GUYS I REALLY FUCKING NEED HELP HERE ACTUAL FUCKING STORY

GUYS I REALLY FUCKING NEED HELP HERE ACTUAL FUCKING STORY

ok AS A LIL BACKGROUND INFO I'M A 19 YR OLD KID STILL LIVING WITH HIS NEWLY DIVORCED SEMI-SUPER RELIGIOUS MUSLIM DAD

TODAY AT 9:30 PM CST, 10/01/16

>done with work
>dad picks me up
>mysterious woman in car, he tells me she is my aunt
>shrug it off, my SUSPICION meter is just barely measuring
>about 3 mins down the road (i live 15 minutes driving from my place of work), he says he's going to pick up my younger sister from work at
10:20
>10:20
>my sus meters are rising
>ask him if i can come with
>nigga goes fucking absolutely bananas, says no, and
>sus meters at max
>decide to be a lil fucking rat
>put my phone's voice recorder on
>leave phone in car
>go home
>dad comes home at midnight
>lil bit fucking later than 10:20
>go to car and skip to about midway point
>can audibly hear dad getting dong sucked
SO DO I KILL MYSELF OR WHAT

THE FUCKED UP PART IS MY DAD IS A SUPER MUSLIM AND BELIEVES THAT IF YOU COMMIT ADULTERY YOU INSTANTLY GO TO HELL WITH NO REDEMPTION

confront him
tell him he must repent or die with the sinners
better yet, get him to repent in a christian church so he can stop being a fucking mudslime.

but do i kill him

Your dads divorced is it a little hypocritical yeah but its not adultery.

SORRY, I MEANT ZINA, WHICH KINDA TRANSLATES TO ADULTERY AND MEANS SEX BETWEEN AN UNMARRIED PERSON OR ANOTHER

Dont kill your dad op just tell other durka durks about it they'll kill him for you

maybe your dad needs a new goat

Post sound or gtfo

Your dad will answer for his crimes to Allah. Adultery is defined as having sex outside of your ONGOING marriage. So he didn't commit adultery, but fornication.

Faith is independent of the person who commits the act, this doesn't justify anything for you, but hes being a bad example.

OK UPLOADING IT TO DROPBOX CAUSE VOCAROO CANT TAKE 50 MB+ AUDIO CLIPS

DICK SUCKING AT 43 MINS

THEY'RE SPEAKING SOMALI BTW

Your dad went to a petting zoo?

fucking sandnigger

>implying OP actually delivers

>dropbox dot com

/s/h9ddrllt5aib05r/Voice%20003 dot m4a?dl=0

oh shit.

kill the succubus and save your father from recurrent sin

Also, I have no idea why, but it will play for a few minutes then the Chrome tab crashes. But yeah, that's definitely dick sucking sounds

no, just leave him to die. you said you're 19, get the hell out if all else fails!

Holy shit man... he's getting his knob slobbered on...

XD XD Op you madman

What is he saying around the time hes getting his dick sucked?

1. Confront him with the recording
2. Skip to dick-sucking
3. "Hey dad, what's this I found" or some shit
4. ???
5. profit

I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN, BUT IF MY MEMORY SERVES TRUE, HE'S SAYING "STOP, WAIT"

This.

Blackmail him.

Isn't divorce forbidden in Islam?

OP isn't faggot?

guilt your dad into suicide
post pics

IT'S KINDA A GREY AREA BUT AS LONG AS IT'S CONSIDERED FOR THE GREATER GOOD, OR IF THE MAN WANTS TO END IT (SUPER FUCKED I KNOW) THEN ITS A-OK

What fucking country are you posting from?

Implying that Christianity is any less of a cancer on this earth.

I DELETED THE VOICE RECORDING BECAUSE I THINK MY NAME IS MENTIONED AND AT THE END U CAN HEAR MY SISTER

Christianity doesn't idolize a murderous pedophile

I love when atheists think they're so intelligent just because they can say religion is shit
Do you really think there can be a moral society without religion?
Do you really think people are just born with morals?

u.sA

stop yelling at me user

caps, Muhammad

I never understood this when I was younger
Thanks for helping me along the way, 2010 Cred Forums

wew boy
your dad is that hardcore Muslim, that you speak in islam terms better than english?

>Do you really think there can be a moral society without religion?
Yes.

>Do you really think people are just born with morals?
They are born with the capability to learn to be moral, to reason about what should be considered moral and what not, and finally to learn, through experience, that moral behavior is worthwhile.

do you really think religion instills morality in people?

don't get me wrong, i hate pretentious atheists just as much as anyone, but don't act like religion is some wonderful magical solution either. fucked up shit is done all the time in the name of religion. at the end of the day people are gonna be people no matter what wrapper they're presented in.

besides, social values shape religious values far more than religious values shape social values. do you think anyone in the west is sticking to the old testament version of christianity? no, they just cherrypick the values in the bible in a way that matches western society. it's the same with islam and the middle east, and it's the same reason muslims who have been westernized don't practice the same way as their more fundamentalist brethren back east.

in the end, it's all the same.

I'd call the thing that governs their internal moral compasses "ethics", though. And you sort of need a pre-existing framework to establish those ethics in a supposed government or society.

I'd imagine you'd still need some form of Religion, before you could go off the rails and ratify everything for the alleged greater good. Not to mention... not every man is born equal per se.

dafuq, m8?!

All religion is glory, all religious are hypocrites.
I'm not a Muslim, I'm protestant Christian, so I hope you will excuse my ignorance with regard to the spiritual side of this. The best thing I ever did for myself spiritually was to learn to divide the people from the faith. People like to take things their way, they like to preach what they cannot practice, and set some impossible idealizations about what it means to follow God.

What your father is doing he does to dishonor himself, this does not have to reflect upon you. I am sorry you've gotten wrapped up in this kind of mess, but you know what they say about curiosity and cats.

Best thing for you to do is look out for you. People, especially tho ones closest to us will buck and fight and it will get nasty. Not saying forget, but understand that your life is yours and his life is his.

Might not hurt to make peace with the idea that those we are born related to are not those we end up staying connected with. Blood is not thicker than water, the family we choose means more than the family we inherit.

Good luck, kiddo.

>Do you really think people are just born with morals?
Yes

Fornication, the word you are looking for is fornication.

I hate to ruin this discussion, but I the thread is getting off topic.

Got a plan yet OP?

Is that right? (:
Because clearly, today's America, which is abandoning religion, and becoming increasing secular, is moral, and not breaking out into chaos
Clearly all secular societies in history, didn't collapse from inside
Clearly African tribes, that have religions of chaos, that appoint no morals, are doing really well.
You and i may be able to pick out right and wrong... But the vast majority of the population can't tell the fucking difference and needs some book to tell them. And of course they'll pick wrong every once and a while, so religion comes with a guilt and fear package, making it so they won't do it again.
As an atheist, don't you believe (at least generally), that theists are simple-minded, and need something to cling on to? What makes you think simple-minded people can build morals?

>I'd call the thing that governs their internal moral compasses "ethics", though
You do know "ethics" is a word that's already defined, you can't just say you'd call it that.

Maybe they should cling on to something Luke...idk...the laws?

i'm going to repress this memory and erase all traces of it and never speak to my father again

Honor kill your dad you dirty sand nigger!

absofuckinglutely you honor kill him

The philosophers like Kant, were today's liberals, nothing you could say to them could shake their bullshit ideas. Even when they tested their ideas, and the conclusions completely proved them wrong.The enlightenment has been proven wrong, over and over again, since.

get him to commit jihad against the infidels and god will forgive him

Wrong post, but, shush you. I didn't invent a new word, I was being coy about the definition and the descriptor; you could say that Dihydrogen Monoxide is great; I say that water is great.

Someone says people are born with moral capacities, and that they can apply various modes of reasoning to determine what values they adhere to, and that then can learn, through experience and interaction, what kind of behaviors are well and what kind of behaviors aren't.

I can say that people can adhere/create ethics to live by or under. Ta-da.

Morality=Laws
Found you a country
Oh wait -- those morals/laws come from religion, who would've guessed
I've met countless law-abiding degenerate leaches in the U.S. They'll never progress society, or even keep it stable.

oop

Wait, im lost. So OP's sister is doing the sucking on OP's dad, or is it just some woman pretending to be an aunt?

>Is that right? (:
Yes, that's right. People do have that capacity.

>today's America, which is abandoning religion
Where is this fantasy-America you speak of?

>becoming increasing secular, is moral, and not breaking out into chaos
That it is breaking out into chaos doesn't mean what I'm saying isn't true. People CAN find morality through religion, but it isn't the only place where they can. They can use reason, as well. If they don't use reason, there'll be chaos. And there's plenty of lack in the reason department in the US.

>needs some book to tell them
Sure, but that doesn't have to be a religious text. That's what I'm saying.

>As an atheist, don't you believe (at least generally), that theists are simple-minded
Simple-minded isn't the same as clinging-to-a-belief-which-brings-emotional-comfort-in-the-face-of-death. Although many religious people are both simple and clinging, the foundation for religion is -- I think -- the latter and not the former.

>What makes you think simple-minded people can build morals?
Since I don't think they are, you are leading me with this question. But let's assume for argument that they are indeed simple-minded as you suggest. "Simple" people can still build a system of morals based on emotions. Don't kill, don't steal, don't hurt.. All those things can easily follow from emotions. But a complicated system of morals would require reason.

WOMAN PRETENDING SHE DEF IS NOT MY AUNT

OP's dad was being sucked off by "OP's aunt"

OPs daughter will be married off to OPs uncle

Op's Dad lied about picking up his sister at 10:20, so he could get the suck from OP's "aunt"
Where was his sister, really? And when did she actually need a ride? idk

Leave you Mom's basement, holy shit, you're out of touch.

>/s/h9ddrllt5aib05r/Voice%20003 dot m4a?dl=0
can someone reupload?

>I'd call the thing that governs their internal moral compasses "ethics", though. And you sort of need a pre-existing framework to establish those ethics in a supposed government or society.

Sure, their morality follows from some internal ethics. But whether you call it morality or ethics, I don't see why you need a pre-existing framework. Where does that framework come from?

People can invent religion and then push religion onto others and thereby establish that framework. Or they can reason in other ways and come up with a framework. I'm not saying frameworks don't exist, I'm saying the framework -- at the end of the day -- comes from people. People who thought a certain way and reasoned a certain way. At that thinking and reason can be done in many ways, not just religion.

Thanks, I'll let my Ph.D. supervisor here at my Ivy League uni know. Your inability to follow my reasoning does not constitute a failure on my end. Good luck with your obviously shitty life.

don't be a narc. How does it feel to know your dad is getting his dick wet and you're a grown man who still lives at home?

my sister was also at work and she was actually done at 11:30

what do you study?

>lives at home

Yes

reupload the recording, REEEEEEEEEE

>i'm le intellectual
This is exactly what people mean by academia's failures
You're a fucking retard, but have fun pretending like your P.H.D took any real skills or intuition to get
I'll enjoy my local business where i make more than you ever will.

I need dis

He's a kebab, yes

I suppose I'm just suggesting that religion is the cop-out, easy-bake way to do such a thing.

I don't imagine the first commonly held conclusion regarding fire or hot objects was that they radiated heat energy, so much as the fire spirits danced on the embers of the kindling. I don't imagine the first person to see a face in the woods knew that human brains were encouraged, if not conditioned over time, to recognize facial patterns or attributes in things so as to avoid potential danger.

I'm a behavioral and cognitive neuroscientist. Morality is a subject that is explored pretty heavily in my department, so I interact regularly with those faculty although it isn't my area of interest specifically.

This

Kek

Oh yeah, I agree with you on all those points. That is likely what happened. But even if a "spiritual/religious" belief came first, it doesn't mean that it's the only way in which thoughts about morality/ethics can come about. At some point, someone goes "Hey, this fire isn't dancing spirits.. maybe it's something else". Similarly, at some point, one can drop religion and say "Maybe we can be moral without a religious framework".

>my local business
Good luck flipping burgers.

>implying cancer can not exist on other celestial bodies of mass.

Just ask Allah to do something about it

>butthurt

how close are we to building an artifical brain

Gonna need a reupload of that recording, edit out the names

i deleted the recording, i'm pure now

Blackmail him. Threaten to show his other religious friends if he doesn't meet your requests.

Nowhere near close. There are plenty of startups around that use psychology, cognitive science, and neuroscience to mimic small aspects of the brain. Some bigger places are doing great jobs, places like Google DeepMind, FB, or Tesla. My former supervisor now works at DeepMind in fact. A friend of mine is now at Geometric Intelligence in NYC after dropping out of his PhD where I was a visiting collaborator. They do AI.

We just began a small startup here that applies certain brain mechanisms to do visual processing. But like I said, it's all very limited and actually building a brain is way, way, way out.

What if I told you I downloaded the recording?

lololol
thanks OP

Please, for the love of god

Bump

Post it faggot

So he's a fraudulent bastard like all religious people. I'd black mail him. Make sure he hears it. He will think it's her.

>Muslim
stop reading
kill yourself piggyboy

HONOR KILL
HONOR KILL

ALLAH GAVE YOUR DAD'S DICK TO THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILD.

ALLAH GAVE YOUR DAD'S DICK YOU YOUR MOTHER FOREVER.

HE IS CHEAT

HE IS kILL

FUCK ISLAM ISLAM IS CANCER WE NEED ANOTHER CRUSADES FUCKING CANCER RELIGION

Well I was going to post it but for some reason it just allowed me to open it in Windows Media Player and didn't actually download it?

fuck it, it wasn't that good anyways.

I will give a serious answer. Your dad is divorced, right? then let him be. It may be the big thing for a religious point of view, but religions nowadays don't mean shit. Just let him enjoy. It's not that sinful getting sucked. It's just human and natural. Fuck religions.