The last 3 numbers of your post tell you which SCP you will get

If the 4th to last number of your post is 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 check this list:
scp-wiki.net/scp-series

If the 4th to last number of your post is 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 then check this list:
scp-wiki.net/scp-series-2

i.e. post 2123 would go to the first list and look for scp 123

Tell us what SCP you got and how fucked you are, pictures welcome if available

For new people:

It's a made up foundation that is specialized in "saving" humanity by containing supernatural/dangerous objects/creatures. For example SCP-173 breaks your neck if no one is looking at it. Blinking = death if you lose sight of it. It got a huge fanbase with a couple of games which are actually really good. An SCP is one of those objects/creatures. You can read up on it on their website, it's pretty fun to read up on some SCPs.

scp-wiki.net/about-the-scp-foundation

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-1560
scp-wiki.net/scp-413
scp-wiki.net/scp-917
scp-wiki.net/scp-992
scp-wiki.net/scp-series-2
scp-wiki.net/scp-048
scp-wiki.net/scp-258
scp-wiki.net/scp-811
scp-wiki.net/scp-025
scp-wiki.net/scp-056so
scp-wiki.net/scp-574
scp-wiki.net/scp-series
scp-wiki.net/scp-071
scp-wiki.net/scp-014
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roll

roll

Ok

Ez

Rolling~

I'll bite

rollin

rolling for death

Rolling

Looks fun

Roll

roll

Well, I'm not very fucked, but anyone who thinks about me kinda is fucked. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rollz

Roll

Hope something scares the shit out of me and plays in it while I run the fuck away!

Rolling

rollollol

roll

with my luck its probably gona be the ball of flesh

Les go

682 get

rollin

k

There we go

fchgh jfckixc

EZ

Roll for something that'll kill me

Roll

Let's go

Rollerino!
>In B4 Keter

i got a fucking bird
scp-wiki.net/scp-1560

Rolling for the coffee machine!

Roll

Pineapple peeeeennn

Welp here goes

k

Roll

rollio

Oh boy

rolllll

Roll

rollo

As long as I don't drop the thing on my feet I shall be good I guess

Let's roll

Let's see...rolling.

-

roll

Roll I nsjjs

Lets give it a shot

sheit

rollin

rolling for the jollins niga

Why not

roll hu3

Please be 105 please be 105

rolls royce

roll

Roll-erino!

fuck me

Ah, not that bad

persons entering Hallway 4 have mentioned powerful visual, auditory and olfactory hallucinations of blood, ranging from isolated blood spots on the floor to "blood raining upwards, hitting the floor from the other side like it's the pane of a window".

oh boi

What the fuck is this shit?
I got a webpage as my SCP

A fucking funnel

ro0l

wow scp-wiki.net/scp-413
funny but non threatining reroll

Well fuck me. Eye spiders. I lose my sight in a excruciatingly painful manner but hey at least i live I think?

Well it could be worse.

Thats lame reroll

Roll

Lol just got an old man

scp-wiki.net/scp-917

re roll

reroll

I hope that's not keter.

rollin

easy

Rell

i can't stand my grandparents for 5 minutes and you have to stay there for 12 hours, fuck

Shit. A fucking vacuum-cloud that can hunt and suffocate its prey. RIP.

Roll

Henry Rollins

scp-wiki.net/scp-992
old dude that talks to plants or a parking garage that fucks with me
reroll

Yo I'm willing to die

Im
Good

rolls royce

gr8 i got graffiti
rerollio

roll

SCP-1327 is an English-language intelligence testing kit which superficially resembles the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (3rd revision). It comprises nine testing booklets of varying sizes containing a variety of tasks meant to assess various components of intelligence, designated SCP-1327-1 through SCP-1327-9; a set of coloured wooden blocks intended for use in a spatial reasoning task, designated SCP-1327-10; and a pad containing instructions and scoring sheets, designated SCP-1327-11.

i'm dead

y not ralling

roll

Rolling

Rolling like a whore thrown down a staircase.

Rolling

Ive yet to die in these SCP threads. LETS GET A ROLL OF DEATH

ok

roll

Roll, pls nothing extreme

oh man exciting

rol

Roland

roll

roll

rawli

Rolll!

rawl

ralling boys

Roll

rroll

rolling to the fates...

Roll-a-rama

>scp-wiki.net/scp-series-2

Mine seems pretty boring, just time travelling twitter drama.

bump

rolleroni for big lizard

Imma fuck it

Roll mothafucka

roll

Rolling stones

Rolling!!

jesus h jones here i go lads

rolling for spoop

rollio gnomeo

rol

now i got a man made of stone that moves at 1m a year. are they trying to bore me to death

rollerinoni

ravirolli

it is safe... I wanted something interesting

rllo

roll

Rooling

roll

rolling

Fuck yeah I got thomas the tank engine

Roll

rol

Colocated rock? FFS, done

rol

he specimen is a male adult Turdus merula, or Common Blackbird
fuck birds again
roll. i want 2 be spooped not sleeped

Why are we rolling?, it goes from 1### to 2### ...

Roll

rolland

Lets give this a rolling..

oh thank god this fuck flees from adults

Rollerino

ROL
L

Roll

rollin'

turbo tubbo

> scp-wiki.net/scp-048
So a night with a piece of paper with the number 48, is that it ?

a dirka dirka lady who makes men fight.
there would be no one elese to fight. ide rape her.
re roll

They see me rollin op is a faggit

Not a pedo, so I'm not sure if I'm fucked or not. Seems fucked though. This kid's hungry.

Rawling

Rolling for toaster

de see me rollin

scp-wiki.net/scp-258

roll yoooooiugugug

kekerino

rolls royce

scp-wiki.net/scp-811
Well, almost a girl. I'd fuck it.
Dockty, Dockty, suck my cockty.

Roll

rollzzzzroyce

meep

rollllll

Ravioli Ravioli, what's in the rolleroni?

Rolling for the worst

Rolling

leggo

ruuuuuuuuuuuul

rolling rolling rolllllll

SCP 079 get

roll

Leggo

They see me rolling they hating.

is thefoggygolem in today?

DERPPA

Roll that 0.o

Rollin

dam

Rolling

Rolling

K

rollniggu

togih

scp-wiki.net/scp-025
A wardrobe full of cursed ratty clothing that kills anyone who wears it in a way similar to the defects in the clothing. No big deal at all, I just don't put on any of the clothing and I'm gold.

Roll

ok, where dem sexy bitches at

Rollilol

Roll dat shit

Rollerinooo

ROLLERINO NIGGERS

rollz

roll

Rollorino poop

Scp-1627 Codename: The mushroom wars

Item #: SCP-1627

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: The forest in which SCP-1627 is located is to be secured by fifty (50) armed Foundation personnel. The species shall be allowed to grow in the area, but only within Foundation-set boundaries. D-Class testing of SCP-1627 is to take place within Site 56 in a waterproof testing chamber, after which the affected D-Class shall be left in the chamber until death. If SCP-1627 is discovered outside of this area, the previously mentioned procedures should be set in place.

The town of ██████, TN, USA is to be quarantined and monitored until all instances of SCP-1627-A and SCP-1627-B are identified and neutralized. The town will continue to be observed for up to one (1) year after all anomalous entities have been assumed to be deceased.

SCP-417. I'm pretty fucking safe.

scp-wiki.net/scp-056so dealing with a fucking asshole/bitch, what is this babbys little high school hour

ROLL

Rollerino

roll

Description: SCP-1627 is a species of fungus superficially resembling fly agaric mushrooms (Amanita muscaria). This species can cause vomiting, internal bleeding, blindness, and hallucinations if ingested.

SCP-1627's anomalous effects manifest as a result of ritualistic behavior composed of the following criteria:

SCP-1627 comes into contact with human blood
SCP-1627 is ingested by a human subject
SCP-1627 is ingested in the absence of direct sunlight
If a subject ingests the fungus without meeting all of the previously mentioned requirements, said subject will experience SCP-1627's non-anomalous toxic effects. Once subject meets the above requirements, that subject will be transfigured into either an instance of SCP-1627-A or an instance of SCP-1627-B.

rollerino

scp-wiki.net/scp-574 fucked

rawl

roll

SCP-1627-A refers to persons who have completed the aforementioned ritual successfully with their own blood. Upon the completion of the process, any damage present within the individual's body will be completely healed. This includes tissue damage, bacterial and viral infections, and cancer1. SCP-1627-A subjects are unaffected by pathogens, as well as being able to survive without food or water for extended periods of time. Instances can only be distinguished from non-anomalous humans by the faint presence of a white glow emanating from their bodies, which is present when they are put into areas with illumination measuring no more than 10 lux.

When a human being comes into direct skin contact with an instance of SCP-1627-A, all damage and infections present within them will be healed. Over the course of the following two (2) weeks, that subject will experience rapid senescence until death, often by natural causes associated with old age. This appears to give nourishment to the SCP-1627-A instance.

Kys faggot

Rollarolla

I remember when I used to be super into SCP the drink machine that could dispense anything sounded tight as fuck.

R o l l

uhoh

roll as

Bring it on

SCP-1627-B refers to persons who have completed the aforementioned ritual successfully with a different person's blood. Upon the completion of the ritual, the subject will experience uniformly dark pigmentation across its entire form with two points of light located on its upper half, which appear to function as eyes. Subjects will also enter into a semisolid state, and while resting, appear to be formless.

Specimens of SCP-1627-B are sentient and sapient, as well as being capable of vocalizing. Very rarely do individuals retain their original personality after the transformation; instead, instances will display predatory behavior. These organisms will often kill their prey via suffocation after entering into their respiratory tract. Once their target is dead, SCP-1627-B will invade the corpse and consume the victim's cardiovascular, nervous, and reproductive systems, as well as excreting preservatives into the rest of the organism's tissues in order to prevent decay of the corpse.

Instances of SCP-1627-B will inhabit human corpses in order to blend into populated areas. Organisms tend to live in groups of three (3), but have been found living alone and in groups of up to seven (7) members. While SCP-1627-B cannot hold a consistently solid humanoid form outside of a corpse, it may remain within a host body indefinitely.

Roll

phhhhh

Always enjoy these threads, I always the safe one's.

SCP-1627-A and SCP-1627-B appear to be invulnerable to physical damage; however, both groups are susceptible to starvation within three (3) weeks. In addition, if instances of SCP-1627-A and SCP-1627-B are brought together, both subjects will die immediately after making contact. The cause of this is currently being studied.
SCP-1627 was discovered on 06/04/1995 in the small secluded mountain town of ██████, TN, USA after agents received reports of "people of shadow and light" coming out from the nearby forest. Within the town, several groups had formed based on reactions to the entities, with the largest groups being the "Daylight Huntsmen," the "Brotherhood of the Night," and the "Enders." See the attached History File-1627-Theta and Incident Report-1627-Alpha for greater detail.

rolling

>scp-wiki.net/scp-series
Looks like ill be taking a shit for a long time lmao

Cat died yesterday, so fuck it. Blow me away SCP.

roll

GoI-187 (Daylight Huntsmen) was organized by Regis Newman as a group of people who had decided to support the SCP-1627-A instances and actively attempted to combat SCP-1627-B. Due to SCP-1627-B's hunting and killing methods, members of the group usually wore gas masks and were extremely hesitant in trusting people outside of the group. It is reported that prior to Foundation containment of SCP-1627, these individuals refused to interact with persons that weren't in the group and often did not let anyone else join. As part of a larger initiative, these members also actively destroyed all methods of communication, including phones and internet, as well as ensuring no citizens left the city after the initial exposure to the anomaly in order to halt the spread of SCP-1627-B outside of the town. Out of the three most prominent groups during this time, GoI-187 was the most noticeable and prevalent due to their equipment and methods of operation.
When members of this group identified SCP-1627-A instances, they invited them to join in their ranks while making sure to not touch them. Due to the the group's full-body outfits, distinguishing between anomalous and non-anomalous individuals was challenging. Whenever members from this group successfully captured members of GoI-188 (Brotherhood of Night), they used them to feed the SCP-1627-A instances among their ranks.

Members of this group were reported to have searched random houses in order to identify and capture members of GoI-188 and SCP-1627-B instances. The people captured were often executed via incineration3 in the town's crematorium.

Members of this group also tended to ignore GoI-189 (Enders) because it "just seemed like another crazy fucking cult whose bullshit [they] had to wade through."

[REDACTED]4

I got an all knowing excel spreadsheet... cool.

reroooooollllin
cuz last time i got a fucking road no shit
(SCP-704) Series 2

Rol

Rollerino niggerino

Fuck it why not

1004 get

Grow Your Own Child Kit lmao

GoI-188 was formed under the leadership of Martha Grande with the premise that SCP-1627-B was "the next step of humanity." This group's stated purpose is to aid in the spread of SCP-1627-B, either through the SCP-1627 ritual, or assisting the entities in finding food and corpses to inhabit. However, due to the radical actions taken by members of GoI-187 (Daylight Huntsmen), a large portion of the membership of the Brotherhood came from townspeople who were displeased with the changes the Huntsmen had made.

Members of this group are typically reclusive due to the methods utilized by the Huntsmen. However, they also willingly gave up their own bodies for use by SCP-1627-B if needed. Relations of this group with GoI-189 (Enders) were virtually non-existent, due to the massive number of small cultist groups that had formed in the town during this time.

[REDACTED]5

roll

GET

roll for space babe

rollin to die

Roll

GoI-189 (Enders) was formed by Lars Peterson in response to the SCP-1627 ritual in the town square. This group formed their own religion around the concepts of SCP-1627-A and SCP-1627-B, with the stated core principles consisting of "balance" and "preparation for the Shatter." They believed SCP-1627-A and SCP-1627-B to be the human forms of "good" and "evil," respectively; members insisted that these anomalies were the universe signaling that the path to the end is caused by extremes. This group was generally avoided and ignored by GoI-187 (Daylight Huntsmen) and GoI-188 (Brotherhood of Night).
The major preachings of the group were about an end of times and "walking down the middle." They believed that the only way to salvation was to live a neutral life, and thus only acted in a manner that could be described as such by their own interpretation. They reviled extremes and claimed that the perfect world would consist of issues presented not in black and white, but in gray. Members also spoke of duality and how it is better that neither side benefits than one side getting help.

GoI-189 held many gatherings in a variety of places, mostly private residences, but occasionally churches and open areas, where they invited people to join them in preparation for the end and safety from the SCP-1627 entities. During these gatherings, the speakers of the group (known as "Equalizers") would often go out among the crowds and hold conversations in order to inform people of the group's messages.

[REDACTED]6

The fuck is this?

>06
erw.

gifmesuccpls

Rolls Royce

Incident Report-1627-Alpha: On 06/04/1995, Foundation discovered the town in which these events occurred after recovering several instances of SCP-1627-A and SCP-1627-B from the surrounding countryside. When agents arrived on the scene, conflict between the three groups had escalated greatly. MTF Sigma-7 (aka "Turn Riot at the Light"), MTF Upsilon-4 (aka "Please Don't Touch Me"), and MTF Eta-9 (aka "Maul Security") were dispatched to subdue the citizens and contain instances of SCP-1627-A and SCP-1627-B.

At this time, members of GoI-187 (Daylight Huntsmen) had apparently become paranoid to the point of complete destruction of internal structure and betrayal between members. Meanwhile, GoI-188 (Brotherhood of Night) had released approximately twenty (20) instances of SCP-1627-B that they had kept hidden in order to let them freely hunt while they forced people at random to eat blood-covered instances of SCP-1627. GoI-189 (Enders) had begun killing people by various means not involving direct contact. When questioned about these actions later, members responded that they had come to the conclusion that killing was a neutral, and therefore just, action7.

Foundation agents went into the town and subdued the majority of the citizens using Anomalous Outbreak Protocol Rho-05, after which many instances of SCP-1627-A and SCP-1627-B were located and contained. All members of the town were interrogated, particularly those reported to be belonging in one of the three aforementioned groups, before being administered Class-A amnestics and released. All information about the groups and events occurring within the town was gathered from the interviews and SCP-1627 was found and contained. The species was discovered in ██████ Forest, a 50km2 area of wooded land, which appears to be the only location where SCP-1627 grows naturally at this time.

alrightyy

Did you forget you'll rapidly decompose on touch?

Roll

rollan

meh

scp-wiki.net/scp-071 not in this thread but the last time I was in one I got this. This is my kink. This is your kink. This is everyones kink. We would all die.

Re-roll

I win

rell

Roll

rullo

roll

Long story short I'm fucking iffy on my safety.

Rolling

test

rollerino

Aight then. Imma survive no problem

Rollerino

Roll

I got a faulty printer...

Rolling again

cunt cakes

I GOT A GOD DAMN OIL LAMP FROM 2000 years ago...

rollin

scp-wiki.net/scp-014
Well I got off easy. I just sit in a room and listen to old music.

Mine was sorta weird. It was some sort of archaeological dig site (in space?) And there's something in the background. I think it's a parallel reality that's overlapping. So I guess 50/50 chance of survival. Either I get pulled into this backwards reality or I do not.

Let's see

Roll

Rel

Roll

Ralling

Can someone give me an explanation of this? Is this something you go find? It's super fucking vague everywhere I look for a description.

Rell

time travelling shape shifting boat. im okay with this.

:^]

Roll

rollo

Rolling for science

rollin

Roll

Roll

rolling start

fff

Roll

>scp-wiki.net/scp-series
rool

Rol

roll time

hats.

Mines weird. It's a fucking clock. Idk what I'm suppose to do with it? Keep it safe and then fuck with it once a month. If it I hear it chime, then I age. I'm not really fucked at all unless by chance it.

rollin dollin

rell

Rollerino

Roll

rullar

Class-D personnel reporting

roll

Roll

Roll

roll

Rolling for 666