Who here is pierced? I'm str8, and I don't know any other males with genital piercings. Is this even a thing anymore?

Who here is pierced? I'm str8, and I don't know any other males with genital piercings. Is this even a thing anymore?

I had it done once. It was thrilling, but i couldnt perform how i wanted. Now all i have is a fucked scar.

>but i couldnt perform how i wanted

What do you mean?

what piercing?

I do, did it myself

Bru it whas nevver a thing.

You were obviously born in the 90's.

Hur dur onley 90s kids wil remember this. But yeah i whas, whas it realy a thing?

I had an apadravya but took it out. The hole is still there so I can put it in or a Prince Albert but I just can't be motivated to do it

Degenerate

Apadravya? Vertical through the head, right. Before getting the PA I considered an Ampallang (sp?), but couldn't summon the courage to shove a needle all the way through the head of my dick.

>whas it realy a thing?

Yeah, it really was.

I've got a ring through my frenulum.

I'd like to think so...

Straight also
Most girls like it

Bitch that ain't no piercing.. Try am 8mm through the head

wouldn't this completely obstruct your urethra? how does this affect peeing/cumming?

You just kind of pee around it. At home it's best to sit when you pee because it tends to spray in odd directions.

Had a PA for a few years. Took it out because it hurt my wife. Still have a hole.

My experience is that women either love it or hate it. My wife never warmed to it either.

I've had some metal for going on 12 years or so. No regrets.

Kinda like it bro
Whats it look like soft, does the hood cover the piercing compleatly or does it hang out a bit. Serious inquiry

Got a Prince Albert about 4 years, very Spur of the moment.

This. Op congratulations, you fucked up your dick, you cuck.

Also check these dubs

mine is pierced. 1.5 years. prince albert. im straight.

I had a PA at 8mm a few years ago, i also took it out beacuse performence issuses. Still have a hole tho, and still have a performence issue.

OP here. Ten years and two kids later and my dick works fine.

Sounds like you're just afraid of a momentary shot of pain, so you feel the need to denigrate men who can handle it.

Who's the cuck?

I had a guiche (perineum) bar for about 5 years.
It was awesome for sex but it was a hassle at work.
Took it out 4 years ago. Now there's just a slight scar.