>moved to USA in 2000
>split my savings in half
>20k to start new life
>20k stock and mutual funds in old country
>invest all dividends back into more stocks/funds
>ff to now worth close to 200k
>I am now a US citizen and cant find way to bring money into US
>20% taxed from old country and 30% taxed in US

I need ideas to bring this money into the US without losing half of it to fucking tax laws in two countries. Please Cred Forumsros

Hide it in your ass

yeah..this is the type of response i expected from Cred Forums.

you can bring 10k into the US w/o declaring it
spend 10k on 19 trips
bring 10k back with every trip

Gift it to family members, and have them transfer it to your US account(s). It's not rocket science.

old country's tax laws claim 20% of anything above 5k gifted outside the country

go back to mexico faggot

So take your time and do it in small amounts.

>20% of anything above 5k
so do this
but with 39 trips

do it in increments?

THEN DON'T ASK Cred Forums YOU FUCKWIT

bitcoin you dipshit

or do that combined with this
>Hide it in your ass

you think the us govt wont wonder how i got 200k worth of bitcoins? what about when i transfer that into my bank? 200k popping into my bank account

you are guaranteed to lose all this money if you are so retarded that youd ask Cred Forums how to transport it over a border

covert it to cash
buy a laundromat
gradually launder the money through the laundromat
you can do ~$1000/mo w/o raising any flags
more if business is slow

Not over the border im talking across the pacific ocean. I can bring it today if i want but why the hell would i want to lose so much in taxes

SMALL INCREMENTS SMALL INCREMENTS SMALL INCREMENTS

FOR FUCKS SAKE HAVE YOU ACTUALLY READ EVEN A SINGLE REPLY

Of course they will, you will need to pay taxes on it if you want it legally.

Or just live off bitcoin for a while.

yeah ok mr. white

the reason it's a meme is because it works
gov't can't ban cash based laundromats
cash based businesses are excellent for laundering money

200k in 20k increments? are you fucking serious? thats 19 times on an 17 hour plane ride ONE WAY. Thats going to take a full fucking 40 days of my life if I only do that. What about my job? My family? I can't just leave for 40 fucking days

your best option is to hire a lawyer and an accountant. Most likely some kind of trust.

This wouldn't help. I would end up paying income tax in my old country and then get taxed again to move it to the us

Hide it in your moms ass

fine
pay 50% tax bringing it to the US
you're a fucking moron that has been ignoring a fuck ton of good advice
if you really don't want the gobment to get it
get it in the smallest denomination bills your old country has
put it all in a big pile
set it on fire
jump in
die

you are a foreigner, asking how to dodge our federal tax laws. you cannot do it without a lot of effort. so which is it, do you want to pay the fucking tax, or put in a lot of effort? yes, you might have to ride a plane 40 times over the course of a few years. your other option is paying the fucking taxes. jesus christ, this is why we don't want to let anyone come here anymore. you're retards at best and leeches at worst. stay in your own fucking country, that's my new answer.

Use Bitcoin, you can transfer from anywhere and sell it face to face on Localbitcoin.

donate to charity

Actually I'm a US citizen since 2006

and a retard since birth.

What good advice? 40 days worth of plane rides? Play at being Mr. White?

gonna pay income taxes on it broham

>our federal tax laws
You mean OUR federal tax laws
>retards at best leeches at worst
So how come I've contributed more in tax dollars to the US than you?

probably best to start a business in the USA, an LLC and talk to a cpa about getting out paying taxes. invest money into the company allowing you to pay yourself 20k a year as the ceo

Acquire bitpay visa card. Convert money to bitcoin in foreign country. Transfer to your bitpay wallet. Withdraw the max $3k in cash per day, or just use the card to pay for your everyday shit.

listen op, 40 days worth of plane rides is the best there is unless you have enough influence to purchase the authorities and make them look the other way. i know you're frustrated about not getting any easy, stress-free methods, but that's because there AREN'T any easy, stress-free methods. you're asking how to dodge a federal tax law that would give the govt a huge payout. they are not going to set that law up in a way that makes it easily dodge-able.

Listen, if there were an easy way of dodging taxes, wouldn't everyone be doing it.

You want to keep the money? Ride a plane 40 times.

you haven't, you fucking idiot. i have double what you've said you're worth in savings alone, not to mention other investments, and i pay every tax that's asked of me instead of trying to avoid them like some kind of foreign scum.

>So how come I've contributed more in tax dollars to the US than you?
>Hey Cred Forums how do I avoid paying US taxes?

kek and check

honestly. only an idiout would pay all taxes that hes required to

i don't even think twice about taxes, because i can afford to. sounds like you need to stop being a poorfag

Donate it all to Lord Emperor Trump

He will eliminate all taxes and bring good jobs back to rural America

my 40k savings...from 16 years ago... you have more...uhh congrats?
>implying I havent been working last 16 years
>implying my savings and investments since I came to US have not changed

40 days worth of plane rides gets it done if you want it done, otherwise bitcoin works if you just live off that for a while but that's inconvenient as fuck

Import it in heroin and then sell it off

>ITT: Stupid faggot who wants advice on how to avoid taxes yet doesn't want to put in any work
You're breaking the law in not only the US, but also your home country. Tax evasion for so much money is a pretty serious offence, too. If you want to be a fag who can't pay his taxes, then stop complaining and do the work.

Buy bitcoin and launder it that way, dumbass.

then why did you ask Cred Forums?

There are some reasonable individuals on Cred Forums. I was hoping I would get responses from some which I did.

not that guy but if you're so rich what's the issue? you're not very bright are you

You should invest in wormhole technology. I'm currently looking for a tax free grant to study this field. It will make smuggling things, like your money so much easier in the future.

While I feel like frequent small increments is a reasonable option, I propose that OP use the lump sum to purchase one valuable item that could be resold, after paying an attorney in ech country a retainer to ensure both legality and future contacts in both countries if something comes up. Figure 10k for lawyers, and a private purchase i.e. individual to individual of say, a diamond or a car or a fuckhuge tv or a gun or a fuck you pay me watch (probably the best bet, who would even think to appraise a watch at an airport) would avoid taxes at least once, probably twice.

The issue is the US had NOTHING to do with my stocks/funds increasing in my old country so why the hell should they get a cut?

Well, to transfer over 200K dollars is a lot of paperwork. It isn't just magically handed over. It's also federal greed.

>asks for help
>abuses everyone that offers advice

Sort your own problem out fucktard. I et whatever country you came from is stoked you left. You should pay the US 30% for asshole tax

I didn't abuse anyone. Only the fuck that said I was retarded or a leech

You can give a 1 time tax free fift to ur spouse

Thats what i learned in shaw shank

On a personal level you're coming across as an entitled, condescending, ungrateful, lazy waste of air.
I wonder if that's how you present in real life or is it just the attitude you take on when your anonymous.

advice cost money my young padawan

Hide it in your ass?

Buy assets in the other country and have them shipped here

>create bogus gofundme "retarded op brain transplant surgery" or some shit
>donate money to yourself
>rake in bonus donations from dumbasses who think your gofundme is real
>profit

renounce your old citizenship?