Today I went for a walk in a near by forest...

Today I went for a walk in a near by forest. I stumbled upon these mushrooms and wondering if they're hallucinogenic at all?

Eat 'em all, post what happens

uhhh no dont eat them

No. The purple one is good to eat tho

Could you tell me what it's called so I could do some research first?

dry them, crush them into powder and smoke them, nigger

Those will kill you. If you want to trip then you need to go on a quest to the edge of Mirkwood and delve deeper than any wood elf has delved before. There will be untold dangers but i will guide you my little hobbit.

Find courage. Courage keeps evil at bay.

Sorry Cred Forums for sperging out

>I stumbled upon these mushrooms a

If you don't know for a fact what they are, do not eat them. There are a lot of mushrooms out there and unless you're trained to identify them, never assume they're going to get you off. They might melt your kidneys instead. Not a joke.

amanita muscaria

Which is why I'm asking if they are beforehand.

Amanitas can get you high, but dry them first

I am a mycologist but you can't identify a mushroom from pics alone, especially not just one pic of it from a distance.

Important features are bluing, location of find, climate, country, shape of the gills where it meets the stem, and spore colour. And more even.

Go to the shroomery website and learn how to identify them yourself.

Rule #1 is never ever eat a shroom unless you are certain you know what it is. Some shrooms look like deadly ones

Russula azurea

Try bruising them, and if they're blue, they're psilocybin mushrooms

This one is, don't eat unless dry, or you'll die

If it's brittle, it's most likely russula lilacea. Should be edible, but as with all mushrooms, if in doubt, don't take chances.

The first one i have alot of on my property, do not eat

The second i also have, would not suggest eating, when they get old they melt into an ink like substance leading me to believe they are a type of ink cap.

And the third one DO NOT FUCKING EAT OR TOUCH. It is an amanita Mushroom. If it looks like it has cornflakes on it regaurdles of the mushroom, do not eat, highly toxic

Amanita muscaria, not sure on the spelling. Also known as fly agaric, fly amanita, muscomol is the hallucinogenic compound in this shroom

Are you retarded? Amanita Muscaria is harmless. If he dries it he will get high, if he eats it raw, he will get nauseous.

Do not eat this at all.

Obviously a common fly agaric. It's toxic with some psychoactive effects. It probably won't kill you in reasonable amounts, but it's somewhat liver-damaging and it won't be a pleasant trip.

Mostly true, I did eat one raw, got slight indigestion. You never know the the amount of toxins in a shroom. 9/10 times you won't die, but be that guy to kill yourself, make sure to stream it live

Why

The amount of muskimol in the muscaria is pretty consistent tbh, its also kinda tame. See if you can find Amanita pantherina. Looks exactly the same, just that it is brown, instead of red. Dry and eat, but in SMALL doses. those are strong as fuck.

The first two dont bother with, the last one is technically psychoactive, but also holds terrible side affects and can cause severe liver damage. My suggestion is to leave it and search for another safer shroom. If you have any horses around ya, it might pay search manure piles and horse feilds for liberty caps.

Good to know, I've only stumbled upon one unhealthy looking one that I didn't pick, I'm not a huge fan of the trip the agaric givea, but I'm sure I prepared it correctly

How much does climate matter do you think? Can you get libs from shit by the sea or from shit most the way up a mtn

*Not sure

Nigga u really gon ask Cred Forums if mushroom are safe to eat? U gon die or trip or both

the almost quints dont lie

Expert here, theyre all sfe, just dont consume too much.

They do. That's why they're not quints

Well, he sounds professional.

Oh he said he's an expert, better trust him!

Cooking them all as I type this

Good call man! Post a pic from the hospital later, aight? Take care friend!

DONT COOK THE AMANITA; DRY IT! HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU IN THIS THREAD!

Most mushrooms are harmless and delicious. Eat it raw

SHHHHHH, the expert said it's safe, let him eat 'em

Is this guy seriously dumb enough to trust Cred Forums with his life?

Don't worry, a professional said it's safe