Post girls you know and have annons say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and have annons say what they would do to them

what about her?

more

More of her please?

I*d make a nice mess of that pretty face by training her ass a face fuck slut. You won't recognize her anymore in the end because she is all drool an cum on her face.

Especially after all her male friends have hab a go at her.

What about her?

What do you think guys?

I wanna fuck her tits and eat her ass.

Why would i fuck the librarian

dont knock it till you try it, my gf is the librarian and she sucks my cock like its her job and her pay gets docked if she takes more than 1 minute

Strip her down and gang fuck her with a couple of friends until we cover and fill her with our seed. Would love to cover those tits with my seed

dude, moar!

i would have to give the identical answer for that girl

any nudes?

Rip that top off and spread her legs and fuck her tight snatch while watching her tits bounce. Then go balls deep and shoot my nut in her womb

I would cause a human being to develop on the inside of her body.

fuck her tits 'til she screams and then blow my load all over her face and tits

Bet she'd love a good rough gang bang.

How do you know her?

My whore wants to hear how she would be used

I'd make her clean up those dubs

ii would insert my erect genitalia in between her blood-engorged vulva

What do you mean?

Like this?

Damn she a hot little slut

She gets the job done

yes exactly like that!

blah blah blah my dick blah blah blah those beautiful fucking tits blah blah blah huge cumshot

user returns! get more of her in sexy outfits like this?

would fuck her brain out

what would you do to her?

Karen P

Of course. On the left

fuck yea bro!

She's tiny

do want!

Haha me too

10/10

muh dick!!!!

which slut do you prefer?

Lefty.

What would you do to her?

uhhh do you have any of them in color?>

love her bangs user

Yeah they're nice

not all together. Here's the 2 on the left though

hngggggggggg

maybe second from left and second from right? hard to tell here but she looks hot in that if have more pics of her in sexy outfits?

On the right?

Let's hear it

Wwyd to lizanne?

Dat ass.

If anyone wants tributes kik me

Dozzcl

Think you could handle her?

I've seen this picture before.

niiiiiiiiiiice is that bangs girl from last thread she was amazing.

I would date her.

I've posted that and a few others before. I take it you're a fan of Damaris to have remembered it?

Which?

nice cameltoe on the right

I would have sex with her

Who?

I'd rather suck a cock.

Deez nuts

do want user!

I'll keep going for you

>nobody expresses interest

Am I delusional about her being hot or something?

would waifu!

hngggg lurking for more of them from this also more britney grill?

hory shet thats hot user!

I'd love a BJ from her

Wwyd to lefty?

would waifu do you ahve that pic of her with one leg up on that chair is fav pic user!

shes hot as fug anymore of her in that top?

Fuck her tight asshole until she cried

dear god!

any chance solos of girl as magician on right?

This?

No dice unfortunately

ang if ever find more plz post for us!

thanks user! anymore of her in that love her in that outfit.

I bet it'd be so tight. She needs a DP

That might break her

In that top? Well, not exactly...

Would love to ride that tight asshole and shoot my nut deep in her ass.

would kill for more pics of miley grill

Maybe pull out and cover her pretty face with cum?

shes so hot user!

hngggg that waifu look! how she be so hot?

Oh. And bikini

hips of a goddess

Oh definitely. She can share with her fiend too

Would fuck her from behind while pulling on that thick hair and pounding her hard to make her grunt and groan. Then flip her around and dump my white load on her brown face.

Enough tight tan pussy to go around

They would both get it

Lefties tight ass probably needs some attention.

That's what gets the most attention

Maybe take turns spraying nut in her tight asshole?

Then I'd fuck her friend while she's busy getting railed by other anons and make good use of her pussy too.

Yeah we can swap her and her friends ass. Filling them both up with cum

Maybe make her play "get the red lipstick around the bases of our cocks" game?

Only after we've fucked her ass

While other anons gang fuck her ass and pussy

Imagine how tight her little tight asshole grips stiff cock

It wouldn't be tight for too long after all the cock that's going to go in it

They're pretty rad

All our seed running out of her ass and pussy and covering her slutty face. I bet she'd love it

She would beg for it to never end

But it would after we covered her. Then maybe we could let some black guys have some fun with her.

Anyone can join as long as I can fuck whatever hole I want,4870 when I want

Maybe force her mouth around some black cock while we keep fucking her tight ass. Gotta keep her mouth working.

Fuck yeah, make her choke on that dick. While she's screaming from getting her ass fucked

dear god she looks like a dirty little slut, i bet she loves a finger in her ass

Listen to her gag and moan taking turns pumping her from behind and feeling her tight ass clench our hard cocks as they shoot cum down her throat

Right needs a good throat fucking. I'd grope those big tits while she gagged on me.

wwyd?

... Oh God, is that my sister?
I FINALLY SAW HER HERE
WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE
I'd grind with both of them at the same time, try out how making out will go. If we go back to one of their places sober enough to do anything coherently, there'd be lots of juicy foreplay. Licking jam off of them, and incessantly fingering them.
I'd show up at her front door with a gift basket to help her feel comfortable with herself, put flavored lip balm on her, and give her a kiss before saying something inspirational and going for the rest of the day.
I'd sneak up from behind, sweep her off her feet, slam her onto the bed, say "Did you miss me?" while spreading her legs, and go to town eating her out.
I want her to curl her fingers into my hair as I do it. I'll keep it up until she climaxes, then grab her waist and pull her to me so that her legs wrap around me. We'd fuck sitting up, looking into each other's eyes and kissing deeply as we do so.
I'd pull out soon before I climax, lower her to the bed, yank off her brazier, and simultaneously titfuck and finger her until I blow my load.

Make her keep those glasses on while I ride her mouth and gag her until I pump a hot load of cum down her throat and make her lick me clean

LAY ALL HER LAUNDRY ON THE BED
AND THEN WE'LL LAY IN IT INSTEAD
I LIKE US BETTER WHEN WE'RE WAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEEED
OOOH OOOH OOOH OOOH

outstanding reply.

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and spit flows off her chin and onto her boobs.

I'd come from behind, delicately touching her boobs and working my way down her hips. Then pull down her panties and lick her ass, after which I'd turn her around, tell her to sit on a table and fuck her while I play with her boobs and kiss her.

Pic = ex.

Book her in for plastic surgery.

Thoughts?

Hold on to her perky tits will I throat fuck her. Listen to her gag and choke as drool runs down her chin. Then bust a thick load in her mouth and make her thank me for my cum

WOOOOOOOO
Lingerie is one of my favorite prizes. Thank you!
Didn't get the reference, did you?
>Dat ass, though
I definitely want a thigh-job from her. In either those clothes or really oiled up and wearing a scanty bikini.
I bet she'd give a killer oil massage, kneading my body with hers. I'd like her to end it with gently biting my neck/shoulders while giving me a reach-around hand-job.
For the hell of it, I'd slip her a wrapped condom with my phone number on it.
I wanna see more Vicki.
Looks super fun! We could be in a musical together and have muffled backstage sex during intermission.

give her ass a slap, bend her over and start giving her anal, making sure to fuck hard and fast without lube, pull roughly on her hair while doing it and spit on her face, finish by shooting my load straight in her asshole, then give her a kiss and leave without saying a word

and a booty shot for your still excellent comment.

Take her into the men's restroom and strip her down. Make her suck my cock with her ass presented so random men could walk in and use her as they pleased. After 9 or 10 of them shot their load in her I'd finish throat fucking her and nut on her face. Then leave her there for other horny men.

Ive got 4 or 5 really close friends like this cuck me on kik @peachypole is my user and ill post loads

Fuck her

prom sluts

This girl lives about 3 blocks from me. I get rapey thoughts sometimes

blindfold her and invite a few few friends to help me rape her, she'd have to take cock after cock with us cumming inside and creampieing her every load, we'd hit her a few times so she knew her role and what would happen if she disobeyed and after each guy had finished in her cunt they can wash their cocks out in her mouth, give her a good taste of all of us

more prom sluts here

Why do her cheeks look swollen?
This looks like a girl who appreciates and refines body painting. After we shaved ourselves, we could paint each other naked with confection glaze. We'd kiss and lick each other 'til we get numb when we get aroused enough, maybe use the confection as lube for oral. Doing 69 with technicolor goop sloshing between us sounds hot.
We'd be great pot buddies, perhaps getting the latina into some bisexual hijinks. That said, I'd like to get my cock licked by both of them at the same time while docking.
Is she the chick with the black boots?
You really want me to parenthetically go down on her, don't you? Fine.
I'd get her into deep hypnosis, and suspended upside down by the knees. I'd make her blow me in that position, while I cram her two favorite toys into her pussy and ass, each with a tube siphoning in cream cheese filling on demand. I'd slurp from them only when the runoff looks clean, tell her to stop when I get my fill so that I can set her down, fingerpaint her with the cream cheese filling, and snap her out of hypnosis as I'm sucking on her tits.
I'll work beyond that with her reaction.

Her cheeks are naturally rounded! She's got that innocence to her!
I love your answer, good shit.

Take her out to a low income neighborhood and strip her naked. After she grabs some guys attention lead her into an ally. I'd bend her over and shove my cock in her hot sweaty little pussy. Ride her ass while random black guys rape her throat and bust their nut in her mouth and all over her face. Then I'd force my fat cock up her ass and ride her until her tight asshole made me cum.

after we've bet and raped her for a few days, we'd turn her into a whore to make us some money. We'd start by making her masturbate in front of a camera while she cries and put that online as advertisement, then we'd book her in with the fattest, oldest guy I could, she'd be pinned down and used bareback anyway he wanted for $20 an hour (got to start cheap until shes nice and broken) his old balls slapping against her ass while she sobbed and he deposited load after load in her

Thanks! I had no idea this stuff was considered as cucking. I liken it to improv fan fiction.
Give her some foxglove stalks and sunlfowers, instead. It'll make her day.
Since she looks very conservative here, I'd fuck her very conservatively. Albeit, she'd be on top whispering sweet nothings to me loud enough to work with soundscape music.
Not much more beyond that and intimate cuddling under a thick fleece blanket.
I'd ask her where she found a snake-dog. And a white one, at that!
I wanna goof around with them at the arcade for a day. Maybe play spin the bottle with them later on.

What would you do to her?

fucking beat her with a pole

more ?

kidnap them both, and keep them in chains in my basement dungeon. left stays chained up alone in the dark down there, right spends the nights in my bed

I tell right I'll kill them both if she doesn't act like she's having fun and help me torture her friend. She sits on her face while I fuck her, mocks her verbally with me, holds her head and violently uses it on my cock like a fleshlight, just brutalize her with me.

Then one day, after months of abuse, I bring right in, tied her up, unchain left, encourage her to take some revenge, and lock them in the room. I'm going to enjoy watching what happens when they're left to their own devices for a few days.

man the harpoons

Surround them both with my buddies. Strip them nude and push them on their knees. Let my buddies force fuck their mouths while I take turns mounting thier wet tan pussies. Listening to them cry and gag as I watch thier asses bounce on my thick cock. Then let everyone shoot hot nut in thier assholes while I duck their slutty little mouths.

definately gangbang material this one. get her on her back, legs spread, hands tied behind her back. after five or six guys her cunt would be one swollen cum filled mess

hang with the third too?

the one in the middle is hot

Rape her sweet ass

Throw ginger from roof, let middle girl get a good nights sleep, fuck braces like there's no tomorrow but with bag on head

new thread

I hope youre Karen enough to never share this image again

new thread

fuck my bad lol

continued in new thread

Dayum lefty is minty MOAR

continued in new thread