youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vVjaCWw3D3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long did the relationship go ?
And what's your age, user ?

Answer him OP.

it'll get better you fuckin idiot

Learn to deal with your emotions, kid.

It's been 7 years since I saw the love of my life and it still makes me feel like shit everytime I think of her.

You know what I do?

I suppress that pain and push it into my soul, so I can eventually explode like a cosmic suicide bomb.

same man, same.

Listen to this and enjoy some sadness :
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY

It will pass. And you will accept it.

29/ around 6 month relationship

/thread

take up creative writing so you can look back on this post and realise how much of a teenage faggot you sound

Fantasize about an heroing but I have parents who love me and wouldn't make them suffer

how pathetic.

That is why you don't get so attached to somebody that you lose yourself.

It's been 2 years and I still think about her.

I keep forgetting, autists can't understand sarcasm when it's in text format.

6 months ? Your first serious relationship to date ?
Well, losing someone is pretty much shit but it seems you invested too much. Are you sure that you loved her or was it some ideal phantasy ?

Yeah but it's so good while it lasts. I'm a fiend in every other aspect of my life

Pretty sure it was fantasy and I'm just feeling shitty because I am alone again. I don't have any friends and my parents, the only people I'm in touch with, are on the east coast and I'm out in CA

I have relationship about 5 years, and I didn't know what to do, when I break up with her, I'm clueless like fucking idiot, it's the same user. Whenever I think or remember her, my chest hurt like hell, and can't think straight.. love is hell, and we must deal with it.

It also sucks that she's already out boning and I'm sitting here trying my hardest not to text/call her.
I have severe social anxiety and depression. I work graveyard shift and rarely talk to anyone

Lost sight of my friends while being in a relationship for 15 years. When she left for good, I was suddenly alone. Or why should I be on Cred Forums on the weekend ?

It's gonna get better. It will be ok, there will be a point when you feel human again. Chicks feel breakups harder than dudes, but it takes longer for dudes to "get back out there" bc we have to do the courting. I had a relationship that lasted 5+ years and the cunt walked out on me-you'll get thru it and be a better man for it

It's so bright and intense outside

So letyourselffeel bad about it. Don't hold back. Get it all out. But don't contact her. That's not going to change anything, and you know it.

Dang! Are you light-sensitive like me ?

and now you were off by one on quints, might as well kys

Just get a new One

Fucking racist posting this fucking image

Yeah. I will eventually. It sucks though that I'm trying not to drink alcohol, so I don't even go to bars. I may have to go to AA meetings or something and try and score a gf there

Misinformed SJW, get lost!

My first real relationship lasted 6 years, and we have been apart for 6 as well now. It is hard to imagine i was with her as long as I haven't been since.

In that time, I was in a fee flings and a relationship that lasted 4 years. We split up last week.

It always sucks, OP. It will always hurt. The wounds never get better, but you learn to deal with it and move the fuck on.

Also, a 6 month relationship should only invoke this level of cringe from a teenager, not someone who is pretty much fucking 30. Grow the hell up, what is wrong with you?

Misinformed faggot, i was being facetious

Ive been hurt and it takes time. The best thing you can do is embrace the pain, let it fuel you emotionally and eventually in time it will pass away. Im now married with a kid on the way and from how i see it, life used to suck balls but im on a new boat sailing away, in time you might have the same thing happen to you, feelsgoodman

youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8

You'll never forget her OP, but it'll get better OP

Just beat your meat, you'll be fine.

Ffs, man up! Seriously. One advice from me? Never, just fucking never, place woman on first place. If you ever think about her, talking to someone or treat her, like she is your "whole World" you loose. Instantly. Never place another human on that place, on podium.
Ok, it hurts but trust me, it'll get better. Sooner or later. A mature man must bear some scars inside him, whatever a source of them were. Learn to deal with it.
Maybe you think of her like a love-of-life, but a future will bring a comprehension about that. That day you will know if she was that true-big-love or just another lover, someone important but not a crucial.

No, it won't get better. Time won't heal this wound, but you will learn to manage and deal with it.

My ex got married. Today I found out they bought a house 5 houses down from me.

Fuck....

a fucking month? gtfo,im still feeling it 20 years later

Okay OP here we go. There's a whole bunch of faggots in here vaguely telling you "it will get better", "it will be okay", "everything will be fine". They're all fucking wrong. It will not get better on its own. It will not be okay just because you want it to be. You will not wake up one day to find that everything is fine. These people are full of shit.

You will never feel right again unless you make conscious steps to move on. You need to MAKE it better. You need to MAKE it be fine. You need to MAKE everything be okay. Delete her number from your phone. Erase all your old texts and voicemails that have to do with her. Take every single picture of her that you have and lock them away, make it so there are several steps involved in accessing them, and then when you are ready, delete all of that shit too. Gifts she gave you: if you can't emotionally handle having them around, throw them in a box and put the box where you can't see it. Avoid literally everything that has to do with her, and then think. Just think.

My girlfriend of eight years broke up with me by suddenly and unexpectedly cutting off all contact. That was almost two years ago. This pain does not go away, you just learn to cope with it. Some days are better than others, and eventually the good days will overtake the bad ones. Take control of your life, it is the only way.

Got out of a 10 year relationship and i still miss her. She is a fucking whore and after 2 months is with some guy she met on facebook. They dont like far, and im really resisting the urge to do a double murder suicide. I lost everything and am stuck at my moms house in bumfuck nowhere without a car and job.

>tl;dr kill me pls

burn it to the ground

I listen to this when I think of her
youtube.com/watch?v=vVjaCWw3D3A

Where in ca fag
Also same thing happened to me but it was around 3 1/2 years

Humboldt Co

spam her facebook inbox then tell her fuck you before she can block you

I don't have a car or license.

How old are you?

Its pretty normal to think like that but there would be no point, your life will still suck unless you motivate yourself and push forward or you can kill two people and then cease to exist.

You have better options, get yourself out of your own shithole by all means necessary or kill yourself because you are a weak faggot.

Ah I'm in west sac

It sucks here. I've heard Sacramento is decent. I moved out here for the weed game, but not all that glitters is gold. It's sketchy as fuck and poor and methy here.
Now I just work a shit graveyard shift hotel job and hate my life in complete isolation.

I have a license and im 27

with this 1 little trick

Im working on it, in the process of buying a car with some financial help from people, but until i get a car im literally stuck, i have started working out, and by working out i mean pushups and flipping a 8' peice of a telephone pole across the yard for an hour.

get over it fuckface you probably gonna be dealing with far worse stuff in your life asshole