Ask an American degenerate who just pissed all over the toilet paper in a Burger King bathroom anything

Ask an American degenerate who just pissed all over the toilet paper in a Burger King bathroom anything.

Did Mommy and Daddy give you enough attention when you were growing up?

Plenty thanks for asking user!

Clearly not since you don't know how to use a toilet properly.

I do of course. I think in my 27 years of life I learned how to piss in the toilet. I just chose not to in this case.

Oh okay. Well what did you order from Burger King?

Nothing I just had to piss. I'm coming back from the Angels game I've had 4 beers and 4 Moscow mules

Omg that is awesome, just laughed my ass off dude

Why don't you have grander ambitions in life? People who eat at Burger King are already going to have a shitty day. Go fuck with someone who is going to have a good day. Go shit on the bathroom flood in a bmw dealership or fuck up a nordstroms bathroom. Aim hire than Burger King. Have some self respect.

Lol me too! When I was a kid I used to piss on the tp in my middle school and they had to have a school wide rally in the gym to tell us that if they ever found out who was pissing on the toilet paper they would be expelled. Never got caught. To this day once in a while I do enjoy a nice toilet paper pissing (OP here)

But user I make 70K a year. I have a family and own a home. Maybe it's not very nice but once in a while I just like to piss on the toilet paper is that too much to ask?

That's impressive. You should have sent letters to the principal taunting them signed by the masked pisser.

I'm not telling you no. I'm telling you to up your game. Also, $70k a year in California isn't much.

Kek. Well in high school I did knife the tires of the assistant princepal. Mr. Pizzolo Bonita High School 2008. Fuck that Italian fucker

No its not but wifey works for the county and makes six figures fam. :D

Nice. Good for you.

Fuckin Angels suck tho. Mike Scioscia is a nigger!

Anyone got "The Phantom Shitter" greentext floating around in a folder somewhere?

OP here I'm glad u mentioned that.

I also used to shit on the floor in the Albertsons grocery store bathroom from ages 8-like 15. My mom used to pick me up from school and every day, every god damn day she would go to the fucking grocery store because she didn't know to to shop for food for the whole week.

So I would always be pissed off and around that time 3:00 was my shitting time so I would go to the bathroom and drop a steaming heap of shit on the floor right next to the toilet. I did this for years and it brought me great joy.

Honestly it kind of is. Your even worse than a nigger, and niggers are horrible.

Yeah is also your thread?

Yeah I'll give you that. I don't know why but there's something to me that is absolutely hilarious imagining some poor blue collar minimum wage asshole having to put on rubber gloves and pick up my shit off the floor or change the piss soaked roll of toilet paper. Also the poor dick who sits on the toilet, takes a crap and reaches for the tp only to find that it's saturated yellow and stinking of urine. I would lay in bed at night and laugh my ass to sleep just thinking about it.

No its not