As I was doing my morning makeup I realized I hate myself for being a tranny, its like I just snapped out of it

as I was doing my morning makeup I realized I hate myself for being a tranny, its like I just snapped out of it

where do I go from here guys? need input

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-u_G44Sft0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do what you feel. If you're not into the tranny thing on any given day you don't have to make yourself up.

That's not it, I seriously feel like I woke up from a slumber. I never felt so weird in my life. Its like the guy me from 3 years ago just popped into the girl me now.

You could always not be a tranny...

Relearn your old life.
Or it could be other mental stuff fucking with you.

well, identify what it is exactly that you started to feel disdain for. see how long disdain lasts

Hope your on hormones and permafucked, degenecuck

lucky for you its 2016 so whatever ya choose to do its all good.

its not disdain, I just feel like a stranger in my own skin now

I seriously don't even know how I got to this point

maybe im going insane, every other tranny is

yeah i'm on hormones but the worst is I had vaginoplasty so like I so totally can't go back to who I was

Any year and he's still l
a faggot

>I had vaginoplasty
hot, show me

hahahaha

that's what you get for being a fucking degenerate

time to add one to those suicide statistics :^)

Stop caring about it. Dont take life to serious

Even doe you kinda a degenerate

show

well just try to except that you can't really go back..

is your face passable? are you pretty

i rarely make posts but i thing that this is a time where i can make a difference
OP i want you too think about the endless potential the future holds in a positive way
and remember that you are still you no matter what your appearance has been, is or will be what you see in the mirror is you and you must com to therms with that
you should not hate your self nor should you regret your choices because it will only bring you sadness
i want you too seek peace with your self and your past as i have because it will make you more happy

Since you're now a "girl", tits or gtfo

So did you start hrt?

Even doe your still kinda a degenerate xoxo

Oh fuck dude, you gotta be who you are now, learn to live with it

O sweet child of mine

holy shit what a fag

Seems like you should be waited a lot longer than 3 years before you got your dick cut off

Time to contribute to science in hope of constructing a time machine so you can go back in time and kill your past self before the mistake happens.

Be of service to the world, show your robot vagand hormone tities to make the world a better place for people around the world.
Only then can you know peace

How can you be upset when you're the same gender as this. I wish I could put makeup on.

so what? you can still act and feel like a guy. You can be whatever you want, just dont label it something retarded like all of those tumblr faggots.

If you want to go back to being a dude, or not, or be stuck in the middle, any is fine. Just try to be content with yourself in the end.

KYS

OP scientist are currently trying too make complex organs in laboratories and i believe that at some point they will make a penis so just wait and see what happens maybe you can get your junk back

Don't worry. In a few decades we'll just upload our mind in any artificial body we want and freely degenerate from there on as there's no point in our actions anymore leading to anything. But at least the "sex" or whatever that'll be will be great. Or not.

OP, i want more info about your specific feelings pls?

Spelling: F
Grammar: F
Composition: D

words have never been my strong side

youtube.com/watch?v=-u_G44Sft0I
this is a penis growth vid