Why america hate Niggers

Why america hate Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
pressofatlanticcity.com/news/breaking/atlantic-city-man-arrested-after-posting-facebook-video-of-him/article_06d47036-766c-11e5-964f-b3a4efc8d75e.html?mode=jqm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuz we can't grow bad ass afros

Why do you think, you fuckin kek?

They lower property value.

Niggers are:
>13% of the American population
>52.5% of the American murderers

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Because they fucking whine like a bunch of bitches and say why me instead of recognizing that yeah there are racist people out there and just moving on with life.

thats a valid point

But Guns Kills people
>people DONT KILL PEOPLE

>But he a gud boi, he dindu nuffin

that pic reminds me this one

The only reason there are some successful niggers is because they have broken away from the influence of black communities and correctly assimilated into white society. Blacks can be successful when there are little to no other blacks around, but when left to their own devices, and without whitey around, they perpetuate and exponentially increase their degeneracies by means of their DNA. When niggers are by themselves, their behaviour is based on their own DNA, but when they are around whites, the DNA of whites causes whites to behave in a certain way, and this behaviour in turn influences the nigger, as long as there aren't many other niggers around to override that influence with negative influence. Niggers remain a scourge because the majority of them live amongst each other in their own areas. A nigger living among many whites turns that nigger into a better person, and a white person living among many niggers turns that white person into a worse person. Nature and nurture 101.

It's been proven that niggers are intellectually inferior to any other race, and they are prone to violence. Every place on earth that is mostly niggers is a shithole.

Many are ok, but by and large the poorest parts of American society are made of black people. Poverty brings all kinds of negative traits with it: low levels of education, bad hygiene, high crime rates, the list goes on.

I sadly agree with this. Also notice how niggers are fine 1 to 1, but in groups where they outnumber other races, they are violent and angry. I am all for equality, but let's get the facts straight first.

Shit, I know some people joke about it but seriously it's not even a fuckin joke, the japs rebuilt after getting nuked twice and they still have far, far better cities than nignogs. I mean, are there even any good metropolitan cities in Africa? Certainly not any world class ones. Have blacks even really invented anything useful to humanity like white/jew/asians have?

It's self inflicted. Niggers will never bring themselves out of poverty.

I agree, user.

>Every place on earth that is mostly niggers is a shithole.

True. Even when you correct for poverty, poor white areas in America have far, far less crime than poor black areas.

Yep. I grew up in a poor white trash trailer park. we didn't murder each other like niggers would have.

Atleast he is self-aware. Not entirely a nigger right here

everyone hates blacks! because they are crap!

Pretty much this. When your poor it doesn't matter what skin color you are, chances are you're not enjoyable to be around. Not because you lack money, but because of these. I've meet some decent people who grew up poor, but were generally separated from most of their peers so they were able to form their own habits and not base them off of the community they belonged to.

pressofatlanticcity.com/news/breaking/atlantic-city-man-arrested-after-posting-facebook-video-of-him/article_06d47036-766c-11e5-964f-b3a4efc8d75e.html?mode=jqm

look at the comment ariana

>Not entirely a nigger right here

Disagree. He's an honest nigger, which is rare, but he's still a nigger.

I agree. There is a self-perpetuating cycle of violence, poverty, and ignorance in America's majority black communities.

The weird thing is that it's becoming more and more white peoples' fault. Not because whitey's keepin' a homie down, but because the American political left has made social power about playing the victim, and convinced them that they are not responsible for the outcome of their actions. Blacks are being played for votes by convincing them that they're victims, and by keeping them reliant on the state.

People in general find the easiest way to get what they want. If they can live off welfare and steal, why would they bother trying in life?

>goes in for a hit when hes not looking
Something a disgusting nig would do

males...so actually 6 % is responsible for 52% of murders

>Gutta git mi treeetousand dollas

Because they are covering for their historical fuckup of bringing their ancestors here and selectively breeding them for their niggerest of traits.

You can take them out the bush, but you can't take the bush out them.

fuck you moot

Im ok with that one

I'm not selective, I hate everything and everyone. Yes even you user!

That meme doesn't mention the fact that American police forces began incorporation of military tech and tactics during the Vietnam war and accelerates with every major war since.

ohhhhhh ok
This im poor very poor, i was thinking about committing robbery but never did it, because i know its bad (hispanic)