Which matters more Cred Forums height or dick size?

Which matters more Cred Forums height or dick size?
>asking because im 6'1 but only 3 inches

3 inch erect or...?

Erect ;_;

that's a shame op

it's height. girls pick guys based mostly on how jealous other girls will be of them. nobody knows how big your dick is but everyone can tell you're tall

Both, but if you're three inches then you should be able to find a way around it. Whenever I tell girls how tall I am, it says it turns them on.

>I'm 6'4"

man you cant be 3 inches erect that is too ridiculous unless you have microdick so you are fucked man

height and dick size dont matter if you are taller than her and over 5.5 inches dick

Both plus money

I'm 6'4" with a 9 inch cock making over $200,000 per year

>height 5'9"
>dick 0'6"

I wouldn't worry tbh, you're tall enough and your dick size sucks but there are other things to do apart from that, plus you can work around it
I've never really had to worry Tfw when im
> 6'2
> 7 inches x 5 inches around
>bearded up
>not fat and not thin
>muscular

Yeah im also mr shekeltal at 150 lbs

Get on the gains, eat a shit ton of chicken and pasta, bulk some weight on, then tone up. It's what i did, i used to be 150lbs about 3 years ago, im now 210lbs

Trying m8, hard because im a cardio fag

Tall with small dick is worse than small with big dick imo.

it looks even smaller on a tall dude.

tl.dr : kys op

I thought hieght and pee pee size was correlated?

Height > dick size

No one can see your dick size so it doesn't matter. But, if you can't sexually satisfy her then you'll have a real problem.

Post dick.

>The stories and information posted here are >artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here >as fact.

5'11"
6.5"
Doing fine. Just be confident or some other placating thing to make you feel better about your small dick. Maybe try fucking kids?

Hit up Thunder's Place brah. Get started with the newbie routine

>>The stories and information posted here are >artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

This. Plus this thread again

Sweet copy pasta. Could at least hit enter twice... you lazy inbred twat

i'm 5'10 and have a 7.5 inch dick

i don't really have an issue height wise but it's hardly something that's a plus and well you can't exactly say "here's my dick size"

height is a pro for getting, dick size for keeping. If you want a long term thing you'll struggle but hey you'll find it easier to get someone to try it out.