Feels thread mates

Feels thread mates

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My confidence has been destroyed ever since my gf dumped me on the spot after she saw my small dick on our first sexual experience. 22 and havent dated since

Nah man, she doesn't become your gf until you guys have sex. Gotta seal the deal with your cock....seeing as it is to small, still be plenty of room for other ppl to help seal it.

I feel you ... I have currently a GF ... But I can't explain why, I feel fucking sad when I look at her, she's all I ever wanted, but I don't know what's the fucking problem in me, I should be happy not FREAKING sad ...

18 yo virgin here, feels shit man.
Just try to have something to look forward to, it makes you feel a bit better atleast.

Stolen for a wallpaper thx user

You're welcome mate ... At least I'm usefull at something

I lost my virginity at 19 with a girl that gave me STD ... Don't rush, you don't need that ... Have some patience and it'll come, don't go into shitty situation as I did just to be "like others"

Fair enough. Feels like i'm missing out though

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

I cry every time.

same here. the fact that I'm a virgin doesn't bother me, I just need some love tbh.

You're missing nothing believe me ... When I was virgin I though that having a gf or having sex would show me what I missed ... But really I was kinda happier before that ... You can't miss something that you don't know

Today is the 5th anniversary of my dad passing away. I just wish I could hear his voice. Or have a picture of him and my kids. He never got to meet my youngest son.

Maybe i should just live my life as a boy
I cant pull of beeing a woman and im slowly coming to terms with that
Beeing a boy makes me sad and depressed, just not as sad as beeing an absurd caricature of a woman whould make me
So im gonna live as a boy on hormones for the rest of my life

My dad died before my 18th birthday ... I just wish the same, he wasn't the kind of person to show what he felt ... I just cried all the tears of my body when one of his coworkers told me ... That he was proud of me

I broke things off with my ex 3 weeks ago in the worst way possible. It was over text, I told her I didnt really love her anymore and that she should throw away everything I gave to her and she should stop talking to me. I did all of this just so she could have a reason to forget about me and so that I could make myself believe I was doing the right thing

well every since then I have been trying time and time again to get her back. I love her and I feel like im never going to find anyone like her again. We had good chemistry but long distance brought out the bad in us.

She keeps blocking me and I keep calling her from different numbers. I know I am harrasing her and stalking her but I feel like I can't help it anymore. I'm depressed and have thought about suicide multiple times.

Today she picked up the phone and told me how well she was doing. she got accepted into Pre-Vet and her sorority wants her to be president or something like that. She said she doesnt love me anymore because I kept pushing her and harassing her.

I wrote out a three page letter with everything I feel in it. should I read it to her and try one last time or is it completely over and should I move on?

We were both robbed m8. I had just begun to have a relationship with my dad. Mom drove him away when we were little. Hardly spoke to him, never saw.

I'd only had maybe 4 solid years of getting to spend as much time as I could, between our equally busy lives.

I'm still angry, and I don't know why.

My mom was cheating on my dad, she brought that man to the burial ... I left home 2 years prior to that, and he did everything to get me back there ... I never wanted to, one morning he was just going to work and had an accident, he died on the spot

Try being 21 mate

My ex whom I still love is banging one of my friends and they're not even trying to hide it. She said I "ruined her life" when I kissed one of her female friends almost a year after we broke up, but her having sex with my friend and not even trying to hide it is somehow okay?
Fucking women...

Give it to her, either she'll take you back, or nothing will change at all.

Ugh. I wish my father's passing was quick and easy.

He had a slough of medical problems, that he kept fairly well hidden.

There was the obvious diabetes, and I had suspicion that his liver wasn't doing too well.

He had a water line burst under the floor of his house, but due to lack of funds he had no way of getting it fixed. And he was too proud to ask for help.

In short.

Diabetes.
Liver disease/sirocis
Complications from black mold
Irregular heart valve (plays into the pneumonia issue)
Pneumonia

He went to the ER on a Thursday, with confusion, equilibrium issues, and shortness of breath.

Found out he had pneumonia, but he couldn't get the antibiotics in time because of a heart valve issue that wasn't pumping blood the way it was supposed to.

Brain dead on Friday.

Full life support on Saturday.

Dead by Sunday morning. 3:42 am.

May he rest in peace ... At least he's now free of this shitty world ...Far away of all the problem he had ... My father was sick too and the though that he didn't had to suffer anymore helped me

Nicely done...

This kinda hit me hard. My best friend has a terrible eating problem that he will never fix. He says it's like a "food phobia" and all he ever eats are macaroni and cheese and sweets, and over the years he's gotten really unhealthy looking.

He literally has a panic attack if I ever try to bring it up, but I might show him this so he knows how I see it. The last panel even looked like a bowl of macaroni to me, thank you for the feels user, this is probably the only time I've had real feels in a feels thread.

evening Cred Forums
any woman insight user available?

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

over a month ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

texted her on her birthday, two days ago
she thanked me and told me she appreciated that
wanted to start some smalltalk
but got shut off with "i don't wanna ignore you, that's why i'm answering you. you know i don't want any contact at the moment"

i believe just move on is the logical step here?

>Weird relationship onlie
>Shit hit the fan afther too months
>Okay Im done
>Pissed off tell her to fuck off
> 2 months later a mutual friend makes us have contact again
>Shegotnewbf.jpeg
>Aiight, idgaf
>Just ignore her pretty much on th skype calls
>she keeps on trying to play League etc with me.
> Nah not again bitch
>Keep ignoring her
>The more i ignore her the more she annoys me
>Now she says she is moving to my college
>WTF does she want from me!?!?!?!!?!

Not an expert (male, only one girl on account) but, you should consider going to her personally and just say "I need ___ and not just ignoring the issue", because ignoring the issue is like burning a hole in your floor. It will keep growing, whatever else you have on your head. And once it's big enough, one of you will fall down through it.

Just grow a pair of balls and say what you want, what you feel exactly, and what she should consider. Some women just don't know anything, people are dumb. Tell her that she should at least give you a chance, even though she has a BF, I doubt there's much friction there anymore.

Move on now, shit on her porch a year later...
Its gonna stick, but it will wear down

i did and she knows that, but all i got was " i can't... feel guilty if i had to break it up with bf again"
i think she just needs time, time to see that her relationship is not going the way she imagined it to be

She wants attention. Possibly to just be your friend again, nostalgia is a big factor in one's head. One can't just get rid of it with a press of a button and some memories just sting unitl the end of days.
Give her a chance, don't look at her in terms of hitting her up for a relationship but just as a friend (do I really have to say fem friends are a thing?), maybe something develops, maybe not. Either ways wait and see what happens.

>i think she just needs time, time to see that her relationship is not going the way she imagined it to be

True. But I believe you should push her to that direction a little further, doubt she'll make the decision anytime soon. Nothing too harsh though, that would make her back the hell up.
Keep in mind that women sometimes don't know what they want exactly.

Having a 'weird' gf and encountering other weird people makes a man.

hm i might've gone over that line though
texted her yesterday, asked how long this status of "residing on each others contact list and not talking to each other" would take.

she told me she doesnt know and that having contact with me is not something she can have at the moment, because it's hard for her

i basically then told her i'll leave her alone and she said please do.

i've pushed her prior to that, once, explained to her why she is acting like she is and she acknowledged that
but now it seems she's in denial of her bfs flaws and is trying to have him as her sole male interest to convince herself that he's the right choice.

All my old high school friends are now hopeless heroin addicts that are either dead, in prison, or are on their way there. I would be right there with them if my parents hadn't moved out of state a few years ago. Right after I moved they switched from weed and pills to heroin while I stopped doing everything entirely.

It feels good to know that I'm sober and going places but it's also pretty fucking depressing to see this shit happening to some of the closest friends I've ever had and knowing that I would've been doing the same shit.

move on mate, burn that letter and don't look back

This oughta be trickier than we thought then, user.
Giving in from what I'm reading it means she just blocked of, is all. Gonna be harder for you getting to her, but hell.. if you're patient enough miracles might happen. Just keep feeding her what you're doing I suppose, if she's still stuckup then just leave her be. No point if she's still blocked off.

>Doing drugs
>getting into prision
>killing yourself

They don fucked up right there. Not christian or anything, but personally I believe that doing any of the following is like screwing yourself over for not much of a reason. And killing yourself is the best of it - you're literally being a pussy for not enduring the thing called 'life', an unending circlejerk of asshats, corruption and death. All these years of humanity going to waste, just because of you guys not having any balls.

>Just keep feeding her what you're doing I suppose, if she's still stuckup then just leave her be. No point if she's still blocked off.
yeah well, for now i'll just give her the space she wants.
funny enough, she broke up with the guy because her sex life was coming to a halt, then she met met and when going back to her guy, she was thinking about me and surprise surprise, sex life is bad again with him.

but breaking up just because of sex, she's that kind of girl which connects sex with emotional happiness, is a no go.

twice she told me that she doesn't want me, twice we got back in contact
so i wouldn't worry too much that in the near future she'll contact me.

woman man i tell ya

50/50 eh? Hope she's worth the wait at least. Looking at women in terms of ass n' titties is not too smart, personally I think the girl one would want to be with should have something to make up for her looks. And that being some information in her head. Banging a no-brainer is like banging a hooker, for the fee of buying her presents. What's the value really?

dubs truth

dunno, it's been a year now and she still has and probably will have feelings for me so eh
time will tell? i'd be fully content with just texting with her, but seems like she isn't

Time will tell, brother. Give it a certain amount of time, be it a month or two if you're desperate enough. If she's not - again, why bother? Live your life, don't let the girl chain you with the excuse of "That MIGHT happen but I don't want it right NOW", might be just "I want a plan B incase plan A doesn't work", that B being yourself, user. Emotional cage, man, don't get caught up in it.

I'm a very optimistic person but i have no friends at all, they all distance from me and i end up like at the begining. I'm very used to being alone but i'd like to at least have some not fake friends, just people im with for a longer period than usual to go out and do things i end up not doing without them. I'm not sad at all but i guess im just letting pass my life without anything done, just work and mandatory shit, and it's very boring.
Also i always manage to fuck up with any girl i meet because im very "childlish" or autistic (usually autistic) and i've just been in a 2 months relationship without even fucking her (ggwp we could say). I like the way i am, im never serious unless its 100% necessary and no one understands that im not young-minded i just wont give a fuck at all because its my way of doing and thinking.
I dont know but i think that in this world everyone just likes his/her own opinion and disrespects the other ones just because they're not like theyrs. Its a really stupid way of doing things, i wish there were smarter people out there who could just realise about this and try to change it, but as always, no one gives a fuck. (I'd try but im not even good at having friends so i dont think i could)
Thats all i have to say, (if there's any mistake in the text pls tell so i can learn from it, non native english speaker user is trying)

I dont want to sound like a whiny bitch because things are not going the way I want them to. Most of you guys probably have it much worse. But I can't get over the feeling that I have reached the moment in which my life is falling apart. It's the first time ever I can't afford my rent, failed every exam and havent been to university in 4 months. I still have friends. But my cousin and probably best friend who lives with me is moving out in a week to live with his girlfriend on the other side of the country. Earlier this year my actual best friend (we've been kind of a trio, did everything together) did the same thing, and he hasnt spoken to me since. Can't really be mad at him about it because I'm sure I'm an insufferable cunt most of the time.
I've always went to lots of parties, I socialize, but it never got out of hand until recently. I drink like every second day even though I can't afford it, I do drugs like every week, up to three times and it's starting to feel like they are not enough to numb the incredible rage that is building up inside me that masks and blocks my sadness.
People ask me where I see myself in 10 years right now (birthday coming up, 23 years old, havent really got anything done) and I have to try really hard that I don't even see myself alive at the end of december. I don't want to survive this year. Theres no point in it.

true my man. i think she just has to fall down, see that this relationship she thought was perfect, just is not perfect and that the things she wants to change, so that it becomes the perfect relationship, are traits she has no influence one, because people don't change who they are.
someone with no experience with other women, or in bed, is childish and stubborn, will not change to be some experienced, wise guy over night

thanks user, gonna head off to bed now. you're doing gods work, have a good one.

Glad to be of help, user. Have a good one.