What's up my 4channers, today I finally got my first date! do I look sharp...

What's up my 4channers, today I finally got my first date! do I look sharp? what could I do to spice up the date so my lady friend likes me? Thanks :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lose weight fatty

I'll bite.

Don't be a dick or talk about your self all night.

find common interests.

Have some confidence and be your self.

Have a good evening, bait.

looking pretty slick there, guy
id suggest a seductive french accent
and perhaps some grain alcohol to get her in a relaxed non combative state
good luck on your date

no bait here, dude. I legit wanna know..But thanks!

where can i get grain alchohol?

np. good luck champ.

as someone who dates on the reg, i am totally at fault for talking about myself a ton. I just start talking and cant stop.

spice up the date by inviting her back to your place for anal sex

from your grandpa's moonshine still

do u think thats appropriate?

literally kill yourself you fucking fat whale i hope you get to 3rd base and she goes down to suck you off and she suffocates in your fat rolls faggot i bet u like sonic deviant art

i'm made that mistake too many times. always willing to give honest advice. even on Cred Forums

timestamp or gtfo

its the rules

o lord this is too good

eat her hotpocket

THICC

asshole-fucking-lutely

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

That's some evil laugh you got there, Majin buu.

I'll also bite.

Like they said, don't talk about yourself the whole time. Try talking about her instead, but not too much either or it might seem weird. Also, compliment her, but again not too much.

Oh and don't put yourself down in front of her to try and stop something being awkward, self deprecation isn't attractive.

Good look Cred Forumsro

Looking good, Cred Forumsrother.

Well. Good luck. I just got dumped by the girl of my dreams

Maybe comb your hair back a little. Otherwise your totally getting puss tonight.

Tell me more fag.

Also, dont act too intrested, so she wont feel too confident

>meme generator
your even worse fucking retard

If you're going out to eat at a nice place make sure that you dont start eating her food, same goes for popcorn at the movies and snacks if you're going to her

Other than that you look good, maybe comb your hair a little more.
And most importantly make sure you have a condom, if you don't have any and you're to shy to buy any then you'll have to engage in anal/oral sex

Tuck in your shirt. Seriously, it makes you look taller. Everyone already knows your a fat fuck, you're not fooling anyone.

So we were together in an highschool, and we broke up just before finals. Now we are in college in the same city, and we went to the place where every student goes to on weekend. Some fag was hitting on her with no effect, but i got jelous anyway. On the way home i tried to hug her but she resisted. I feel like souch a beta now

Are you the boy or the girl?

Nothing is worse than being crushed to death while doing charity work. With that said.... Please be careful and mindful of her.

I also say maybe muss up your hair a bit. Looks like its sweaty.... And if it isnt, thats extra bad. Girls like clean guys, so you gotta look clean.
Do nice things like open the doors for her and maybe pull out her chair. Chicks dig that extra care.

Definitely try to find common interests. Dont be too blunt, but straight up be like... "I would love to know more about YOU." Thus, making her feel more important. Nod and talk when prompted, maybe express interest and ask about some things if you dont know it... And even if you do know it sometimes. It will make her feel special to introduce something she likes to someone.

If you eventually hit a common interest, go more into details.

And most importantly, be yourself. Sure, make yourself seem a little better, but trust me. Being genuine is best.
And if the girl rejects you, then know that she just wasnt the one. Dont let it get you down. Go in like youre meeting a friend, instead of a date. Have fun.

Dont know where you live OP, but if youre in a country known to tip, make sure to do so. It makes you look a bit nicer.

Good luck to ya OP. Bait or not, maybe someone else is nervous over a date.

(And i also say dont go expecting sex. Sure, bring a condom just in case, but dont make that a priority. And like someone else said, dont JUST listen to her speak. Definitely talk when prompted to or just... Yknow, conversation. Not gonna explain how to socialize here man.)