ITT: What deodorant you use and why

ITT: What deodorant you use and why

Arm and hammer essentials unscented. Nice faint citrus smell and no stains in the pits.

Interesting, I'll take note
For me, I use old spice fresh. Smells gud.

Old Spice Fiji in the spring/summer
Old Spice Timber in the fall/winter

Too match my outfits. I wear loose fitting, floral and Hawaiian patterns, solid color tees in light colors, and khaki shorts or joggers in spring/summer, so I want to smell the way i dress. Like a faggot.

In winter I wear blue lumberjack shirts (because I'm a crip), dark tees, and black or gray hoodies with blue jeans or black/gray joggers.

Old spice timber.
Drives my girlfriend and her best friends crazy.

Used to use Hawkridge but haven't seen it in Ontario in years.

Only Axe can attract girls, stupid

aluminum free because I dont want to be fucked in old age

I think they brought the original scent back after messing with it for some reason. Great stuff.

Oddly enough, Old Spice. I use the high endurance because I can't live without an antiperspirant.

None. because bitches love my natural enchanting musk of manhood. just regular bathing suffices.

Get on my level, chump!

Just got the desperado from old spice, the white one not the blue and it seems to last longer than Fiji but I'm not sure if that's because that was the blue kind or what

>old spice
I used it since I was a kid and every other brand seems to be anti-perspirant, which I don't use.

However I'm getting fed up because every time I find a good scent they discontinue it and make some new bs, or never have matching bodywash/deodorant options.

I've actually sent them shit over it but they dgaf

smells great and i dont need to shower

I love old spice, except it makes my armpit rash

Whatever is on sale

The blue one did that for me too but the white powdery one is fine

Try not using anti-perspirant versions, the aluminum in it can cause skin irritation.

Speed Stick. The green kind. Deodorant only, not antiperspirant. Antiperspirant does the opposite of what it's supposed to do, my pits sweat bullets all day.

When i was in fifth grade my school gave us "the talk". At the end we got goodie bags consisting of a booklet about boners and a small stick of Old Spice Aqua Reef.

So 11 years later i still use Old Spice Aqua Reef.

YEAH! Fiji didn't do that to me either

ohh shit I'll give it a try, thanks

This.

scented deodorant/antiperspirant is retarded

I have cologne for that

I alternate that with Pure Sport.

All jokes aside, I actually use Axe Apollo as a shower gel and my girlfriends best friend won't stop smelling me after a shower

Old spice classic. Because I like it more than the flaky white crap.

I used to call it aqua queef and it stuck with me since

I don't use deodorant daily, but if I go to a concert or on a date I will wear DOVE +Men Care (Extra Fresh)

This post didn't get any attention but was very funny user

Old spice and I forget the scent. It's just been what i always had.

>Joggers
Was that dimitri martin or Galifianakis?

Also
>notwearing socks and Sandels with your khakis and Hawaiians
>fucking degenerate

I used the Old Spice Lionspride or whatever it's called and recently switched to Old Spice:Amber

Smells gud

I preferred
Reminds me of 70% of the kids in middle school

I have 3 main scents. The Axe Apollo shower gel, Old Spice Timber antiperspirant (Hawkridge when I can find it) and Man by Jimmy Choo. Seems to work well, get compliments on my scent all the time

I wish my town had old spice Citron still.

Lime and fresh sandalwood

I dare anyone to come up with 2 better smells than that.

Maybe opium.. if someone makes an opium scent I'd stock the fuck up day 1

Because it works

if your grandpa hadn't worn it. you wouldn't exist

>Not using L'Air de Panache
Sorry pups, we can't be friends. Enjoy drinking out of your paper cups and eating grease.

I like the way you think

How well does it handle with sweat? Gym related

None, neve have. I can go all day with nary a smell from that region. Maybe it is because I eat mostly healthy food, or because I am not fat. Or I look kind of androgynous, maybe I don't have a ton of T coursing through my blood and thats why.
Anyway, never needed it or saw the point.

Fucking kek^max

Because my skin's sensitive as fuck. Anyone know any good alternatives?

Best working shit I've ever used. I haven't touched anything else in years.

It's expensive in regular stores, but you can buy 6-packs at Costco for $15.

TO FUCK YOUR MOM

it might sound gay but if guys shaved their armpits, they'd notice suddenly that they had no odor. really. all the odor is gunk on the hair.

Too much work.

FAG DETECTED

Then why the fuck do girls need deoderant??

Nice try fucc boiiii

Costco Sales Associate confirmed

I notice the same thing by taking a shower daily.

nasty twink

Yup. The Men's Sensitive is still irritating, so I started using this and literally could not keep dicks out of my mouth.

>48hours

I don't know about that. I just put it on in the morning every day.

There is still an odor. It won't get as strong but it'll still be there. More importantly, if you don't keep it shaved, growing it back through the stubble stage is infuriatingly painful. I tried it in high school and had to stop swinging my arms for a week

Link neil?
You fucking cuck, quit being pro social justice on your cash grab kids show. I don't want to block my kids from watching it, but I also don't want my kid's role-moddel's co-host teaching him that men can act like pussys

Not him but 48 hours is pretty typical unless I go for a run on day 1.

48hrs shouldnt even be an option when you shower it off every day

I doubt it. The hair prevents skin-on-skin contact, and helps keep some air circulation. Same down south. When you shave it, the skin-on-skin contact + moisture = breeding ground. And can lead to more odor imo.

This is the one boys! Smells fantastic.

I've scrubbed my pits after putting arm&hammer on and had it work for another 24 hours.

Driclor

You wear it on a night and if you don't die from the burning it stops you sweating from a week up to a month.

I'm a sweaty fuck and it allows me to exist without being a swamp monster.

Hah. Yea that's true. Used to get that before switching to sprays

?

Geez days and weeks? I sweat a hell of a lot but that's got to be a shit ton of aluminum chloride

Yea it's prob an unhealthy amount, I go to the gym and after an hour my entire shirt it wet from sweat...except under my arms. But honestly I don't care, it lets me exist and work without shame.

Mitchum unscented gel.

Doesn't clash with my aftershave, doesn't smell like a teenage fuqboi, works mad good.

You know who you are...