you make me want to take up a new career as a serial killer.

In this case it seems like OP is a giant faggot who needs to get a new hobby and human friends

And for you OP, Cred Forums is not your safe space. Cred Forums isn't a place for friendless autistic faggots like you. If you act like you're a massive faggot like you did just now, people will call you out on that. Not because they're a """"""newfag"""""""", because frankly you're the only newfag here, they will call you out for being a massive autistic faggot.

There's probably a subreddit for fags like you so yeah you have a better chance over there.

That kinda hurts my brain trying to read it..

No offense, it just kinda..

Never mind.

i have a neighbor (former friend) who had a small dog that just sat in a cage and a husky that just sat in the backyard on a chain. the answer is fatass cancerous losers for people. the way they treated their dogs made me end up hating them overtime.

There ain't nothing like when a dog licks some peanut butter from my anus while I fap. I could do that all day.

I hope you die a painful death you fuckpig.

Me too OP, ignore the newfags

This is now an awesome dog thread.
i work at a dog daycare and this is the best chow I have ever met.

That's fair.

Growing up I never had an interest in dogs. I come from a rural area in Canada, and growing up people would just let their dogs out (small town living so no full fences) and dogs would run all over, shitting where they please. It used to infuriate my Dad that we never had a dog and yet he had to pick up dog shit all over our lawn all year long.

It may look dumb now, but when we go over to my parents' place, our Yorkie is used to going out on a leash, so I put the leash on, step outside the door, she does her thing on the grass and we go back inside.

Don't forget to sharpen your katana

Grammar and punctuation would be the least of you troubles when sombody caughts you in the act. A moment with me and i would show you who the real animals are

HURR DURR IVE BEEN ON THE CHAN FOR 2 MONTHS NOW SO I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT DURR

I hope that dog is alright :(

With billions of creatures on earth, its only typical that a few suffer

Edgyness aside try and be a positive human being i dont know why we must fight each other all the time

That thing looks undead!

ITT: trolls trolling trolls etc. etc.

>dogs would run all over, shitting where they please
wtf?, that's pretty shitty for people to do. i live in a somewhat rural area in the states and everyone would be pissed if people let there dogs do that.

I would cut your hands off if I saw you. Kill Yourself asshole

I also know some awesome as fuck little dogs.

The typical crappy relationship gone dry and now have a faggy little dog to pretend its your baby.. People like you suck the ahrdest... even worse than OP. What if you two wankers break up, who looks after the dog then~?

Kill yourself.

you are so funny

Stop treating your dog like a child. It's a dog not a baby. Treating a dog like that is how they end up like little fucks.

OP, you're scaring the kids, stop.

>mfw being allergic to dogs while faggots like OP exist

I posted this as obvious bait and these retards still bit. It saddens me that the youth of today is so dense. I bullied kiddies like this back in highschool. They flipped their shit if you did this irl. Pretty funny desu

Get a labardoodle they are hypo allergenic.

Lol no. My relationship is just fine thank you. I'm finishing up school right now and we've had the dog for two years already. Considering where we're at in life, a dog is just what we want.

What I mean is that we care for her dearly. She's well trained, very sociable, and incredibly loyal.

>probably a lonely, arrogant teen

It's alright, we can easily see the troubles that dim your light. Stay looking for answers :)

Go ahead reply to me and take my bait. You need it more than i do :)

Omfg this board just gets worse day by day I'm done fuck this place

>coronary skills to make it delicious and feed it to you.
Either this nigga is retarded or asian

I like dogs but really hate cats. would much rather see a tortured cat.

No you're not. This place is like a drug you are an addict and will be back.

You're a fucking piece of shit, OP.
I hope you fucking burn for what you've done.
You're literal shit, faggot.
Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

>People who genuinely think dogs are their friends or equivalent to a child.
They want food, a home and for you to pet/walk them. They don't actually care about you.

CATURDAY

e d g y

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
STOP RUSTLING MY JIMMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know how I know you have never had a true best friend?

Cat death thread?

Cat death thread.

"Hurr durr cats always land on their feet"

IDontThinkSoTim.jpg

Kek that dude is a fucking joke.

You really need to get som friends.

high grade autism is required to hurt something that means you no harm.

Well to be fair, it was about to land on its feet.

I have, and as a bonus, I never had to feed, pet or house him.

is this pasta?

kek i never seen that before, guess it didn't like him shoving his hands in it's face

Fucking LOL

I do, kill it in the most painful way you can find, stab it with needles on various parts of its body

We don't use that here summerfag

Kill yourself idiot, shove them dogs up your ass.

fuck off

OP is obviously autistic haha, no friends and still a virgin, don't shoot up a school kid haha

I hope you die faggot.

Cringing hard

Maybe you realized that people like dogs more then they like you?

Kys

> when you're more autistic than an actual retard

I can never understand why people couldn't appreciate dogs for all that they done
They protected us and hunt for us
They provide loyalty and love more than any other animal

The hate for dogs is irrational

>being against animal abuse is autistic

How can I be as edgy as you, senpai?

UNDERAGE
N
D
E
R
A
G
E

beinga edglord doesnt prove u are an oldfag, go fuck yourself

i'm actually having a good time in this thread just seeing people post stuff like this, kek.

Well, that's bullshit and you know it.

>i came on 4chin cuz i thought its a place for egdy teenagers

Not until you hear their whimpers user. It's euphoric when they are writhing in pain wondering why their master is being so 'crual'

An hero OP.

I hated my families dogs, I never allowed them into my room, got a baby gate to ensure that. I often was made to take them outside, even though I expressed my disagreement with getting a single dog to begin with, that ended up being three.
The worst I've done is push one of them out of my room pretty hard with my foot, it'd jumped the gate and was eating the cats food. I love the cats, so it pissed me off, but I managed to hold back from kicking the dog, then made the baby gate harder to jump, which annoyed me when I had to step over it.

I still never hit or hurt the family dogs because they were never aggressive towards me, annoying dumb shits who barked at everything, and kept me from eating in the kitchen or living room from fear of leaving my plate or them begging for food. But if one had bit me or fucked up one of the cats I'd have kicked them in the head, and if they hurt me badly or killed a cat I'd have stomped their head. They were badly behaved, but the worst thing they did physically was tear up shit that wasn't mine.

You're a sociopath OP.

OP is lying

i have a miniature schnauzer and now i'm no longer allergic , hes pretty autistic but hes still awesome

fucking millenial pos...right here. My father was like ray donovan on my ass, that's why I turned out successful and decent..my only fault is coming here to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

op, your parents failed you, it's probably not your fault, but regardless, you should kill yourself. seriously.

he never said it was his picture retard

did you even read the picture?His story is fake idiot

It never mentions OP has a dog, it says their family had a dog.

its fake you mongoloid

U R 2 kool 4 here user.

The fact that you derive pleasure from dominating a defenceless animal says a lot about your child hood and you as a person.
Tell us about your relationship issues, user.

Wtf this is not reddit it's Cred Forums, and no one gives a fuck about your "why is it not like I want" l, get a life

A dog is merely property, there is nothing wrong with "abusing" a dog (abuse is misnomer since dogs are too stupid to abuse).
Why do people care what others do with their dogs? It is silly that you can get in trouble for adopting worthless mutt and killing it. People should applaud you for killing a dog because they are over populated invasive species.
The dog problem could be solved if it was legal and encouraged to kill any unleashed dog in a lash area and any untenanted dog.

So ppl responding with anything other than excited agreement to torture is too normie for you huh?

Am I just being baited? Do these degenerates really miss when Cred Forums was still a primordial cesspool?

I mean damn, you can take pride in shit but Jesus, you can jeep your original jersey and poopy diapers on for yourself, we dont want em

Oh shit I've been exposed

Literally who cares about retarded cats and dogs...

lfiterally is a word you seemed to have just picked at random, with no idea as to what it means.

or you're just a fucking idiot. coin toss on this, really.

Oh shit I've been exposed. It was fun while it lasted.

anyone that had a nice childhood with one or that has one they love unlike you who has lost all touch with any form of character.

Every post on this website could be a ruse, and/or very embellished, what fucking difference would it make?

And if they think they're actually tricking anyone, they're fibbing, and it's just as much negative childish behavior as hurting animals. Though much more common and less alarming.

>crual
how's 6th grade goin for you user?

haha youre mad retard

are you retarded?

Seriously fuck you OP. You are at the top of the food chain and you can't look down at all of life and not give it the understanding god gives your pathetic flimsy fucking thing you must call a life. Fuck you. It's people like you that make the world so fucked up.

Now a quick question:

Why the fuck people care about dogs?
OK, if someone trains it good, it's good. When someone treats it like shit, it's bad. But there are so many ppl like "AYYY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT A POOPER YOU DUMBASS YOU'RE WORSE THAN ME BECAUSE I'VE GOT A DOG AYY DOGS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN HUMANS" oh STFU already

good riddance, that dog tried to kill that guy. stupid niggers need to train their dogs right

>god

...why would i be upset over you being a retard? i don't even know you. just pointing out facts of stupidity bc it's fun, /brah.

Story? Was he charged?

Some peoples minds work this way I guess.

Don't kid yourself weirdo, the majority of humans are social creatures. Your inability to form bonds that could benefit you in non-linear ways is a genetic weakness that should be bred out of existence.

You are practically subhuman

i sure hope not. dumb bitch couldn't teach her dog to sit so she got what was coming

if you don't understand then it's obvious you'll never understand.

You piece of fuckin shit!

Every, fucking, post based on personal experience on Cred Forums, could be something OP never actually experienced, either made up, or story someone had told them, then they retold it here like it was their story, and I wouldn't give a fuck or notice the difference.

hey this guy gets it. it shows a huge flaw in character.
for you

Damn that spongebob reaction pic really endorsed your point faggot, you sure GOTEEEEEMMMM

What should I understand? Dogs are just animals :p

thank you, haven't laughed so hard in a long time

>mad
>at reaction pics

>muh dog is muh friend
CAN YOU BE MORE PATHETIC

god i hate people.
control your fucking dogs.
i used to take my dog for walks every weekend.
the problem is Austinites.
they are hippies who don't like to leash their dogs.
my dog has a problem of not giving a fuck about leashes. the second he leave our gate, he is 100% trying to sprint the fuck out.
so i bought a training collar that goes around his snout so when he decides to pull, he whips his head back...so he learns not to pull. the only problem is that his mouth is pretty much shut. he has enough to open his mouth and breathe but not enough to bite someone.
literally every time i took my dog for a run:
>put headphones on.
>put leash on dog.
>go for a run
>trip over a dog blindsiding me and my dog.
>im still holding onto my leash and now im watching a dog attacking my dog.
>no person anywhere in a 15ft radius.
>15 seconds later here comes his/her shitty owner.
literally
every
goddamn
time
i started running with mace.
i was still too much of a beta to actually use it.
i did pull it out and aim it at the dog in front of the owner.
they usually always say, im sorry and leave the park.

?

care to elaborate?

If you have leash law and tere is unleashed dog coming at you can you hit it with a baton or sticK?

I already saw 2 people that didn't understand what's wrote here.

Long as I've been here people always hated animal abuse threads. These responses seem pretty lenient.

if you're the guy who postedi was directing this guy to you

>Tfw too smart for grammatical errors
It's almost as if you think im not an intellectual...

This is probably just bait . But the people that find this shit funny are all the same . You're small weak fucks who nobody pays any attention to and you have no power so you take out your anger on a small animal that can't stop you . I want you to know dude I give enough of a fuck about you .that if I ever found out who you were , I'd rip your petty fucking throat out , you're a weakling , don't ever reproduce you fucking sub human filth.

No, i was this guy
Thanks

ITS FAKE IDIO

how's the emo phase going on

still cutting yourself over my chemical romance disbanding?

good.

>Wah, Cred Forums isn't my own secret clubhouse anymore :'(
You sound like such a twit. Probably a Trump supporter.

It makes you want to throw your poop at ppl doesnt it?

Reeeee these normals! Out of my cave!

poor doggo

when did this thread turn into normie heaven

>form bonds that could benefit you
>bonds
>with a dog
>that could benefit you
I socialize with humans.
I bet you talk to your dog, too.

because most people picture some tiny ass squeaking shits of a breed that have become popular in recent years and not big, noble and intelligent dogs

nice, did u hit any dog with it?

Dog is not a friend. Friend is someone that you choose because of his/her interests and thoughts about world.

Dog treats you like a "friend" because he thinks that you're part of his troop

Woah look at 3dg3lord over here being extremely 3dgy

yeah but austin is a very very (uppity) hippy town.
it does have leash laws. signs are at every entrance of the park.
nobody gives a fuck.
you beating a dog is worse than an old white cop shooting 3 un-armed black teens in the back of the head.
im pretty certain that i'll be put in handcuffs protecting my dog from an unleashed dog.

i thought the same thing for a sec

so what
ur mad?
get a life retard

>is on Cred Forums
>more specfically, on Cred Forums
>telling others to get a life
>faggot go back to tumblr

That's like saying we all have to play vidya, because they're amazing. Believe it or not, there's people out there that don't like playing on computers all day. Similarly, I don't like dogs. Grew up with a labrador and then a golden retriever, I just don't like dogs. You can't force what someone does and doesn't like on them, dude.

Ever put it directly on your dick?

Intentional or not made me laugh

>someone's talking about his opinion
>write an opinion about him/her, calling him/her a retard
>mfw.jpg

dogs/cats are interested in the outdoors and exploring, i like outdoors and exploring. so cat/dog is friend. you cannot argue or you contradict yourself.

It's fine if you don't like dogs, but I'm not sure you'll find much sympathy with anyone other than real douches if you don't at least value The Dog's right to live happily.

Holy Edgelord Batman!

yeah thats what i sayd dumb ass at least you can read moron haha

Thank you so much OP. Keep up the good work, don't let Cred Forums become some moralfag wasteland like Reddit. MBGA Make Cred Forums Great Again

>thats what i sayd
no you autist you told some nigger to get a life but youre on Cred Forums also probably jacking off to trap threads as we speak

sit the fuck down and please calm your raging dyslexia

nee-san you want to fight?

Can't you just say you thought the dog was going to attack? Who cares if owner thinks you're a dick while you bashed their dog in the head.

holy shit your mad ahaha
like seriosly get a life retard stop being so angry nerd you already lost this argument

I would murder you in a heartbeat if I could get away with it. It's pathetic fucks like you that make the world the shitty place that it is.

A 2 second image search shows the dog is just some pic of a dog who was attacked by another dog and OP is just making shit up. I can't believe how many of these moralfags he triggered, fucking hilarious. I hate dogs.

I can almost taste his tears OP, MOAR!!!

Ya got me. Nice job detective. I bet you also know what 1 + 1 equals.

you've got a lot of fags to beat up on this thread before the fictional character, don't worry much of them probably won't fight back

>angry
im not angry jesus christ youre severely autistic

>nerd
>get a life

dude you're literally on Cred Forums probably jacking off to loli, traps and so on as we speak and you're the one saying "get a life" nigger this is Cred Forums nobody here has a social life or any friends how can we manage to "get a life" exactly?

...jesus christ autism really does speak

haha just stop posting like legit stop im laughing so hard at your life right now its no even funny nerd

>...jesus christ autism really does speak
kek

Triggered Cred Forums users, I think I'm going to blow my load

hey hey hey....
don't bring loli and traps into this.

We get it. You lost an argument and now you have to cover up your tracks by acting like a "troll"

Fuck you OP

Fake and gay. Go back to the trap threads faggot.

Summer is over, shouldn't you be at school user?

i'm laughing at your grasp of the english language right now it's not even funny i understand the special ed class is really advanced for someone like you with an extra chromosome but jesus christ

Have you been or do you get bullied? Just out of curiosity?

ITT

Wrong day
To bad for you
your fantasies
real and untrue
are coming back
for you

I'm honestly amazed that "pretending i'm a retard" tactic still works in a heartbeat, 8 years since i was on chan, people STILL get buttblasted and write enraged articles on the posts you put zero efforts in.

damn i love you, it's such a thrill to get another jojo reaction pic to use.

All this butthurt, wasnt even good bait.

Up the ante

Honestly I pray you fucking die you piece of shit cunt. I hope you're carved alive and kicked into a pool of rubbing alcohol. I know you're going to hell and that dog is going to Heaven. All animal abusers should be fucking brutally murdered. I can't wait for you and all the other faggot cunts like you to die a slow horribly painful death. Fuck you and your family. Fuck your bloodline. If I ever see your grave, I'm going to shit on it cunt.

At this point it's just sad. You're either trolling or you lived through your abortion.

We've always hated dog/cat abuse threads, cats more so but still dogs. Anyone that tells you different is either OP or a faggot

nice copypasta

hey you can't be edgy with the death card, it just means new beginnings.

Thanks for speaking for me

i love mincaft!!!!

Fucking edgy

YOU NEED HELP STAT

metro.co.uk/2015/10/22/policeman-shoots-dead-beloved-pet-dog-after-she-ran-up-to-greet-him-5455180/

lol rekt

wow

nice trips

Autistic manchildren detected.
>hurr durr Cred Forums isn't edgy anymore
>oh noes its all reddit and tumblrrrr

  ▲
▲ ▲
there I proved I'm not a newfag.
and you, op, are a faggot

The only thing he was charged by is that nigger's dog, which is dead.

oh yes... that too. god... it is like heaven...

o k

>complaining because people don't want a place like reddit and tumblr

You were molested and kids kick your ass every day huh

h a v e
s o m e
a n i me
g i f s

I love dogs
If they are cooked right.

more anime gif

moar

moar xd

I'm sorry your dad fucks your asshole every night, but that's not excuse to be a worthless faggot

id choke the life outta you kid

don't tell us youre life lesson dumb ass retard just shut youre mouth already like seriosly shut the fuck up...

Newfag cancer on Cred Forums, who woulda thunk it

FPBP

/thread

why do this to a dog? why not leave it alone?, putting effort in doing this to a thing you hate is retarded, actually hating is retarded because it's a waste of time and energy.
And no, I dont care about dogs, do whatever you want to them, I just hope one kills you because it would be ironically funny

>calling a random faggot a retard
>can't distinguish the difference between your and you're
>homophones. learn them.

>with mace
Not with a mace you dumb cunt.

It's not that people who hate you are 'moralfags', it's rather than to a normal person your cruelty to lesser lifeforms is offensive.

Not offensive in the way a sensitive woman hears a sensitive joke but offensive in the way that an insect crawling on your kitchen counter would be.

you never did any of that you flaming lying faggot.

>homophones
You're is a contraction of You + Are. You're and Your aren't homophones.

fucking newfags saying "Cred Forums is full of moralfags now", Cred Forums was always shit, as a matter of fact "Cred Forums was never good" use to be a meme.
Every oldfag on Cred Forums knows that Cred Forums used to fuck with people that tortured dogs, but I guess now the only people that is here is the one that came post '06 and keeps being edgy teenz.

Kill a fucking human or ann hero, make Cred Forums proud.

Go fuck yourself. Get a therapist.

...Well said.

I hate to say this, but if a dog charges me I'm not going to stop to check if it wants to say "hello" or not. I'm going to put it down before it sinks its teeth into me.

I wouldn't know. I'm only 12.

OP is an attention seeking faggot

same

so you are really new here huh.

never heard of zippo cat i supposed? cd cats? no?

yeah.....figured you are new.

Cred Forums is not about edgy, its not about moral, its about lulz.

we see a cat gets mutilated we laugh, we see a nigger gets fucked up we laugh, we see allahu akbar we laugh.

we laugh at everything.

you should lurk moar.

If dubs OP has to give everyone on Cred Forums a blowjob

This looks like your picture, maybe you can answer what kind of dog that one on the right is? Looks like a pug of some kind, my dog is exactly like that but the vet couldn't determine what the other half was, or is it just a mutt?

Gay

can't tell if bait or idiot.

NO U

fuck off fgt.

Namedropping memes. Fuck off back to whatever subreddit you crawled out of.

Gr8b8m800

faggot

i a lot of you must not know the dark side of tumblr if you think that's all that's on there.

Kinda looks like a wild mongrel from fallout 4.
BTW, you're a monster OP.

lol triggered by zippo cat, what are you 10? if you watched the video you would have known it was a fucking glorious day.

Holy fuck, you're actually from Tumblr

Op is real retardad. Will never be a good person.

USA, USA, USA!

Fuck dogs people carry them around like autistic children. Now I'm not talking about hunting dogs or seeing eye dogs that actually have a purpose, but those stupid bacteria carrying shedding allergy bombs that shit all around town. They have no function other than to act as a pillow for their emotionally challenged owners to cry in. Essentially vermin they have evolved to lure stupid people into parasitical relationships.
>pic related the solution

Happy BDay to you...

yeah it's pretty nice, as long as you stay from cancer. i'm not this guy though he is right btw

become an hero you fucking edgy phaggot.

This thread has the highest amount of butthurt i've seen in a long while. Good job OP