What is you guys drug of choice?

What is you guys drug of choice?
Are you planning on taking anything or trying anything new?

Mine is MDMA. Gonna try LSD, DMT and Magic Mushrooms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfJtYD7EHl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mine is Herion.

%endparty%

Meth. Nothing better than having .075g burn a hole in your nose and jacking off for the next 20 hours

Dick

Ecstasy

Xanax

Mine is probably Xtc. Have tried Weed, ketamine and methox before, but xtc is by far my favorite

LSD\Shrooms

I like candy/jedi flips.

DMT is good but i cant take it more than twice a week

why?

None because I'm not a degenerate.

LSD for sure. I have a tendency to binge-play first person shooters when I'm tripping as my reaction times are keyed up. After the drugs peak, obviously. At the peak, I'm just enjoying pretty explosions while I die repeatedly.

Watch Hardcore Henry next time you trip. That movie is a great tripping movie.

Oxy and Xanax.

Plan on trying DMT and Shrooms at sone point too. Ecstasy is fun but not particularly to my taste. Plan on taking a vacation to Morocco soon and smoking as much hash as I can afford.

>not a degenerate
>on Cred Forums
Pick one, buddy.

Because my afterglows are really strong. Sometimes when im sober i see this giraffe coming out of any object i look at. And she tells me my imps are waiting.

Cant tell whats real or not.

Mine are dabs and coke. I like the chillness of dabs but also the focus of coke.

>LSD and Shrooms

Me and my mates we love playing RPG when we tripp.

Everything seems so realistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=NfJtYD7EHl0

Flakka cause i roll hard

meinnegger.jpg

None because I'm an addict and can't control my use but in the past? Any downer opiods xanax etc but fuck stims they make you think and say fucking retarded shit, give you psychosis and you can't piss or sleep

Codeine + higher doses of acid

ive tried coke, weed, speed, different opiates, lsd, shrooms and of course alcohol. didnt really like any of them all that much. i dont regret trying them but i doubt ill ever do any of it again. actually wish i enjoyed them more to be honest.

That sounds kinda awesome!

Just washed out some jars of L, wash is no joke. Debating on skateboarding to the OSU game and seeing how fun that could be.

weed

MDMA, nothing beats it whilst raving.
Acid for more 'social' events however, and just for general introspection/aesthetic appreciation.

there is nothing i haven't tried that i didn't like. but then again i never tried meth, heroin or flakka

favourite must be mdma. just an allround relatively safe thing to do. as far as you consider doing drugs as a safe thing

My main is blow, booze,and thc in any form (dabs prefered).

Also go on occasional benzo and bourbon benders (not like i remember much from the entire week).

Mine is just plain old weed, followed closely by shrooms.

I've tried weed, MDMA, Oxycodone, amphetamine, alcohol, LSD and shrooms.

oxy/opana

XTC at raves, GHB at the after

How the fuck do people take acid socially? When I've taken it, I literally couldn't understand words, things changed shape, color, and texture every 1/10 of a second, and any though that lasted more than 2 seconds disappeared. It makes it fundamentally impossible to interact with others. And when I have taken it in a social setting, it hasn't worked out well. Last time I blacked out and apparently sat still for the whole time without saying anything. So how can you possibly use it socially?

Nice trips. It's just because his brain and upbringing handles it differently. I go on skype and talk to friends when I'm tripping. Sure, sometimes I become very hard to understand but it's pretty much like how some people are high-functioning alcoholics.

Kratom. It doesn't fuck you as bad as IV's and it helped me get off that stuff.

If I had to live with only one though I'd stick with weed