25 and older thread

How's life going for you oldfags part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZHTg26q1Js
health.com/health/gallery/0,,20669377,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K4ShdwNSqrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well I constantly browse Cred Forums so that should tell you something

Finished 5 years in the Marines, going to school for computer science, set to graduate in spring 2018. Not bad I guess.

26 here. Life is shit

30 startup founder, doing good.. just hit round A, we scalin my ninja.

pushin' 30, feels like i finally got my stride.

I'm injured and have been out for 6 months. I stopped coming here in 2012. And came back because I'm bored as fuck.

Lifes ok, I was a slow grower and didn't fully develop until I was 24,height, beard growth etc, those I wasn't short.

Any shit I missed at a younger age I wasn't ready for anyway.

Though*

Really bad, so bad i always get shit even here in Cred Forums.

At least death will free me.

27, fiancee just left me, together for 6 years and it all fell apart and I still don't know why. feel like I can't trust anyone for the rest of my life, that I'm not meant to be happy, and that I'm doomed to a meaningless existence of just work and empty hobbies to keep me busy until I'm brave enough to pull the trigger.

25 too, still living with parents, have made some money but i now face the hard decision of spending all the money i have to buy a house i can call my own, or to invest it.

holy shit that's my life at 31y

i used to work in 2008 though. without the crisis probably i'd still be working.

28, got married, stuck in a job where I work maybe 8 hours a week and get by, but have huge anxiety over not working. Browse Cred Forums in bathroom to get mind off things

>only fapping once a day

You're a lazy fuck

You too

How easy is to judge without having a clue...

Btw, I don't live in glorious America where unemployment is around 5%

But keep it up, I'm used to it.

That's shitty man but things turn around. I know it's an empty trope but things will get better.

Nice, Cred Forumsro! What industry?

at the moment, I feel fucked, knocked back 3 bottles of wine, still working on a profile case that is driving me mental.
I'm so sleepy but I only have 4 hours to get my shit together. I want to nap so badly.
Sex life and relationship life are well. just trying to keep my shit together for work to pay mortgage. faking a smile is the worst.

3 bottles of wine? that'll help.

Enjoy existence while you have it user! The only trigger you should pull is the one pointed at your anxiaty and depression. Get that shit out of your life, be free, find what makes you happy. There are people you can trust, sure, but in the end it's all on you. You have to be the one that makes the steps in the right direction. And always remember, there is no tomorrow, there is only now. Work hard and focus on what ever you are doing.

We are all going to make it.

You have been unemployed for 8 years!!!

Ok your country has a high unemployement......but i assume you are living of welfare? What country with high unemployment has that??

it seemed rough for a minute, but its golden now. 33 year old, steady, good paying job, three kids, financial stability. life's alright.

not welfare, but with mom.

although it's not that i spend too much money.

We have welfare here but you run out of it after 2 years without working, and that if you worked anough time to get it.

If i get ill i don't have to pay anything, but well, i haven't need medical attention for 20 years?

Glad you found that out after 33 years

yeah, turns out the secret to life is to just keep livin it.

Life as a man is all about the 30's and 40's.

thank you captain obvious.
I'll be fine. I always pull through. the booze just takes the edge off. I have to abandon thread and attend to emails

good luck other anons

>captain obvious

>anime enthusiast
>waifu pillow
>luvs mudkipz
>sold my website last year

Hi, mah nama moot

pretty amazing right now tbh. No kids, no wife, don't have to work for almost an entire year, leaving for my Appalachian trial thru hike early next year, so don't have to do fuckall until then. It's nice not having family to tie you down, this will be my entire life, doing anything I want whenever I want.

Shit.
Only had sex 4 times in my life, and the last time was last year.
Never had a gf and still no hope.
Poor asf
Still living with parents

I work for a huge tech company that's very well known. The pay is great and the work is pretty easy. I'm still not happy. I don't have a gf because I'm antisocial to the point where I'm just considered weird to most people. I'm 27 years old and I haven't had sex with anyone except for hookers. Many people have called me smart because I work with computers, but I still can't talk to people without losing my spaghetti. Programming is easy. There are rules to follow and things are predictable. Daily life is so much different. Nothing is clearly defined. Nobody says what they mean. It's chaos. I just want to die sometimes.

Did you sell your little stack of Mac minis or did you keep them and reinstall OSX like a faggot?

Lousy, and getting worse. Should An Hero.

you could study, you are not pathetic, you have financial stability, and youth, you'll get your chance with happyness.

Just try not to isolate yourself too much.

age?

41, decent job, 11k more and house is paid, good credit, no gf (bichez b 2 clingy), amazon and chill some, fap to librechins or cp some, watch real gore some, drink and gamble some, don't smoke, in good shape. overall lyf is pretteh chill faggots

21 fag here.
You anons are giving me a lot to look forward to, jesus Christ.

>Just try not to isolate yourself too much.
I just can't bring myself to leave the house if it's not for work or food.

i like this idea and hope it's true

I'm the complete opposite, 26, and incredible with people. I have lots of girlfriends and everyone thinks I'm really smart because I'm fun to talk to, witty and I understand what people are saying on emotional levels. But I have FUCKED anxiaty when it comes to work or school, I'm working through it though. I have basically crashed and burned every semester I've ever been in college. This is my last attempt.

tried working out?

I'm a pathetic loser and still i feel it does wonders to me.

To you it might mean turning you into a fucking winner in life.

>We are all going to make it.

Well, yeah, except those of us who won't... People die every day for no good reason, but make that a source of comfort!! Don't look at what others have and feel bad about yourself, any one of them could drop dead for no reason when they're on top of the world. Let this free you. Nothing matters, nothing is true and everything is permissable. Your "limits" are imposed by others whose grasp on the "the right way" is more tenuous than both you and they imagine. Use the heartbeats you have left to show them how small they are.

28 got a good new paying job
Got diagnosed with herpes

Pick a figure you admire from history. Chances are, they had herpes and more.

Fucking this! One of the biggest ways of getting over my crippling anxiaty and apathy was this realization

Have a BA college certificate
Work delivering flyers for 2 years now
4 days/week minimum wage
Poor af so share a single bedroom apartment with a guy like me. (sleep in the kitchen on a couch)
Getting balder by the year.
Still virgin but lie to my friends.
Wanted to get a hooked but always chickened out at the last minute.
Life's shit but I'm sure there are people who have it much worse here.
Thanks for the thread op. An opportunity to vent at the end of the day is nice.

27, life sucks. I had my first kiss this year, at least. Drunk college chick came onto me. Pathetic as fuck but at least I can just call myself a virgin and not kissless anymore.

Used to have this phylosophy to excuse me for being a loser and accepting all the bad luck and mistakes i did.

Problem is when you know about someone who you care about and that you know she would judge you negatively for the life you are having.

Before that i felt free even if i was a loser and pathetic.

Soon death will free me anyway.

>25
>Finishing med school
>Hot GF
>Smoke weed errday
>Month long break
>All good

25, earn 29K a year after taxes. Dangerous work. Should be getting paid more. Have gf overseas. Seeing her in years end. I'm a loser.

Do what you enjoy doing.

Yes, I exercise regularly.

I tell myself that people have it much worse too.
Doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to have it better.
Just keep trying to improve your life little by little.
better job, get laid etc etc
It'll get better.
God speed friend.

44, just quit my job of five years. Going to fuck around and figure out what I want to do next.

kill me

No, dude, you are not a loser. And I know because I'm a real loser.

You work in a dangerous work to get an income and you have someone who cares about you. How's that being a loser, you haven't lost.

Do gaming and enjoy it, it's what it matters really, that you do things you enjoy. All the other is manufactured shit forced on us and that we never could agree upon before coming to life.

Pull the trigger on her

Turning 42 next month. On track to make 1mil next year. Was homeless twice in the last 15 years. Now have 13 ppl working for me. Life is good but its all what you make of it.

How do I do the green meme letters

29, dead end job with a horribly shitty boss, new vehicle, cheap apartment.
Things could be better.

I don't know your life, but I do know that attaching your emotional world to someone else's conception of you is fucking mental illness, plain and simple. You do this person more harm with this codependent shit.

Working as a welder apprentice. Been laid off and fired from my last two gigs. Making some connections with this job now and working towards getting my own company going in the future but got a sneaking suspicion my current boss is going to can my ass, just a gut feeling really.

What would you say made you so successful?

Do you love what you do?

Why did you fail twice?

Do you need a 14th person who is willing to be underpaid in order to learn?

shitty
29, dropped out of college due to breakdown. spent the last 9 years working a shitty steady job and fighting depression/anxiety. every day sucks. maybe one day i'll find the courage to an hero, but until then, cowardice and loneliness

I'm doing better than i was when i was 20.
Turning 26 in a month and half, start school on january.
Built a skill over the last 5 years, so if nothing else, i have a living, not a great one, but a skill to make money.
I really feel like the second half of my 20's is gonna be a hell of alot better than the first half.
Even with my issues, i can atleast say...
i have a sweet car
a decent house
job i semi enjoy going to
a possible great future
None of my family has died so far

If i could get over my depression and alcoholism, and the feeling i'm slowly becoming insane, i would be fuckin golden really.

>Don't give up guys, you're 20's isnt the defining all-or-nothing age.
>There is plenty of time to change everything.
>Every second is a chance to change, or or some BS like that

I'm almost 25 and I fucking hate my life. I still live with my father, and he's the most controlling piece of shit ever. He's kinda nice, but, when he gets annoyed he talks to me like I'm a child, and I can't do anything because he "worries" about me. I can't even take the bus somewhere, or take a walk at night in my incredibly safe neighborhood. I never had much of a childhood because he was either too protective, or his protectiveness had a chilling effect: I won't do something because I just don't want him annoying me, giving me twenty questions. I can't just say "hey I'm meeting a friend" or something. I can't buy books about Da'ish (which I want to do, because I'm interested in the Middle East) because he worries about me being put on a watch list. I am the epitome of cucked.

>28
>Moved out about 5 years ago
>Degree in "Communications" aka SJW indoctrination
>Scored a 50k a year IT job
>Still unsure how to talk to people
>Virgin

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>Please just die of diabetes

Are you shitty? Why don't you master your craft outside of work? Read on technique and application?

I know the feeling user, anxiaty and depression are a fucking bitch. But they can be over come. The only way is action.
Make a rutine, follow through: exercise every day, eat, and sleep enough. Find a passion. But you need to heal your body and mind first. DONT GIVE UP. GRIT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BEAST.

If that fails after a year, try ketamine. A little should do.

26, dead inside, don't really care about sex anymore. Hate human beings, more curious about death than am compelled to keep being alive

>28
>ugly 5'4" manlet
>kissless virgin
>no friends
>even my online friends that i met in my teens avoid me because they have lives now and don't want to talk to a loser like me
>get fired from every job for not being good enough
>been working at a movie theater for 5 years
>$9/hr
>think i might have some learning disability or something tbh, can't afford to go to the doctor
>rent out a tiny room in a shitty side of town
>literally a bullethole on the outside wall
>come home to torrented shows, movies, and Cred Forums everyday
>want a kitty but can't have one in my living arrangement

honestly not suicidal, but my life makes me so sad. where did I go wrong? my childhood was awesome.
>cry myself to sleep every night

the only thing holding you back from being a kissless quasivirgin is your hate of OS X.

well i've been trying the first thing for years. i don't know any drug dealers, just alcohol for me when it's way too dark in my head. maybe i SHOULD go looking

29 here working a pretty lax job
not making as much as id like to and not as much as i used to

thinking of working for a year or two and save for a car and to have some money in the bank in case of shit happening.

Keep your chin up man. I got your back.

you are right im sheer mental illness. though i harm nobody because she doesn't care about me anymore, haven't see her for 15 years...

it's just if she saw me as im not she'd feel im pathetic, not that she would care about me really.

but you're right about my mentail issues.

was born with anxiety and had a lot of instabilities which made a shit combination.

Damn, that's shitty can you not find work?

How far can you run? What are your mile splits? Dead lift pr?

What does your day consist of and what are your goals?

Also K is an interesting and scary drug. But it does make dealing with anxiaty and depression manigable for day weeks or even months after you experience it. However, lifestyle change is by far the best way of getting over these issues. Having people to talk too is impossible not to have.

Also Cognitive behavioral therapy is the shit, use it if you can.

:( I'm hoping to turn it all around by 27. If I turn 28 without doing anything significant I may very well do something crazy like run off and become a crab fisherman or buy cheap land in a rural area and be a hermit

>36 years old
>married, two kids
>big house
>160K+/yr house income
>gym three times a week
>play wow an hour every evening before bed
>beers in the fridge, cigars in the humidor

feels good man

I'm turning 25 this month. I feel like I've retarded my social life to the point that it will never work.
>Wake up
>Clean up house a little, but every good piece of clothing I have is in a pile on the floor starting to stink
>Put on something that looked ugly to me
>probably everyone was cringing, but at least they weren't wrinkly/smelly
>Start texting random people
>Make plans to go to rave club with work friend who is always rolling and getting turt up
>End up cancelling because I ate some Cannabinoid gummy bears at a chill store
>Start having a existential crisis, immediate introspective breakdown
>Lay my head down on the bar while all these cool people are hollering, joking, playing basketball inside and living it up
>Feel inadequate, leave without saying my regular goodbyes
>Here sitting here, ruminating and for lack of other words tripping like a bitch

Almost didn't post this because no one cares anyway it's stupid

At 25, I'd been with my first serious GF for 6 years. We shared an apartment and a bank account. It wasn't a good relationship, but we started too young to know better, and were both still trying to make it work.

A few months before I turned 27, I dumped her and moved in with a coworker who was looking for roommates. She and I spent most of the next year trying, and failing, to be friends/FWB/etc. I finally cut her off for good about 9 months after the split.

Around the same time, I started dating again. By 14 months after the split, I'd met someone new. This was mid-2010.

My new GF moved in with me about a year later, in 2011, after my roomie left without much notice.

I graduated college in 2012, just a few months shy of age 30. (I started college half-time when I was 24.)

I was unable to find a good job after graduating. A month earlier, the place I'd worked on and off for about 5 years closed for good. I went until January of 2014 in total destitution. It was a dark time, but my woman stood by me.

In January of 2014, I got a full time job at last. It was way below my skill level so they promoted me a couple times, and then 8 months later, announced that the whole office was closing. I applied somewhere else on a wing and a prayer, and to my surprise I got the job - one I actually like. I'm still there, 2 years later.

Once I'd passed my review period and my job elected to keep me on, I started planning my proposal, and got married to my girl this last spring. I also got a promotion and a fairly big raise last month, so I'm saving a little money for once.

In short, life after 25 was hell, punctuated by little pleasures, but somehow, life after 30 has been slowly getting better year over year.

Hang in there, Cred Forumsros. Keep trying, and do everything you have to do to survive. You never know when or where you'll finally make it out of the tunnel and into the light.

inb4 everyone is an engineer making 975,000 per quarter before bonuses from their mansion in Palo Alto.

>can't find work even when highly qualified
>gf wants a man
>cash is dwindling

Time 2 an hero, jump ship

>26
>no college
>car sales/finance
>8:30am-8pm 3 days a week
>8:30am-6pm Fridays and Saturdays

Making the most money I've ever made(48k) finally not living paycheck to paycheck. I hate everything and I want to be the only person on the earth. No hope in our species with how stupid the average person I come into contact is.

Die in a fire

Oh my fucking God. Bro that's night mare status.

I almost want to start mental health threads. Or get some of your guys emails to straiten that shit out. I care, and I think I care because I can relate. I'm not perfect my self but I'm finally growing up. Looking back, I don't know how I lived the way I use too.

Stop eating weed gummies bro. I smoked bho for years, but stopping really helped me get my shit together. That's a good start.

I always get shit here when i talk about my life but i love you all anyway who feel as shit and i wish i could put you all into a nice space ship and take you somewhere nice.

You need a dive bar, homie.

that sounds absolutely awful aside from having kids, they are great if you do it right

highlight of your week is beers, cigars, and playing wow? ugh.

you are settling for an ordinary life, aim higher my friend.

Shit that's the dream, I'd love to study the stars tbh, up close and personal.

Thank you so much, user. And congratulations on everything

Buzzard beach

Job sucks, attention span sucks, not good at developing the habits I want to, I work out plenty but even that is getting lame. I do look great in the mirror. I'm gonna run away to south america or something, or so I keep telling ymself, but I'm chicken shit and running out of funds. The only thing that gets me through life is banging random girls. Herpes would ruin that. I really feel for you, I'm terrified of that shit.

27 here

It's shit.

Hell yea Bruh!

Not shitty but I got fired from one gig because I was depressed because my dad passed away. Told my boss what was up but said he didn't want my ass around his shop so fired me. the other gig we just ran out of work. This job I think im just being paranoid.

Im defiantly not bad at my trade and im working on contracting for a pipeline that's being built in the next two years which will be right after im done all my schooling and have my journeyman tickets

wow. good for you man. im 20. and it seems like everytime i try t reince about the good old days< when i really analize it i see that there was no point in my life when shit wasnt terrible, except for when i was youngr than like 8, but even then the shittiest parts of my life were completly outside my control. now more stuff is in my control, but the shittiest parts arethings i have no control over. if i had to blame myself for anything it would be that i guess i have high expectatiions of people. i expected my first best frend to stay with me forever, and i cut him out when he turned to the dark side. i expected my gf to love me as i did her. but she cheated and cuckolded me. i guess what im sayng is, when the worst thing you can say about yourlife is you ant control eveyone and everything around you, i doont see how over time things will change.

> tomorrow 27th birthday
> 60.000 college depth
> 3 months rent overdue
> shitty callcenter job

Anyone here feel like there brain just hasn't matured the way its supposed to? Can't motivate yourself at all? Can't understand why the fuck you're so behind everyone else? Never did good in school but don't consider yourself stupid? Short as fuck attention span? Brain fog?

If so, you should seriously get tested for ADHD. Getting diagnosed may have saved my life.

No friends, Gf in another country, Job i hate, people that hate me at my job. Its ok. wish i could honestly kms, but i always realize about my family and gf. care to much you know.

29, married with kid, renting together, in a well paying job where I watch netflix most shifts, about 33/h base rate full time

how was your experience when getting out? i start terminal in a month. start uni in jan.

Station Officer

work mon-friday 8 to 4:30
come back home and chill and smoke weed/eat every monday to weds with my side bitch

thursday and friday is for going out with main bitch

weekends is either spent alone working sat at my 2nd job or with my main bitch sometimes or with family

tomorrow supposed to go out for food and drinks with main bitch
today had a bday, drank all night and ate

Ok good. And that's awesome too! Just remember, if you do get fired, don't give up. You probably are being paranoid though, but it's better to be safe than sorry, crank up that hard work to 100%

I've been coming here for 12 years, sure as hell won't be breaking this habit any time soon.

Aside from minimum wage job, life's good. In fact even the job is enjoyable, terrible pay aside.

Funny that people try to cheer themselves up by reminding themselves that there is more suffering in the world than they immediately experience, i.e.,
>some people have it worse

I always cheer myself up by thinking that even though my life might be fucked, temporarily or permanently, in the grand scheme of things it's not that important and other people can still be happy.

Meanwhile people as me cannot even provide for his own food.

My teenage crush would find me so pathetic.

I deserve to die so badly.

Turned 58. $48K family lease income, $12K child support for another year. Suburbs. Raise ungrateful children. Bored out of my fucking mind. Bored out of my fucking mind.

ITT: /r9k/

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

>Bored out of my fucking mind. Bored out of my fucking mind.

How. Nigga find a hobby, and get off b lol

In a sense it's the whole "shit could be worse" mentality that helps some of us deal with the day. Might be raining, but at least I have an umbrella.

>watching netflix most shifts

Shows.

Change is the only constant in life. You have to always be looking to get the most out of the changes that happen in yours, and trying to find ways to change whatever you can when you're in a bad place.

I'm not saying everyone makes it. Lord knows I was 72 hours away from being homeless at more than one point. But you can always count on change, so the best you can do is to try to ride that lightning when it strikes. With any luck, you get to a point where you do have more control over your life, and you can manage/mitigate the changes that occur so that you keep what's most important and minimize the bad stuff better than you did before.

a lot of hugs user.

if you have money find yourself a hobby.

Wowee

Turning 25 in 3 weeks. Life's pretty "meh".

Im kind of getting a grip on my cocaine habit, I'm too tired at the end of a work day to go out so doing something other than drink ,shoot or smoke cocaine.

29M

married, working a temporary full time job for ~50k, several side projects bringing in money, skilled in just about everything, 4 cars in the driveway, a wife in my house, no kids, loads of friends and several side chicks that my wife is okay with

life is pretty good, getting better every day

Thanks. If my change-hating, routine-loving, free-time addicted, lazy ass can move forward in life, there's hope for all of us. I'm glad my story was helpful.

Bad. So fucking bad. Computer just died and I blew my savings on parts for a new one.

I was trying to use the old hard drive, but the fucker now reboots on the windows logo. I can't just format the drive cause there's important shit on there. Add to that I'm too broke for local tech support till Friday, and you have my life in a nutshell.

I'm having to post this from my PS4.

30 here. Just coming off of a 5 year heroin bender. 10 months sober, though. Working again building my life back up. All in all life could be worse.

Im 19, the fuck are you gonna do about it fgt?

Also been here since i was like 10...or whatever age i was in 2008

are you okay with her having side dudes

Well.... at least you have a PS4?

Own small tech co
Hot wife
Big house
Tall, white
Don't care
Alcohol
Still browse b every day
dank memes

USA?

I love the USA, there probably you can get chances to fix your life.

I'm 31 and I have nothing, couldn't even finish highschool. If I lived in America I'd get one of those gek exams and find a job.

Here in Spain if you reach 30 without savings, studies or work, you can count yourself one an hero.

I wouldnt say they are side dudes.. she brings them home and we both fuck them. Threesomes and foursomes for the win

oh okay

Wow, congrats bro. Stay strong!

Yeah USA.

Like ahit. 29 and still working as an intern (nice job though, Intel) . Never had a gf and relationship, still in an undergrad program. Lonely as fuck. Spend days playing chess hours after hours.

How are you user?

Work is overrated. It's a necessary evil. You'll get there when you can, but don't feel too bad in the meantime. You shouldn't be judged based on how many hours a week you work or what your job title is. For most of us, a job is a fucking job. It's a paycheck, not a lifelong calling. Someday we'll catch up to that truth and realize we should stop shitting all over each other about who works the hardest or deserves to be treated with basic human decency because of it.

I've met plenty of unemployed douchebags, but even more douchebag executives, managers, and business owners. Your job is no measure of your worth, in and of itself.

33 this coming Friday.

Life for me is busy as fuck, split between spending time with my wife and three young children, and an oilfield job that is way beyond what most people would consider full time.

I don't have a lot of free time in this phase of my life, but that's breddy normal, and it's okay.

Well, if you don't get education (which is cheap in Spain) by 30, then it is your own fault and you deserve little pity.

Fuck, if you enrol at ordinary age you can get a Ph.D. by 27. Even if you enrol as a 25 year old, you can probably get a Master's by 30.

Stop being a lazy cunt.

almost 27.

well paid software qe engineer at large enterprise company. not really progressing or learning anything. i need to get out before i get stuck in enterprise qa/qe, but not interested enough to learn/work on stuff outside of work.

i've been doing nothing but eating, sleeping, working, jerking off, and reading Cred Forums for the past four years (since graduating university and starting work). still live at home, still virgin.

enroll, fucking autocorrect

Pull the trigger and ask another girl out. What do you have to lose?

At least. I'd go insane without SOMETHING to post on the Internet with. I'm having to live on dollar frozen dinners till payday because of this shit.

I feel as though I should be depressed about the current state of things but in all honesty life is pretty great.
Sure, I'm not settled down and I'm not dripping money, but with all this time I have on my hands I'm able to get involved in so many projects. The money is slow at first, but it will come all the same and I'm patient about it.
I always thought that I'd have moved out of state at this point, and maybe even be married, but that isn't the case. Not yet.
But hey, life is pretty good. Could certainly be much worse.

oldfag at 25?

I'm 40 ... am I a dinosaur?

Honestly though: if you're a dude the rumors are true: you age so much better than ladies and the sexual power scales tip heavily in you favor by your thirties. I could pull any hottie 21 or older in a second and it was a challenge to stay loyally married. (I might have been able to go younger but honestly ... when your 30+ the high school girls look closer to 6th graders than adults).

In a position to change the world.

Trouble executing my plans because I fear either failure or not being recognized for my achievement should I succeed. I've been sitting on this for 5 years and could complete it in less than a year of medium effort.

More than failure or success, I fear that completed the dream will leave me with nothing left to live for.

This post may seem ridiculous and you've no reason to believe me. The rest of my life is a near complete success. I've accomplished everything I need for the rest of my life in the last 6 years. I'll retire as a millionaire by 45 with zero further effort required.

I have a wealth of opportunities in front of me with nearly no desire to do anything, save this one world changing idea. Please, don't ask me what it is. It's easy enough that a young adult could finish it in a year with little to no expertise.

It's just so altruistic that nobody has wasted their time on it. There's little room for profit.

I don't know why I'm sharing. This life has been so strange. Truly, once you understand the basics of reality you can manipulate the entire experience and force it to bring forth any fruit you desire.

But once you have the opportunity to accomplish anything and you see everybody else struggling like infants just to pay the bills, it becomes difficult to rationalize continuing. Human "Suffering" is so contrived it's laughable. Again, can't imagine why I'm sharing. Most of you don't care or will only reply with a light half-hearted troll comment.

I guess I'm just looking for somebody to commiserate with. I've easily 60 years left, but it seems like an eternity when you're so out of touch with the common person.

>TL;DR
>Just call me a pretentious faggot and go back to eating your dewitos and jerking off to cartoon children

Love you Cred Forums.

28 here. In 12 days I have my hearing to appeal my rejection to get autism bux. Wish me luck. I don't wanna work.

I'm 33 life good. Been with girlfriend for 7 years have dogs. Poor but fine.

25 in March
Waiting for a QA Analyst job at an IT company.

If and when I get that, I'll be moving out and getting my own place after I save up for first, last, and sec deposit

Once I

I see, anyway, I'm glad you made it out, you're a hero inside.

:)

You don't know my life to say it's my fault. Not that I want your pity anyway.

>26
>masters in technology
>57k/yr starting helpdesk NOC job
>engaged to 25 yo PhD Chemistry student
>no STDs
>can do 100 pushups/day
>not addicted to coke, meth, heroin
>browse Cred Forums all day
>gonna vote trump
Its very nice.

To most of the underage b& on this board, you are somewhere between the old man from Up, and one of the dead.

>poor
are they pitbulls?

>5%
This nigga is delusional

If this isn't copypasta, it will soon be.

Making 82k so idk

Apple Store?

Short loser spic here under the DACA program (grants me work permit, SSN, and shields me from deportation, basically temporary legal status, kinda) because my parents brought me over illegally as a baby.

I work my ass off doing manual labor and I can barely afford to pay rent. My biggest achievement was graduating high school and that was eight years ago. This presidential election might come with some pretty dank memes but a Trump presidency scares me because it means I would have to leave the only country I've ever known. Feelsbadman.
youtube.com/watch?v=JZHTg26q1Js

>30
>Got married yesterday
>Her rich family bank rolled everything
>She's a cuckquean and desperately wants me to fuck other women
Like is what you make it

Ever weld yourself? Shits cash I reccomend

do it for you

You gotta go.

>You don't know my life to say it's my fault.

I don't need to. Thirty years is plenty of time. It IS your fault.

I'm a bigger loser.
I'm 25, too. I ruin all my relationships on purpose. Even though I'm a skilled tradesman in a field with high demand, I don't work, and I just play video games instead. Nothing matters to me. My depression keeps getting worse, and I know I need to change. I just don't want to.
I'm a hedonistic piece of shit, and I fucking hate myself.
At least you're trying and have something to work towards.
My life is empty until I fill it with drugs and alcohol.

Go do what you were meant to do, brother. We'll cheer you on no matter what your path is.

dubs for truth ...

LISTEN HERE, EMAIL ME AND I WILL HELP YOU SEE THIS THROUGH.

I don't want money. You can keep it all. But help you walk yourself through this process.

gay

health.com/health/gallery/0,,20669377,00.html

Adios, amigo!

You're trolling but yeah, i see your point is and you're right with your critic.

Believe in whatever simplistic theory you want to. If you knew about how my life exactly went you wouldn't think as that.

Thank you, user! I'm about to try the first one. I actually have chamomile, but haven't drank it in years.

I appreciate you guys. Thank you for your encouragement.

couldn't even finish high-school myself.

had bad luck and all of that but it's a shame how weak i was.

you'll be fine i think, you sound hard working.

AAAAAAAAAA

He is right tho. You have had plenty of time and opportunity to fix your shit. Unless you were in Fritzl's basement for the first 20 years of your life, you can't blame anyone for your shitty self.

I understand where you're coming from, but I never asked to come here. I feel as American as anyone else in here except my birth certificate and passport say something else. Imagine being in that position and not even being able to speak the language of the country you're actually from.

>Believe in whatever simplistic theory you want to. If you knew about how my life exactly went you wouldn't think as that.

Well you keep replying to me. So my simplistic theories are obviously not that easy to ignore, are they? Is there a part of you that gnaws at your from the inside that I might be right?

Shit!!!!

come to canada
you won't even be illegal here

Profile case? Are you a cop?

>25
>transgril
>18 y/o transgrillfriend
>Centre city apartment
>work in construction
>on a break
>catching pokes and dling games
>smoking gank and eating cheese toasties

21 years old here.
Oldfags, if there is one piece of advice you can give a youngfag that you have learned from your expierence, lay it on me. I want to listen to some wiser Anons.

Will read all replies.

Sucks bro, but not my problem.

>I feel as American as anyone else

I doubt this.

Would you like to talk about it? And does it have anything to do with singularity?
I'm the email guy.

The whole "reality" thing has me every interested.

Ily Cred Forumsro but it's anxiety not anxiaty!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=K4ShdwNSqrs

Study Finance or prepare for a life of mediocrity

Me too brother. God I hope that's true

BUDGET

FOLLOW IT

D I S C I P L I N E

Anxiety, thanks bro. English is my third language. But it's my primary language and I really should be better at it by now.

You like crustaceans huh user? Lol

Learn about money if you haven't already; how it works and interacts, investments, real estate, retirement planning, taxes.

It's boring as fuck for most people, but unless you are an African subsistence farmer, it's so very important.

As if that faggot could handle being a crab fisherman or a hermit.

Well it's all true mate. But life is what you make it. Just remember that.

No, i only had to move 6 times during my teenage days just to end up living in a house at 6ºC during the winter. When i started working the crisis came which made me lose my job (+20% unemployment here) and meant i couldn't get experience nor study due lack of money (education may be free but you still need money to do things).

Then anxiety from birth and depression since 2003.

Bad experiences with dick people and many more things.

This is just a glimpse, my situation was more complicated.

no, i reply back to you because im retarded and get affected to what others say about me and im quite desperate for a support I never had.

But I know my shit, and i know i made mistakes, but it isn't as easy as saying "it's just your fault".

Do what makes you happy.
Don't let life pass you by.
Try to realize the good times when you're in them, because it can all easily slip through your fingers.
Work hard, play hard, and keep your heart open.
Godspeed, youngfag.

I'm 28, and for 10 years I've been telling myself "TOMORROW I WILL CHANGE!"

But usually that involves just picking up books and things on the floor for 10 minutes before running out of energy and proceeding to play vidya and shitpost on Cred Forums.

I've been a neet since high school, during which time I've been depressed continuously. I don't have a car and never learned to drive. I still live with my parents who adore me too much.

Just about ready to kill myself desu.

Always erase browser history.

>early 30s

Last couple years have been shit. Made a fortune and lost a fortune in the markets.

Have lived in Montreal for a couple years, when I was young the city was fun with the college crowd, but as you get older you realize the city is full of fuck ups and everyone is poor. My field of work is finance/commodities, and Quebec has no good jobs. 50k CAD (35K USD) is considered high here. I've made that in a few minutes trading my own capital. Impossible to learn French unless you grew up here, and the Quebecois are racist as fuck. They don't even speak proper French, a bastardized version of French. In general they are very unintelligent.

Canada in general is shit for jobs, plus Cuck Master Trudeau is bringing in the Muslims to the tune of 750K/year or so. No thanks. Perhaps Calgary has some commodity jobs, but their economy is fucked now for a good few years plus Calgary is a shithole, Heroin/Fentanyl capital of the world.

Moving to Geneva ASAP. 300-500K Francs with sub 20% tax easy. My passports and multiple languages (5) are actually appreciated there. Can visit relatives in Europe, fly or train anywhere on short notice. Nice, conservative women for the most part.

>Montrealer
>Rich
>Early 30s
>GTFO because Quebec (and Canada) is racist, poor, a POS in general etc
>Fuck Cuck Master Trudeau

I never said it was. Like I said, I completely understand how you feel and don't blame you for it because the only way you'd feel for me is if you were in my situation. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, so appreciate what you have.

i didn't know there could be people as me.

though i had a job until 2008. Im Just when i thought i was healing the crissis crippled me.

Are you me?

They're tasty, and the fisherman's lifestyle is difficult but simple. Periods of intense hard work interspersed with off seasons of getting drunk in port towns.

Probably not, but it's something to try before an heroing. What's got your panties in a twist?

I'm not trolling. People said this the last time I mentioned my situation in a thread.

All women have the propensity to have a plastic sexuality. When I met her she was very jealous - but being a smooth talker I could make her cum from humiliation. My relationship game is strong. I knew her extreme jealousy towards me flirting with other women could be flipped to my advantage. It was a pressure point. What was a fear became a fetish. I've already fucked two women with her watching and we plan to do it a lot more! She also wants me to ruin her pussy and asshole and make fun of her while fucking tight 18 year old beauties. And she is pretty damn good at picking up girls and manipulating them, so she is a good wingman for this 'project'.

And her famliy not only bank rolled the wedding, they have been showering me with gifts! I got her a wedding ring that cost $80 and made her pay half (her family has not idea how much it cost but it looks pretty) her family got me a $1,000 ring and I think I might sell it and get a cheap replacement off amazon that looks the same.

Anyway, continue living in the slow lane if you choose faggots. Maybe I'm just smarter than you and that's why my life is awesome.

>I made mistakes.
>Mistakes I made are not my fault.

Do you know why are you unhappy? Because you don't fucking understand the concept of personal responsibility.

Gimme something to watch on there bro

just turned 25. I'm in fibre optic construction/contracting.
18/hr, because of this job I can afford my dream car. pic related

5/5 bretty good

10 minutes ago, in the shower, I came to the realization that there is no tomorrow. There is no tomorrow because there is only now.

Every past decision effects your current situation.

I hope this helps you.

A quick chat couldn't hurt. I'm uncomfortable sharing my email here. Are you comfortable enough to share yours?

feels the same, it sucks.

im 31yo and i learnt about my anxiety disorder just two years ago and what you say is what i always felt about me so maybe i have that problem too.

to late for me though...

maybe understanding my disorders and working out as i do now would have saved my life earlier.

>dewitos

Kekt

>Just turned 35
>60k a year full time gov job I actually wanted for the long term benefits and security down from my usual 80-120k contract project work in IT
>Have been fucking bitches since I was 15 but I always fuck things up or fuck the wrong ones
>Was a cuck dad for 5 years with a lying whore and step daughter, got out of that and now living with an old flame from 15 years ago.

>"that girl" recently contacted me wanted to go out for dinner to "catch up" even though I see she has a husband and 2 kids now......it could literally ruin everything I have worked for the last 18 months but I can't stop myself and will be rolling the bones and going to said dinner catch up.......fuck

>The fishermans life is difficult but simple

And there's no money in it anymore.

Nothings got my panties in a twist I just think it's funny people consider seriously difficult shit as an alternative to the easy exit. It's like that stupid copy pasta about how the world is your oyster now that you are depressed to the point of suicide. Yea you could walk away from your life and travel the world and adventure! But if you had the strength for any of that you wouldn't be where you are.

Your real choice is between the bridge and the noose.

holy shit this hits home

No edgelord, you got it wrong.

I made mistakes which were my fault but at the same time i suffered from A LOT of bad luck out of my control which ruined nearly all my tries.

As I said it's easy to judge and you pretty much made up your mind about me.

You have to go back user =/

DO NOT GET INTO DEBT! CREDIT IS THE FUCKIN DEVIL BRO

Why aren't you on your honeymoon faggot?

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
what is this
is it real?
commit Sudoku

Drop the alcohol man. Drugs in moderation are sweet but alcohol is an unrivaled hindrance. Trust me.

I boned a 14 year old when I was 26 got lots of heck for that. But then I started up 180ch4n and now things are looking up ^_^

How did an abstract thought make you cum? The concept of 'tomorrow' could never make me cum not matter how much I focused or trained. I only cum to porn and nudity and sexual behaviour and stuff. You are a strange person user.

They are tasty as fuck. I love seafood so much!

This. Learn a difficult engineering subject or study Mathematics/Finance. Always 100% do a Masters after (pro-tip you can go to Europe in France / Germany and do a 1-1.5 year Masters for free, in France I believe you get a stipend as well).

Learn useful languages (French, German, Russian, Mandarin, etc).

If you can pull off a 700+ GMAT, go to a top MBA school.

Also, lift weights religiously. It staves off suicide (endorphins) and people judge you positively if you have a nice physique. Plus you get laid a lot.

Enjoy life.

Otherwise enjoy life as a slave.

Good. Hit the fucking road, nation traitor. Take your garbage "distinct society" with you when you go.

Yeah, you are right. I do tend to make up my mind about obvious cry babies and freeloaders quite readily.

I've got enough in savings from 4 years in the military to do what I feel like man, just bored as shit and feeling empty. People like you who work up a grand narrative without any relevant details are a cancer on this board. Good thing it's already enough of a shithole that it doesn't matter

I suppose I waited too long to reply. Sorry, user.

I'll stick around in case you return.

Grats you made the same realization that literally everyone in this fucking thread has made and then forgotten when they wake up the next morning.

Yes ofc no problem mate. I speak 2 languages. English is first language and Spanish is second. What all do you speak? Also we're gonna need another thread

withdrawing from society generally isn't about the money

26. Kicked out of pharmacy school. Scrambled a BA in bio w/ 2.5 GPA. Worked in a lab for a few years $17/hr. Then jumped ship to 2nd lab $30/hr. Fired cuz it wasn't a good fit. Ended up in pharmaceuticals $25/hr.

Not happy. Kissless virgin. But I get by.

What? lol. That makes no sense. I'm a White European.

People are just robots. You need to read Scott Adam's book right now.

blog.dilbert.com

no, but for something this interesting I will. nickdyob @ yahoo

I understand that, but the problem is the depression is like poison. it actually HURTS to do anything other than distract myself from my own thinking, and I never have any energy.

I would get a job, I've even gone in for a few interviews. But the perpetual question is "why have you never had a job", or "why did you apply when you have no experience", and that sort of thing.

I feel like I'm stuck at the launchpad, with no fuel to take off. Feels so fucking bad man.

not the guy you're quoting, but I fished snow crab in the north atlantic for 2 months and walked away with 35 grand (canadian) after taxes. Pretty fucking good for 2 months work.

Then do it faggot. Join the peace corps or go be a hermit or whatever the fuck, change your life. What are you waiting for?

Still an ignorant, in the sense that you prefer to ignore things may not be as you want to believe to feel better about yourself. You probably don't know what's anxiety, depression, living in a very cold house, living in a nation with +20% of unemployment and probably your only instability was having to buy a car.

You're a piece of shit user

I read this thinking, what would I tell my 21 year old self? I'm 29. I'd say this: there is no time. There is no difference between 21, 29, or 46, except for the aging of the body. There is only now. You experience life only in this very exact moment, right now as you read this sentence. One day you will read another sentence at 38, and it will feel exactly the same.

user, live your life right now. Nothing changes in the future.

Former submarine sonar tech, married, one son, own my house and two vehicles, doing pretty well actually.

Don't bother going to school unless its something great and know you can realistically realize it.

If you can become a doctor then good for you.
if you can't cut it don't bother trying...you'll just waste time and resources

try to be good at math it occasionally comes in handy at jobs

if you can\t study something good like law school or med school at least try finances
i hope you like working long boring hours in an office because thats what youll get but at least youll have a fat paycheck.

i went to college got a degree
then i went to trade school and learned a skill

now i dont work in any of my fields and im working at a dead end job that could potentially give me contacts elsewhere to do work in my field.

so it has potential

you have to find a job similar to that, something that can offer you more opportunities than just getting a paycheck and benefits.

you have to always try to make an extra
otherwise youll never get anywhere

work overtime
dont be afraid of getting too tired
youre young
your body can handle sleep for 4-6h and working 12h shifts
take advantage of this and work as much as possible
do 60-80h weeks
youll be set for your 30s and a future of easyness if you do this

othwewise be prepared to fail a lot in general

oh and fuck a lot of women
dont have children too early
take advantage of being single
travel a bit

at least that guy has a gf. my imaginary girlfriend left me for a guy with a motorcycle

...it's going

when I first went to the doc he thought it was an anxiety disorder, but eventually it came to light that my anxiety is a byproduct of adhd. Worth getting checked, user.

Even more reason for you to stop sullying our soil with your unwanted presence.

methmethmethmethmeth

why does your neighbour have a candy child-rape van?

37 yo user here... It just keeps getting better, best shape of my life, still totally in love with wife of 14 years (and she's athletic with a big perfect ass) Working dream job. Competing in sports. You guys that sound all sad and feel old should stop feeling sorry for yourselves and take steps towards something better. jesus. get a grip man.

Suicidal everytime im hungover

JOIN THE CLUB! 26 VIRGIN HERE!

I hate myself and I want to fucking die

You almost had me hooked, but:
>taking the chemical jew

I've heard horror stories about that shit. I'd rather be miserable but at least sober.

noobs...

31yo virgin here, though i had my chances, which probably makes it worse.

I wrote it down this time.

montrealer here
should I move somewhere else too?

im thinking calgary
never been there but id like to visit

Also a well paid software engineer at a large corporation.

>just turned 26
>bought first house at 23
>finished masters degree at 25
>living with girlfriend of 2 years
>work is great, lots of business trips, promotions, etc
>life is finally starting to be enjoyable

Things are pretty good.

That's pretty great money, but it's also more dangerous than what I'm thinking of. Since the guy said he'd be a hermit, I was thinking he'd go around in a little skiff dropping crab traps. What you're talking about takes a ship with a crew.
We're both speaking from differing experiences, but who knows what kind of crabbing he's talking about.

don't do it. guaranteed she's planning to meet you while she's fertile and will bear hug you as you're cumming raw dog, then will collect those child payments lol.

She looked a bit like Nutella

You just said something I wasn't able to verbalize for all my life. Thanks.

if she's so submissive. take a picture with your fist in her cunt right now with a timestamp. I'm sure a guy with such a manipulative and strong relationship game could swing something that easy

Nickdyob @ yahoo. Com

I'm not a virgin though. Lost my V Card when I was 13. Have fucked a lot of sluts but that doesn't change the fact that life is still shit. Oh well heh. I don't matter. None of this matters.

I am. I shit-post when I want. My life my rules.

The reality: a 24 year old man living in a basement and is typing out his fantasy to feel good for a few min

I just turned 25 btw

As a matter of fact I know all those things (I'm from Eastern Europe) and I don't own a car.

But fine, whatever. Keep blaming... whatever it is you are blaming. I'm sure that's gonna work out so well for ya. Good luck.

Are you reverse-cucking me?

And if he's not lying, his narcissistic ass will ruin his marraige.
Lose/lose for him.

Nutellayou say?

>:^)

Haha that shit makes me lauigh every time
once you go black
bitch youre dead

>

why do you want to move?

do NOT move to calgary

Holy fuck that pic. What dumb bitch unbelievable

Hate my job, got a kid and a woman to support. If it weren't for the kid i'd kill myself. Every year gets worse

Also what's your first name, Bruh?

yeah the stuff I'm talking about is being 200 miles offshore for a week at a time, come to shore for 2 days, and out for another week.

I'll kill myself when i cannot enjoy the few things i have, and i get solace from death, i know im a loser, weak. I know i have a self-destructive mentality.

I'm simply saying it wasn't all my fault as i was blamed initially and that things were a lot more complicated than i explained.

I'm beyond saving and yourself said it because i reach it 30 without accomplishing anything, so it doesn't matter whatever works out right?

thanks for the good luck anyway.

I sent you an email. I'm leaving the thread now.

Karma is a bitch

You already know my name, Peter.

>Swedish National Album

27, work for an international brand, marketer with years of advancement, great pay, loving/exciting relationship, no debt, fit, charming, good looking, travel frequently, and yet I still -hate- myself. How is that possible? I can never live up to my own expectations. I push myself extremely hard and get a lot of shit done, but at the end of the day, I feel totally empty.

Oh, and my mom is dying from extremely aggressive stage 4 bone cancer.

last time I met up with her I was in a relationship and she was engaged to some fucking bouncer. She tried to jump me and I had just enough willpower to say no. She flew off the handle and I said some mean shit and I haven't spoken to her since. This meet up has only a couple of ways of working out.
1- She tires to jump my bones for nefarious purposes again
2- She is just wanting to meet up for vengeance
3- She legit wants to just catch up
No matter the reason I am mess that she even contacted me again.

>How's life going for you oldfags

Pretty good OP. Got two grown kids who love me, a wife who's still pretty hot and horny, and a six figure income. Winning..

Turn 40 in 4 months. I browse Cred Forums and married with 2 kids.

Fuck. My. Life!

And once he ruins the marriage he will not only have to go through the divorce, but lose all the money from her side of the family.
Broke and single.
Assuming it's not bullshit

27 yr oldfag here. I'll be 28 in December. I'm going through a divorce now and have a 2 year old son. Just a year ago I had it all. Hot wife 6 years younger than me, house, 2 cars and a motorcycle and I was chief of horticulture for a medical cannabis dispensary. Then I started screwing around on my wife with some sexy sloots from the strip club and started spending nights away from home and doing exhorbanant amounts of ketamine with these same demon slits. Eventually spun out of control and my boss asked me if I was doing drugs and I copped to being on k. Lost my job at the dispensary, admitted to my wife I was cheating. She took my son and left. I started doing more drugs and partying more until I had a complete mental collapse and decided to go up to norcal and live on my buddy's farm and get clean. At the end of harvest season 2015 I got arrested in Low Angeles and spent 6 months in county. Signed a plea making me a convicted felon. Tried to fix things with the wife but it's a no go. Now she has the house and all my shit. I have a nice new toyota tundra and some grow equipment and that's it. I'm living at my mom's which is about a mile from my old house My ex wife is living in. I see my son 3 overnight visits a week. He's the best part of my life I guess. I cant get back into the legal cannabis game in,my state anymore. So I'm working security at the casino 42 hours a week. Its the most miserable existence I've ever had but I've also always been pretty fortunate before all this.

Everyday I think about killing myself but I don't because I'm a fucking coward and I fear what comes after death. Also I have a girlfriend. If I didnt have her then I'd be just that much closer to letting the train run over my head.

28 chef in training
shit job
nice wife
2 kids
surreal life.
i just come here to get a laugh or that clenched butthole feeling when i look at gore and abuse.

27, happily married, more than average money and my own small company. Still not so happy, stressed&anxiety often cause many thinks to do and no free time, but i guess thinks gonna change with time, at least we are saving money...

ignore her. sounds like a classic narcissist. she loves the drama I bet; she will get you to knock her up and play all the guys in her life against each other for excitement/feeling important/$$/etc.

my mother is a narc/psycho, stay farrr away

29 here. Married have two kids. Decent job and will be getting my BA this coming spring. Married life was cool, having to raise kids was a bitch but worth it. But if i could do it all over again i'd probably avoid getting marroed and kids. Even though i can't imaging life without em. Its a love hate thing.

Pretty good. Laid off in March, but got a great job in my field in NYC as of June, have an incredible view of the Hudson from office, good coworkers. Office culture is a bit stiff, but that's to be expected in my field. Wife and kids are very happy, new baby is adorable and just learned how to laugh, which is amazing.

Haven't figured out how to get personal goals off the ground and focus on them yet. So, getting /fit/ and learning piano is not happening right now. Gotta drop about 25 pounds from stress eating and coca-cola binge drinking from the recent unemployment.

Overall I'd give myself a 7/10. If I could resurrect a satisfying sex life and get the above personal goals and progress locked in I'd be golden.

I'm 32, on my second career and loving it, i have a 9 year old son, house almost paid for, so not too bad. relationships have been rocky, but I'm thankful i get pussy semi regularly and have money in the bank. guess I'm just a complacent white guy with a big dong, no complaints.

why not calgary?
Im sick of being in mtl
sick of working shit tier jobs for a shit wage
im supposed to be making 35-40k+ with two degrees
im barely doing half of that

i speak 3 languages and understand 5

everything you said about quebec is true

I want to fucking die. Please god send someone to kill me or something. My mind can't handle the stress

There are so many kissless virgins here that made me wonder.
I'm 28 with a desire of fucking but never a will to do anything about it. I'm not socially inept, just had too many rejections in the past that I stoped persueing opposite sex. Must be my ugly face or whatever.
Anyways, when you get to be 28yo virgin you get used to it and it almost becomes normal. Just fap to some kinky porn you're into and desire goes away.
What do you b/ros think? Fuck girls, sex is overrated anyways? Should I just get a hooker and experience sex that way? I had people telling me it's not worth it and you regret this soulless interaction in the end. Because I know for sure I point be dating real girls any time in the future. I'd like to hear your take on it. Should I just forget about sex and move on (would be easy for me at this point) or I should at least taste what it is with a hooker?

>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.
keep talkin shit

patricksuckingahook.gif