Anons, how far away do you think you are from becoming him? And why?

Anons, how far away do you think you are from becoming him? And why?
Personally I'd say I'm just one makeup away.

Closer everyday

I feel you man. Personally Im more of an Sasuke guy but thats just me

Feeling like i know every road to life. everything in the end is boring as shit, so im having some "bad ideas" of fucking some shit up and some people that fucked with the wrong person. Don't wanna sound like a psycho but Travis Bickle is giving me some pretty nice influences.

I'm just waiting on the purge tbh......

ITT underage emo faggots

I'm one makeup and a set of cards without the jokers tossed.

You're 15 and you think you know all that life has to offer? Do you know how lame you are? Please go back to le-reddit and stay

Well i have the cynicism and see the worst in everyone, maybe some insanity and im right there with him

You don't need to pretend you're the Joker to wear make up, dolly boy. It's 2016, just make a Tumblr account and your trap side will be accepted.

Chances are you would be killed very quickly. Your Last of Us t-shirt and Nintendo 3ds would be a dead giveaway that you're a dweeb who cannot defend himself

Kys

user, yes user don have nuffin to do with people that almost killed me ok

Fool!

Is this even english

sorry to disappoint you user. but if you still think "how far away you are", then you are not even closer. when you start not to think about him and start doing things like him. then you will be him.

You mean the actor or the actual guy?

No, you are inferior to our language. It made perfect sense to me.

Not everyone can be as gifted in communication as I.

Grade A philosophy asswipe

Exclabiuuurrr, excalliibburr, exbalibuurr.

Yea, I'm scum for shitposting in this amazing, inspired thread.

I've been on Cred Forums for a long time, Cred Forums almost as long.

I've read some posts that made me cringe, and some that almost made me cry.

I've seen all kinds of messed up autism and aspergers on this site, but this, above all things is the faggiest, cringiest, gayest, millenium post I have ever seen.

I guarantee you are underage and even if you aren't it just makes this that much sadder.

You have legit mental issues, not like the joker, but like that sad guy who is overweight and socially inept with no friends or family to care for him.

You think you are a lone wolf but you are just a loner.

You think the world is against you, but you are just a loser.

You are a sad excuse for a human being, and you are wasting the gift known as life.

Please terminate your existence as quietly and quickly as possible, you tween pseudo-philosophical faggot.

What kind of weeb faggot grade shitpost is this

But I feel edgy and I want people to fear me and respect me, and I don't respect society's rules and have my own way of thinking

That is a Cred Forums caliber post. wtf is with people always coming here taking shit so seriously/

Found a selfie of this feg

Whats with you being a tremendous faggot

Gayest thread I've seen in a while

What's up with you coming here and shitposting so much? No one fucking cares which anime character you can relate to the most you sad autist.

wow, you are so edgy...
be my friend

I feel like I'm Zero from Borderlands 2, I have a deep understanding of stealth and sneaking up on people, I also think I'd be pretty good at assassinating people who get on my bad side >:P

closer than I'd like

way closer than I want to be

true

One bad day.
The sanest man alive is just one day way from absolute lunacy, if that day is bad enough.

if you sneak up on then then you wouldn't be good you have to think use poison arson long distance weapons fake suicides etc I'm wouldn't kill anyone or anything but ppl need t o think about shot

He's a sniper though