Hey fags, what's your experience with Adderall and/or Ritalin? Is the darkweb a reliable source for this stuff?

Hey fags, what's your experience with Adderall and/or Ritalin? Is the darkweb a reliable source for this stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfaPlQS8bBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get Ritalin from my doctor. It doesn't do anything to me so I don't take it.

Costs me $5 for 60 10mg pills.

Killed my appetite and made me extremely irritable all the time. It made school work fun and made me pissed when I wasn't doing work.

I take adderall. works for me. just go to your doctor. tell him/her you cant focus blah blah blah. fill out the paperwork.

You should sell them

Which one? Adderall or Ritalin?

Got me into music like this youtube.com/watch?v=BfaPlQS8bBo

talk to your doctor, easy to get.

first time i took adderall i banged out a 2500 word essay in like 5 hours or so. it makes you incredibly focused. however as i keep taking it my tolerence increased and now i only use it on weekends to study but i dont last all day like i used too. kills your appetitie and can give you a headache at the end of the day. over all i really like adderall and it does help me

I'd assume ritalin because that's what I take, and i feel the same way when I do. But I'm pretty sure adderall is about the same.

I've got two full bottles of Adderall. Never helped me in school but if you wanna be a pro gamer this is the stuff. Though after a while the side effects of overdoses got me and I lost my job I ended up getting off it. But if you can handle the induced schizophrenia just tell a docter you have trouble paying attention to shit and he will give you some. If you want a higher dosage just say you arn't noticing any affect.

Apparently long term usage of ritalin can cause psychosis so adderall is the safer bet.

Induced schizophrenia? I thought schizophrenia and psychosis was only particular to ritalin because it's a methylphenidate not Adderall.

>get Ritalin off a friend
>take it and down two monsters
>do more schoolwork in a day than I imagined I could
>sweat more than I ever imagined I could
Not a fan

just get a prescription.

for me, it works unbelievably well. but like any other powerful tool, you have to treat it with respect.

You sound like a bitch.

Take the pills. Take breaks. Enjoy. Be productive.

It's been so-so for me. 20mg a day, so not crazy high. Completing tasks is easy, work is easy, but you have to watch out what type of 'work' you are doing. Browsing the internet for 9 hours a day is not work.

I'm contemplating it purely as a study aid.

56 mg methylphenidate

36mg concerta

36mg generic broken in half and taken, and other half saved for another time

no appetite
pretty good sustained focus
dont mix it with weed
if you're beign unproductive on ritalin, you'll be even more unproductive.

I started taking adderall 20mg per day about 1 year ago starting a new job as a junior Java programmer at a fortune 100 tech company. I took 5mg when i woke up and 5mg every 4 hours which enabled me to work 12 hour days in a HIGHLY productive manner, the dev team I started on had 7 other people on it and within 2 months I was banging out 3/4 of the release stories that we pushed out. I got promoted to senior programmer 2 months after that and on Monday I start as a project manager for the entire software module that I started on. My starting salary was 40k per year and my raise that kicked in this month brings me to 159k. Adderall is the best thing that ever happened to me.

how so?

Do doctors really buy the "I can't focus shit" for adderal scripts>>??

i sthere a how to site for getting a doctor to prescribe it? my doctor just gives me bullshit exuses and says we can look into that next month, every month.

I'm seriously thinking of just going to another doctor.

Ah so he's a Deftor, a deferring doctor. Definitely find another doctor. I've been through 3 before finding my current guy who's awesome. Gives me straight answers and actually listens to what you have to say.

great, isn't it? i would not have gotten very far without it

I'm sure I would have made it eventually but in 5+ years, not 1 year.

i think i will. he gave me this stuff called Pristiq along with wellbutrin and centrillix that made me pass out like i died. people freaked out and i woke up in a ambulance. i called him, told him what happened and he did a michael jackson HEHE laugh, like it was a joke.

Anybody know if taking Adderall will show up on drug and alcohol (urine) tests?

Yes but if you have a script you will be fine.

When i was in high school a friend of mine had some and we smoked it. Looking back on it that was a bad idea

Hive mind

>i called him, told him what happened and he did a michael jackson HEHE laugh, like it was a joke.

my sister laughed her ass off too when i told her what he said. she said to get another doctor, since this one is losing his shit, and looks more like an insane hobo every time i see him.

I'm supposed to be getting pain medication too, since i have sarcoidosis, but the doctors around here are terrified of the DEA taking a fat shit on their heads for writing out giant OXY scripts and shit for their family and buddies.

Wow that's fucked up. Sounds like a quack.

You need to vet your doctors with scrutiny; afterall the doc that's looking after you for the majority of your life can determine whether you age well in your later years or be the culprit that prescribes something that leads to an accelerated death because they couldn't be bothered to take a deeper look in to your symptoms.

A good doctor is one who is serious about practicing medicine, doesn't brush any symptoms off and is thorough in his diagnosis.

you sound like a cop or a fed

thanks for the laugh.

btw, modafinil is much easier to get. it doesn't pack the same punch as a 'real' stimulant like ritalin or adderal, but it's pretty good.

Stay away from it. This shit has never helped anyone. I've seen so many people ruin their live with Adderall. They think they're being normal when in reality they are acting bizarre and alarming. Everyone can tell you're looking high on speed.

In short, if you're looking to lose the respect of everyone around you and fall down the spiral of addiction then by all means keep taking that speed.

it helps a lot of people, read the thread.

I'll see what the other doctors can do for me. I'm not going into this to get high, or sell the pills, i genuinely have problems concentrating and getting shit done. I'm kind of worried about the whole keeps you up thing, since i cant sleep as it is, unless i ambien it up. that only really gives me a 45 minute window of being able to fall asleep, or i just stay awake all night watching shinkansen videos on youtube.

I just hate the whole "kiss the ring you filthy pleb peasant" vibe i get from psych doctors.

The problem is that eventually 20mg doesn't do it for you anymore. All of a sudden you're taking double doses then triple. After a while you can't sleep so you start taking pills to sleep. Bing now you have two simultaneous addictions! Welcome to the wonderful up down rollercoaster of amphetamine addiction!

Stop being a desperate shut in and make friends with kids in your dorm or classes who have a prescription.

see, this is what I mean. i got called a bitch earlier in the thread because I tried to make this point, but you really can't fuck around. it's not a joke.

But that's if you take it every day... is there much of a tolerance build up if you're taking 20mg once a week?

Sure, in the beginning. To bad it never lasts. Take it from an user that grew up when this shit was being prescribed like candy.

you'll probably feel like taking it daily after you know what it's like tbh

well, it has lasted for me. even after years of taking it, i'm still better than my original baseline.

It depends on who you are. Make no mistake that this shit gets you high. You feel invincible. You feel like you have energy to do anything. You feel like a million dollars. It's fucking doctor prescribed amphetamine for God's sake. If you have an addictive personality I'd stay as far away as you can while you can. The danger comes in when you start making little excuses to take one. I know I did. Time flies by on Adderall and it was an easy way to get through class or work and then I'd want to take more because coming down off amphetamine in the middle of the day isn't exactly fun.

There are better ways to stay focused. Go to a library and leave your phone in the car. Now you have a quiet and distraction free workspace. Very easy to focus there.

Congrats to you then user. Many people won't have that experience.

Libraries have become the worst place to study. When did a library become an appropriate place fucking daycare center? Yeah, try concentrating with 50 screaming kids running around.

i guess so. you have to be careful, but for me it was really a godsend.

was on Adderall XR in college

first night I took it, i wrote an entire term paper for a 400 level course in a single night. got an A. it was great. i sat down. felt focused, creative, and motivated. I WANTED to do the work and i enjoyed doing it.

for the next month or two, i felt insanely driven. more creative, focused, motivated. it got me through my last semester.

>downsides

had to take it in the morning if i wanted to sleep at all that night

it killed my appetite for the most part, so i had to remember to eat regularly.

i have tourette syndrome, with co-morbid ADHD and some ocd symptoms (not full blown OCD)

while i was on adderall, it made my tics a bit worse, and made my compulsions a lot harder to resist as time went on. lot of skin picking and knuckle cracking.

if i missed more than a day of taking it, withdrawal would hit. i'd sleep for 16-18 hours straight. get depressive as shit.

Not sure i'd go back on adderall. initial effect is amazing, but it wore off 2 months in and the withdrawal is shit

When I was a kid I was laser focused. When I got to age 14 or 15 my mind started to drift constantly. I couldn't focus on much of anything for more than a few minutes. I couldn't even read a book because I would start thinking about other stuff and lose where I was every other page.
When I got to my late twenties I was tired of it and got a prescription. It's made an enormous difference. I can focus on whatever I'm doing. I have more energy. I have more determination. After 8 weeks on Ritalin I got a promotion at my "dead end" job, resulting in a ~60% raise and more freedom(I can split my time between the office and home and have 4 weeks of vacation instead of 1).
But I also give some of the credit to therapy. I had a lot of social hangups(I was antisocial and felt like social gatherings drained me) that therapy has helped.

i wish i could find a good doc

My best friend has a prescription for Adderall XRs like those and my god snorting those recreationally is wild

I've snorted Adderall and I've snorted cocaine.

Cocaine was way more mild.

I just used an online directory of psychiatrists/psychologists. I met 2 psychiatrists before I found the right one, but the first psychologist I went to was great.

At least ask for the xr's since they are harder to abuse.

Me too. I live in a 3rd world country so good medical attention is a no-no. After like a year of visiting doctors I finally got the ADHD diagnosis, but, surprise surprise, new (shitty) health provider, and no psychologist or psychiatrist for at least 8 months... Government here is trying to prevent self-medication, but come on, how are you expecting people to stop if actual health care is nonexistent.

College has been hell... I really need some meds to fix this shit. Right now I'm trying to get some ritalin, not hard to get, but it takes some time and is kinda expensive.

Darkweb is never a good source for that type of stuff lmao

It used to be, before the US govt started cracking down like people selling drugs online are the same as the Mexican cartels.

i wish i knew how to use that shit to buy stuff.

Just get a doctor to diagnose you with ADD/ADHD. It's a lot easier to geti t that way than to fuck around with resellers who might have the shit cut with something else.

At first it what you would call a honeymoon period, it feels great makes you feel on top of the world, give you energy, motivates you to accomplish things and feel pretty euphoric. Eventually it wears off and you crash and loose all the energy and motivation you had before and even though the effects are worn off and you feel drained its really tough to fall asleep, like really tough.
After awhile it stops giving you the euphoria and more or less just makes it easier and more pleasurable to do mundane tasks you otherwise wouldn't want to do.
If you overdo it at redose multiple times trying to chase the euphoria it'll just make you feel more jittery and keyed up and make the crash and insomnia a fuck of a lot worse. My advice is to use it as a tool and not strictly for pleasure chasing hedonistic effects.
If you end up getting a big supply of it its going to be tempting to take it before doing any sort of task like work or dishes cleaning what have you. Once you stop its not gunna make you withdraw or get doesick like opiates per say but you're going to be drained of all energy and want to do nothing but eat and sleep.

Ritalin is a bit different, its a lot shorter acting and for my personal body chemistry it gives me a lot of immediate euphoria but not motivation or the get up and go feeling. The crash is also a lot more pronounced and for me it actually makes me extremely depressed. When i used ritalin i honestly didn't even equate the after effects of the crash with the severe depression i felt temporarily but its obvious in hindsite.

tldr they're fun just don't redose or stay up for multiple days on them. On adderall at least try to drink water and eat because you will serious forget about their existence temporarily and your body won't let you know you need water/food

took x6 my dose without taking my anxiety medicine, had a panic attack

faggot

I am prescribed Ritalin for depression. No shit.

All the anti-depressants didn't do shit and Ritalin is suppose to make me want to do something and be productive. It's not working so far but I'm only taking 10mg which I guess is a really low dose.