Okay Cred Forums, so I just swallowed a bunch of Prozac and Olanzapina 10 minutes ago...

Okay Cred Forums, so I just swallowed a bunch of Prozac and Olanzapina 10 minutes ago, can't really tell you how many becacuse I lost count, will I die? Had alcohol and cigarretes a few hours before...

My stomach is starting to feel weird

Depends, do you wrists feel cramped?

No, but my left front side articulation (qhere my elbow is) is cramping

You'll be dead before you can read all the post.

youll be fine. its just nerves.

You will die.
Buy then again, we all will die.

I'll keep you guys updated if I don't pass out

Ok, you need to keep your joints loose, you don't want your blood to clot and the joints are the biggest risk in cases like yours

Do this, it should feel like cracking your back. If it doesn't work let me know

Idk maybe but I think if you wanted to live your best bet would be to try and throw all that shit up?

Nice meme

Well, hope you die. fingers crossed

>Okay Cred Forums, so I just swallowed a bunch of Prozac and Olanzapina 10 minutes ago
Why?

How long does it usually take?

I was trying to kill myself

>hurr durr i swallowed my monthly pharma script will i die?

No wonder the intentional overdose statistics are so skewed from failed attempts. fucking do 30 minutes of research and save yourself thousands of dollars in E.R bills and a psych ward visit.

That is an interesting question. I am an EMT so I can say it really depends on your weight and the amount taken.

No you were screaming for attention. No one who takes a fuck ton of pills legitimately thinks it will kill them. If you wanted to kill yourself you'd be dead now

Why ?

IF YOUR READING THIS YOU ARE DEAD.

5"11 147 lbs and I swallowed about ome pack of both

Because he likes penis

wtf is one pack?
40pills of 4-mg prozac ?
60 zapine 5mg???

That might do it. Doubt it though, if you added alcohol or doubled the amount it would be more of a sure thing. Just don't be a fag and try and od off of Motrin or Tylenol, it will kill you but it can take months

Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.

Well... the packs that come inside the boxes, they have like 8-15 each one

Blessed is the dick in your ass for ye shall be fucked- Matthew 6:14

Pills rarley work. You're gonna feel really sick and worse. Go buy a gun, or use a train you numbnuts.

Double trips user. Cheers M8

Your fine. Enjoy your high.
Don't do it again you stupid fag.

Just curious how much you were Rx'd for?

In EMS we consider pills the "cry for help" suicide attempt.

Yeah you will die. Cigarettes can give you heart disease and cancer.

this

>trying to suicide by OD
Way to take one of the most painful routes.

I read that girls are way more likely to use pills and men almost always use more certain methods such as guns.
If that's true then EMS are silly.

Half olanzapine and one Prozac pill a day

Considering the female creature overall is one big cry for attention, I can see it.

How are we silly? Honestly I don't give a shit if someone wants to kill themselves. Just make sure you do it right so you are not wasting my fucking time and taking a vic away from a patient that actually needs help.

About year ago tried to kill self. Used paracetamol (8.5g while max daily for adult is 4) after six hours i have unintentionally vomited it. You'll probaly do this same. (still i was sent to hospital and psychiatry)

How are you feeling so far?

Well if almost all girls use pills, and you guys consider pills to be the "cry for help" suicide attempt, then you'd be committing the fallacy of thinking that all those women were just crying for help instead of really trying to kill themselves. And before y'all say that all women are just crying out for help instead of really trying to kill themselves, I also read that girls are more likely to use poisons rather than bludgeoning their victim with a mace. Coincidence? I think not. That is just their way.

Not really feeling anything, just laying on my bed waiting for something to happen

if you'll not vomite like i wrote before you'll die with painfull stomach ache. But i guess youll call emergency cause of pain

It's a shame you didn't keep count of how many you took for us, either way I doubt you're going to die and I'm glad because killing yourself is a faggy thing to do

Out of the two of us, i am the medical professional. I have been on more suicide calls than i can count. In three years I have seen only one successful od on pharma. The serious folks usually hang themselves, use a gun or cut their wrists

You're going to pass out. You're not going to die. What the fuck are you trying to do? An hero or get high?

So... do you see an equal number of women using guns and stuff? I wanna know if that article I read was bunk.

I actually thought of killing myself and pills + alcohol is the way I'd go out. Bunch of xanax and oxy and alcohol going into respiratory failure or choke on my own vomit in my bed.

Honestly, I have never been on a legit female suicide call. Had a tween swallow a bunch of random pills once but that was the closest. In my experience at least the most amount of suicides are from guns and hanging and are males 18 -35. I work local EMS so I can't speak for national figures, i am just referring to the 911 calls I respond too.

You have to know your BMI, last oral intake,and amount of lethal dose. Anything else is just a crap shoot.

Oh, sorry, never answered your question. Women cut, men shoot. That is the norm. More women cut their wrists and more men shoot themselves. Believe it or not, hanging is rare as well as pharma od. We are talking about successful suicides i assume. Because I go to at least one bullshit call, every other day.

The most reliable cocktail is barbs and an anti-emetic. you could achieve the same with benzos, opiates, and alcohol but i would sub the xans for something with a longer half-life and seizure reduction properties like klonopin or diazepam.