>be me,21
>Has bad anxiety when I leave home
>Has panic attacks sometimes at home
>Has depression
>still living at home
>Parents understand why I don't work
>Feel like a leech
What do Cred Forums How do I do it.
Also I get super depressed when I leave home and the thought of working makes me almost sad
Pussy for your troubles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a job, or apply for disability. Don't waste time, you'll be 24 and feel like a fuck up before you know it. Work is sad, and minimum wage checks are insulting. But it gets you out of the house, makes being stuck at home feel like a welcome relief instead of a tomb.

Kill yourself or repeat this thread every year. Same position as you dude but older

file for social security disability payments if you legit cant function in society

start seeing a psychiatrist to provide medical records for your claim

other than that, the more you leave home and interact in the world, the easier it gets. just keep it simple.

find a combination of drugs that works for your panic attacks/anxiety. benzos have helped me a ton, if you get that managed you will find life much easier and its easier to not be depressed all the time when you can have relief from anxiety

more?

At least they understand and they didn't tell you to gtfo. So keep an open channel with them.

>But it gets you out of the house, makes being stuck at home feel like a welcome relief instead of a tomb.

great way of stating it. work is something to do, a reason to get out of bed. you meet people. like it or not, people are very social. its healthy for us to interact with other people.

OP here I take Xanax for anxiety/Zoloft for depression
Also I lack my G E D Due to the fact I dropped out cause i couldn't handle the panic

Get disability then, ez pz life. Get over yourself

Heard Disability is very hard to get. Like tot he point it would take 7+ years of trying

Not at all, my mother got it in 2 years. Better fucking get started now.

Will look into it now

Your only 21 do something asap or it will only get worse trust me. Either get a job or study.

If you have decent psychiatrist it's quite easy to get.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
meditate

amazing how many tards are saying get a job or study, he literally can't leave the house with ease.

op here some people don't understand it man I wish I could work I really fucking do I don't want to live off the gov

dis

i getcha, it's like somedays i can't leave my room. i want a better life but it's like my brain has me locked up

find a husband

Well man you are not alone!
I am a male xD and straight

I understand. Used to have the same problems, but to really overcome stuff like this you have to get outta your comfort zone no matter how hard it is. It just gets easier the more you do it. Also exercise or meditate.