Feels thread

feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354751/The-Last-Post-Repatriated-soldiers-longer-Wootton-Bassett.html
breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/05/facebook-censorship-and-the-war-on-free-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511062/I-burger-Sad-Papaw-Hundreds-eat-burgers-man-dubbed-America-s-saddest-grandfather.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0 feels given
\fuck the world

I'll just chuck this in here.

Fucking thing.

Wootton Bassett.

Ugh thats fucking sad :(

gonna dump some till im drunk enough again

Whose funeral procession is this?

Small world

:(

im so sad right now

wish someone could help me somehow

So in what eurocuck country does this exist? Any story to it.

im sorry lurks. not able to deliver enough for you i think.. im out for today. drunk enough again so sleep well if you make it to the bed

whats the problem man ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1354751/The-Last-Post-Repatriated-soldiers-longer-Wootton-Bassett.html

British soldiers returning from Iraq.

Each time soldiers returned dead they had to pass through the same village. Must be a fucking depressing place to live.

Leave it to Norway. No idea what the story is.

ty user

eveything is wrong...

and just when i think it cant get worse, theres something to prove me wrong

been like that for years, nothing ever changes for good. Im tired of being sad and not having anything or anyone.
Tired of being tired

thats it

This give you guys feels?

yeah ive been there too. aint gonna lie. it might not get better in a day, a week, a month, or even a year. it might change not sooner but maybe sometime later. there might be a time where things will change to the better, not for long but for some time tho, enjoy it ! i never did, and i fucked up big many times not for good for my life. dont repeat my story of live tho ^^ keep going man, you got it

Maybe if her dipshit parents had stayed in their shitty country and stopped engaging in illegal rebellion against their lawful government she would get to have a meal once a day.

Ha ha! Same park I'm guessing. Don't know much about it.

[email protected]

Usually I just lurk in these threads because I never built up the courage to type, but I have saved hundreds of pictures. It's not courage that is finally letting me post on here. The resentment that I have felt for myself and all the hatred that I was used to just doesn't want to stop yelling at me.

Now I have been here for all 13 years of Cred Forums's life and I think it's time I left mine.

I love you all. You all are very special to me. Don't forget that.

Good night.

Any boddy lurking here go from being a total hopeless beta to a more confident and happy person that doesn't worry about when and where they are going to find their next intimate relationship?

fucking savages. this shit is happening in my hometown. not only when you see it on video, no, every fucking day. and if you speak up against them you are beeing fined and you must not post anything about it or you can go to jail.

We love you too man. We love you too!

I gather you are in Germany?

Goodnight user.

why not?

We love you Cred Forumsro, have a nice night.

Sellf-diagnosed Schizoid. Honestly have no plan in life. I'm just here because I'm usefull to my family. Once I'm old and burdensome, I'll just take the left turn to Suicide Sreet.

My grandfather just passed away a few hours ago. I didn't get a chance to talk to him, he's been sleeping for the past couple days. Just last weekend I called him up and my grandmother answered, I heard him from the other room asking who was on the phone. I was calling to tell hem I couldn't come visit, I just came down with a cold and understandably didn't want to be responsible for killing him. He's just been so sick, it was all very sudden. But all I can think about is his voice through the phone when he heard I was calling, I can't help but feel as though he was heartbroken that I couldn't see him. When I went today I went knowing he was pretty much all gone by that time, I tried my best to make sure I didn't have any regrets from not being there for him, but he didn't wake up. I couldn't say goodbye, even though I was there I couldn't tell him that I loved him because he was already out of it. All I could do was touch his arm and look at his face. So sickly, almost a skeleton. And he couldn't hear me say goodbye.

thanks user

will hang in there bcause what else, right?
And not going to an hero cause im huge a pussy

been waiting and waiting for 10+ years. Doing my best to change thing, having the best attitude i can despite of how shit everything is for me

>pic very familiar

also, so fucking tired and depressed to see al people my age, all my friends, peers and people i used to know; all of them super succesful, with lots of money, friends, good jobds, wives, etc.
Im such a fucking outcast, such a loser, such a waste of humanity.
That makes me feel so bad that I ditch all my friends.

Nobody can help, just wanted to vent cause i always keep all this inside.

anyways, ty again user

>Bloop! ....ha ha what a prankster.

Fucking weirdos.

love user

good night

>I think it's time I left mine.
user we love you too stay with us. Don't do anything stupid.

that's hot af

fucking humanity

This give you guise any feels?

jep. small village near cologne. have 2 refugee families next to me. one is kind of okay and christan, but they have a house bigger than ours for free with free renovation and they got a fucking car, its an older one but its way better than mine and i work next to college, not that i am jealous but we have a high rate of poverty for students and eldery people and they get a fucking house for free for never doing anything but beeing cowards in their country. the other family are like 20 mudslimes, young adults only male and they are always drunk and drive to cologne city, probably its one of them in the video, dunno, you are not alowed to visit them. i even mustnt have my dog in my backyard because the city told me they are traumatised and should not see a dog. what the fuck is going on here? one month ago some refugees beat up a young boy and the mother posted it on facebook. she was fined and told to remove everything. the boys didnt face any detention. even if police sees them do shit they cant do anything. those people have more rights, get more stuff and still act like fucking apes. i dont want muslimes here.

that printscreen realized me how my parents have to suffer cuz of me

cry for the sand nigger sprog who's father would have cut your head off for insulting muhammad you fucking morons

> illegal rebellion against their lawful government
> You can't rebel against torturers - they're LAWFUL torturers, after all

slav feels

we live in a post apocalyptic world already

we had it all, what went so wrong?

Its not like that child has had anything to do with the horrors of the world, that region or what her people have done.

Thanks user
Checked
It's my birthday today Cred Forums
I baked myself some cookies

the tipping point

Jesus Christ, we hear all kinds of shit over here. Like information overload, sometimes hard to disentangle good info from disinfo. You really have what I would call stasi-style "cyber police" raiding people's apartments and shit just for posting things on facebook and the like?

It has to be reaching a tipping point now, no?

oh and i forgot to mention: my city is kind of medival, very old houses. now we are forced to put stones in some windows that face the neighbor houses, because we could watch the refugees. we have to pay everything on our own and its fucking expensive because this house is 500 years old and you mustnt manipulate the walls (its a law that houses of certain age count as cultural goods). so we have to pay to renovate a house that belongs to my family over generations and was good like that only because refugees might feel spectated? wtf.

Noble Truth #1: Life is Suffering.

Once you come to terms with that, everything changes. Life is much shorter than you think, even though the suffering seems like it will never end.

"See the universe in a grain of sand." Realize that the meaning of life reveals itself to you in every interaction that you have with another human being, no matter how insignificant it may seem at the time.

Be patient, try to have compassion, and above all, be honest with yourself.

Life is a gift, an opportunity to learn and evolve on a level far beyond the physical world we can see and touch. You don't remember where you came from and why you are here, but I do.

Avoid distraction and temptation. The answers you all seek are within each of you. You have all you need. Now, do what you came here to do.

you have to help yourself, user

greatness rusts away in todays world

Look at the bright side, you got trips!

I guess I understand you, user. I feel dead inside. I'm trying my best to love my family, but I can't. I could have friends, but I don't want to. Being with other people hurts me for some reason. I was totally different person years ago, I had friends, career... But a lot of bad things happen to me and I know that no matter what I will always be empty. It's like carrying a cold stone inside your chest, you almost feel is physically. The cold, that darkness that is always here when you are trying to sleep. I was thinking about suicide, but I can't do it. I'm only here for my family (I must take care of them). When I'm with them, I must pretend to be different, I don't want them to see me depressed. But this is like living on autopilot. The person that was still alive 5 years ago is gone.

I just want to say that I'm happy that you are here, all of you: wizards living alone, fat neckbeards, furries, neets, edgy teenagers that need some love, I don't even care about your race/gender, thank you for living on this shitty planet with me.

we made the world hate its only hope

She's not your fucking enemy... yet.

Did you see how hard that girl tried to smile. If that doesn't hit you, off yourself, you are already dead.

>willingly fight for the jews
>feels

you can't make wild claims and have no evidence.
timestamp that shit.

Happy birthday user! We love you man

Saved! Nice.

Lel!!!!!!1 I kek'ed my beak off, nigger!

I don't even care if she thinks some magical god being exists, even if it's a ridiculous one that never shows itself (except to dubious men that according to myth communicated with it in the past and were chosen by that god being for some fucking reason but then died anyhow).

Merely being wrong shouldn't have these consequences.

too young for her to understand any of that, she is still innocent

Timestamp the cookies?
They're gone but here's before they were gone
Thank you friend, it means alot

What am I looking at user?

I'm dealing with the same thing too, user. My great uncle and great aunt passed away a few hours ago. And my grandfather is just devastated. I'm in fear of him and my cousin. I couldn't imagine having both of his greats pass away unexpectedly.

she'll be someone's bride and eating a hearty dinner in a couple of hours, right after the marriage is consummated

Allegations of pre-civil war torture by the government are greatly exaggerated, if not altogether false. The Assad government has ensured peace and prosperity for its citizens for decades before the Obama Administration decided to support the less than moderate opposition in it's aim to topple Russia's most useful Middle East ally.

Western governments, in their support of the rebellion in Syria, are directly responsible for the biggest refugee crisis since WWII, they are responsible for ISIS, they are responsible for the terrorist attacks in our countries.

Look upon our work.

no we have parties who are trying to put contra on that but they are called nazi parties by the media and the other politicans. nobody knows what to do and what to say. i mean its okay if those people search safety as their human right, but they dont have to be handled as kings and queens. a camp is enough for that time, i mean i want them to go as soon as there is peace again where they come from, but giving them houses shows that they are supposed to stay here.
yeah facebook blocks alot and leads it to police, german politicans kind of forced them to control that because they dont want people to "racicalise". shit is happening all around here. everyone sees it and knows it but you mustnt tell, you have to accept it. i mean those fags are only a small amout of all the refugees, but if they get caught i want them to go back in their fucked up country. if you want to be a fucking ape and dont want to accept the rules of a civilized state you can go back into your fucking shithole.

> hate
Not really.

> its only hope
Actually, there is lots of hope for most people.

The rich old men mostly just don't really feel a need to try to realize any particularly impressive bunch of it. Still, some gets tried...

Did you vote for AfD party in your recent election?

I've got my story of my ex who cheated on me..
>pic related, pic 1 of 10
Anyone interested?

teh propaganda vomitus...

lick it up, dipshits.

because there's nothing wrong with her 7th century throwback muslim world of horrors...

I'M the bad guy.

go suck each other's cocks

it won't be a first for either of you, I'll wager

breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/05/facebook-censorship-and-the-war-on-free-speech/ in case you dont belive, its the only one i found in english

Welcome to floor chan.
Don't forget to read the rules before posting

Make sure you're there for him if you can be, a phone call at the very least to check up on him. Let him know that he has support, force him to see that there are people that love him.

Name one war where no innocent suffered.

2/10

We have that here in the states too. An "Registrar of Historic Places", to which you must follow certain rules or you get fined/sued.

I'll go out on a limb and presume that unless you are in compliance with what I guess you would call your version of "building codes", you are fined a certain amount per day. That's fucked. What happens if people simply can't afford it?

oh bs. she only wanted to be seen
she had all day with the coffin & she does that

how she even know that's her guys coffin

Don't beat yourself up over it user, what matters most is that you loved him and he knew it.

When my grandpa died, I didn't get to say goodbye or anything, to be honest, now, 10 years later, I don't even remember what the last time was I spoke to him.

What I do know and remember is him as a person. I can hear his laugh and rumblings, when I close my eyes, my parents and grandma love to tell me, how much he favored me, because i was sorta the smart kid of the family. He always called me "his little professor". Whenever I feel down about not having him around anymore, I think of stuff like this. The bond between you and your grandfather can't be altered or destroyed by death. He will always be with you.

3/10

no i dont like them. exept that their progam is fucked up and would only mean more negative things for me. i vote for nothing, i go there and put a cross on it because all the parties suck at the moment... and this is what many people think because so many decide not to go to elections

happy birthday, bro

Merkelrapesunderagegirls.png

I'm still stressing over the fact he wants to go to his other flat on the mountains, and that he'll fall or severely injure himself on accident.

Im on my rose gold 128gb iphone, what's happening in this webm?

Think about it this way. If more people like you voted for the party that shares some of your views, it'll be forced to cater to public opinion on other issues. You can't expect the system to change by not working with it.

I love you faggots

happy bday user

enjoy thoses cookies look yum

if you cant afford it the city will give you a credit and do it for you. if you cant pay it off they take away some of your stuff until they have the money they search for.

Nah, you're right, we should just kill all the kids. Fuck it.

hey man, have a good day. remember that even if someone isnt there with you now, there will be. Theres someone out there for everyone.

4/10

Another heartbreaking video that makes you say "Fuck having laws and borders and shit."

Do not go gentle into that good night

me too user
love u all

i hate we all have to go thru these feels. We deserve much better

>All wars have innocent people suffer
>Therefore you should never feel sadden by their plight.

You're an edge lord, aren't you?

Thanks man, I know I'll get used to it eventually, but the pain is just too fresh right now. I need to be able to mourn, I'll look back at the good times soon enough.

let people how you feel about them when they're alive so you won't have to feel bad about what you didn't tell them if they die suddenly

I have a friend, syrian christian. Emigrated 15 yrs ago. He is an Assad supporter. Assad was a moderate ruler, syria was peaceful, and for the most part religiously tolerant, but Assad was pro-russia. Come the Arab spring, the western govts want to topple Assad and bring democracy, but the rebels are less tolerant of non muslims. Them comes Daesh.

US is making the same mistake that they made in Iraq. Saddam Hussein kept islamist fundamentalists in check. When he left, the power vacuum was filled with extremists.

Witnessed

what is this world for?

Where the hell is there a Daniel Tosh Man Baby statue??

It's understandable that he would want some time to himself, but I see where you could be worried. Ask if he wants some company, or again just let him know that you're there for him whenever he needs you.

is post irony the death of western civilization?

>Jeb tells you about his good brother George

They look amazing user.
I hope you enjoy your birthday!

Much appreciated comrades
Cheers

But what if we don't know what we're here to do? Our purpose?

Thanks a million dude

The people of certain areas have ruined it themselves by over populating it

5/10

Helped me alot back then to talk about the nice memories I had. I'm all ears if you want to share.

This will make you even sadder and cry like a baby (atleast it did that to me), but helped me coped with the loss.

Thanks user

good read; don't stop

Maybe things will be alright. Perhaps Assad and Putin will finally stamp out the rebellion. They seem to be making some good progress after the end of the most recent cease fire.

this happens every single day in France also in big cities

Germany, Sweden, France
All finished

nah let's airlift them all over here...pay for their housing, food and schools...where they'll shortly be demanding pork be banned from the cafeteria.

Imbecile.

Ah, I thought that was still from Libya.

Syria - not sure about it.

> Western governments, in their support of the rebellion in Syria, are directly responsible for the biggest refugee crisis since WWII, they are responsible for ISIS
Might have a point, or not. Can't easily see any party that I'd like to be my own government in all of this though.

6/10

7/10

Yes plz continue

8/10

Lost for the little sand monkey, godamnit

9/10

10/10

other than wishing I could feel the inside of her, no

I don't know if I should be worried that I have a stalker or if I should take it as a compliment.

Apart from my life being the usual shit most of us face, I have somewhat of a new situation arising.

Few years back, after I had just finished higschool, I did was most kids do these days and spent a year abroad in Australia. Met alot of cool folks, had shit tons of fun.

Then I met her. Really the only one I still have contact to, 5 years later. Haven't seen her ever since, she lives in Canada, I live in Germany.
Had a crush on her ever since I got to know her, but I knew this shit could never work out, so I kept my feelings to myself, which really was no problem, up till now.

Started talking to her more and more over the last few months and I'm noticing that I'm developing more and more feelings for her. I know I can't tell her about this. I don't even want to most of the time, but god damn, sometimes it's just so hard not to skype her and tell her flat out that I've had feelings for her for years.

I might see her next year, she wants to come over badly to see europe and me. Do I make a move on her when she's here? Tell her what I feel? I don't fucking know.

hurr durr worldwide muslim atrocities goood

they dindu nuffin

'merika baaaad

punch yourself in face, you worthless snowflake idiot

and final, to prove that it's actually me,

i really miss her Cred Forums

It doesn't have to be this way.

Nice trips.
Our government is also responsible for the fall of the Libyan regime, which has also played a huge part in the migrant and militant crisis. Gadaffi was a much more unpredictable and incompetent leader.

>Trips
ggs user

I think it's Pripyat

I think at least for today it was good to cry. The whole family was there, and we knew it was coming. Everybody shared in the tears, and most importantly for him my dad (his son) was there helping him the whole way leading up to today. My grandmother too, but I'm not too worried about her. She's a strong woman, she was relieved that he didn't have any more pain. Happy for him.

I guess what really makes me sad is thinking about my brother. He lives across the country, and he was planning a trip here next month. My parents didn't want him to try rushing over here for it to be for nothing so they didn't tell him the full extent of it. I told his wife today, but it was too late for him to call before my grandfather died. I feel terrible for him, I know that would kill me inside.

Don't leave you're one of the many that made this place great, so don't leave stay hope you're happy user

No you're right. Glass parking lot the world. Fuck everything.

Russia starting to strike against the rebels and Daesh is the best news. They're both threats against a stable rulership. It's been proven time and time again that Muslims can't handle democracy. They need a single power figure to keep them in line.

he was probably a suicide bomber that blew himself up

Still a feel.

Dunno no one really knows the answer to that right maybe its for nothing and its all useless like just a peice of dust in the wind nothingness

well the mom was kind of fat even before she had the kid, had she lived she'd be a hag, chainsmoking and a misery to that user. RIP and all but fuck, good riddance however it comes. Having a baby is a good way for him to get laid now

Happy bday user hope you enjoy it

My heart....

>Nice trips.
likewise

No you don't man. Anyone with intentions like that is the fucking devil,

Assad protected christians you moron, and he is a twelver Muslim, an extremely progressive and secular sect of Islam

You aren't going to make my grandparents health to get better, it wont be okay for them

Think about it this way: What do you miss about her? Her personality? That's fake if she's mocking you, sexting with another guy, and lying to you.
You like her for her looks? That's not missing, that is just wanting a fuck buddy.
You want her for money? Easy to get
What do you miss about her? Because that's probably not real bro. Maybe the illusion of a good relationship which is rare these days.

I'm pretty fucked up myself. Could share the story but it seems kind of unreal.

It's a good thing to be with your family in these times, especially your grandma.

I don't wanna draw any conclusions based on my own experiences, but from what I know, they tend to be the loneliest at these times. It's hard for them to talk to others and they are just alone at home for most parts of the day.

I don't live in my hometown anymore, but I try to visit her as often as possible, she's one of the most important family members in my life, mostly due to the mutual apreciation we have of simply being around each other.

My point is just kinda, not to "forget" about your grandma in these coming months and years. Always try to be there for her, she probably needs it the most.

Really sorry to hear about your brother and I'm not going to lie to you, he might feel some form of anger towards all of you, mostly derived from the grief he feels, just like you do. You already made the first step, by trying to understand his position.

Now you have a fucktoy 2.0 so fuck feels

Thank you qt

>7/10 guy
>6.2/10 girl
7/10 guys should be aiming for girls hotter than them, not the other way around. And find one that isn't an attention whoreing slut.

It's not about that they haven't done bad. It's about whether that bad has been in the service of a greater good. Sure, Assad did come down a little too hard on the mostly peaceful protests against him at the start of this. People died who didn't have to. But the preservation of the current government would be a net positive for the people there. Look at the other countries who had their governments toppled in the Arab Spring. Not a pretty sight. Assad does the things he does to preserve Syria from Islamic rule, from chaos, from anarchy.

Obama does the things he does to topple Russian allies in the Middle East. First Syria, maybe Iran next. My only comfort is knowing that his botched handling of Syria, Isis, and the refugee crisis most likely troubles him greatly.

Hello fellow dead/dying grandparents user. Nice dubs.
This was my first close death, but I've learned from past mistakes with death. Mostly pets but it still hurts at the time. I didn't stay with Ricky all night while he was having seizures. I didn't pet Bagel before she was buried. I didn't spend as much time with Daisy as I had hoped. Don't make the same mistakes user, spend time with your grandparents. You don't want to live with those regrets.

Blood pudding anyone?

Assad protects all minorities specifically because he comes from a minority sect that historically been persecuted.

I appreciate it.
I just miss her. Like, everything.
I miss how happy we were (even if she was faking it).
I was finally happy and I found myself bc of her.
I just had to go and look through her phone though, right? In reality, if I would have just left it alone..

it has and needs no "purpose" in some metaphysical sense. Only faggots and narcissists whine about it. 14 billion years ago a giant expansion started and continues today. Worlds were created, incredibly life began, evolved into today, and you can now be a creature of this random, brief, violent universe and for an infinitesimal span of time, you can actually understand a tiny part of where all this shit came from and credibly guess what will happen to end it all. That is so remarkable, it's more mind blowing than any religious bullshit I've ever heard.

I love how far the media will go to get an emotional response.

Wtf is this euro trash?!

>protects all minorities

yeah, Jews do great over there

This is now a dubs thread.

Happy birthday nigga!!

If you had left it alone, you would live a life of fantasy. There is a rather dumb, but somewhat true expression.
"I'd rather live a life of a miserable free man than a happy slave."
It may seem out of touch here but would you rather live a real relationship even if it means scouring the world to find it, or be in one that is one sided?
I mean, this is all easier said than done, and I could preach for eons, but what do you feel about it?
Can you really love someone, anyone, that lies, not to protect you, but to entertain themselves?

He who lies to others and not for them, lies to themselves, not for themselves.

It's not like he didn't knew you liked him before he went to sleep.

Best you can do now is just to take care of the living.

Honestly, don't burden him for long with your concerns - unless you have some solutions (helpful devices or whatever), it's just pretty pointless.

Yea because it definitely isn't enough that they have their own country over there have to make sure they're everywhere else too. They spread like the fucking clap.

I know what you're going through and as much as it pains me to say this: it might not get better.

I've been apart from "the one" for years, not in contact with her at all. Still think of her, still love her. Even after all the shit she pulled and all the crazy things that went down.

Emotions aren't rational, don't even try to look for reasons why it doesn't make sense. It never will.

Stay strong, a new - better - love is what helps the most, but it will probably never eradicate it completely.

Hahahahaha fucking hell

And continue being in that toxic relationship? If you would have stayed and found out later you would be beating yourself up for not having realized earlier. You're just going through the typical symptoms of post-breakup. She's a cunt and the fact that cheating would upset you so much just proves how much better of a human being you are.
Fuck that cunt and find something better.

Syria and Israel have fought three major wars against each other since 1948. Jews in Syria are rightfully looked at as potential enemy combatants.

I know my dad will be there for her, ever since his father was diagnosed with cancer we started visiting regularly again. I'm going to take some time to go to the funeral, visit on weekends. There's only so much I can do, I moved away for school two years ago. But this is important to me, I need to be there for everyone.

My brother will probably take it hard, I was hoping he'd have time but at least he knows now. Luckily he got to talk to him before things started getting really bad, I just wish he'd been told sooner. Maybe I'm just over thinking it, it might be worse from my perspective. I hope he got his closure.

lost

This hits pretty fucking hard for me. I was supposed to be a dad at 17, and mom thought it'd be best to take her life with the baby. I wake up every fucking day, thinking she'd be seven years old..

Hang in there bro. They say time heals all wounds, and while that is bullshit, time will numb you to it considerably.

Good to hear how much you care about your grandma and your brother. They are lucky to have you around. Before you worry about other peoples closure, it's important to get your own. Don't lose track of yourself while caring for your family.

Have a happy birthday annon

holy shit that gives me anxiety

> Nice trips.
Likewise.

Well, I for one I am convinced Gadaffi needed to go, and that Libya did have a decent chance to just get its affairs in order and continue after that had happened.

Which is unfortunately not how that story went...

Dont korean students do this to their teachers too?

Well, I might as well post a story of my own while I am here. First long story, so bear with me.
>Be little ten/eleven year old me
>Got told what to do a lot, kind of became the usual, 'do this' 'do that' 'learn this' 'forget that', kind of stuff. Ya know?
>Meet up with a girl in Michigan, name was Sarah. Cute name, right? Never asked her last name, but she liked being called 'Phoenix', so meh.
>Sarah seven years older, but takes to liking me. She likes telling me what to do, and I'm 100% fine with being told what to do.
>Things get more interesting
>Over the duration of a year it went from harmless commands to her telling me to go down on her, all sexual which is weird I guess
>I'm fine with it at the time
>More than fine.
>Start loving her because she is telling me what to do all the time. Psychological and stuff.
>By the end of the year, I'm a willing slave to her.
>Practically mind warped to do whatever she says, no matter what it is. Stole stuff for her, like candy bars, or went down on her, or did stuff for her during dates.
>I ask if she wanted to get married when I am old enough, she says sure.
>So fucking happy. Feelsgoodman. FeelsGreatMan really.
>End of the second year, something randomly changes. She stops ordering me around, goes quiet.
>Suddenly disappears one day, no goodbye no note no nothing.
>Find out she ran away from her single father, drove the car to a different state, and crashed.
>Fatal.
>I find this all out years later, so at the time I thought it was my fault. Thought she ran away from me.
>Fucks me up super bad. Still does because of how much she bossed me around.

To this day, I can't be in a steady relationship if the female doesn't tell me what to do, or I'm not with her often enough. I feel paranoid, like she will stop and simply run away from me, so I always end the relationship before it supposedly happens.

I know, I just worry. I'll be fine in the long term, I saw him a lot before this. He knew we care. It's just that one last memory that gets me, but I'll get through it. Thanks bro, I really appreciate you talking to me. I hope you have a good night.

Lot of the details are blurry because of how many years ago that was, but the psychological damage is pretty much permanent. I also get nightmares involving her. Can't like girls that don't look like her. Lack motivation if I'm not told to do it or there's no pressure to do anything. Shit like that.

>Which is unfortunately not how that story went...
I wonder who's fault that is.

My pleasure, made me reminisce of my own grandpa. Have a good night yourself, may your grandfather rest in peace, we dedicate your trips to him.

Trips?

Could be any abandoned easter european town really.

i love Theroux

and I'm still looking for you, Alaska

sometimes though, a man can only take so much suffering before he has to rest

> I can't be in a steady relationship if the female doesn't tell me what to do, or I'm not with her often enough.
Hard to tell if that's some psychological trauma or you just being kinda unhappy with not living a 24/7 submissive relationship - which certainly is something some people need.

> I feel paranoid, like she will stop and simply run away from me, so I always end the relationship before it supposedly happens.
This bit however cries for some professional therapy.

This too.

Of course this bit is just you being like a lot of people, most humans are lazy like that if they don't have any exact goals to achieve right now:
> Lack motivation if I'm not told to do it or there's no pressure to do anything.

i just want to pick her up, tell her no one will hurt her ever again, give her a good meal

oh, then fuck her, of course

calling them animals would be an insult to animals. animals don't invade foreign nations and humiliate each other.

Good morning Hank, It's Tuesday! I want to talk about...

stay with us oldfag, teach the newfags what it means to be an user, what it means to be the final boss

Trips!!! have spoken

The people in power in Libya after Gadaffi was removed.

Which was not the west.

yup, she looks like a whore

pic related

this will probably hit you pretty hard too

youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM

Post some sad situations that make me feel better about mine
I'm just sad I have to go to work tomorrow

Maybe, but the lack of motivation to after I'm told to do something is drastic.
Something like sitting in an uncomfortable position, even if it hurts, I probably won't move unless told to then I'm excited to move.
Like I get excited, happy, even pleasure from being told to do something, mainly if a female does it.
Anything that is life threatening important, I probably won't do until it becomes so.

that book is one of my favorites. so heart wrenching...

People always assume you will never ever crash into these people ever again. Chances are you will. 7yrs, 10yrs out from now. Everyone always assumes goodbyes are the absolute end. The only thing really ending is that particular chapter or era in your life.

This can be used in both feels AND cringe threads.

I'm reading this and if it's Rick-roll or "your mum dies" bullshit, I'm going to find the other and "wood chipper" will become a fucking verb.

its a bunch of fucking british fags, as an American I could give a rats ass about those pieces of shit, any brits i have met are so full of themselves and talk down about America any chance they get. Id like to see them all speaking russian for all i care they can just be better than us all the way to hell. fuck brits.

there is an older man in my class that i sometimes easdrop on. He talks to another about family matters; how his kids are doing and how the wife is fairing. I listen because even if it is just hearing what it is like, I want to get some sort of glimpse at how it feels to go somewhere at the end of the day and know that someone is there waiting for you who loves you and that by returning you make their day and grant them some measure of happiness and fulfillment.

The temptation to give up on relationships is strong, Cred Forumsrothers

fuck you and fuck your dubs user you fucking faggot

why did you have to do this...

look up the story on it, it ends in a great way

these people deserve to die

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

Yeah, too bad gopniks are the epitome of Russian manhood now.

This makes me wonder, whats worse. Being born in a fairly decent community where you have enough to have at least a shelter and food, but you're isolated from everybody and you're nothing but lonely and depressed. Or a life where you're born in a poor country where you possibly don't even have a family and constantly have to move from danger, BUT everyone around you are in the same situation so you can relate with them

> Like I get excited, happy, even pleasure from being told to do something, mainly if a female does it.
Again, this sounds like you have a good chance of being a person who likes doing the 24/7 submissive thing.

And why the hell not, it should probably bring you happiness if you can do it again with someone. Look for that, eh.

> Anything that is life threatening important, I probably won't do until it becomes so.
Well, that's something, but you should probably talk to more people about this or just see a shrink or at least more people in person.

Unpleasant as *that* may be, if you already realize that you're in trouble in this regard, you will probably need their help.

Just like mice and other vermin do well once a farmer finds them in his barn.

How would you define a gopnik? Squatting tracksuit slavs?

Goddammit this is going to end up being me if I have kids. Thanks for the reminder asshole.

>"great way"
The kids make a fucking circus out of it and rake in the dough, that's not great. Sad old people make me super fucking depressed.

It was my birthday yesterday, and the girl who I cared for more than anything in the world told me she didn't want me to be a part if her life anymore. I don't think it's hit me quite yet, but what should I prepare myself for guys?

It's going to hurt, isn't it?

Have a link?

Thats actually really heavy dude. Fuck.

Get away from muslims. Islamic countries have 0 of the top 25 "best cities to live in."

In fact, they're basically exactly inversely proportional to how close they are to muslims.

She's probably been fucked by a few of them already.

you fucked up m8

never become attached to anyone or anything, emotions are just tools

yeah, but at least the grandpa was happy

It was some huge "have a burger with papaw" thing or some shit like that. They sold shirts and pictures with the old man. Sad as fuck.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511062/I-burger-Sad-Papaw-Hundreds-eat-burgers-man-dubbed-America-s-saddest-grandfather.html

theres never enough of anything and i dont wanna do it anymore

They were playing a drinking game, dumbass. Spin around and see how far you can walk while drinking.

Or weapons

Have you been drinking by chance?

I hate them both she didn't said goodbye but i still loving her
Im ready to talk with her

IMHO a gopnik is an idle male who is either unemployed or underemployed and has no ambition to improving their condition.They are content to live off of welfare/part time employment, seek simple signs of prestige (ADIDAS track suit, anything with a Benz logo on it) and drown themselves in alcohol and whatever drug they can get their hands on (like krokodil).

Sadly, there are gopniks all over the world. And they are multiplying.

>Donated their eyes

Wouldn't of gotten to that if it was me. Would've disowned all their lazy asses if this is a recurring thing, and it sounds like it is. Rather adopt a child and give them all my shit when I croak then give it to a bunch of prats.

We share birthday.
Happ birthday Cred Forumsro

weapons and tools are interchangeable

Love never makes sense. Just like the stories they are in.

why didn't he just donate one eye?

cried

Please, PLEASE don't end up like this man

me too...

Too late

I won't make the night anons

you're 50+ years old?!

You shouldnt, shes a slut and youre giving her power by going back. Itll hurt but just leave now before you invest more time with her. Lets just say things work out, youll still have the bullshit she did stick in the back of your mind and ruin any good time youd have with her. Theres no positive outcome even trying with her

this one gets me every time.

I never had much in common with my grandpa, but when I began high-school in a sort of electromechanical specialized technical high school, I saw how much stuff we had in common, and he was one of thw only people in the family I could speak to about those matters, that happened to be the matters I was really into ,but for matters family bonds having their ups and downs we didn't really had much contact, at least not near the end of his life (note that he was never part of the problem, himself was part of the solution, part of the whole family "reuniting" again, at least for him)
His story is quite wonderful actually, Tl;Dr que was born very poor as one of the sons of a migrated Ukrainian couple, and since his very young age he worked very hard got so far, (started climbing up from doing lathe manual works to Eaton's HR main guy for Latin America).

And man, if I remember the time I said goodbye.
He had faded completely, in his own thoughts, but still there, and I tried so hard to contain my tears, and trust me I would rather get bitten 1000 times by the dog that almost fucked my arm rather than ever saying goodbye to that good man that loved me and cared for me even at the moments where I was a stubborn little shit.

He passed march 25th of 2014 and I miss him everyday, even when I'm not really thinking of him.

Dubs reply, and I attach a pic of him

> Son was working his ass off to finance the state and make pension payments work while also feeding his family so that you actually have grand kids to see
Yea, clearly time to disown his "lazy ass" because you couldn't just go visit him with all that limited time you have.

>dubs reply and I do X
You are not a reward user, we are your gift.

poor kid
i'd be okay with taking Syrian children, but the adults are too far gone in their ideology

i hate when this is posted
its obviously fake
and everyone dies over it
how can so many people be so dumb and cancerous

Good luck user. See you on the other side

>when you realise it's 4:30am and you wasted an hour trying to get something to work and figured out the app is just a broken piece of shit
what the fuck am I doing with my life, Cred Forums?

how is it false?

What is this? Looks like a lot of coffins, was there a major tragedy or attack?

fuck... dude...

>opens image
>nope, not reading again
>cries

He I guess that's true,i just had the imperative feeling of putting his photo here, just so this story doesn't end up on thin air, so it gets a face and a soul, if the way I told it didn't give it much of that

nice fingerbox bro

You in ireland Cred Forumsro?

nope

Your word means nothing unless you deliver.

No one actually talks like that when English is their second language
that is some hollywood shit
so dumb
also make me mad that they added this text to
some fucking picture of a hipster rebel
triggersmetimbers

Time stamp with corpse or it didn't happen.

this is me Cred Forumsro
i get drunk mroat nights like now tgo cope with it. 317 north east anyone wanna fuck?bhnv

/i/reland bros!

What exactly is happening?
Context?

my life

oldie but goodie

You in ireland?

This just made me angry.

Muslims and the newly discovered effects of alcohol?

Cred Forumsrother

Probably a tabloid time lapse photo montage overall?

But I think the context there was 7 dead soldiers returning from Iraq.

>be me
>work and study to much
>gf doing honours
>never see each other
>break up
fuckin still like eachother but theres a glass wall around and it'll never be good again

It does doesn't it?

Then I guess we'll leave it that way

Earthbound. See ya boys. Off to fire up the SNES

Dude, i`m so afraid my gf and i are going to end up like this, we`re still in last year of high school, going to different colleges, different cities, it`s fucking scary

Just make time for her, I spent to much time at work and in the Uni lab. I was selfish.