5'11" here. I think my growth plates are closed. Is there a way for me to grow another inch or two?

5'11" here. I think my growth plates are closed. Is there a way for me to grow another inch or two?

Get your growth plates serviced my man. Worked for me, now I'm 8'6" and loving life.

No manlet. Gtfo

How old are you?

Your pic is full of shit. Emilio Estevez is 5'7'', Danny Devito is 4'10'', George Clooney is 5'10'', fuck.. every one I check is wrong.

I'd say no.

Why are you boys so obsessed with height? 5'0" Danny Devito is and ugly bastard and is more successful and wealthy than any of you ever will be. What now?

It's possible. Estrogen closes your growth plates so you'll want an aromatase inhibitor to keep your estrogen low, you can get them online. Exemestane is your best bet. HGH is impossibly expensive, but Peptides that mimic their activity are super cheap. Get ghrp 6, again online.

I read somewhere that stretching can give you an extra inch, but only if you keep stretching. Is there any truth to this at all?

I'd rather be 6ft/fit and working check to check than 5ft/fat and set.

That's because you're stupid. No woman wants a 6' tall broke ass sucker.

You'll have to buy these online and mix and inject them (make sure you use bac water and not just sterile water), you can find dosing and mixing guides online. If your growth plates are still open at all this will work, but you just can't be a pussy

>5'11" here.
You're taller than all those guys.
What the fuck are you worried about? Stop taking Cred Forums manlet posts seriously.

Money > height you gullible idiot

Money > pretty much anything.

Even an ugly broke bastard can get a woman. Besides, there's more to life than women.

They matter more to you than they do to me.

I knew a guy who was 5'4". He knew how to talk to women, he had girls lined up around the block to fuck him. Height doesn't mean much

did you guys gain any height after highschool?

money/women, money/women, money/women.

Congratulations, you've just earned your degree from MTV University.

>It's not true because I'm TALL and I'm better than MANLETS

It's all bullshit.

It's a bait image that idiots on this board believe is true until you question them, whereupon they'll deny being insecure.

Something about Devito compared to Fox just didn't look right. There's a big difference for supposedly only 4''.

It's like dick metrics.

6'3" here. Obviously the guys screaming manlet this manlet that are trolling. It's like anything else, looks, athleticism, intelligence, money, authority, dick size, .

Having a heathy measure of it will attract the ATTENTION of women. Some will be more drawn to it than others, but if you have a serious deficit, it will likely count against you. Some women will place more emphasis on certain traits than others, they might fetishize height, power, dick size, what have you. But at the end of the day, those things will only ever get your foot in the door, and ultimately won't matter much when weighed against the net effect of the other factors. All of these are virtually meaningless relative to your game and your ability to control her emotions.

Charm is the most relevant factor ten times over.

>6'2 here, I thought coffee would stunt my growth.

Is it a conspiracy where there can't be tall white actors?

in the last part of my 12th year I went from like 5'11 to 6'2

i'm about 6'3 now and i'm 26

Truth

Should I consider getting my growth plates x-rayed?

I was 5'7" when I was 20, went to LA for 5 weeks, came back 5'8". I have a friend who was 5'10" last year and he's now 5"11. He's 25.

Height is 90%+ up to genealogy. I wish I was taller than 5'8", and unfortunately my confidence in public probably shows it, but there are way worse traits to have in the world.

Genetics* Excuse my retardation.

If I want to get taller, I should go to LA?

Haha, I believe it's because I was in the sun every day for 5 weeks. Maybe a little Vitamin D got under my skin and helped me a grow a bit. I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but it was pretty coincidental. My brother is 6'1" and my dad is just over 6'0". I'll be honest, I sat inside a lot more than them when I was younger, so I blame my lack of sunlight on a lot of my height.