Ask a guy who just survived a bad wreck anything

Ask a guy who just survived a bad wreck anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ptqm0IBhOug?t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how

I bet you werent on drugs, but probably on your way to buy some

watch out for the party hat

> driving a charger
you deserved it

More pics incoming

Sorry for sideway

there was only 1 question ITT and you didnt answer it

That's not a bad wreck. That shits designed to crunch at pretty much any speed. Doubt anything but the radiotor got fucked.

This, how does this crash even happen?

My bets on he doesnt know how to drive

This is a bad wreck? Sheltered as fuck.

Why'd you bother?

>survived
wew,
looks pretty hardcore OP.

this

Probably because you're cocky with that muscle car of yours, maybe now you'll learn to be less of a Chad Thundercock and get an affordable car that's good on gas and costs less to replace?

Me too man. Totaled my benz

1. have you killed someone ?
2. is it your fault ?
3. TELL US THE FUCKING STORY FAGGAT

As a licensed claim handler for one of the largest companies in the country... you sir have no idea what a bad wreck is.

That my friend is moderate damage. Cant see any airbags either unless your angles suck.

That's not bad at all.

I felt bad for everyone wasting their time so here is a real "bad wreck" OC

>Snapchat your wreck

Oh my fucking god I wish you died

>Bad Wreck

This is my car crash OP

Same claims guy here. That is actually what a severe wreck looks like. Looks like a truck or large suv plowed into that bad larry.

>Bad Wreck
youtu.be/ptqm0IBhOug?t=7s

get rekt by these dubs

That's what happens when you try to turn in an American piece of shit car.

Drunk Mexican hit it with his Toyota at 80 est. MPH

NOW start driving like you survived a bad wreck
>even though it wasn't

Both

Claims bro here. Smashedintoapole/10

Actually the wreck wasn't that bad considering I wasn't badly injured . The airbag did the most damage to me

Into a pole then into a building. See here

No pictures on my phone got some on computer at home but I drove my vt commo into someone's house ( a week after I spent 900 on a sound system setup and custom installation) and mine was 10x more written off than that, airbags and all.

>v6 charger

kek

Claims bro again. That would have been my second geuss after pole was building corner. They all look the same. Congrats on the twoferone lol

Commo guy here, airbags fuckin suck. First day or 2 I didn't feel anything but for next 3 or so weeks it hurt to breathe and I was bruised as FUCK.

I was paying 450$ a month for full coverage haha

Claims bro again. Be thankful you werent driving a doge dart. All 12 airbags always went off with one impact totaling the car lol and beating people sensely with airbag cannons lol

Claims bro here. Jesus lol. That is one expensive premium. Either bad driving record or you have amica lol. I pay 110 a month in premium on a 2016 suv with full coverage

I have had one speeding ticket. That's just what it costs for a 21 YO to insure a Benz I guess ? Also my first time with my own insurance

fucking kids, how fucking hard is it to maintain control of a vehicle? been driving 10 years in and out of a big city with no incident.

Totaled Benz guy here. I had a seizure behind the wheel. I don't even remember crashing

>bad wreck

Fucking pussy.

Claims bro here. If your under 25 with less then 6 years driving exp they slam you in rates.... if you had a siezure and its the first time you had one. Tell you insurance agent or claim handler it was an s.m.e... sudden medical emergency. It will help them fight the other insurance company for you. Just get the doctors records

Nice trips.

State Farm is handling everything and it looks like my coverage is going to handle the property damage. Thank god.

Claims bro again... but if they pay anything out on property damage your rates will skyrocket. Sme is a liability defense to not pay anything on property damage. Trust me.

Thanks for that man !!!

>a bad wreck

Tell them you were driving across an empty field and that building ran out in front of you.

>a guy who just survived a bad wreck
Holy shit op, me too!
I don't know how I made it out alive

Claims bro here. Anytime. Just make sure you get the doctors records from the er or pcp to back that up. Your insurance will need it. Statefarm will not actively get those for you... they tend to just pay everything with out much of a fight. Like amica. Thus higher premium rates

Negro learn how to go through a drive through with out scraping the curb

ITT : Ask a claim bro licensed in 5 states for advice or random shit. Ive worked everything from fender bendors to fatalities.

tfw i build cars as a hobby, this thread is hilarious

>pay only $20 a month for insurance
>if i crash one car i'll just drive my other cars while rebuilding the crashed one
>never crash because i'm not a drugged up leadfoot teenager

those building really do tend to pop out of nowhere

Enjoy your stupidly low bi/pd coverages. If you ever get into a wreck prepare your anus.

Claims bro here. I am going to be heading out soon. Ask now or forever hold your dindus.

Heres my bad wreck i had 9/10 this year

>bad wreck
>all windows in-tact

OP confirmed faggot, crashed car for insurance payout

Witnessed this one a while back

I'm not american, so my insurance company isn't counting on its ability to screw me

>liability insurance, $2M
>no theft or vandalism coverage, no crime here anyway who cares
>act of god covered for 1.5x current value
>if not my fault accident, everything except my vehicle is covered by other party
>if my fault accident, my medical bills covered by provincial medicare combined with transport ministry medical plan

Kek, these kids were drunk as shit and took a corner too hard

Bummer.
glad your ok

Ahhh no collision coverage thats why. Thats the most expensive coverage. We have branches in canada, us, ireland, uk and india... soo my company is pretty huge lol

congratulations

this exactly, ive driven cars more fucked than that and i didnt even consider it a wreck, i mean it wasnt roadworthy but it ran and drove and god me round the paddock well quick.

You call this bad wreck?

I hope you didn't break your nail

Damn this is hard core!
How did you manage to survive

atleast you arent one of those fuckheads that honks their horn to wake up their mates. you do it right and park in their lounge room. oi bazza you cunt shout us a cone.

Claims bro here i once shit all over this fat dik

Actual claim bro here. Fak you dolan. I was trying to help people if they needed advice. Some folks actually like helping people

claims bro impersonator here, sorry

Claims bro here fuck insurance its not worth it. buy weed instead

Actual claims bro. This is my queue to make like a baby and head out. Also good luck losing everything you own to attorneys with out insurance lol. Companies actually higher people to dig into your financial info and bank accounts to know how much they can bleed you.

Op's gonna need better bait. Thread a waste of time

claims bad wreck, actually hit twig sized tree and is now suffering from small penis syndrome. get raped you dumb fucking v6 charger driving bitch boy.