What is it like to stick your face between a hot girl's ass cheeks?

What is it like to stick your face between a hot girl's ass cheeks?

It’s like being in heaven, man.

Stinky. Lady parts usually have a smell to them.

I hope heaven is better than moist corpse smelling of shit and piss

this. youll never want to leave. i like it even better if theres a slight musky shit smell down there. just adds to the sensations.

Go buy two fish filet sandwiches. Wipe your ass with them. Press them on each side of your nose.

haha is it really that bad?

only on fat chicks

I've unfortunately smelled some fat girls and it's quite disgusting honestly.

Good luck with that. Yahweh is a bitch.

Like sticking between smelly bags of sand

I don't know man

ive eaten fat girl ass a few times. ended up with ass hairs in my mouth and a shit taste that didnt go for a good 48 hours. didnt get sick though, fortunately.

Good

Run till you sweat and wipe em under your armpits too that would be the best reproduction

shitty

ass smells nothing like armpits, not even when its sweaty ass.

You guys only knew fat ugly bitchies or what ? This is a heaven sensation if she is cleaned and shaved. Best is to provoke her cum by this action

Overrated.

It's smells like hurt.

It feels heavenly and divine with a hint of sad realization that you're catching some sort of STD, which of course can be remedied with unprotected sex and slipping off before the bitch wakes up

it is heaven, and I would rather have my face there than anywhere else

Surely I can't be the only one who wants to smell her scent?

It's about the most wonderful thing in the world

Smells surprisingly good

Warm Wet, and Soft. Love dick fucking an ass more though

Tell more about it

sooo gooooooood

did it yesterday, why...?

How was it? Do you want to do it again?

wtf bro, u must be 12 faggot, jk but once you get a girlfriend after a minute you go down on her and eat her out lick her pussy and then every now and then rub ur tongue on her asshole here and there sprinkle a little pepper on it namesane i eat her ass every time before i fuck her or else i can barely get hard

As long as their freshly clean its enjoyable. If its been a good amount of hours since they washed it can smell a little but its still not that bad.

ill lick her fucking asshole right after she shits, as long as she's not a fucking hobo shell 9 times out of 10 whipe her asshole properly... plus its a fucking turn on also

am this guy a drug dealer

You're kidding about the pepper too?