Fluffy thread?

Fluffy thread?

ill pass

Fluff's dead user, fluff's dead.

... more of this

Lurking

Cathartic, blah blah blah

Eventually, you're going to hit the wall. The plain realization that fluffies aren't real, never will be real and that you've wasted however much of your life on this fandom that you'll never get back.

Was it worth it?

perfect loops don't exi-

Not as much as your pasta

Not pasta, just the musings of a former fluffy fan. Every time I come back to this shit to see if I might still have some interest, I'm reminded of why I left in the first place.

I'll always have bigger regrets.
So, yeah.

So, this is my first time viewing a fluffy abuse thread. Can someone explain this to me?

Fuck it's 5am here, people are sleeping, i can't laugh that loud.

see
let me know if i forgot any

you forgot to let me know

Have any of you guys had the urge to kill cats or dogs or anything since you started reading fluffy stuff?

I've been considering it

no when i think of death and them now i just feel sadder

What?

This was posted by false wolf last april when he visited the thread that time

>YOU FORGOT TO LET ME KNOW
c

Fluffies made me soft as a faggot

WOW XD

This really needs to be continued.

It made me sad until I've visited the booru

Exactly the opposite, since i discovered fluffy abuse i havent bludgeoned any rats or shot squirrels with pellet guns and mutilated their corpses.

He even had a screenshot, it's fucking done. He just wanted it released sometime in december

He's not a regular poster in the boru so everyone though he left them he released part 5

I work for a company that makes dog and cat food. People bring animals in to the office all the time. I also own 8 dogs and two rabbits. Even after reading these comics and seeing these pictures, I am not ok with animal abuse. I enjoy fluffy torture because they're closer to being human, in my mind, than animal. The fact that they're self-aware is the part that makes me happy. I can stab, cut, rape, maim, or burn and they'll ask me, in their broken speech, to stop. Will I? Of course not. Much like everyone else on this board, I'm a monster who craves moar, but only in terms of fantasy. I have no urge whatsoever to harm anyone or anything irl.

Tl;dr: killing fluffies is different than real things

Not OP everybody still lurking?

Yeah

Oops, wrong gif

So I shall continue then

*grass sounds*

You can find this MLP bullshit daily but Hunger Games threads are like once a week.

everything dies down. hunger games were 10 times a day not long ago. before that it was dragon slayer threads, vanished due to no more ids though.

this thread is fucking awesome

why did you miss the end ?

I converted it to jpg beacuse it's unsupported

That's my contribution for now

since when's png not supported?

It's in jpg but can't be sent

Bump

maybe filesize limit

Filesize limit is a pain in the rectum. Pic related.

that guy sure spend a lot of money torturing shit-rats

Everyone needs a hobby.

He most likely invested once
Shitrats die easily and safe rooms are forever.

Fuck yo shit you plebs

THIS IS PURE UNADULTERATED CARBOARD!

Come here little timmy

Poor girl.

You sluts

Hey mighty stone pleb, Check'em.

Pool is closed due to aids and stingrays who also have aids

It's like a stress relief thing. I guess I like it because the vast majority of the fluffiest being hurt deserve it. They generally represent all the worst parts of humanity, greed, lust, excess, ignorance etc..
I don't think anyone faps to it, despite what many think. I certainly don't, but if people do, they keep it to themselves. I hated it at first, kept seeing it, and it eventually grew on me, especially as I went through a hard time in my life.

New and normiefags can suck it

Have you fucks heard from Larry or neo?

Mega fags!

Fuck off

Human scum (Zoidberg!)

Fuckin whores

Guess you want Cred Forums dead

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 million confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

shit

Faggots from hell

Fuckin gays

Hello there.

you're trying way too hard kid

Satan

Homosexual gay freaks

f

u

Fuck ur father fuck ur father

fuck those little fuckers

Suck his dilly willy you homos

Lolno

IT'S ANUDDA SHOOOAAH, SHOAH. OY VEY!

Yeeeeeeees dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

guh

Send me Pepes in exchange for nudes.

Suck him Dry!

Get down and diddly with Him!

DID SOMEONE SAY BANANA?!?!!?!!

Do the nasty with your daddy

ALLAHU AKBAR!

(Slerrrrrp slip slap schuuuuump)

yet here you are.

kek
>"laxative"

Sickos

So go make a hunger games thread instead of bitching here you lazy as fuck newfag

replying for my mom's life

I'M MISTA BUMB HERE CUMS A BENIS.

hey your kind created this shit

Triggered brony spazzing out in a fluffy thread, just like the good ol' days!

Mind fuck alert! Sombody on this planet gets of to this gross shit

I actually kind of like fluffies like this. They're oddly endearing.

well i did fuck up the comic i guess

I don't have a real problem with these threads, it's all fictional and I wish you a good day user.

Nobody's fapping to this except you

K

this is the best one and im out

Thank you but I stick to my guns

And now back to shit posting

ReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You have to go back

Cfhjhvhfxhbj,vgfxjhbhxcgmmjhxvvljghtvjhghiyrfgjkytxghbkgguhjkjgyvkbjcghhjffgyufgdvkgytdgjjhdfghjytchjjxfgjcfgjhvyffjhvhfchjvfjhgjgckvhgkhvhgfhkvhvjbhjfhgvkjgjghjjbhjchgihfhgjhbjhfhuigjgihgugvhihjghuvhuvuyvuhvjghfuvhffycugytstexubknlmiohiugucterrfgbjjkoihuyfytsfdxvjhbjkhohuifydrtxyfvhjbohokhuiftrsersgfhjknkjjoiguyfyxftugvhjokpjiobyurtsrezregyvjkjkbugfttrsresfthhjhjygctddthjvihguFygchgcgufgggh!

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE!
STERILAZTION: NO BREEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CATCH MY WIFE CHEATING!

Holy shit, what's with all the underage in this thread?

Kek

(you)

Too underage for you

Meant for

I was talking about the people posting crap memes in the thread and getting triggered over fluffies, man.

Oh, so sorry fam

Bastard

god

What is it? On mobile.

*wall hug*

why add that?

Emphasis in the wall hugging

kek

alright then

the booru is kind of shitty lately, and i'm not talking about fluffy wastes

v

Enen the stories are shit at this time

i'm actually dreading getting my cat neutered when he gets old enough. before i didn't think twice about it.