Full bus thread

Full bus thread

the other day a girl kept rubbing her boob against my elbow and i literally jizzed in my pants

If dubs, keep looking at your watch and go "5 more minutes until the fun" and wink at your closest neighbor

Kek, you get off that easy?
Ur peenus weenus would expload if she showed nipple

You I did that shit all the time wheni was younger line up with her but more people come in

what

I would stand behind a girl and as more people came in my dick and her but would be pushing up against each other

she kept on pushing against me and it was precum tho

I wish i could understand what youre writing

Reminds me of something that happened to me. I was sitting nextto a girl. Our arms were touching through our sweaters. I could feel every breath she took. I really enjoyed it. I don't know why but this innocent connection is more enjoyable for me than touching a naked woman.

a girl would consider that rape because you enjoyed it without her consent

virgins that put women up on pedestals often feel this way

kek

I'm not a virgin, and how could you feel that way if you've never experienced touching a naked woman? Unless we're talking about people who have touched naked women but haven't had sex.

jesus christ youre delusional

Why?

im not going to go into details, but she wasnt intentionally rubbing her boob on your ELBOW. you're a moron who's lonely

I'm not him, I was just curious. You don't necessarily know that. I've had weirdthings happen to me.

peenus weenus :DD

people came in your dick?

oh okay, well yeah for sure, but the chances are rather slim based on the body part mentioned

weird things like what user?

You could tell if it was on purpose based on her face and how she did it. I dunno. I realize he didn't even say she did it intentionally though.

Once a girl I met online started dry humping me when I fell asleep on the couch. And I've had girls in bars randomly grab my ass. Once this hot 14-15 year old girl was talking about my ass to her friends as I was a few feet away looking over a railing. I have a thing for young girls and knowing she was looking at my ass was really exciting. These aren't quite the same thing, but whatever. I probably have better examples that just aren't coming to mind. Once at a bar this girl had the thinnest skirt on, it was semi see through and I could probably rip it with the smallest amount of force. I had my hand out behind her. She backed into my hand and I was right in the crack. I held her ass for several minutes before she left. Getting further from relevant, I'm just having fun remembering shit from my past.

nothing wrong with .

Coming home from work last week, a cute little Dominican chorcha dropped her tit into the crook of my elbow like it was no big thing at all. gave me a playful half grin/smirk and a hip bump. Of all the fucked up times my gf decides to ride home with me...

could be a rinnger for Winnifer Fernandez, +15 pounds.

do yourself a favor and fuck a Dominican girl. your pee-pee will thank me in the morning.

Everyone has different turn ons. I once came in my pants from cuddling a girl, but what really did it for me was holding hands with our fingers interlocked. I've had difficulty cuming from sex / blowjobs.