Where did she learn this?

where did she learn this?

during the fappening

Dan Schneider

>Dan Schneider
Schneider devoted himself to behind-the-scenes work in production.
>imagine that

Continue dubs thread here

Checked

Witnessed

Trips!

wasted on a fucktard like Dan. FML
nice dubs

Kind of appropriate trips though I guess.

he really looks the part.
I bet anonymouse really took it to him though and he's probably been a perfect gentleman since their video threat back in 2011.

He has the creep eyes

As dark as this is going to sound

I don't think he's touched the bigger stars, but used them as a means to get kids into casting...younger kids and then going from there...finding parents who are pushy is always a plus

notice how they hug themselves as they lean away from him

unsurprising

What's the big deal. He only touched their feet

Is that Dan "hold her tighter; she's a fighter and I wanna get inside her" Schneider with the first tranny?

man hands do not lie

That's exactly what I was going to say, their body language says more than their facial expressions. The two in front are both holding themselves protectively, the one in the front actually covering her private area is well as being almost completely faced away from him

interesting. he never gave me a vibe that he was anything other than cold and asexual.

didnt notice the genital defense, good spot.

Fat camp.

I think the "I'm with her" would be funnier

Top kek!!!!

Is there any proof at all or (I can't believe I'm asking this on Cred Forums of all places) or people who can understand body language or subtle facial expressions to see if he's actually done anything wrong?

So far all I've ever heard is that there's a site online that famous people in Hollywood post on anonymously and have claimed he have but we wouldn't even have proof if they're real or if the site is legit or decent with truths

Dem trips tho

She's simulated 2 dongs, so I would say Dan Schneider and Harvey Weinstein.

>you will never be a respected paedophile getting paid large amounts of money to film pretty teenage girls sucking their toes

How does he do it?

Because he's Dan "I'll beat that hoe before she know" Schneider

put dan the fat fuck in jail

strange

All hail Dan Peppers

dan pepe

so what is this?

Dan "I don't even have to hide it" Scneider

>File: 1464661989164.jpg (78 KB, 518x500)
need sauce... really need it

If you’ve spent enough time in the bowels of the Internet, you’re bound to run across a rumor that’s gotten such a huge head of steam behind it that — as far as the Internet is concerned — it’s practically fact. Like, for instance, that the Illuminati is working its dark magic through Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Boy Meets World.

One rumor I invariably run across every few weeks on my Internet travails is that Dan Schneider — the actor from the 80’s sitcom, Head of the Class, who would go on to become the producer behind most of Nickelodeon’s most popular shows (ICarly, Sam and Cat, Drake and Josh, Zooey 101, The Amanda Show, Kenan and Kel, etc.) — is at the very least taking advantage of the young actors in his show, and possibly a molesting monster who sleeps with them.

I need to remind you here, however, that this is nothing but a rumor, and that no one has officially accused Schneider of any untoward behavior.

And yet, if you type Dan Schneider into Google, two of the first three suggested searches are related to these rumors:

kek

Don't know fam, sorry. Just saved them from a random thread.