Which country would President Trump go to war against first?

Which country would President Trump go to war against first?

>mfw I would approve of this scenario

This.... doesn't look half bad.

The intent was to denounce Trump, but if the target is North Korea...

The United States, of course.

the UK since they tried to ban him. he will get his revenge!

Mexico, when they refuse to pay his wonder wall

/thread

There's no way in hell the USA would go to war with Mexico.
Not in a thousand years.

The US

theyve done it a few times already

Refuse to pay? How can they refuse to pay with money before it's even in their hands?

As opposed the ones Hillary already started? It depends on which one is Lynne De Rothschild wants first

Yours

There's going to be a formal crusade in the middle east. No more of this proxy war bullshit.

>war mexico
>kill mexicans and kick the rest to south america
>literally take back the jobs by annexing mexico
>build wall anyways and stick all teh niggers down there

Fuck the middle east

Arm Assad and get the fuck out of there

This.
Except don't get out go full crusade and bomb their holy rock.

Annexing Mexico would effectively give every Mexican US citizenship you dumb trailer trash ball of fetid pus.

IT DOESN'T MATTER
TRUMP ISN'T GOING TO BE PRESIDENT
GET OVER IT

If Assad gets ousted from power, then groups like ISIS are waiting to take ahold of the country of Syria and the entire region

If that happened you personally would be found out and beheaded. This by Allah I swear.

/thread

okay.
End of thread

Because humanity really needs to keep killing itself.

Ahmed I live in a state where we can buy the same anti-material rifles the military uses. So long as it's not fully automatic I can buy a Barrett M107 .50 and the ammo in the same day without any paperwork.
My whole state is religious zealots worse than yours and we have our own holy site here. Our religion tells us one day the degenerate hordes will one day try to sweep through Zion. As such we all own guns and teach or kids to use them.

Your happy habib ass wouldn't make it past the state line without getting that towel blasted off your head.

>I'll see you during the Hajj with plenty of det cord next year

If they are US citizens, illegal immigrant count is immediately reduced massively! Job done, QED.

not really, do you have any idea how many illegal immigrants enter mexico from central america?

Well duh, but then the wall will be much shorter at the southern end of Mexico!

This is me. Y'know what: I was just joking, but I just realized that this is the kind of retarded shit some people actually believe. I don't want to live on this planet any more.

> People saying a lot of mean things about him right now
> He doesn't care.
> Becomes president.
> Suddenly stops happening?
> Suddenly stops caring?
> Until gooknigger says some shit.
> Then he flips his lid and bombs the place.
lmao. Like I get it's supposed to be a joke and all but for real, this is just some straight up some faggot cuck saying "OH EHM JEE CAN'T BELIEVE PPL LIEK TRUMP HE SO RAYCIZ RREEEEEEEEEEE"

It's pretty cringe tbqhfamila.

Trump will be a great president.