Is it wrong to be attracted to younger but physically mature girls?

Is it wrong to be attracted to younger but physically mature girls?

yes

No, it's just wrong to get sexy with'em.

yeah

no

It's only wrong if you want to put your dick in their butthole.

Everything else is on the table?

Yes. No. Yes and no. Only if blah blah blah... Not if blah blah blah...I hate broccoli so you're a disgusting piece of shit for eating it

Post more pics to aid the discussion

men aren't attracted to someone's age, but to bodies. Is that body sexy? Yes? Then your attraction is 100% right and you don't have to ask about it. although it, you can't treat a - let's say - 15 years old girl like a woman, because she isn't one. don't be a pedo op thanks

no, but control yourself you Neanderthal

IS THIS LEGAL?

Pedophilia, or subjects history close that matter, or only unacceptable because of the feelings of taboo from relatives. That and just the general times when sexual attention isn't wanted, which often comes with being young and not understanding what the fuck sex is.

If the kids werent hurt and noone gave a shit itd be treated more akin to homosexuality and less to murder and genocide

Yes. Even fingering the butthole is okay. Just no docking it.

not sure what you mean

both 18 calm yourself fag

nice to see you used a pic i frequently post

Yes it is OP

so sad that this is actually something people are being taught to feel bad about.

more of girl on right

in all seriousness, she looks 20 there

This right here is the entire issue in a nutshell.

>IS THIS LEGAL??

your instincts don't give a shit if those girls are 16 or 18. Biologically those two years mean absolutely nothing. Emotionally those two years mean nothing. But legally those two years mean the difference between their nudes getting you a high five or 5 years.

It's a silly system, 16 is old enough to buy a car. 18 join the army and die for country. 21 grab a beer in a bar.

These are just laws. The fake moral fucks here make me sick. Yes, these laws still stand and I really have no interest in 16 or 18 year old girls. (A woman of 25 who knows how to fuck and suck is much more appealing, not to mention 18 year olds are batshit crazy) and laws are there for a reason. We don't get to pick abs choose. Just stop being so god damnef self righteous and admit that if you can't tell if a girl is 16 or 18 it didn't really matter to you in any real sense other than so misguided moral code.

Exactly.

15 is legal in france, 18 is legal in some US states, the inconsistencies are so fucking dumb.

pic related: she is 15, every man on earth would fuck her

It's not just about the physical, it's whether they're mentally prepared, but yeah i'd fuck her

You're wrong there. I'm gay so I actually would never touch her.

Wrong, only disgusting pedo perverts would. Sick fucks.

yeah but people consider you to be a sick pedo if you find a girl below 18 attractive

most states have 16 or 17 as the legal age of consent, but honestly, that girl looks gross

Somebody sure is hiding the truth.

He said 'men', not 'fags'.

define 'wrong'
attraction is biological
you gonna argue with mother nature?

In France 15 yo girls are legal if you are under 18.

Nope thats natural its only not accepted due to culture

Is it considered wrong? Yeah.
Should it be? Not really.

Fuck she looks like a young, high school aged version of my GF's hot as fuck older cousin.
Seriously, this chick just had a baby, and I'd have fucking eaten the placenta as it gcame out, she's fucking 9/10 at least. Tight, plump ass, big tits (huge now with the baby), and that perfect fucking "I'm a bitch because I know I'm better than you," attitude/face. God, I want her to sit on my fucking face.

The age of consent rises to age 18 when the older party is an ascedant or a person having legal or factual authority over the victim, or when the offender is abusing the authority conferred by his functions.

>In France 15 yo girls are legal if you are under 18.
same for most states?
Actually, if you're 17, you can legally be with someone 14. It becomes a legal grey-zone due to it being an older law but

glad u enjoy her

This

More pics

How can something that feels so good be wrong?

No.

Technically to be a fag you have to be a man.
>checkmate

14 in Canada if you are under 18. 16 is general age of consent. But we aren't burdened with being a society of religious zealots like some of our neighbours

Wrong? No, it's normal. Young girls are cute and fuckable. Older women insist on an "age of consent" so that they can extend their shelf life a few more years.

Face it, women over 25 are nothing compared to girls at age 15. There's no comparison. The 15 year old girls are fresh in body and mind, eminiently fuckable and not spoiled or soiled and bitter.

name?

I'd say anything younger than 16 is off limits.
Anything between 16 and 18 is weird and frowned upon, but not beyond the understanding of any sane man. Or woman.

I'd smash her.

would u do this one tho? she's 16

wrong, it's only 14 if you're within 2 years, so for a 16 year old.

You do not have many neighbours ;)

I'd buy her a new barbie doll and coloring book and send her back to the playground you disgusting pervert.

Honestly if you're a fag, you're not a real man.
>faggot

Fugly

I did not know that thanks, I was certain you could not fuck a 15 yo while being older than 18

thank you

anyone else think girls get worse when they hit 18?

This is OK to me
This is not. Am I Pedo for that?

How's it feel knowing this "faggot" has slept with more women than you?

girl on the right is 18 in first pic, 16 in this.

They seem to ruin themselves with makeup alot more when they hit 18+

yeah i would say 15 is prime age

Oh common, no one's that gay.

Every straight dude has lowkey fucked a hot 16 yr old and told nobody about it

But anything under 16 is a no go imo,

What if I get horny and masturbate while thinking about the time I fucked a 16 year old when I was 16. Is that morally wrong?

Buddy just go to Africa if you're worried about this. >> pic related it can be yours for just 9.99 a month

14 is a great age. They're not little girls but they're just starting to experiment with sex. They fuck like a starving animal goes after a bloody steak. Best feeling in the world having that tight poon slide on and of your 30 year old cock.

No.

It is ILLEGAL to do sexy shit with them.

Morality is another subject.

Not in the slightest.

If this was 90's, sure. They're experimenting with sex at 10/11 now.

No, its fucking not wrong

Here is whats happening:

On one side of the argument
>man has brain programmed to like smooth/uniform skin, perkiness, developed tits/hips/asses, sleek legs, etc

on the other:
>parents wanting to protect their children

the guy who gets a boner at a 14 year old isnt doing anything wrong, thats what our brains are programmed to do.

the problem is with the parent: they get confused, thinking their desire to protect their kid (which is perfectly understandable) actually is a feeling that the boner-guy is a bad person. Yes you should protect your kid, but the protection is keeping boner-guy away from your kid, not keeping the guy from getting a boner in the 1st place.

check your laws, in canada c-55 figure 1 page 14 shows a table that sex is legal with a 16 year old if your over the age of 21, just cant post pictures or anything in that matter, im sure the states is close to that

Pedophilia is about attraction to pre-pubescent kids.

Being physically attracted to a physically mature 15 year old isnt pedophilia.

Hell, its not really hebephilia either unless the fact that she is 15 makes her more attractive.

Yes it is you fuckin perv! Get help before you're getting ass fucked in prison.

how about her?

you're mostly right
the thing is, so long as that 14yo is educated about sex, there's no actual harm in letting them make their own decisions about it

Of course it's fine. If there was a two year old who looked like Hitomi Tanaka I'd still get hard as a rock.
On the other hand, the girls in that picture look like they're twelve so it sounds like you have a problem with what actually constitutes "physically mature".

You know, even if she was legal where i live i probably wouldnt fuck her.

I really have no interest in actually fucking young women. They usually act incredibly immature and that shit is an instant turn off.

It's not wrong to get sexy with them either, if they want it. Just illegal to.

It is wrong, and indicates a psychological abnormality if you are consistently attracted to girls that are younger than the age of consent in your state/country. Seek professional help.

You're thinking Ephebophilia, the attraction to late adolescence. Hebephiles, like myself, have an attraction to early adolescent girls, 11-14.

Of course you can treat a 15yo girl like a woman.
That's as mature as women ever get mentally.

No. Only in the western world is it considered a bad thing. Which is ironic when you look at social media and mainstream media today. Japan has it right with opening sexuality at a young age. 12 year-olds ARE fucking going crazy with their hormones, of course they're gonna wanna fuck or are already doing so.

It if gets you hard, just bust a nut and keep it moving.

I always get that shit confused.

they're 15 i know them

Face looks kind of downsy from the baby fat.

My 24 year old gf brings me pictures of her ages 7-14 to jackoff to. She also lets me talk about what I'd do to her at those ages when we have sex. Feelsgoodman.

Other things we talk about during sex: bringing her hot coworkers into the bedroom (someday I'll convince her to let me fuck them, but for now we talk about lesbian stuff, them stroking/sucking me). A ducting a young girl and keeping her in the basement. Our favorite is to talk about having a daughter and having sex around/in front of her.

I have it good anons.

this one's for u OP. she's 14

Christ, those are some underdeveloped fifteen year olds.

greentext stories
post pics
tell us all about it

This guy knows what's up.

Perhaps this one will tickle your fancy?

noice

Ready for my cock.

thanks.

also her

if my girl was cool with abducting a young girl and keeping her in the basement i would have died and gone to heaven.

i would probably just make it my life's mission to buy an island and keep a couple young teens there, maybe let them go when they hit 25 or something.

Who is this?

Same girl? Also, m0ar.

Got more?

hot

No, it's natural. If they're underage tho, you have to resist.

no, it's just that you're blind

No of course not, it's completely totally natural. However, it's wrong to fuck em

looks like tonights fap is sorted thanks

Hhnnnmmnggggggg

kik???

Of course not, it's instinct.

yes, same girl.

this is all her:
dumping as we speak

my jeebus. more

Got mor?

Of course it is, underage nudity isn't allowed on the internet silly.

if anyone wants tributes kik me

dozzcl

check this post Cred Forumsros

she doesn't have kik sadly

this is a welcome dump

Kill yourself

Snapchat tho?

damn, good job bro

tribute some of these pics her and post for all Cred Forumsros

The age of consent really should be 14.

>Inb4 muh maturity argument

People like this should fuck off and realize that high school is about as mature as most girls are ever going to be.

any more with tits?

Got any to trade on kik? I have a few

MODS

this thread is getting too close to the edge and I'm afraid of what's going to be posted each time i hit refresh.

i don't post on threads as most people don't want to see dicks in a thread for posting girls.

If they are underage it does not matter what their body looks like or wants, it will still get you jail time, a criminal record, and yes it is wrong.

age of consent to fuck IS 14... we need to make taking pictures nude of them legal at that age, too.

Why is it wrong?

Because it's against the law dumbass.

What is it called when you'd go for 14 and up (provided it was legal, of course)? I don't want to say full-on hebephilia but technically it doesn't count as ephebophilia.

BTW, glad we can actually discuss stuff like this on Cred Forums of all places, who knew? Every time someone mentions changing the age of consent on a TCAP thread on Cred Forums, they get swarms of people attacking them and wanting them executed.

Well... Maybe you should stop smashing that refresh button?

and the law is ALWAYS about right and wrong...

Thank you
Altho if u had a pic of a girl slobbing on your knob that'd be different

close the tab you massive faggot

But it feels so good when you cum deep inside a 12 year old and she's moaning and clawing your back.

Because your peers called the moral society says so. Until you can give them convincing reasons to change all their millions of minds your are just wrong.

Post what you're listening to

So your personal morality is 100% in compliance with every law currently on the books in the country you live in? If not, please explain to me why you feel it's wrong, not citing legality, just... why is ot "wrong."

I find this girl hot.

>Nature is wrong.

Basically the entire argument against ephebophiles. As long as there's full consent, it should be legal.

I'm not a lawyer or a judge, so if it was deemed illegal and unconstitutional I just try to stay the fuck out of the pokey.

sadly I dont have any more pics

So if we make it illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket on sundays, its wrong to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket on sundays?

Why don't you take a seat right over there?

What country are you in? Here in the good ol' USA the lowest age of consent in a state is 16.

Hey guys! The earth is round & it's not the center of the universe! Come look, i have all this evidence!! Wait guys... What are those torches and pitchforks for... Uh guys...

>its wrong because its the law
its baffles me how naive people can be

if germany 1943 it was illegal to be a jew. you would have supported that law too.

having ice cream in your back pocket is against the law in some places. does it make it wrong though? maybe a little, but not enough for a criminal record.

What is TCAP? I'd still call it ephebophilia, honestly. I mean I fancy myself a hebephile but I'm attracted to girls right uo into their 40's like Amy Addams or Elizabeth Grant, and they're over ten years my senior.

well you know, the ice cream isn't delicious and ready to be eaten even though it's been made to be to be delicious by years of perfecting the good taste

Swear to god I know her, she's was once signed with the same modeling agency as me

You probably wouldn't get a criminal record for breaking that law. Just a fix-it ticket.

the law and morality are not identical

That already is a real law, look it up.. yes a cop could enforce it.