>>706241385

i'm still here! the sissy with an identity crisis lately

poast feminine penises naow

So Cal here!

So how come your s/o doesn't know about this side of you? Not been together for long? I mean you're moving in together...

You dress in public?

also
>batter angle
>I sure hope you're not into ball torture
lol sorry "better"
what an unfortunate typo xD

thats a great pic.

been together for a while but its been long distance
no, though I kind of want to

I would love to have my cock cause that

Thicc

I want to suck trap dick and balls so bad man. I don't even crave pussy anymore.

is she squashing her ladyballs

Take a walk around the neighborhood at night you little slut. That's what I've done to try the "public" thing. Admittedly around 1 am, but still. How do you move in with someone after only being long distance?

how does a dude have ankles that skinny
god damn

More gifs please

female penis > pussy

yall need to chill the fuck out and stop making me hard with these butt pics, i swear yall trying to turn me gay

You're super hot you could totally do it

idk thats too much for me right now. and is there a better way to go from long distance to short distance? cali is too expensive for separate places and not to get gay but I know i want to spend my life with her.
idk thats too much for now

You can't turn gay you're born the way you are

yeah. that's what robin always said about his gf too.

well what happened between them? idk the story but it sounds so hot

At least you have the courage to do it for us anyway I admire you for it.

In a small neighborhood, the streets are literally empty. It's not that much at all really.
Also true, cali is pretty expensive.

If you're that serious about her, shouldn't she know your preferences? Or are you just waiting until the time is right?

aw thanks, i love admirers :)

he came out dat closet

nooo sir you see i love women alot, but seeing all these Girly like boy butts i swear somethings changing. So you're not born gay, its a choice

He broke up with his gf just before they were going to get married because he decided he was lying to himself by saying he didn't actually want to be a sissy. After he broke up with her he started exclusively dating men as a bottom and going full time sissy.

Nah it's just an increased awareness of preference. Not a change at all. I always loved butts and then I encountered trap butts and I was like these butts are amazing too! Hence I realized I like both.

Question for people familiar with anal play:

Just got myself a new toy and can't wait to use it, but I'm waiting until I'm clean enough to use it. The wait is painful >_<

Anyhow, I'm mostly clean right now but if I get my finger up as deep as it will go, it seems there's already a tad waiting there. How frustrating! Should I just go for it because 90% is good enough, or should I wait another dozen or so hours until I'm 100% clean?

Frustrating.

Absolutely agree with you, gay or straight or whatever the fuck is 100% choice.

I'm in a smaller neighborhood right now but I just couldnn't be that brave. I'm waiting to tell her, kind of hoping I grow out of it or something. I know I probably won't but i'd like to atleast gradually bring her into it
I see, I don't think i'm in any closet, but i am posting pics of myself in womens clothing for men to masturbate to :/. that does turn me on to exclusively be a bottom for men though...

Keep telling yourself that

....you bring up a valid argument sir...i have no response

You're welcome

you can always just fill up a squirt bottle with water and flush your ass out, kind of a bootleg enema.

Would you top a convincing cd?

Is that reliable/safe? I've heard flushing out has its risks...

in a heartbeat, if i was single, lol

If you have that as an honest yearning, you're definitely closeted to some degree or another. I don't particularly want to fuck or be fucked by guys, it's the teasing that fun for me. I mean I can entertain the thought but it doesn't particularly turn me on. Completely submitting means you're closeted, imo.

Hope your girl ends up finding out and being cool with it. Maybe she'll pimp you out some day.

Hi

of course, its just water. i'm not tellin you to blow bubbles with bleach and ammonia here. but if you're not comfortable with that you can always self-remove the poop. ya thats nasty but whatever.

not if you do it with a sterile fluid like bleach or hot sauce

yeah but idk, i don't find men attractive other than the cocks, though i've heard that 1000 times before so maybe the rest of the attraction will come. I really like the idea of her pimping me out too 0.0

Hello?

Hey

Hi love. Gotta turn on the lights and keep your hand from shaking, but that butt's got potential :P

Got any chastity cages?

i've been posting pics all over of me in one! where were you??

i want to gargle her dangling ladyballs

I would love to top and bottom with you, if only dreams came true lol

If you're not already attracted to men, then it'll probably never come unless you're in some kinda denial. I know myself well enough to tell when a man IS attractive vs when I find them attractive, and the only males I find attractive are traps. So you gotta define your lines.

And yea, the idea of her pimping you out sounds hot to me too, I'd definitely be first in line. :P

got any pics of those tities out?

Anyone have sauce on this?

Geez I wish that was me

Here's what I tried walking around in one night, with that original black mini skirt on. xP

Holy shit, who's the trap??

My God that cock needs holes to fill,
I have two

I don't think i'm in denial. I know when I see an attractive dude but the thought of doing anything sucking or fucking his cock is gross to me. I know this makes me somewhat gay but I guess i'm not completely because I don't have romantic feeling towards men
posted this in the last thread but hopefully nobody will complain about seeing it again. no 'mones or anything, I don't want to do anythin irreversible
wow that is hot, i've worn stuff like that under my normal clothes/coat at night but nothing that would really show

yeah, that would definetely get a rise from any men. Slipping your skirt up and start pounding you hard, over and over and over.

you might just be a lesbian trap. a trap that wants to fuck other traps. maybe?

I never even thought about men in a sexaul manner till I saw this guy from pilot the band and I fell in love he was dressed kind of feminine though

idk, traps and women, but I also want to be submissive to a real dominant man. I kind of really want to be forced to be a sissy by someone dominant who knows my secret. I guess labels are kind of dumb so i don't need to fit in to anything specific
yeah, never hhad anything like that happen even people like brad pitt who are objectively handsome do nothing for me really

Gladlyyy

Yea, I get that, I guess I'm similar in that regard. Tbh this is your best pic, Your smile is cute and to die for and your butt is on point

aw thanks, i know its my best, lol all of my other stuff is from before I got the wig and that made a huge difference.There is a gif I want to post of my butt jiggling, but its too big x_x
That story is so hot, the idea of being checked out alone makes me want to go do it so bad

how does one go about finding a trap like you? this is a problem because the exact people you're looking for to fuck you properly don't know what you want. i'm guessing you live in boy mode only, how is someone supposed to figure it out? i live in a major city and the only traps i can find are on backpage. i never see them in the street.

and i think this is an outstanind problem for others too. we all wanna fuck traps but they are hidden. can we invent a way to let other people know? some kind of jewelry item maybe? a patch you could sew on a jacket? there needs to be a secret indicator that someone is a trap or looking to find one.

so tru

idk, secrets don't stay secrets for long. somebody will tell their friends and it will propogate until everyone knows. Maybe I should make a trapfinder app..

i dont know if this is subtle enough

I'm serious, just a small walk around the block doesn't hurt. If anything it gives you confidence to try new things. If you see someone coming just dash behind a tree or something until they've passed. Other than that, it's really freeing.

Also you can compress the gif if you want to post it. There's sites that do that instantly.

Here's ironic panties just to keep the thread alive. :P

Having a cock go Inside you is so great I had a friend I used to hang out with in high school and one day we were sleeping in the same bed and he kept rubbing my butt with his dick eventually I pulled down my boxers and the feeling of his cock in my ass can never be simulated he was like 10inches I'll never forget his cock lol from what I read that's what you want?

I know, i just didn't want to go through that work. here it is though,lol.
idk it sounds so hut but i don't really want the confidence to try new things, i'm trying to reel it in! also i'm in a secluded neighborhood, so anyone i'd see would be my neighbor, idk if I could handle that.
Killer body btw!
wow thats soo hot. it's definitely what I want when i'm horny atleast

Traps are usually only found if they want to be found or if they want to do something drastic. I don't think the ones in this thread are the kind that want to be found. The idea of being found is sorta taboo and is what gives it the whole thrilling vibe, but once we're found we'd probably freak the fuck out.

thats something i've looked for. people tell me the closest thing is grindr but we all know thats just gay guys. the traps, shemales, cd's and everything else who go on regular dating apps get banned for being themselves. there are a couple tgirl dating sites on the web but they are full of prostitutes. theres really nowhere to find a trap girl to have a relationship with. you have to be super lucky i guess.

whats her name?

sauce

Right lol I know what you mean when I'm horny have you ever had a cock as bigood as 10 inches with lots of girth

no, virgin other than the dildo I have, which is like 6 inches or something

Lolatrap

Making me feel lucky lol it was when I was in shape though to help liked to grab my hips and pull my ass on his cock omg the feeling if only I was dressed like a girl at the time

pls be gentle, first time posting

is all her stuff only on tumblr? I've seen high res stuff of her put the tumblr images are fairly low quality.

Do you workout?

whoa mammy

No joke that's what was like

woah, you run a lot right? i can tell because i look the same O: (except with scars and stuff)

Why do I want to become a cute trap and be fucked raw by a disgusting, old, fat fuck?

You fucking did this to me Cred Forums

Not really, just very active in general.

because people want attention and to feel someone likes them?

I think i feel that way too (except the part about old fat fuck)

Oh if I was a top I'd hit it for sure

i approve regardless!

No its all over, but she posts high quality stuff on tumblr and used to post on here.

Moar

Probably the worst angle of the set, but it's all I have.

Where are u from ?

worst? thats the BEST angle you've posted, wtf

I want moar. You have a kik?

need sauce pls

From Metro Detroit area in Michigan.

Don't have kik, too worried about anyone finding out about this shite.

well i gotta go be social guys. I hope someone appreciated this dump even though I just transferred images from tumblr. Later

I feel this way too. With the old fat dude part as well. Huge faggot here, but too masculine to ever pass as trap.

Make a throw away, I keep my two kiks seperate and on different devices. But I definitely know where you're coming from.

have a *bump*

Yum

leme see dat booty

Ehh, I do have a second work phone I guess.

Superduper923 if you're interested, will only be taking pics when it's convenient for me as I live with a roommate.

Can't find it O_o

Yea, that makes sense. Roommate probably wouldn't be able to resist if they saw you in those anyway... :P

whoops supduper923

Sent, feel free to delete if you don't want other random messages.

booty bump