Stoner thread

Stoner thread

>What I'm about to roll up and enjoy

What are you smoking Cred Forums?

currently, i cant smoke

fuck tolerance breaks

Not fucking ditchweed like that. Bubblegum Kush here.

Purple kush, lads! gonna hit montreal and smoke in the streets! Idgaf! Smoke weed every day. Spread the weed out there Cred Forumsros!

hi ben

Gonna have to do one real soon too

Dude I live in Berlin and smoke thru the streets, who tf cares?

Why do you not like my weed?

From earlier this week

Just picked up some Sour Lemon and Green Crack. yeeee.

Smoke another one Goebbels, keep Europe Dank!

Being a german nazi officer feels good man

Grinded up

Looks tasty user. Whats your piece?

10 a g
Want some?
I always share

But got 9g for 70 this time
>fells fucking nice

Got a good roll

Someone knows how to end chest bur n after doing Coke? Jesus its fucking horrible

There is a strong possibility that the chest pain was caused by a bad panic attack. I'm willing to bet that the pain is only really noticable when you begin the vicious cycle of worrying about it and the what if thought process starts. Things like "what if I had a heart attack?" "What if this is permanent?"

By all means if you feel like you should see a doctor for this do so. But honestly I think you will be fine after a few more days. Just take it easy and try not to think about it too much. Also remember that you did go to the hospital while you were in the worst of it and all the tests came back normal.

I'm smoking pot grown on the island of Fyn. I really like when I can get my hands on this, normally hash is what you can get here. Smoking something that contains both thc and cbd is a nicer high imo.

It usually ends after a few hours, but its horrible

is that a chicken wing you fucking nigger?

kys

You've no idea do you?

holy shit

commit the suicide