Are there any homeless anons posting right now? where do you sleep and what do you do when youre awake?

Are there any homeless anons posting right now? where do you sleep and what do you do when youre awake?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hop from one mate to another. I sleep over 2 different houses every week. And I also stay at church. I stay rent free. For food I go fishing nearby. And when I don't catch anything I go to a dumpster behind some nice restaurants.

I use my phone for all internet needs

Most homeless folks are going to use whatever money they can find for either food or intoxicants. Probably not gonna be lurking a shitty image board because they dont own any electronics anymore because they are homeless

I forage for nuts and berries. Occasionally I catch a lizard or cricket, this leads to much celebration.

Not homeless.. but I am currently living in a large city (in a rough area) with a large homeless population. AMA

I spend most night on one friend or another's couch when I'm not travelling living in a tent. I spend a lot of time in shopping centers playing my mandolin literally singing for my supper. I've been living out of a backpack for ten years. I can't imagine living any other way.

What news do ye bring from the city, good sir?

was homeless for like 9 months in austin texas

stayed in the downtown area within 20 blocks of the homeless shelters.

slept in bushes, behind dumpsters, behind soda machines in apartment laundry rooms, you name it

sometimes you sleep well, sometimes you sleep really, really fucking bad

The homeless around here have these little makeshift communities it's kinda weird.. like you will be driving.. and all of a sudden come across a patch of woods that looks like tent city.. complete with generators and string lights around all of the trees.. it's kinda weird and the police leaven them alone for the most part.

You'd be surprised how many people on here live in shit places inside shit countries. Suppose they get used to it and get online.

Fascinating, are you certain these peasants aren't planning to siege the city?

twitch tv/dibokkiller/

>And I also stay at church. I stay rent free

Really? You don't stay in homeless shelter s?

I highly doubt it. it's mostly drug infested, and full of bull shit around those areas.. prostituition etc.. I've met a few of them just being out and around the area.. some of them are actually pretty cool.. but a lot of them are shitty people in general..

Do you live near Sacramento?

>homeless anons

good example I met this chick she was probably about 25 she was always hanging around in those areas of town.. strung out looking kinda probably weighed about 90 pounds.. she asked me for a couple of bucks once, I ended up talking to her for about 45 minutes.. she was telling me that she was kicked out of her house because she used heroin.. and she spends her days pretty much hanging around the local coffee shops and anywhere she can find free wifi.

nope east coast

Tent cities in the east coast? What city? I know Sacramento & the surrounding areas has a huge problem with their tent cities

I sleep on top of resturants in my sleeping bag. I shit down the waste vent pipe and forage in the dumpster at night. The warmth from the building keeps me warm until it shuts down at 3 am.

new england area

Incredible. What does the lord of this city plan to do about all this?

I sleep in my fish shop and i work it when i get up. I should be back in a house soon

who knows. I've only been here for about a year.. it's a ghetto. I plan on leaving as soon as I can. I'm only here because of work

Once a week I'd walk a few miles to a local truck stop to shower. Important to stay clean so people dont suspet you're homeless.

If weather was bad I'd stay up at night and then sleep all day in a 3 movie matinee

Understandable. Place sounds like it's rampant with the sickness anyways.

g

/thread

These levels of faggotry shouldn't even be possible

Says the faggot who doesn't understand actual hardship and still lives his NEET lifestyle that his mother allows him to live.

I'm not homeless, but if i was i'd probably stay at some abandoned house or possibly in a abandoned miners shack in the woods which is pretty much a shitty cabin.

Not homeless, but work on elevators, and can confirm if you know how to use a makeshift elevator door key, or just get a ahold of a real one you can buy them online, then you can sleep either inside or even on top of the elevator, and disable it so it won't go anywhere

:( hope everything is better now