So, what kind of drugs do you enjoy, Cred Forums?

So, what kind of drugs do you enjoy, Cred Forums?

I like to smoke sometimes, and I really liked coke for maybe 2 years but not anymore.

I recently tried psychadelics and find that I like it very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top left and bottom right??

most phenethylamines, all ergolines and all tryptamines

I personally derive the most enjoyment from drinking paint

Drinking?

Really? Tell me more.

Bottom right hash, top left dunno

Weeds fun (dislike dabbing) but felt like I needed to cut back so I'm taking a long break.
Shrooms are fucking awesome but I have only done them about 7 times, hard to find them.

>hard to find them.

Dude they are litterly growing outside as we speak, it's autumn fool.

>always that pic

That hash looks dry as fuck and has green in it and the weed is full of leaves.

Top left is heroin

Dude, that pic is older than the internet. You amerifags are such pussys when it comes to weed. I can understand you want quality, but still.

I live in Texas so its not very often that I can find them or at least some quality stuff

Sorry, I always assume posters are from Europe. If you have a demand that can't be meet, then I would recommend that you just grow your own. There are several "grow kits" and "apply water only" packages you can buy from internet, and you can harvest the first flush after maybe max 3 weeks.

Weed, ecstasy, shrooms, valiums, LSD

That's why I said always that pic, retard. I'm not american.

What's hash?

It's like concentrated cannabis, is often easier on the mind and more focus on the "body high"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish

Heroin and some shitty hash. Heroin looks pretty good tho.

Interesting, is there a chemical difference or is it a different plant?

40mg methadone
4mg Xanax
Couple of beers

Just got a tattoo

I'm 27 and drugs are bad for me now.

Used to love them. Took anything I could get my hands on and with minimal consequences. Now a few lines of coke and some whiskies is enough to send me in to a very unproductive depression for days. So I avoid them.

Shit sucks.

It's extracted from the cannabis plant, made from the "resin".

>is there a chemical difference

from weed? Hard to answear, every plant has its individual set of THC - CBD percentage.

I prefer hasish, but sometimes its a little strong, try comparing it with weed is like drinking beer and hashish is strong vodka.

Heroin is my DOC, but most recently I've been using meth instead since I've temporarily kicked heroin.

>That hate-love with cocaine

Been there bro

Looks like it could be good, if it's #4 that is. If it's #3 it could range anywhere from amazing to complete shot looking like that.

salvia

i usually smoke catnip and weed, i've done shrooms a few times and i snort aspirin to stay awake every once in a while

I love prescription pain pills. Codeine, oxycodone, Vicodin, whatever I can find

God damn do I miss heroin, but I know what it does to me after every time I use. It's amazing while I am using, it's when I decide to stop that it starts sucking. And while meth doesn't send me into withdrawals and depression, it's bad for my body. I feel like I'm forced to choose between body and mind.

On an unrelated note, abusing the shit out of kratom feels pretty nice.

Which legal private apothecary drugs (Eurofags), or combos, give a long-lasting boner as a side-effect?

has anyone tried to order drugs off of hansa? I'm want to pick up some lsd but I have never bought off of it before

grow your own weed, so easy to do, get auto flowers. Personally the best is cannabis sends me super paranoid like i am trying to fight the feeling is pretty epic and so difficult at the same time I love it!

done virtually every class of drug.
enjoy
cannabis,
lsd,
ketamine
opioids

Which one is fave?

Ketamine it is.

ketamine is my ultimate fave but you cant use that shit regularly its fairly rough on the body but i smoke pot all day everyday for past 11 years

Weed(not really a drug tho),shrooms,acid(really good stuff),tried a bit of ex once didnt realy fe el much cause was on a concert and just felt energized and pumped.

Nothing illegal anymore. Just weed and kratom.

Weed is pretty hard to beat

Weed is garbage. Never understood the popularity. I like almost all other drugs but I'd usually rather not be high at all than smoke weed.

I keep it to weed and mushrooms

although I do take + if offered at a party or something, but not casually.

LSD is my all time favorite.

Xanax is a huge vice for me though along with alcohol.