youtube.com/watch?v=P9kRXh2wHCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sup

literally the most degenerate and boring/plain music

seriously kill yourself

it's been a while but yes.

yo. did u like california? pretty good album, just wayy to polished

always

Dont waste your time on me you're already..........

go kys with your boring ass taste of music, guess its a heavy metaler with his awful pussy hair bands

that band is full of faggots

Not of big fan of Matt's voice, i prefer the drunk delonge style

Blink 182 is boring generic pop music. It's on the same level as Backstreet Boys, NKOTB, Nsync, or any other boy band. Faggots WILL try to to defend them, though.

Hair metals are way more manly than you are

Dig Dude Ranch and Cheshire Cat, not much else though man.

they no gay

No he's right. Pop punk is some of the most uninspired bullshit there is out there. Its right up there with all the post hardcore boy bands that sound damn near indistinguishable from each other

blink 182 is best

haters gonna hate

I WANNA SEE SOME NAKED DUDES! THATS WHY I BUILT THIS POOL.
Nothing gay about that bro.

California had some really cool bass parts, like for example the little riff in Kings of the Weekend after the course. Blink has always been a good band even if they aren't the best at what they do

Literally one of the most shit-tier, white bread, normie bands out there. If you like Blink, just KYS immediately.

There is literally nothing better than King Diamond

youtube.com/watch?v=HoyWZstpqH4

I prefer sum41
>Fatlip beats literally any blink songs

Posting some actual good music ITT. Blinkfags can fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5I2vEcVC_I

If you want funny punk listen to masked intruder

New blink album is pretty good. I'm all for Matt tbh

that song saved my life

No Blink album was ever good. Every single one was abject shit.

Fuck off faggot, Junk 182 is sissy mallcore pop bullshit and all fans of it should be shot and pissed on.

Nothing was better than they were when I was like 11-16. When they broke up I felt sad. When they got back together I felt sad. When they broke up again I didn't care anymore.

The new album may as well have been made by a copycat band. It tries so hard to be what blink-182 in the 90's was without actually understanding why blink-182 was a mulit-platinum band. Which is weird because there's only one member missing from the trio. Mark keeps grasping for old blink and we keep getting generic too-deep-for-you lyrics. At least this last album was mostly a lighter affair.

As a bonus, this is a decent remake of Neighborhoods by Future Idiots: futureidiots.bandcamp.com/album/neighborhoods-morningwoods

Oh man you are so hardcore

Fuck yeah just saw them 2 days ago in Irvine

>It tries so hard to be what blink-182 in the 90's was

It was shit, both then and now. Anyone who likes Blink has garbage pleb-tier taste in music.

Knowing THIS much about Blink 182.
Hand in your man card faggot, you're officially a teen female now.

Show me on the doll where travis barker touched you

Listening right now.

I liked Blink 182 when I was in 5-7th grade. But that was back in the mid 90's and I also liked dunking Pizza Rolls in Ketchup. Looking for nude images of Mariska Hargitay and playing WWF in your house on SEGA Saturn. Ugh.

yep, fun stuff. I'm literally 40 though, so ... I haven't listened to anything new in years.

nah.

I honestly couldn't think of a more bland, boring, tryhard band than Blink 182. People actually like this shit?

>being this salty about a band

Sorry I listened to some music, user. Maybe if I make some cuck threads and black dick threads then you'll accept me.

i cant stop laughing at that blink hating samefag.

keep listening to nigger music you faggot.

>if I make some cuck threads and black dick threads
Tell the truth Blink-Faggot, you already made those threads

Cheshire Cat....."What the fuck is this? I don't know, but I'll play it in the background."

Dude Ranch....."Funny. Catchy. I like this Blink 182 band."

Enema of the State....."Oh yeah, these guys again. They finally made it big so I don't have to listen to all that shitty Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys. Wait, they got a new guy
Don't care, this stuff rocks! I'm in love with this band! I'm actually going to ditch school, buy the CD, and buy a Fender."

Mark, Tom, and Travis Show....."Ahhhh, good memories."

Take Off Your Pants and Jacket....."Yes! They're fucking back! This stuff still kicks ass! I feel like taking up skating and hitting on punk chicks."

[Blink 182]....."Woah. What the fuck is this crap? Zzzzzzzz......"

Neighborhoods....."They're back? Or am I playing my Angels and Airwaves CD?"

California....."Yes! That's the sound I'm use to. Sound too professional, though. Sound like they actually want to sound perfect.

exactly my thought. the samefagging knows no limit in this thread

>25 posters
>samefag

nice scapegoat, blinkfaggot

MODS MODS MODS

Saw them on Wednesday at shoreline, great band!

Learn to chan faggots..you dipshits know that there are a lot of us in this thread that know shit music like Blink-182 is for losers.

I stopped after I listened to them my first year of highschool, I can't remember anyones that I liked. All I can remember is "I Miss You", and I hate it.

>a voice inside my hyead

Blink fags are ghey.

Only Blink 1488 is worth a listen.

Used to b a big blink fan
california grew on me a bit but at first didnt like
been to three concerts
it was weird tho how small crowds for + & ava were compared to Blink's reunion

Fuck off. Blink 182 is for fags.

Literally 40 year old dudes singing about getting to 2nd base

"She took my hand and I made it i swear"

Well he was 29 when he wrote that. But still.

Fuck off

Ah, Janine Lindemulder. I love her.
Blink who?

Did u no Tom came up with the name "Blink"?

Saw them live at shoreline in California the other day. It was okay. Not worth the $150 I spent though.

I went to a blink concert with a bunch of ppl 1ce. Got so fucked up was picking up garbage yelling every1 pick up grbage and some asshole knocked it out of my hands

Is it bad that I consider this almost God tier

funny cause I had I miss You playing on jewtube than Always came on right when I saw this thread

Blink 182 is always great. and I liked the newer album for what it is.. would like to see them play live here in CA but I never get a fucking night off work on the weekends

Its one of my top albums, but toypaj is better, but untitled just came at a better time in my life

Blink is close, but that title is held by Foo Fighters

Exactly.
Fucking no talent tryhard normies singing about the poon they cant score.
Mass suicide is the only answer for them.

I like/loved Blink. Foo fighters is asshole but even worse is rhcp
any1 who likes nirvana is a poser

>Literally 40 year old dudes singing about getting to 2nd base
but they started when they were 20... you are just young and this post reflects that kek

I remember checking plus44online every day before that album
i posted some lyrics in the forum & some bastard asked to use them

My group was way into blink/plus

as that user said, they were in their late 20's/early 30's when that song came out.

I guess they were just aiming to cater to their average age demographic, which is like 12 to 17 year olds and mostly female

I think their fanbase was eerybody

not even late 20s when the band first started in the 90s but yeah..

I wish they hadnt continued w/o tom
they couldve just done +44
I swear they sold out

>t.a 15 year old

Remember when tom started using metaphore?

Not then. Not ever.
Fucking normie faggots need to die.

mark hoppus made me want to learn guitar

must of taken you a whole afternoon to learn all of his parts he's ever played

See, you're an elitist. You probably like garbage like at the drive in or black flag or we. U ever sold out? I bet u did. Notice how the old punks all got in2 dubstep but the pop punkers kept liking pop punk?

I could thrash u at guitar
and it doesnt matter
as long as the part is written from the heart and u dont let any1 teach u otherwise

>thrash me at guitar
>plays Twink182

top kek

It's about rhythm & melody. You never sell out to anything else. If the part u want to play is too hard u play nothing

Well? Lets hear it.
Listen to Coffin's Satin by Robert Soley 1 #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/robert-soley-1/coffins-satin
listen and weep u duck eater

youtube.com/watch?v=bev7CIzQ8nE

What the fuck are you on?
Never been into shitty pop-punk.

>mark hoppus
>guitar

Mark plays bass you insufferable mouth breathing fuck.

Learn msic catagories u piss asshole
arrite lets hear ur great music
everybody eyes on this guy

I've seen this. Partial arts!

blink 182 is one of the best bands ever.

faggots in here are just mad that theres is no trap in the band. they are boipucci faggots so what do you expect.

Ok u probably listen to tool, u fuckin zero

Goddamn I love Janine. I wonder if she's still homeless.

This shit mentions existialism what a laugh

I'm not really into them these days but they were a big influence on me in middle school. I threw away my Eminem record and picked up my dads guitar. Now I play shitty gigs with my band and once in a blue moon we cover classics like "dammit" or "what's my age again"

Days n Daze is bad ass. This song was worth the mention because the rip off blink a little at the end.

Who are you listening to this week? A day to remember is so HARCORE XD YOLO

youtube.com/watch?v=P9kRXh2wHCs

Cant get past opening riff cuz theres nothing to it just wankery

U shouldnt take the position u took.

Yee man

Oh man, that bass line tickles my asshole.

Maybe you'll be into something more approachable like one direction or miley cyrus before the drugs.

underrated LOLly