shoot any rock chuckers yet?

Show me your cock in uniform

How's it going in Israel?

Nope, not allowed to
That is not a question

Going fine i guess

fagsofter trying to act like soldier

Do you wish you were not a jew?

Are you tempted to kill sandniggrrs even though you're not allowed?

Yes it is.

>please

what do they tell you you're fighting for

Can you pull the mag out of your rifle and show us the rounds?

יא קוקסינל מה אתה מתלהב מזה שאתה חייל יא אפס

FIRST CLASS SLAVE.

Is that an M16?

We use SS109 bullets if that's why you're asking OP

תביא לו להתלהב טיפה מה ישך

is that a silencer

נשק של נואשים לווסאח

Will you show ur nose ?

Am yisrael hai
Thanks for your service. Be proud.

Kek

how do you like the trijicon sight on that carry handle optic mount?

i have a huge boner for carry handle AR15s and i want to build another one but in the "IDF" style

Just show us the rounds

I just wanna see that it ain't BBC in you gun lol

Thought you guys used the TAVOR

>Nope, not allowed to

why not, thought you shot those fucks all the time

Steal any land lately?

I was in the Marine Corps, i actually became interested in this. What is the best plan for an american who is a Israeli citizen to get in? I am jewish by paper work. I dont speak hebrew tho.

now that u attached all this shit to the gun, u think u r more tactical? U think it matters? U think we care?

Where are you from?

Talk to me about your equipment and in particular small arms, with as many pictures as possible.

I had thought the Tavor was standard?

The more unimportant fags get the old generic m16's while the ones that actually get to see some action from time to time get the top of the line shit like the Tavor

How does it feel being a war criminal?

Im not a jew actually, just living in israel
Defently
Our life basicly? Its not fun to have rockets throwen at your home. Yeah sec
Yup
No
מתלהב? אולי פשוט משעמם לי בשמירה?

/thread

how glorious is it to shoot muslims?

Fuckin Narnia, what do you care?

Every rocket is war crime. The Idf are the good guys dickhead

how does it feel to participate in war crimes against innocent civilians?

kek good one m8

fucking mudslime gtfo

>idf
>good guys

What do you think about cluster bombs

How do sandniggers react when they see you?

Its a mepro sight not a trijicon, both got to use a trij aswell and its quite nice
Some divisions use m16, some m4 and some use tavor.
Cameras basicly, soldiers firing at kids doesnt look good ever if they attack the soldiers

I wonder if the Jews fired rockets out of the Warsaw Ghetto if you would say the same thing.

Nope
Speak with embassy, there are lots of american soldiers coming to serve in the idf

>goes to public university
>thinks he is an expert on Israel because of his professor

IDF ARE the good guys. Fuck Hamas.

>It's not fair! They got rocks! All we got are these machine guns and full backing from the United States!

Imagine being the guy who's job it is to shoot these dirty, child murdering, jihadi cunts. You have the best job in the world op

You're killing mudslimes, which is a benefit to us all. Now my question, how does it feel knowing no matter how many mudslimes you kill you'll never truly be a human being like the rest due to the fact that you're a kike?

You're a slave.

What about cluster bombs and how we're trying to ban them

Goddamn, that's savage

"He doesnt agree with Israeli policies, he must be a HAMAS supporter!"

wrong again fucknuts

Traitor. You're a Devil Dog and you shall die a Devil Dog. Semper Fi.

Shut up, jihadi.

No i think it makes the gun more comfortable to use, flashlight, front grip/bi pod, magwell for clearing buildings more safely
Israel
Google for the pictures, rifles are m16/m4/tavor with mepro 23 or mars usually, or trijicon x4/3 and lior for nightvosion. The units who do get hand guns are usually glocks.
Too dumb wont even answer.

Who do you serve?

Damn right. Someone needs to develop rounds that are made of pork.

Not an argument, jewboi.

Found the faggot who has done nothing with his life, his only greatest accomplishment was joining the military.

Grow the fuck up.

why do you feel you have a right to palestine?

I'm not even in the military. My family was. Air Force, Navy, and USMC. Anyone in my opinion that goes from being in the armed forces of the US to joining another countries force seems a little odd to me.

nice setup you got there.

sweet, thanks for the info on the optics
stay safe out there

who is she op?

A slut who deserves no shekels

pull the mag out and show is the rounds so we know you are real...

שנה טובה ומתוקה ימתרומם

How good does it feel to put a slug in an Arab?

Didnt get a chance to.
Annoying that nobody sees it as something serious because we got the iron dome so its fine by the world
Changes some try to act out, others sont care.
Bruh, the population in gaza rises. And there are non stop trucks of supplies going in gaza, blame hammas for the distribution
Yup, because if they throw the rocks we cant react, and guess what? Rocks can actually kill you.
Well not bad since im not jewish and uncut
Jews lived here basicly forever, brits gave us the land, and we dont really want to kick the arabs out, if they dont act like fucktards they are left alone
There
Didnt get a chance to

Well its kinda ironic but by the string on her shoulders she is responsible for discipline

I thought the IDF used green tips?

Depends on the gun, m4 are green tips, m16 regular, negev uses green, not sure about tavor

When the fuck did I say you were a Hamas supporter dumbass? Fucking public school drone.

what color are tracers?

Red

>IDF ARE the good guys. Fuck Hamas

The question SHOULD be.

When did I mention hamas before you blurted that out.

White cis male.

wrong. they are orange. They trace red, but the tips are painted orange.

any more?

Why do you allow your weapon to become so dirty? It seems like such a sloppy thing to let happen to such an important piece of equipment.
Do you not know how to clean it?

Jews are cheap, they don't like spending money to do things. He probably has coupons for weapons and ammo.

Is that so?
Because i serve in the desert and often drive an open hummer, clean it ofen but every ride it gets dirty

do they teach you to bunnyhop in the army?

Bunnyhop?

Why does Isreal sell US military secrets to China?

I spent 16 months in Qatar and I cleaned my rifle and sidearm twice a day, because they are important to keep clean and functional. Is your fire arm just for show or something?

Money i guess? Would make sense
No but it would fire all the same even if there is a little dust on it, and most of the dust is on the grips not the actual gun

sieg HEIL
HEIL HITLER
DIE YOU JEW SCUM

Do you like your outdated colt or do you wish that they would finally issue you a tar?

Gas yourself, oven dodger.

then what is this?

Wow you're such a edgelord. Don't you have shit posts to make on Cred Forums?

That's not a question.
Also, OP said he isn't a jew, he is just serving in the IDF. He's a jew sympathizer.

Just so you know the guy punching is an officer in israel (border control) the haridim (annoying strict jews) are hated by most and will get beaten or arrested if they act up infront of an officer just like anyone else
I prefer it over the tavor, but an m4 would be nice, suppose to get one in a couple of months

yea, so you go faster when you're scrimming the terrorists

What's the worst thing you've lived through in the IDF?

Get the fuck off my board you kike

Also a tracer, but an old one, all new tracers are red. Orange ones are the ones that sat in a bunker for a long time. Not that the color faded, the idf just buys red ones now
Nope
Protective edge i guess

Wow, you're so convincing and cool. How about you fuck off you saudi shill

Why do you prefer the colt? Also I heard that carrying a Negev gives you bragging rights, is that true?

I'd love to suck your cock as you hold your gun to my head

Military service is compulsory right? Or was that abolished? If it is in effect, how does the general population/current service men and women think about it?

I only know scraps of information and haven't really looked into it personally, but is the Israeli government actually trying to pull out of the West Bank? Is there any plan in the drafting or motion stages to deal with all those Jewish settlers?

And finally are all the IDF girls as cute as I think?

>Pic related

How does it feel when you know that a lot of leftist faggots are pro-Palestine in the west?
>(In b4 pic related also applies to me)

Are civilian rounds as effective as army rounds?

>Protective edge
What were you in charge of doing during the operation?

Hows it feel being shit on so bad that you have a M4 without Picatiny on it and having all that geardo stuff that isnt used?

My company has an office out in Kuwait. I have no clue why.

interesting. yes, those are a bit old, but no more than a couple years. I just looked it up and yes, tracers are painted red also.

What company do you get your ammo from? just curious

Ligher, more comfortable to use imo, can add parts as you please such as a front grip or whatever. And it does, negev and mag (m240) weight around 45 kilos with ammo so you carry a fuckload and you get to fire on auto and not single, also as negev you go at the head beside the commander
It is, and it varies, people who live near borders tend to like it. People who are far from it and dont get to have a rocket blow up there house or stab there friend dont seem to like it
As of now we dont, we left it completely several times just to get a big fuck you to the face
And yeah i guess because almost every girl who lived in israel got drafted when she ws 18, for example gal gadot
Not that great since they are morons who believe everything a bearded man tells them and dont check anything

Civilian rounds?
Since i just finished my traning i was protecting the troops as they got in and out of gaza
No idea tbh

Is it standard procedure to shoot , if an Arab attacks you with a knife?

In reality, yes. Most are filled by machines that aren't calibrated right with reused brass that isn't inspected. So you can be getting a weak round because of lack of quality control.

Not that bad, a sight is actually better placed as far away from the eye as possible so that the dot seems smaller and covers a smaller part of your target. Maybe learn to shoot before you criticize weapons :)

Yes it is

I was just curious. I had bought some ammo awhile back that claimed to be the same manufacturer that the IDF gets its ammo from. Was just wondering if they fed me a line of shit, or it was actually true.

Good ammo, just paid a bit more than usual. In fact, in almost a thousand rounds, I have yet to have a problem.

Judging from the looks, its a holographic sight which is for reflexive shooting only so distance isn't mattered in that which is why the carbine still has the posts on it.

aside from maybe incendiary or true armor piercing rounds, the military (in the US anyways) uses the same ammo that is available to civilians.

Hot or not?

Has a soldier ever been killed by a rock thrown by an Arab?

How do you feel about your super elite and their vicious opinion of society?

Not only reflex shooting, lets say i have a target 100 200 300 meters ahead, a smaller dot is much for accurate
Yes

Fucking retard.

Nogunz here, whats the bright orange thing in ejection port and string going from it to forward assist?

nice trips

and it's some safety bullshit they make them use

the edge

Flag chamber, showing there isn't a bullet in the chamber, when i charge the gun it pops out, andthe string is there so it would stay connected and i could put it bad when needed. Fucks up the spring in the gun but its mandatory..

That's some seriously gay shit right there.

And I thought the British army was full of shit....

How are gays treated in the IDF?

Fine as far as i know, personally i know just 1, he is treated fine, and i know of gay officers and commanders

how many muzzies have you shot?

עד מתי?

Which unit is this?

Why aren't you in the EDF instead, faggot?

Egoz

>that M4 setup

kek, what garbage accessories

what are you?mRussian?mdruze?

>posted two minutes after OP

I'll probably see this posted on leddit later by the user "NabilHusseinXXfuckIsrael"

צעיר מת

Degenerate

My lady wants to know if you've ever seen anything weird.

Clean your living space you sick filthy fuck

looks photoshopped

not bad

but why no pmag?

>photoshooooop

I'll take that as a compliment

Ask an Israeli who is out of the IDF for 4 years now.

>ההרגשה הזאת כשאני רוצה לחזור לשם כי האזרחות זה חרא

Serving in the IDF
>Having shit tier mall ninja attachments
>Not using a variant of the SAR
Trolling THIS hard

what you got into that? 2500? 3K?

I like both USGI and pmags, just depends what I have loaded up

Oh this guy again that hates Trump, even though he has Jews in his family and would smash the fuck out of the animals that surround kikeland. He would rather accept Hillary who is helping to push the kikes into the sea. Yep, sounds just like all the other self hating kikes in the states. Oh and its ok for Israel to have apartheid but it wasn't for South Africa and Rhodesia. I hope the shitskins push Israel into the sea.

YOU ISREALY COCKSUCKERR !! LEBANON WILL TAKE BCK ITS LAND FROM YOU FILTHY JEW FUCK !! all of Palestine will be ours once again you filthy hebrew ass motherfucker !!
الموت للعدو الصهيوني !!

I believe it's real. Just looks photoshopped. I guess it's so clean vs the dirty bathroom.

Whats wrong with what he got? Thats the norm here

nicccceeeeeee.

how's that drum work? I'm hesitant to spend the money on one as I've heard some things bad

you're prolly one of those dumbasses with a 2k ar setup that actually needs a 500 dollar PSA rifle and 1500 in ammo because you fucking suck. go get a red dot you're never going to employ that short dot optic in anything but 3 gun. also your sink is fucking disgusting its obvious you dont have a wife or girlfriend who loves you or values the "protection" you give her because she wont clean house. /degrading post

Fuck off sandnigger

The magpul D60 drum has been 100% fuckin flawless. I highly recommend it if you already have a bunch of 30rd mags and want something different.

بنيك امك يا ابن العاهرة

whats idaf is that a grocery store?

Yeah, they totally Jew you on the prices tho...

Is that a FAMAS?

cry some more

>red dot

Already got on on the AK, faggot

Aren't there a bunch of Jews in the IDF?

>current year
>not being in the EDF

Fucking pleb.

not sure if someone didnt ask that already tldr
but are you aware that youre doing the same to palestinians what nazis were doing to jews on second world war ?

Those look like airsoft guns.

.LITERALLY LIKE NAZIS LOL

who let this libcuck in here?

What are your boots made of?

that's because airsoft guns are based on real guns you faggot retard

Just surprising that they don't have all standing forces using top tier gear.

ya but ya gotta remember that they're jews tho

How does it feel to be such human trash that people throw you out to die and live in hell on earth so they make money on your back ?

Please answer faggot OP.

additional question : how does it feel to be so worthless ?

Back to Cred Forums. Cred Forums used to love Hitler as a joke. Then newfags got the wrong idea. Back to Cred Forums.

Does u liek Mudkipz

who allows such a dumb simpleton redneck as you to live ? oh i forgot someone has to work at mcdonalds
and btw i hate muslims

I have a ton of 30's and even a few 40's

I thought it was made by magpul. there are a few knockoffs out there I've seen, but I might go to the store and pick it up tomorrow

A lot of Jews aren't Zionists, either. On the other hand, all fucking Nazi hillbilly fuckwits from Cred Forums are fucking Nazi hillbilly fuckwits from Cred Forums.

Your board is Cred Forums. Get the fuck.

You get to keep any weapons once your service is done?

very very nice. I have been battling with myself for awhile now, I want an AK pretty bad, but don't want one like that because when I think AK I think of the wood and that's what makes it an AK for me. Now, I know, that's fucking crazy but when I think AR, I think black. When I think AK I think wood. Tell me to just go buy the fucking thing and stop worrying about looks.

Subnormal is never too hot.

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

How do you know they exist except from books written by some hillbilly?

In their religion they are the chosen ones, and the only ony allowed to heaven or whatever, it's a right that you need to be born with

Nah, I get your point. I plan on getting another AK with just basic wood just because of the classic "AK look"

thats every religion ever...

Christians, Muslims, Jews they all believe only they get to heaven.

You can convert to Judaism. Otherwise, realize every other religion also thinks they're the only ones going to heaven.

I believe in Odin, and I am going to Valhalla, which is pretty cool because I was born a Jew.

The jews do literally call themselves the "chosen ones" tho. And notice that jews aren't out prosthelytizing like most other faiths. They aren't trying to convert people because they are specially "chosen" by god.

Christians call them the chosen ones, too. I really don't give a flying fuck what irrational beliefs you have. If you think you're better because your imaginary God accepts and loves all equally, whereas some other guy's imaginary God gives him an advantage by birth, you still both think I'm going to Hell because I call you out for being retards. So fuck you.

favorite color?

If u were in idf u would be packing a tavor or Uzi not American garbage.

FAKE

How many have you served?

What's your moms phone number?

like christians... and muslims...

Jesus the ignorance.

how many butts have you fucked?

What was your most homoerotic experience?
Group showering with other men?
Circlejerking with the squad?
Seeing another mans erect cock?

....or somwthing more?

>as a joke
:^)

שנה טובה לך יתותח