Hey Cred Forums i just found out my best friends dad molested her as a child. wat do?

Hey Cred Forums i just found out my best friends dad molested her as a child. wat do?

Ask him for the tape

Molest her. She obviously won't tell on you.

its a fucked up thing to make light of....
why are you fighting me???

Molest her as an adult

Obviously collude with him to rape her together, after blame everything on him, get him arrested, sell his house, build a dungeon, use gathered evidence to blackmail her, making her your sex slave for life.

Help him! She'd be glad you're there.

all i can think to do is slash his car tires (theoretically) but i feel like that wouldn't do justice

Report him to the Police or leave it.

If you plan on handing out your own justice, it'll be bad for you as well.

Without a picture of female in question why should we care?

Molest her for being a tainted whore.

Well when it comes down to it,its ultimately up to her to instigate a resolution to this.She may even be in denial about the damage he's done.
It's quite hard to admit/realise that someone who is supposed to love you would do something like that.

Youre a fagget. "Theoretically" speaking, you can do anything under the sun: murder him, rape him, castrate him...etc. But you're a true blue beta so I suspect you'll probably just ask your friend to talk about it in an attempt to get her to fuck you because you "care" deeply about her well being. All the while she texting dude on twitter who gonna fuck her in the ass while pulling her hair and calling her a whore.

because sometimes people arent garbage

ask him for advice

She clearly has daddy issues, pound that shit like she owes you money....

you are actually correct, i am a faggot, thanks for noticing

Ask him why he didn't molest you

What if she liked it? What if she still likes it? That's not your problem what happened in the past just worry about the future

>Report him to the Police or leave it.

Being this dumb and new.

I think tumblr is more your speed Newfriend.

>my best friends dad molested her as a child. wat do?

um, you do nothing.
There's no 'wat do" for you.

Unless you're a perv then you secretly record her telling you about it then fap later listening to it over and over.

Molest her as an adult

molest him back

Have your dad molest you now, now you both can kill yourselves

Then why are you even here? You aren't going to do a damn thing, except maybe ask him how he didn't get caught. You know you molest little boys.

>Unless you're a perv then you secretly record her telling you about it then fap later listening to it over and over.

HAHAHAHA you're so right!!! man this guy is totally random :D

so kooky
so wild

Checked bitches

i will reiterate, i am gayer than a child birthed by the Jackson 5 and the village people combined

Get out of the friend zone

I thought summer was over?

Being THIS new.

Kill him and finally release her from her suffering. Give her all the money care and education in the world and make sure she lives up to her highest potential as a human being deserving of all the best.

HAHAHAHA THIS GUY!!!

yo fucken kill me man. you have all the best meme images :D

so zany!!!

SHe could be making it up because she has a "Daddy's litle girl" sex fantasy about her dad.
The next time your having sex her, tell her to call you daddy. She will probably orgasm like never before.

And you actually believe her?

Ask him if he took any pictures

fappity fap.

Obviously she is not-so-subtly giving you express and exclusive permission to rape her, but unfortunately you are too much of a beta fag to realize it like any true man would.

Is that what this means? I never knew that.

Cred Forums is the best place to come for advice if you dont actually want advice