Need life advice

Need life advice

Can you die from this?

hopefully

Yeah, it will fuck up your heartrate at high dose.

Na adderall is really hard to od on I pop those pills like tic tacs take like 5 of those you'll have a good day.

What about the 15mg ones

They're extended release so it's slowly released into your system and 15mg is a really low dose you would need atleast 500mg for some serious problems to arise

How long do they last?

If this is your first time taking them, start off with the lowest possible dose and work your way up from there.

Don't fuck with drugs man.

All it took were 3 30mg extended release adderall pills to fuck up my heart.

I guess ill just open up the pill and take half and hope to allah not to die

Pills don't work like that user.

My advice is to either snort or parachute it.

Fuck XR. I take adderall IR, shits way better. 10mg and it is a short, much more powerful high.

Like 8 hours if this is your first time you'll have a blast all day til the crash where you will wish you never even took it.

Ok its in me
How long till it takes effect

How do u snort

Oh fuck whats the crash like?

About 30 minutes, if u snorted it should be instant

If it's same as vyvance I'm too lazy to go check snorting will do nothing. The drug turns into speed when it enters your lower intestine. If it's like addy you'll be ok and feel the effects. Some things can't be snorted and be felt.

so tired, but I can't sleep.

amphetamine crashes are the worst of all drugs, you will feel extremely depressed, dysphoric, and will ask questions like "why are people even fucking happy"?

it passes after an hour or two, it's best to eat food too because amphetamines take your hunger away and obviously makes the crash worse when you haven't eaten all day

ITT: Cred Forums gives drug abuse advice to a 12 year old.

Basically you get a great dopamine boost from the amphetamine then your receptors are left drained. So after about 8 hours you will experience depression and laziness. It's not that bad jus smoke some weed or take a benzo if u have theyre the best comedown cure.

Well im at the library so im either gona get shit done or make an ass of myself thanks Cred Forums

Also should i drive?