Have you ever been fired? My Manlet, man-child manager just fired me from my second job. Pic related, it's how he did it

Have you ever been fired? My Manlet, man-child manager just fired me from my second job. Pic related, it's how he did it

You call him a man let but don't understand what a waste of space fuckin loser you are.

Protip: you exist to do your job if you have one. Your job does not exist for you to be you. If your schedule doesn't work for the company, guess who is getting fucking replaced?

Worked 1 week then asked for a week off...lmao, I'd have tossed you out soon as you asked for that shit.

Congrats you're one of those millenials making your generation a byword for fucking useless.

/thread

>do you have a problem with me?

Not anymore.

I'd fire your unreliable ass too

nice work Cred Forumsro

> do you have a problem with me

his problem you entitled fuck is that it looks like you just got hired and immediately asked for a week off, and now want more. you're clearly not a hard worker.

learn from this experience to not be a bitch.

The boss has a point. Sounds like you've never had someone be blunt with you before.

I would have fired you to

Chicago burbs, gotta be a hard worker man. Lol

You really shouldn't be asking for time off until you've worked there reliably for at least a few months. Especially if it is a place where there are plenty of other people capable of working that job.

You're at fault. You also ought to give at least a few weeks notice if you need time off.

On the other hand though, firing someone over text is pretty pathetic.

Yep

>top
>fucking
>kek

When I hire people, I ask if they need any time off in the next six months. Anything they ask for after that is denied, and if they ask for a bunch of time off up front they don't get hired.

>I deserve time off when I want

Your own fault OP. Welcome to the working world.

If you aren't in your probationary period you can sue for wrongful dismissal.

Idiots like OP are why 90 day probationary periods exist. What a retard.

only way you could get that off was if you asked at the time you were hired. As it appears you're a detriment to society so here have some of this to drink

Actually, I thought this was perfectly reasonable. You wanted to move hours around because youre helping someone out. And instead of being a grown up and helping you out, he just let you go because he's lazy.

Anyone else who says otherwise is underage and never held a job
>source:site manager for a security job. People do this shit all the time and its perfectly acceptable. Get fucked lazy faggots.

When is the 1st week not probationary? You suck

Hey man, this is painful to hear, but has a point. You got fired because you asked for time off within the first two weeks of being there. Your excuse is also pretty fucking weak. Gf is moving to ohio? If you came at him with your father just passed or some shit, then proved it, maybe they would let you stay on. I would have canned you as well unfortunatly. I say this as someone who has been in your situation before, asking for time off / not going to work for stupid reasons because I felt they owed me something without even having worked there more than a month or whatever. If you had worked there 6 months and asked for this no problems he should oblige. Get a new job and learn from your mistakes. Shit happens. Also, your gf is moving to another state without you? Get a new gf.

I wouldn't hire you either faggot, enjoy your street box, cut some windows so your bitch and stick her fat ass out and get rimmed for drug money.

I got fired from a job as a gas station clerk for beating up a drunk that tried to piss in my store. Haven't been able to get a job since. Been 2 years. Not even employers using State employment placement will touch me.

pic related

So did you ask for the week off up front, or after you got hired? Secondly, you didn't ask for time off to help move. You just asked for your schedule to be changed a little bit. Real talk, if you fucked up the first part, that rescheduling request would have given me salt. I'd have given you a formal, written warning first. He was within reason to fire you though.

way to be flexible. I bet you're a pleasure to work with.

Lying nigger get fucked. Changing everyone's schedule around to cover for some faggot who has been there a week and is easily replaceable with someone who has food to put on his table and isn't a self entitled NEET cocksucker? Yeah duh.

You ain't managed shit but your fucking anime collection queer. Get a clue OP.

Do people like you not understand that people have lives outside of work? Just because someone had plans, and made their place of employment aware of them in a timely fashion isn't a reason to fire them.

That was uncalled for bro I really had to piss.

then start your own shit man.
no one will give you a chance?
fuck em.

when did you get promoted to the HR dept at the dick sucking factory?

kek

>Just because someone had plans, and made their place of employment aware of them in a timely fashion isn't a reason to fire them.

Well, you see the thing is that it is a reason to fire them though. Entitled millenial detected.

Everyone has lives outside of work nigger, don't be a bitch

You sound like a 14 year old girl.

tfw 90% of the people in this thread are chill with throwing the little time they have away.
>You exist for your job
>hurrdurrallmydollurz.jpeg

asking for hours to be changed for THIS week is not a timely fashion you fucktard
this on top of working 1 week, then already needing a whole week off are huge red flags that op is a faggot

He's been there a week. Grunt level employees are imminently replaceable. If someone wants to work and wants the job they will schedule their outside stuff around the job that keeps a roof over their head. If they dont...bye...next app.

This happens all day every day in the real world. I don't understand why this is shocking to some.

bernout faggot detected

stop being mean to me..

Working on it. I do qualify for state aid for school, so I'm starting college on Tuesday. If anything, just for the placement assistance. Assoc in applied sci, network Security with alot of electives geared toward EMT in case more intelligent computer usage isn't something I can handle.

Yeah, I've been fired but you're retarded.

I was fired for missing too much work. I was on/off anti- psychotics and antidepressants and kept missing work due to poor mental health and whatnot. I also am not a retard and understand absences from work create massive amounts of stress for your coworkers and managers.

How's that woman's studies going

>I am a special snowflake .txt

Probationary period. Bwhahahahaha.

Most employees are at will, and can be fired for any reason at any time. Whether you've worked one week or ten years, you can be fired from your job.

OP sounds like one of those employees who think the job or employer should revolve around him. Guess what genius, it doesn't work that way. If you had been there a year or so and were a valuable employee your request likely wouldn't have been a big deal. But you hadn't earned any good will yet, but thought you were entitled to it or something.

Since your moving your girl, maybe you can go with her and start a new life. This time don't be entitled asshole at the next job.

One week out is not "timely". Especially if you are working a job with weekend hours. If you were a waiter or regular retail cuck then yes, this should have been fine because you could easily get someone to cover your shift. UNLESS you are working a full time retail job. Overtime is frowned upon most places where you don't need some form of higher education.

Bs, my employers think I exist for my job but they can get fucked, I have a life outside of work, just because you don't and youre depressed as fuck because you never do anyone or see anyone outside of work, doesn't mean everyone else has to 'live for their job'. That's pathetic, sucking corporate cock as much as you do makes you a massive cuck.

sucks to suck. call him what you want but he just decided your fate.

lets all be real here.. if the guy was a good worker... the boss wouldnt have a problem working with him

this was just a reason to get you out there.

>Most employees are at will, and can be fired for any reason at any time

Unless the company you work for is going under, senority prevents you from getting fired easily.

this.

can't tell if they are bating op or serious...

Chek'd and respek't

good shit user.

Sounds like he fired you because you're another worthless self entitled delusion millennial.

Seniority literally doesn't exist outside union shops.

Guess how many full union jobs still exist in america?

How about managing your life around your work schedule? That's how most people have to do it.

OP you live in 708 too? Where do you work?

This "cuck" trend needs,to die. You faggots don't even know what the word means. You sound like retards using it in every other sentence. I hope you don't talk, like that IRL.

/thread

Op confirmed as massive fucking faggot.

They bought into the system and now their bitter about everyone else who sees through it and desperately pressure them to confirm or, like, else your poor and stuff.
Don't bother trying to convince them otherwise, they'll just kick and scream and crawl back into a comfy littlr next of pseudo-responsibilities, hollow, self-aggrandize get pride, and fleeting gratification. Just treat them as "real" people and move along. They aren't worth your excess energy no matter how much they wave their glorious money dicks around

This!

Unless someone fucking died you shouldn't be taking a week off.

And no one, especially your boss, gives a shit what your girlfriend is going through.

If your gf is more important than your work then your priorities are fucked up.

Triggered cuck detected

What was the job anyway? How long did you work?

Usually in this world, employers don't care about employees. It's faceless and emotionless. You need to prove yourself first and then you may (probably not) have some slack.

You have 30 days to be release for any reason. After 30 days they need Reason with proof to fire you. Write ups, camera evidence ect. So if your after your 30 days they can't fire you for asking off. They can cut hours to be assholes but not fire. But your area code is 708 so I'm sorry to say bud you just need to leave cook county

Try to make the photo match the situation, we've talked about this user.

>Have you ever been fired? My Manlet, man-child manager just fired me from my second job. Pic related, it's how he did it

You don't ask for time off in the first couple of months when you get a job, you fucking retard.

You're not mature enough to work yet. Better go back to mowing the grass for mom.

I would fire your ass too. Twice so you get the fucking point right.

ur a useless bitch

Ryan?

It's different for each state, in my own you can fire anyone at anytime and don't need a reason.

Sorry senpai

Yeah he has a problem with you. Fight him and
maybe you'll get your job back...dumbfuck.

Yeah man fight the power and shit

The real world and supporting yourself is like a corn cob enema for kids like you. Good luck.

OP far left

Oh boy, here we go.

"Cuck", short for cuckold: a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man.

The shortening of the word cuck is now used as a slang insult to belittle anything you are describing. Same thing as fag. Faggot meant a bundle of sticks before it was repurposed as slang for op.

This is just how language works you cuck. Get over it.

you fucked up. not him. grow up.

>another picture that has nothing to do with anything
>anime reference
reddit refugee

shut up cuckaloo

>be in national guard
>get time off when I want it, cucked bosses add me for pto
One time they asked for proof so I threw on my acu top and pc and took a picture in my car, they never asked for proof again for some reason

Youre the type of fuckers that call to make appointments then get upset when yhe person you want to see isnt working...guess what half the worl force are people with obligations more often than not their educations. Now in OP's case he didnt ask for a week off he asked for more hours so he was willing to pick up shifts and out in work to make up for lost time. Granted asking for time off early on can be perceived as a taboo subject with a new job, and i agree he needs a new girlfriend. But the fact that hes making his employer aware of his obligations early on instead of last minute or not showing up is a stepnin the right direction.

Im an assistant manager for a store, i go to university with half of my staff, i understand the situation a lot of these people are in. Some of them even work 2 jobs + school to pay rent in the city to live close to school and work, Not every millenial is a fucktard home baby who's parents pay for everything.

This whole you have no life outside of work is a serious fucking problem your parents generation instilled when they didnt go to fucking school because a part time job could pay rent a car and groceries you ever try living off min wage? Legitimately, set aside theamount your make on minimum wage in a month no credit cards and try to live off that. And not including entertainment thats a sacrifice i make i buy 2 used books a month ans read them thats what i can afford for entertainment. Could you do that?

Same here. It's a "Right to work" state. Employee can quit anytime without a transitional period and employers can fire without notice

Look at this waste of air

sup

Good news op, you now have the time to help your gf move.

Fucking
Trips

Sorry you said the real world and instantly I tuned out because now I'm certain that nothing you have to say is of any merit.

Look guys, this dick sucking factory will not run itself. We need to work overtime, even 24/7 if our customers demand, to suck down all these poz loads.

I own a small business and go through this bullshit all the time.
A few of the replies I'm reading here are giving me hope for the future!
I'm glad to know that a lot of you see how bad the millennial's look sometimes

Do you entitled faggots understand that no one gives a fuck about your life outside of work? I know mommy and daddy told you that you were really special and everything you did was magic, but they were lying to you. No one cares about you or your fat ass girlfriend and her move to Ohio. All your employer cares about is whether or not you're reliable and whether or not you're a pain in his ass. You're not, and you are.
>Well what should I have done, just not help my girlfriend?
Yes. That's exactly what you should have done. Either tell her to wait until your actual days off if she really needs your help, or go back in time and tell your dumb ass not to ask for your entire second week of employment off.

Welcome to reality.

> mfw I don't have to work weekends.
> mfw If I elect to work over 37.5 hours a week, I get overtime.
> mfw I have three weeks of vacation saved up and I get four weeks of vacation every year.
> mfw sick leave is completely separate from vacation.
> dat health coverage; $10 doctor visit, $15 urgent care, $50 ER.

> dat dental coverage; shit's free
> dat vision coverage; $10
> mfw all of the above are FO LIFE, even after I retire.

> dat long-term disability
> dat accidental death/dismemberment insurance; 2.5x my salary goes to my family if I die. Some various fraction of that for loss of a limb or eye.

> dat Pension; after 27 years of work, or if age + years of service = 83 I get 75% of my highest four years salary.

> mfw my highest four years have been 145, 122, 109, and 105K
> mfw I don't work overtime anymore and I still get 80K a year.
> mfw wife works and I have rental property income.

The only good replies are from obvious non millennials. It was difficult enough finding decent employees without this generation being complete fuckups.

>Can't tell left from right

Look at this millennial cuck

>Wow umm I have to work 40 hours a week? I have this thing called a LIFE. Tell me again why should I get replaced just because I want to do things I want to do when I want to do them?? The workplace should accommodate ME

It's funny to me because millennials are usually liberal and by extension probably in favor of open borders.

They complain about how badly they're treated (the ones that even have jobs) because they're so replaceable since labor is worth so little, yet want to dilute the laborer to employer ratio even more.

OP 'trolling' or a textbook example of see-above. Sensible chuckle either way.

This guy understands. Your job owes you nothing; you do the job, you get paid, that's it. You don't do the work and ask for, honestly, unreasonable amounts of time off, you're gonna get canned. Get your shit together, OP.

My bosses laid me off in the scummiest, most backhanded of ways. One week they say I might have to find a new job, the next week they give me extra work, the week after that they cut almost all my hours but still expect me to come in, and after that they lay me off.

mfw when user speaks

Really cause your business isn't important to them, your just a pay cheque dispenser and they owe you nothing.

> This
Cuck is the most forced meme of the last year

You work at a store and haven't even graduated. When you get a real job, then you'll understand.

Its hard to find decent employers these days.

This. This is what you work up to. If you're working all 7 days a week, you're likely part time and aren't in a position to bitch about not having time to do things.

This is why you get fired. Go luck in life kid.

May I come work for you? I have great work ethics and have a list as to why I believe I am qualified to work for your establishment.

>im not op

Don't get too excited about that hope, I'm middle aged and in management and nowhere near a millenial. Maybe some will learn tho

retail/foodservice faggot detected.

beg for your fucking 15% tip. I'lllet my kids throw shit all over your section and complain that my steak was overdone.

Act like an adult, get educated, you'll be ahead of 90% of your fucking useless generation. Stop blaming society and other people.

Sounds fucking glorious user

You're the same motherufckers who, when in the role of customer, bitch because of slow service or closures when slack assholes call in sick or take off at the last minute.

You're fucking paid to do what you are told, which includes when to to it. Don't like it? Quit.

Shit, I didn't even know threads could get this big-

To clear some things up: this is a low level pizza making job, to pull some extra cash.

-manager was misinformed at the time, I had been working there a month

-the manager had previously had a problem with me, which I didn't address because I was newer

-I asked for 3 days off because my uncle died and we unexpectedly had to go to a service in SC, but manager scheduled me off an entire week as punishment

-I'm not mad at the reason he fired me, I get it and understand that my schedule isn't the priority. I posted this, however, to illustrate how much of a dick he was firing me (which foils his previous problem he had with me)

I hear your guy's millennial blah blah blah, but I'm on your side and not complaining about the actual firing.

Nice try Barbara, but very wrong.

I really like that .gif

This. Fuck this is why I wanna be a cop. It's the only occupation that allows me to be a dick to the people I service with zero consequences.

You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself but I mean that on such a deep level man

thanks for the
>bullet points
newfriend

It sure is. But employees are a dime a dozen.

I work Social Care, yet to be fired, yet to have a disciplinary, been working since 12 in family run business and full time since 16 whilst in part time education.

You are not your job nor is your job that important to over rule your life, if thats what your life is then your a slave.

Wage Slaves are fun.

You are trading money for labor. You owe labor, at a specific time and place.

Can't tell if you're a retard or troll.

Education is pretty fucking meaningless these days.

>I hear your guy's millennial blah blah blah, but I'm on your side and not complaining about the actual firing.

Then why did you make this thread, fag

Understood.

The way he terminated your employment was wrong. You may now feel a small sense of satisfaction.

No, youre being fucked by your employer, he's fucking your gf.

Wages aren't just "work x hours, get y dollars." Employers need to have the right amount of people working at specific times for their businesses to run smoothly. You are paid to work specific hours, and if you can't work the hours you've agreed to then the agreement (your job) is terminated.

In the time you worked at that job, you literally showed up for half of your hours and were trying to make that ratio go down. Get fucked.

Yes that's why you're on Cred Forums whining, you're obviously incredibly educated and the bright gem employers are desperate for.

just out of spite because i am spiteful, i would take this to the manager's boss, present my entire case, make him look like a dick, then not even take the job back. but it's a big waste of time you gotta be pretty damn spiteful for that.

Quasi-Government entity, my business is moving people in Washingotn D.C.

People bitch when shit breaks. Fuck em. I get my shit.

Pic Related

sorry OP but i'm gonna do with the majority on this one.

if you are a new employee you should not be asking them to fuck with the schedule at all...

another point, don't do that shit over text.
go in and talk to that manlet like a man!

i've been at my current job for a little over a year, already i'm an assistant store manager, i get the most hours, the best pay, and the boss loves me. why? becuase i have not once missed a day, or asked for a schedule change, or been late.

this type of work ethic can go a long way.

if you are in your early 20's like me, you should definitely wisen up before eventually you'll find it hard to hold down a job becuase "the boss has it out for you" when really youre just being a piece of shit employee

You're a toolbox OP. I hear McDonald's is hiring a new ronald mcdonald. You'd make a great fit.

>Hurr Durr I'm such an oldfag
>Hurr Durr I bet these newfags don't even know what cuck means
>Hurr Durr this is exclusive chons knowledge only
>I'm such a special snowflake

>You are not your job nor is your job that important to over rule your life

Yes you just rely on it to support yourself and your family, I mean obviously who gives a shit, rather than finding something you want to do and be proud to be a part of let's bitch about some random being a dick to you. Great life plan and thanks for the useless facts they add nothing to your argument.

>If you aren't in your probationary period you can sue for wrongful dismissal.
while you arent wrong, you are in fact a faggot.
OP obviously could never afford a lawyer, or even find a shit to give about getting off his ass and filing a suit. but you are the scum ruining my reality, even suggesting to sue an honest businessman because YOU are a faggot. enjoy being miserable always, with no frineds

I'm squarely millenial, but I was raised with this crazy notion that if you're hired to do a job, you do the job and get money for it, end of story. You're not getting paid to make excuses. It's served me well and it's nice having a good job I don't take home with me.
There are good millenials out there, sorry you have to weed through the shitty ones :/

On that note, let the manager of that guy know how he handled the situation poorly.

This. I got hired and was asked the same thing. I needed that first weekend off because I was traveling for school and it was a good opportunity to get some good experience in my field. They were 100% cool with it. Sure it's a part time job but they're realistic that college students aren't going to stick around forever. Now I pick up shifts like crazy and am super reliable.

this

I hope a nigger shoots you in the face. You're the reason we need more dead cops.

Only 100 years to live and we spend most of it working for meaningless paper to buy the next newest thing. I want to live for something bigger than myself.

Watch out, he might throw the word "triggered" just so he does not have to rebuttle.

Stop trying to give millennials a good name.

You fail to see the issue, You are labour yet get nothing in return, you get 0, Zip not a fraction for your work yet are expected to be the very life blood of any company you work in yet not a share of dividends.

The very idea of our current work system is truly the oligarchy dream you willingly defend your scraps you are given and say you should be thankful.

Shit, are you from DC?
I'm an hour away from there

Dude, you are a piece of garbage and you will always be a piece of garbage. Have fun living behind the kmart.

Millennial's still a completely asinine insult to use, like I want to light shit on your porch just for using it like it's a substantial social critique.

>fpbp
/thread

Pretty sure that's not exactly a legal way of firing someone. If I were you I'd contact a lawyer.

What the fuck is this?

Being rude is met by death now? Didn't mlk teach you anything?

why's everyone so up in arms with eachother here?

- I fucked up by asking for too many hours off in an unfortunate few weeks in my life

-manager said I couldn't fit in

That's the whole thing
I posted this because I was not happy with his reply. I since went in and addressed his statements, and we are now on the same page about things, and I respectfully accepted his demands of my hours.

>Cred Forums whining
>obviously incredibly educated
At what point did I whine or state i'm incredibly educated, also i'm assuming this but you seem to struggle between intelligence, education and FORMAL EDUCATION.

Half an hour. Vienna, VA

In real life people get upset at things and aren't 100% internet alpha like Cred Forums wants them to be. That's how emotions work.

Fpbp?

Yep. I'm staggered OP couldn't figure this out for himself.

cool so u still have ur job

can you restructure your sentence into something?

Shit cops deserve what they get.

Fortunately, I've never had a problem with a cop, as I'm white.

You don't get paid to work? Are you fucking retarded?

>get rimmed
get drugs
get money...
what alternate dimension do you live in and how the fuck do i get there?

Other info: I was an at will employee, this is completely legal.

You asked for a week off during your first 2 weeks? That's pretty bad, you usually have to work somewhere at least a year before you start asking for flex scheduling, or agree to flex scheduling when you're hired on.

Fucking this, what the fuck was OP thinking? Do not ask for time off for at the very least a month after you start.

I don't ask for time off for at least 3 months and even then it's only if I'm
too sick to come in.
First post best post.

Fuck you nigger

>encourages you to get educated
>says education doesn't get you anywhere
>encourages you to chase want you want in life
>goes in trigger rant about nothing

you're a winner bro, feel that sadness

Thanks mate

Most cops who shoot niggers are scared, please don't listen to the mainstream media.

Shits moved way beyond OP. Massive triggered backlash taking place. Stand aside.

Exactly If your job's making your life miserable, figure out an exit plan and do something more enjoyable. Otherwise you deserve to be miserable.

This

I don't know how to directly reply, but yes I kept the job. I am helping my girlfriend move on the Sunday, as we are closed on Sunday.

You worked a week, then took a week off and now you're asking for more time off? Retard.
Sure, that's a shitty way to fire someone but damn dude you're a fucking idiot

Just replace that with dat, and add some random insults in there, preferrable cuck, and you'll feel more comfortable talking to an adult.

No comrade you fail to see the point.

Also, this is the best bread today.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your points of view and enjoy the time you spent with me today.

Im going to be waking up early so I can enjoy my first day of a week long vacation with pay that I earned from doing my job really well.

Good night Cred Forums

I love you

The one where I don't live in a cardboard box bro, come to my level.

?

No more cuck please. Let's stick with faggot.

I'm shocked they let you take a whole fucking week off, then you had the balls to ask for the weekend off, either the following week, or within a very short time frame.

Are you fucking stupid, most people, even a lot of above minimum wage jobs, get one week off a year for 'vacation' and some don't even get that.

In case people misread, he had a whole week off in his first 2 weeks of being employed, then asked for more.

And, "my gf is moving to ohio," isn't a god excuse, shit if I'd known you for less than a month I'd assume you were flat out lying to me with that kind of track record.

Everyone's got lives, but you just got a whole lot more free time because your bitch is in ohio, and your ass is unemployed, what the fuck do you do with your free time?

Consume things other people create?

People created with talent and jobs and not taking fucking weeks off?

Retard.

I think what he means is that no matter how much harder you work than the other guys, you will always get paid an insignificant amount compared to the value of what you are producing. Fuck fast food workers, all they do is get you your food, I'm talking labourers in the factories.
It sucks when you think about it. Your employer makes serious bank and you get a pittance for doing the actual work.

You must be horrible at dealing with both if you think that would happen to me on either scenario.

Ooga Booga, WHere da white wimmen at?

>"You are labour"

I'd challenge him to a fight to the death. Winner gets manager position. I'm currently president of my company by using this method. But seriously I'd call him a bitch for not saying it face to face or even in a call. If he wanted something to come of it, he would be calling out of work for a while..

Enjoy your work allotted freedom

Damn, that means I can't fuck your gf today, all well I'll just fuck your mother for a week instead.

So you got your job back OP?

Haha so many betas out tonight.

Maybe you all need to get a job where your valued?

No union and I can take whenever I want off. Even if I lose my job, my skillset allows me to pick up another in a matter of hours.

>millennial who makes more than the trans X cucks

I honestly dont see a problem here OP, honestly if you've worked one week and asked for time off I would defenitly fire you on the spot, see and killyourself your genes arent needed in the future

Remember, on vacation, happiness is mandatory.

Please read my previous posts to get the whole story thanks

Glad to see that in a thread in that many replys I didn't have to read past the first to read all I wanted to read

Sage

I'm 18 and have my second job at a deli as a busser. Never missed work, managers like me. Worst I fucked up was being 5 minutes late once. I love my job and wouldn't trade it for anything. Most kids aren't shits if you don't treat them like it.

>You are slave

I haven't heart a black person say Oooga blog a in years.

Wimmens .....maybe.

After you got fired, faggot

gotta love the logic behind neoliberalism / neoconservatism
>hurr we offer flexible jobs
>b-but you are entitled if you try requesting flexible work hours/days!
then people wonder why kids are entitled.
"flexible jobs" really means we will pay you shit for long hours without a fixed horary. also, we don't care about your health

Have a good night my dude

Damn, I'm in Spotsy. Just moved from Norfolk bout 4 months ago.

I don't know who the fuck you are. But yeah, asshole cops deserve to be shot. So keep on wanting to be a cop just to be an asshole.

I think retard needs to look up definition of word 'slave'.

I think you're a kangaroo.

With pay. Dont forget the with pay part. Its the only thing that keeps me from shooting myself.

Oh yea, that's why you don't work for corperations.

I hope you moved up here for work.

We grant this man all of our internets for the night. He has won them. Any objections?

/thread

Jokes on you. I don't have a girlfriend.

>hello darkness my old friend

Enjoy the week of freedom your overlords allow you to think you have.

Both for work and to get away from that shithole.

I don't work...

whoah you got him kiddo

Some people fail to see the point in this, calling out Millennial bullshit.

The manager is a cunt, who spoke to his employee in a cuntish way, he proved he runs a cuntish business and neither values or respect his employees if he think's that was an appropriate way to speak to an employee in any regard.

If I had been posted that by one of my employees that his manager spoke to him in that way I would of had to file for the manager to be suspended

>BT HR Department

Impersonate him on Cred Forums saying/doing questionable things. Leave small clues to his identity, and allow white knights to get to work. All of a sudden you have your personal army of Cred Forumsros throwing a shitstorm his way.

so you think it's okay to ask for time off a week after hire by using your fucking phone, but get pissed off when your boss says no and fires you for it with a fucking phone?

jesus christ, i sincerely hope this is your first or second job. you've got some learning to do.

POST PICS

> that's why you don't work for corperations
> corperations

nigger you can't even spell corporation
so don't act like it's a choice

One shithole into another.

Zing!

His pride must be in shambles.

That's not really an appropriate thing to do... I'm not out to ruin his life

Aint that the truth

Shit companies attract shit people bro, sounds like you belong there.

His policy was to text him for all scheduling.

You didn't answer my question, what do you do in your free time?

I'll even answer the same question first.

I write music for videogames, (well I'll write music for anything someone wants to pay me too, and I have 12 albums on bandcamp to date, 2 on itunes) to supplement my wage slave income, and I manage to keep up on all anime, videogames, youtube channels, and tv shows I'm interested in.

I had friends I used to see every week on top of it all, but through marriages and kids and divorces I don't see them as much anymore.

You treat your job like it's some casual optional source of income. Firing you is a good first step. Getting the word out to others in the industry so they don't accidentally hire your dumbass is due diligence.

Are you from the Berwyn/Cicero area?

Yeah?

Factories manage themselves?

Products design themselves, decide which ones should be on the market themselves?

Stock the store shelves themselves?

Fuck off, commie. Entrepreneurship is a scarce resource, that's why it has value.

If you'd ever taken an economics class, you'd know that the four factors of production are land, labor, capital, and you guessed it, entrepreneurship.

I tot diswas Cred Forums y do I need to spell.

I've done this and can confirm Cred Forums is full of baitable idiot newfags who fall for that shit

You ever heard of Debt Slavery, you are worthless to them, they provide you dust to buy not your freedom but the means to keep yourself alive.

You can spam get better job, but 90% of the jobs in this world are menial worthless jobs that are only there to create wealth for 1%.

For higher pay you must ensure that this is maintained.

For the Ultimate pay you must ensure that this will always be the way.

YOU ARE A SLAVE!

Actually, he didn't ask for time off, he requested different hours, not no hours. Did you all not read the first text? So maybe the manager is a little bit of a prick, most would probably have said "no i need you working your assigned hours please" but he was still in every right when he fired him. Sorry OP, sometimes bosses suck.

I'm guessing the state he lives in is an "at will" employment state.

>legal way of firing someone

Realistically, unless his boss is coming up to him and saying "i'm firing you for being a nigger" then he's in the right for firing him for whatever reason he wants. He could even just not like his face.

Protip to anyone out there wondering why you're getting fire or laid off:

You have to make yourself the person they want to keep by doing your job well and showing up when THEY need YOU. If someone else applies that has open availability and no social life and can work whenever they need them and not complain or ask for time off, then guess what, that's a better employee for them. In reality, no one has the right to employment. You have to convince people to give you money so that you can survive. I guess you can always try section 8 and EBT as well, but good luck unflushing that toilet after a few years.

to convey meaning but you can just grunt and scratch your unwashed balls as much as you like, just do it behind closed doors

We'll both my free time and my first job are luxury car/lifestyle photography- the job part involves doing inventory pictures as part of a big brand manufacturing chain, and the hobby version go towards more exotic cars.

You're a fucking lazy millennial and your boss is the alpha and you're a fucking loser

BT shit lol

actively encouraging bad references is against the law

For all the retards here who flame the guy, the point is that the manager accepted the week off.
You just don't fire someone like this if you agreed the shit

what a waste of double trips

'i'm firing you for being a nigger"
"aye yo i din du nuffin mufukin craka ass-"
"Tyrone plz leave"

Worked at a Tim Hortons in my teens. The manager was a forever alone 50 year old who lived with a cat.

I worked with two other people as "bakers" who threw the shit that came in boxes into ovens to defrost it. Manager fired the other two people for whatever reason and expected me to be able to shoulder the work of three people by myself.

Needless to say, in the morning there was a lot of product missing because it hadn't been cooked yet or was still cooking. Manager lost his shit and yelled at me in front of customers saying "If you can't do your fucking job, I'll find someone who can!". So, I swung, connected with his jaw, and he collapsed like a sack of shit.

I left, went home, and was scared the cops were coming for me.

Three days later, I got a letter saying I was fired, and my last cheque.

you were dumb to ask, but asking shouldn't be a fireable offense. If you said "I NEED these days off" then you deserve everything you got, but that manager should have just turned your request down and left it at that. Maybe you are a shit worker, and this was just his excuse to get rid of you, but I still think any manager worth his salt would at least find a proper reason to fire you outside of "he dared to ask that I move a few hours around".

he's on to us boys time to helicopter

He didnt ask for the week off. He asked for the weekend off and to work more during the week to do so.
You should have let them know when they hired you that you needed the weekend off not last minute. Usually need to let work know 2 weeks before hand. Sucks op but move on and if not post his number in another random thread so people dont tell him it was you.

Congrats on settling things like a man. Wish you the best of luck at the job and with the personal matters.

I called my manager and apoligized many times. Told him I am an idiot, he said I'll have to proove my worth. What can I do?

kek

hello fellow leaf

You have to be willing to die for it but I started my own business while being homeless and now I have these faggots by the balls because I am the only one in my area able to do the job. Fuck the world its dog eat dog and I hate every single fucking person on this planet. I do my job to fuck girls stupid enough to enter my lair and pray for the strength to end my life.

You are fucking lazy.Thats the reason you got fired.

So you assaulted a person.

Fucking nigger detected.

show up to your job, don't ask to switch your hours around last minute, actually work hard without causing issues for your manager

>if you agreed the shit
Whenever I sign a contract I always 'agree the shit' before signing otherwise the employee has the right to 'unagree the shit' and it devolves into a lawyery.

Wow an actual story like the thread was supposed to be.

Are you fucking stupid or are you just trying?. No one is gona keep you on payroll if request a week off your first week, and then keep asking for more shit. Brah, tha fuck

ITT
>People defend manager who couldn't do his job of managing hours, employee's or even handle his own business in a lawful or respectful way

the schedule is made. you don't change it. suck it up and call some movers to move the gf. She's moving to Ohio anyway. No one gets out of Ohio.

The fuck is going on in this thread lol. Nothing has anything to do with OP.

>ITT: Everyone boasts about how shitty their lives are

Took a quick look and I'm outa here bitches@!

Exactly. I mean it's not his responsibility to play daddy to his employees, but it'd seem easier to say "No. Do your job or lose it" than fire him and go through hiring someone else.