Hey Cred Forums got my heartbroken like 15 minutes ago found out the love of my life cheated on me after 2 years of...

Hey Cred Forums got my heartbroken like 15 minutes ago found out the love of my life cheated on me after 2 years of being in a relationship i kinda want revenge but blocked him on everything can i get help???

Go kill some people to relieve stress. Become a police officer or something. Go kill some niggers and get away with it. nice calves, btw.

Well, do not do something out of revenge. How was the relationship before you knew that he cheated on you?

shit on front door. shit on Cred Forums. sugar in gas tank. kikes in gas showers.

post her nudes on facebook with some shitty tags that she is a cheating whore. also post them here

sugar in his gas tank is a good one.

just don't be a complete idiot about it, do it at night nd make sure nobody is around

Don't you homosex dudes usually solve your relationship problems with a hammer or katana?

Ask her how big his cock was? would she do it again?

tits or gtfo

He was great to me tbh i loved him to death then he became distant and wanted space then he ignored me all together... so idk...

Kill yourself and that will show her.

tits or gtfo?

Im a girl

If not pasta.

Will post his info and everything about him

Move on. Not worth wasting your time on trash like that.

just man the fuck up nigger
ie. make a fucking decision to take care of yourself instead of looking for your mommy
try n make a choice for yourself instead of being a faggot whiney bitch

>Tits or GTFO

I don't give a shit what happened, these are the fucking rules. You want sympathy and help without nudes? Go to reddit, you fucking bitch.

Or just kys. I don't care. But you can't stay here.

>protip: if you were together for two years, he wasn't the love of your life

By the way, where are you from OP?

Shut your lying whore mouth

shut up faggot

HEY //www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsdObXA2Gk
ill eat ur pussy babe
yes im white

Honestly, dont do something out of revenge, this piss-head is not worth it that you sink down onto his level.
It i hope you will get over it, but i know it will take time (took me about 1 year and i still struggle sometimes) . But dont do something out of pure emotion, if you look back at this time in aprox 1 or 2 years, you probably dont want to see yourself as the asshole or with guilt cause you did shit. Dont make yourself a target , not for him and neither for your later "you".

Get well soon.

troll or 16 year old girl.
Because only 16 year olds or hideous cave trolls think someone is the love of their life after 2 years.

Just listen to some sad heartbreak songs to help you get over it.

Normally I blast off, but now I am just waiting for made up back story. I don't know what people think posting as a girl in a cheating story...here of all places.